The Circle US

Alex95

Rebecca or Chris can win and those are the only acceptable options :*. Joey is on thin ice but I'd probably still be content with him winning. I guess one of the newbies for the lolz, but it's kinda ridiculous how they're just entering now. Next season they gotta change it and have everyone enter from the beginning. No latecomers.

Rebecca or Chris can win and those are the only acceptable options :*. Joey is on thin ice but I'd probably still be content with him winning. I guess one of the newbies for the lolz, but it's kinda ridiculous how they're just entering now. Next season they gotta change it and have everyone enter from the beginning. No latecomers.

I think a Shubhan win seems very likely at this point but I'm rooting for Sammie. I could get behind a Seaburn / Rebecca win since he is the only one pretending to be the opposite so that's entertaining at least.

This show completely fell off the rails. These latecomers were so screwed with the original five sticking together and being tight like glue. I thought maybe Rebecca or Chris were gonna miss the finale in favor of Sean, but that was never gonna happen.

Happy with Joey winning! He was really funny and wore his heart on his sleeve. He also did play the game. His decision to send Sean home was questionable, but I also get it (and I was glad Rebecca survived).

My fears abut Shubham were confirmed and he was the absolute Worst these last few episodes. What a self righteous human being. And kinda sexist tbh. He really judged all these girls so harshly and got soooooo offended over anyone catfishing. The only girl he liked was Rebecca who was actually a man lol. And he forgave Shubham in a second while he was still hating on Sean after she left! Joey winning was such a relief cause I really thought it was gonna be Shubham the whole time. And he looked like such a fool every time he hyped up how "real" Rebecca is (which tbh is probably because she fit his idea of what a girl should be like which is a fake girl that no one actually acts like).

Final Ranking:

1. Seaburn/Rebecca

2. Karyn/Mercedeze

3. Joey

4. Miranda

5. Chris

6. Sean

7. Alana

8. Bill

9. Ed & Tammy

10. Sammie

11. Antonio

12. Alex/Adam

13. Shubham

I can't believe I predicted the top 5 accurately. Only 1 I wasn't sure of was Chris / Sammie I thought that could have went either way but happy that Sammie made it into the top 3. Ed putting her 4th was f'd up though he probably shouldn't have gotten a vote but oh well. Happy that Joey won that's not usually an archetype I like but he was fun even if he made some questionable decisions at the end.

1. Sammie! Love her what a Queen. :wub: :wub: :wub:

2. Joey - seems like a cool dude

3. Rebecca / Seaburn - I am glad that one Catfish made it to the top 5 at least.

4. Chris - overall good guy

5. Alana hot first boot ?

6. Shooby - my Shooby stock dropped a lot recently. It became clear that he was headed for a downfall. I wish he didn't get 2nd but it is what it is I guess.

7. Karyn / Mercedeze

8. Sean - Ehh

9. Miranda - The thirst is real with this one

10. Ed / Tammy - It was funny that he was there with his mom at least.

11. Bill - He was just too normal for this show I think

12. Alex / Adam dude was just annoying

13. Antonio :x

Edited by CGlaserFan

idk how to feel about this show, like i guess they didn't have to play it strategically since it's all about popularity...also, new players had no chance lol...

ranking:

1. Karyn/Mercedeze

2. Chris

3. Sammie

4. Ed & Tammy

5. Shubham

6. Joey

7. Seaburn/Rebecca

8. Antonio

9. Bill

10. Sean

11. Miranda