America's Got Talent

istersay

it's on

https://ustvgo.tv/nbc/

NEW EPISODE
TONIGHT, 8:00 PM ON NBC, 2 HRS 1 MIN 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 14 • EPISODE 24 • THE CHAMPIONS ONE • REALITY / TALENT CONTEST
10 of the most talented, memorable and all-around fan favorite acts from "AGT" and "Got Talent" competitions around the globe will perform for judges Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Alesha Dixon, and Howie Mandel. Four of these renowned acts will advance – two

this thread won't last but I'll make it over again later on :teehee:

Wow, last night's show was amazing. :omg: I wish more of that group could have gone through over people from last week. :( :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" /> Angelina though!

Very happy for Marcelito, Ryan, and Marc advancing! :spaz: Marc's performance left me SHOOK. :omg: :shock: Wow. Shin Lim. :wub: Sad Oz and Luke couldn't go through as well. :bye2: Oz impressed me so much too and I just adore Luke. :broken: Ah. Such a strong group. Those stunt acts were so scary. :shiver: :haha:

Looking forward to next week and Howie hopefully getting to use his golden buzzer. :) (!)

Oh, look 👀, there IS a thread for this 😏  Took me a while to discover this & was by accident 🤭  Anyway, I have been aware of Angelina Jordan for years.  She is bloody brilliant, too be very understated. I really do hope she win this AGT World thing.  Obviously, I feel she should, in the sense that I feel she is deserving.  Do yourself a favour & enjoy other things by AJ in You Tube.

Edited by Drew1903

My comments after last night:

I agreed with the dogs & the acrobats. The rest, meh.  I don't share Howie's enthusiasm for the dance troop, good as they may be. 

These 10 have not altered my belief in Angelina for the WIN.

Huh 🤨, I thought this was under Entertainment, never realized it was in the sub-heading of TV.  I asked where it went or was, but, nobody answered.  Anyway, glad I found it so I can say... still after all 40, my view is the 🏆 going to Angelina Jordan. Geeez, I hope 🙏🏽 I'm right 🤞  She has released Bohemian Rhapsody & it is on Apple, iTunes, Spotify.

Here's another Queen song

I must say I, too, was surprised at Connie not being voted through; that was an unexpected shocker.  

Edited by Drew1903

4 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Huh 🤨, I thought this was under Entertainment, never realized it was in the sub-heading of TV.  I asked where it went or was, but, nobody answered.  Anyway, glad I found it so I can say... still after all 40, my view is the 🏆 going to Angelina Jordan. Geeez, I hope 🙏🏽 I'm right 🤞  She has released Bohemian Rhapsody & it is on Apple, iTunes, Spotify.

I must say I, too, was surprised at Connie not being voted through; that was an unexpected shocker.  

I answered you on that just a few minutes after you posted last week. :P  https://idolforums.com/topic/741332-removed/?do=findComment&comment=28263485 

I love Angelina as well. ❤️  I can't remember now who all has gone through, but I know I have a few favorites. :haha: 

😢

Thanks so much... I do see that note from you, now.  Somehow I had missed it, poor timing, probably (on my part).  But, here, now, so it's all 👌

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Maybe we could go from Queen to Adele... on the way to the 🏆

Edited by Drew1903

• 2 weeks later...

Not marcelito or AJ.  What a screwed up bunch of voters❗  I felt AJ should have taken it.  No kidding, screwed up voters.  Maybe, it doesn't work or make sense to have "Fine Arts" mixed up with circus acts.

Edited by Drew1903