How to embed youtube

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

FWIW, that video in your post is too wide to display on my phone. About 1/3 of the right side is cut off. 

I see it that way too. I wonder if it's because of the embedding, and it would otherwise appear correctly. The video in Tom's post shows up fine on mobile, despite mine being smaller. :unsure: 

3 hours ago, miss denise said:

I tried the manual embed to resize and it worked for me too. Pasting the link is so much more convenient, but I guess I won't do it that way (at least for now) since the videos are sooo huge. :haha:

maybe tom or buzz can set the size of video embed to a smaller size

IDF also embeds Twitter and Instagram now. 😎

On 1/20/2020 at 11:46 AM, Star*Man said:

Is there a way to center the video? I tried to center it earlier but wasn't working. 

Doesn't appear to be a way to do it without changing the CSS which would then center all videos and I don't think that's ideal. Maybe in the next version of Invision it'll become an option.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, Mysteriosa said:

I've tried embedding a video with the embed code and nothing is happening.  What am I doing wrong? 🤔   (desktop)

You can just copy and paste the video link (for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-Om7UMSJc) into the post and it will automatically embed. You don't have to use the embed coding from YouTube.

1. Paste link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-Om7UMSJc)

2. Link automatically embeds. 

And then, if you want it to appear as a link instead, like I did above, then you just click "Display as a link instead" after pasting it into the post)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

How to remove embedded link guys? 😬. I can't remove the embedded link ugh

I normally just backspace or you can click in the upper left corner (where it lets you "Click and drag to move" as shown below) of the media you embedded, as this essentially selects the video/image/etc. With the embedded media selected, then try to backspace. 

4KHJGui.png

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

I normally just backspace or you can click in the upper left corner (where it lets you "Click and drag to move" as shown below) of the media you embedded, as this essentially selects the video/image/etc. With the embedded media selected, then try to backspace. 

4KHJGui.png

Thanks a lot! 😁

• Like 1

• 1 year later...