Gmm99

randomgirl

David68

Bk1234

Angeles

AliXRose

Edited by TeamAudra

Holy sh*t! :shock:

This is quite the divergence from her indie pop stuff on her IG. Best I can tell, she’s 18-19 now, and this was nearly two years ago. What is this, opera? I already know she has a strong lower register, and I don’t even know what notes she’s hitting here? It’s going to be fun trying to figure out how many octaves she has. She’s a very skilled, and obviously well trained singer. I believe this is her mom’s YouTube channel. There are others on there too.

I’m finding a bunch of originals too. This girl is gifted.

sT21U83MjYM

:w00twave: add please..... o:) save your OP data

Added!

Edited by TeamAudra

The video TeamAudra shared surely made me want to stan. I don't know why she flew under my radar when I was checking out the list of names. Add me please! <3

BTW here's a nice video of her singing an original

It's early but add me! :) Great tone!

Added!

The video TeamAudra shared surely made me want to stan. I don't know why she flew under my radar when I was checking out the list of names. Add me please! <3

BTW here's a nice video of her singing an original

Added!

Yeah, as far as I can tell, she can sing just about anything, of any style, and there’s ample live performance videos, to verify that she can sing on pitch. And she has a huge range.

Edited by TeamAudra

Good thing you jumped when you did. I had my eye on her. :whistling:

Add please. :flowers:

I figured she would be right up your alley. :yes:

Added!

What a great tone! She seems to be pretty polished as a singer too.

Add me please.

Done. :thumbs:

That tone is something else y'all. And what about her range?! If she allowed to showcase everything she has so could be a force.

She’s unique, because she’s an indie singer-songwriter type with lots of power and range, and she’s almost technically flawless. She’s not really limited in the songs she can pick.

Her chances of making a good run on the show should be pretty good, but we all know TPTB can throw a wrench into things. But...I feel pretty confident after listening to a bunch of her stuff. She’s too good to bus. It’s kind of how it was with Maelyn. Prior to the season, we just knew she was going to make it far, regardless of pimping or other shenanigans.

Edited by TeamAudra

Didn't watch all of her covers yet (because she's got a lot), but I'd label her as a jazz pop/blue-eyed soul artist. These styles aren't popular on the show so that's why I'm a little bit concerned about Minivan's reception.

On a more positive note, she seems quite versatile so if she gets decent songs with a fair amount of crossover appeal, she might have a chance to make it very far. "Valerie" should be a pretty good start.

Didn't watch all of her covers yet (because she's got a lot), but I'd label her as a jazz pop/blue-eyed soul artist. These styles aren't popular on the show so that's why I'm a little bit concerned about Minivan's reception.

On a more positive note, she seems quite versatile so if she gets decent songs with a fair amount of crossover appeal, she might have a chance to make it very far. "Valerie" should be a pretty good start.

Genre-wise, she seems to me like sort of a female Sawyer. That’s probably not spot on, but it’s the best I can come up with. :haha:

Certainly, choosing songs with crossover appeal, and singing them in her unique style will be important. Her very solid vocal abilities should help her overcome some of the disadvantages of genre.

Edited by TeamAudra

She’s unique, because she’s an indie singer-songwriter type with lots of power and range, and she’s almost technically flawless. She’s not really limited in the songs she can pick.

Her chances of making a good run on the show should be pretty good, but we all know TPTB can throw a wrench into things. But...I feel pretty confident after listening to a bunch of her stuff. She’s too good to bus. It’s kind of how it was with Maelyn. Prior to the season, we just knew she was going to make it far, regardless of pimping or other shenanigans.

That opera(ish) video you posted is really remarkable. Has something like that ever been done on the show? I'm curious to know how everyone thinks it would go over with the audience.

That opera(ish) video you posted is really remarkable. Has something like that ever been done on the show? I'm curious to know how everyone thinks it would go over with the audience.

If she sang in her genre for a few weeks, and then busted that out in the lives, I think it would have the same effect on the audience that it had on me, after I had listened to a bunch of her other covers. It’s shocking. I don’t know whether she wants to sing something like that, but I don’t think there’s really anything to lose by trying it. I just remembered this is another shortened season. Yuck. There aren’t many opportunities to make an impression on the audience. That would probably do it.