Forum Upgrade Planned for Monday January 6th

Rate this topic

Tom

If you're reading this, that means you're now access the new upgraded Idolforums which is running the latest version of Invision and being hosted in the cloud.

Thank you for your patience with us while we went through this process. Everything right now is completely stock Invision, and for the most part will stay that way to ensure we can continue to easily update the site in the future. 

Please continue using the site as you always have, and if you notice anything weird or out of place please bring it to my attention here or via PM. There's still work to be done, but the biggest part of this project is now out of the way so we're going to take a bit of a break before we do anything else.

Enjoy!

54 minutes ago, Tom said:

If you're reading this, that means you're now access the new upgraded Idolforums which is running the latest version of Invision and being hosted in the cloud.

Thank you for your patience with us while we went through this process. Everything right now is completely stock Invision, and for the most part will stay that way to ensure we can continue to easily update the site in the future. 

Please continue using the site as you always have, and if you notice anything weird or out of place please bring it to my attention here or via PM. There's still work to be done, but the biggest part of this project is now out of the way so we're going to take a bit of a break before we do anything else.

Enjoy!

OMG it's here, thanks for this

happy so excited GIF

57 minutes ago, Tom said:

Enjoy!

My phone still has the old forums and it took quite some effort to get the new forums to work on my computer so hopefully that is all resolved soon. 

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Enjoy!

The site loads SO fast now! :spaz:

Thank you for everything Tom and EVERYONE who worked so hard to get the forum upgraded. I do hope we get a different theme in time, but I'm not complaining. haha!

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

It says I have one warning point from 2012 so all of 8 years ago and it's stlll there? what?

I have two warning points! Once from 2014 and the other from 2017. I don’t even know what the one from 2014 is for. 

How many warning points are we allowed before we go bye bye?

Edited by TeamAudra

Love the new look! But is there a minimum system requirement or anything?

It's working fine on my Macbook but I spend most of my time on Idolforums on my Windows desktop instead and nothing idolforums is working.

(I say minimum because my Desktop is a dinosaur running on Windows 7 but on both the Macbook and desktop I'm using Chrome.)

Nevermind, it finally updated to me on the desktop. :)

Edited by Someone648