New Board Features Discussion

Rate this topic

I don't know if anyone has noticed but our posts are all formatted differently now. Pressing enter makes everything double spaced. If you want them to be line by line, press SHIFT+ENTER whenever you want to get to the next line and it'll fix it.

3 minutes ago, *Laci said:

I'm just glad I didn't have to drive home. It was a Miranda Lambert concert too, so in Alabama you can imagine the crowd.... 😆

sounds like fun!

glad they got this done early, i don't have to refresh all night minionslaugh.gif

Just now, jstxanothrxstory said:

I don't know if anyone has noticed but our posts are all formatted differently now. Pressing enter makes everything double spaced. If you want them to be line by line, press SHIFT+ENTER whenever you want to get to the next line and it'll fix it.

thanks, wondered about that

I think you can adjust the size of the social media posts if you want them to be smaller (I'm getting the resize arrows in the top left corner), but I'm using a small display so it's causing me more trouble than it's worth at the moment. 😂😂

I think we can all agree this emoji  :wtf:carrying over to upgrade was the best thing that could ever happen. 😘 Seriously, it looks great! It will just take me a while to get used to. /random but can we change the layout colors like in the old version? @istersay, you should start a mega (pinned) topic with all the new shortcuts/codes. :ph34rwave:

Edited by *Laci