Subforums

Rate this topic

Kaito

I know that some of the subforums got deleted because of the whole data outage situation, so I was wondering if they are going to come back? Specifically the Idol Games subforum, because that was such a huge part of my Idolforums experience.

Thanks in advance!

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

I'm open to creating new forums as long as the demand for it exists. Make your pitch here and we'll consider adding it in in the future.

Would love if a Idol graphics section was back so people can make their own threads and make avis, sigs again when the new season starts! I loved those sections. 😄 It's how I got most of my avis and sigs because @Tiger_8 had such great graphics and she let us request who we wanted too!

Edited by frederick

10 minutes ago, frederick said:

Would love if a Idol graphics section was back so people can make their own threads and make avis, sigs again when the new season starts! I loved those sections. 😄 It's how I got most of my avis and sigs because @Tiger_8 had such great graphics and she let us request who we wanted too!

Even just a generic graphics subforum would be nice.

7 minutes ago, istersay said:

I think Games also, and I like the Generic Graphics section idea so we can post giveaways etc

I want to start offering graphics again now that I have a modern laptop that can actually handle Photoshop. :rofl:

Just now, jstxanothrxstory said:

I want to start offering graphics again now that I have a modern laptop that can actually handle Photoshop. :rofl:

jumpiessmall.gif yay, photoshop is so much fun,  I'd love it if more people do photoshop stuff and share

• Games
  • Graphics
  • Redux Emporium (though this could be merged in with the generic games subforum if we want to keep everything concise)

I also think having one big Entertainment board could get cluttered eventually. I liked how it was separated into Music/Movies/TV/Books before.

7 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:
  • Games
  • Graphics
  • Redux Emporium (though this could be merged in with the generic games subforum if we want to keep everything concise)

I also think having one big Entertainment board could get cluttered eventually. I liked how it was separated into Music/Movies/TV/Books before.

I second the suggestion of separating Entertainment into subs of Music, Movies&TV/Sports/Books 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, Carrie&BlakeFan said:

A Carrie Underwood subforum would be nice. 

:unsure: there was practically no activity in her forum before, she has a thread where people can update what's going on with her now, and that's not very active either

If Carrie gets a subforum, then Kelly definitely should too since she was the OG and has a lot going on right now (talk show, Vegas residency, new album.) I'm fine with us just having an idol subforum and threads for each though. 

Edited by *Laci

39 minutes ago, *Laci said:

If Carrie gets a subforum, then Kelly definitely should too since she was the OG and has a lot going on right now (talk show, Vegas residency, new album.) I'm fine with us just having an idol subforum and threads for each though. 

Agreed. I don’t really think there are that many people here that we need to start making subforums for the alumni again. It’s worked out fine for The Voice contestants.

• Like 1