The Circle US

Alex95

wJqBNYvqF7I

This is starting soon might as well make a thread. Based on the hit UK reality series. Very curious to see how Netflix markets and runs a reality show. I watched a few episodes of the first season of the UK one when it was airing and liked it well enough, but never kept up with it. This is a lot more easily accessible for me and I plan on following it.

wJqBNYvqF7I

This is starting soon might as well make a thread. Based on the hit UK reality series. Very curious to see how Netflix markets and runs a reality show. I watched a few episodes of the first season of the UK one when it was airing and liked it well enough, but never kept up with it. This is a lot more easily accessible for me and I plan on following it.

Hmm I might check it out.

Starting now!

Chris - OMG this super religious guy is also the over the top flamboyant gay <3. Lol @ the “be myself” strategy it will never work.

Joey - Such a stereotypical Italian, this is like BB casting 101

Alana - Dumb blonde <3. She’ll stumble ass backwards into the final four if jealous bitchez don’t come for her

Seaburn/Rebecca - First liar <3. Excited to see how he tries to pull this off!

Shubham - He could be either suuuuper obnoxious or the hilar OTTN first boot. Hoping for the latter!

Samantha - She screams villain :wub:. Obviously I will stan.

Antonio - He can get it *eyes emoji*

Karyn/Mercedeze - The second catfish :wub:. Love her intro and hope she does well!

All caught up! Really enjoyed it!

1. Miranda - I just adored everything about her. Literally every conversation she has ends up being flirting :wub:. Her backstory was sweet and makes me root for her. Coming into this late puts a target on her back so I like rooting for the underdog.

2. Joey - I cant believe how much I love him! He’s douchey in all the best possible ways. That awful cake :wub: his painful flirting :wub: his burning hatred of Antonio and immediate regret :wub:. He’s got a good heart too.

3. Karyn/Mercedeze - I love the spelling of her name. Some of her tastes are questionable, but bitch is playing haaard and I’m here for it! She’s got all these people fooled. I keep waiting for her house of cards to fall down but it hasn’t yet. The lie about being pissed Antonio didn’t visit her was so risky and I can’t believe how well it’s working.

4. Sammie - She has a lot of women hating tendencies (in her quest of being inclusive lol) but I think she’s just suuuper paranoid. Could be great or awful, only time will tell. As of now I’m a fan.

5. Alana - One of the worst reality show players ever? Lol it was a fun ride though! The skinny girls group chat lacked so much self awareness I was dying! Get her on BB!

6. Chris - I love him! I love the others more though so far, what a likable group.

7. Shubham - He is certainly an angel and I think he’s such a great person! He turned me off a bit at first with his self-righteous anti-social media crap, like he knows what he signed up for. However he did begin to win me over.

8. Seaburn/Rebecca - Him attempting to be his girlfriend is really fun and hilarious! I just like the others more since he hasn’t gotten a lot of screen time. As I keep saying, such a strong cast though!

9. Antonio - The other one I didn’t like so I’m glad he’s gone.

I’m very wary of Alex/Adam, but I’m hopeful from the preview that he will be a laughingstock who goes down in a blaze of glory.

I’m very wary of Alex/Adam, but I’m hopeful from the preview that he will be a laughingstock who goes down in a blaze of glory.

he's gonna be a disaster

also, did anyone else notice how the thumbnail shows the cast - it looks like there's going to be a duo??