Wally's Favorite Songs of 2019!

*Wallace

:party: :party: :party:

- Oh yeah I know it’s similar to one of our other quotes though. It’s funny to think of it there. :ha ha: Awww you’re welcome.

Awww, sorry. It will come again in 11 and a half more months. :teehe e:

- Oooh what? This isn’t listed on FOB’s wiki page? Grrr that’s weird. It should be listed in the section of them as featured artists. So ugh someone needs to fix that. I did have a  iLoveMakonnen song on here in the past, which was called “Tuesday.” i wouldn’t expect you to really remember that but yeah you at least you heard of that and I’m once. :ha ha: Awww I seee at not getting too familiar with this but yay glad you like the funky feel and the different vocals they bring to this. I’m pleasantly surprise and happy with your comments of really liking this.

- OOOH YESS, I forgot about that but yes MAX did host AT40 and yah he played tis song there. Not sure if this song was on the countdown there or not but hmmm.

- LOL Yesss you know I am all abut the gaminess. : dead: LOL WAIT, Did I say that? Wait, no I didn’t. : dead: They have a number of guilty pleasures for me and I never outright loved a song of theirs - but I really like a few of their songs and this is one of those. OMGG LOL I know. I think there’s about 7 of them? And I think there’s another k-pop group with even more tan tat.

- LOL oops, that was supposed to say which. : dead:

- LOL That I do. I can’t remember which Wednesday but it was a Wednesday. :l mao: Actually I think it was the first Wednesday of July - whichever day that was. Oooh lmao omgg this last part is supposed to be kept secret but yeah I know and will. : ph34r:

- Yessss, slay there Denise! :bob o: Omggg awwww don’t cryy. You know you get the most shout-outs by far in this. : * But yeah I would have mentioned you had I have Bey and Taylor back to back. Ah gah I wish I knew and could track back but can’t anymore as you know. I wonder this too. Oooh lol I mean i didn’t hear “Southbound” for the first time on his list. I heard it my 3rd time on his list. But yess I know this is one of your favors from Carrie’s latest album and am so glad it is. :b obo: Aww I’m sad it wasn’t as loved by the fans but maybe it was when it became a single? I don’t really know. But yeah it’s perfect for Spring/summer time so yayy us knowing that! :bo bo: OMGGG LOL I Meant “Teehee.” Gosh my typos are the worst here, wow. : dead: Yayy for the love and yayy hearing this on the radio on this past Friday!

:shif ty: @ all of these guesses. Omggg whoaaa you are sooo going all OUT on this last clue. I am very impressed and wow there. : omg: Very interesting and can’t wait for you to seee what this is!

Okay, good. o:)

Christmas stays in your heart all year long.

- It is listed under Other Appearances: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_Out_Boy_...her_appearances :ermm: So yeah, not in the singles sections. I'm annoyed because they were one of the bands I specifically looked up for that clue, yet didn't see anything where I looked. And yeah I did hear this song earlier in the year, but forgot about it too. Oh, when was that song? I dooo really like this and wish I had remembered, so I could include it myself.

- I don't know, but he said "you know me from songs like Turn the Lights Down Low and Love Me Less" and I was like "what is that?" about the second one.

- The gaminess? :teehee: Yes, you said they have an number of guilty pleasures for you, but I didn't know there were so many. How many times have they been on the list? Oh yeah... and there are other groups that I have no idea what they're called. :wacko: I get confused.

- What about "hand"? :teehee:

- I remember when you used to say things like this. :giggle: Oh, you should have said you remembered hearing it on Wednesday, July 3, 2019! :wub: Oh, The Lion King comes to Disney+ at the end of the month. :spaz: And Aladdin arrived last week (and had to edit this because I wrote this post last week lol)! :w00tbounce:

- Thank you. Okay. :bye2: Gah yeah. :( I know, but you said he didn't get to the Carrie songs. :bleh: Yes! I don't know, but it was always a favorite of mine and God made it a single, so :wub: for me. Yep. lol aww. I did and heard it again at a store over the weekend!

I really did. :bye2: Yeahh me too.

64. Meek Mill - “Going Bad” (feat. Drake): I don't think I guessed this and never heard of this one before. lol Drake having ~beef~ with another person. This is interesting. "You asked to see the boss, so they sent me, dawg" :lmao: lol then you comment on those "dawg" parts cracking you up and how they could also be annoying. I have all those thoughts. This isn't something I'd really listen to, but I don't mind it too much right now. I like the piano backing.

63. Kygo & Whitney Houston - “Higher Love”: I can't remember how I first heard about this, but I think I just heard it on the radio. I heard it quite a bit too. People sang this on The Voice a lot? Or the original? I really love Whitney's vocals on this and the production on the track is so energizing and happy. :bobo: I love it and the parts you named.

62. Rita Ora - “Let You Love Me:” OKAY ugh I had this on my long list of options and didn't name it because I didn't think it would be here. :| All that work and I could have been right. Anyway, I think this was one of my favorite songs at the end of 2018 or whenever it appeared on my list... and I don't remember where it ranked. But I love the vibe of this too. :bobo: "It has a cool low-key boboing feel to it" Yesss. :bobo: This is what I say about many songs. I love the parts you named and this song in general.

61. Marshmello - “Here With Me” (feat. CHVRCHES): I heard this song occasionally on the radio too, but why do I not recognize this beginning at all? That voice is not familiar. :haha: I think I heard more of the uptempo parts of this, maybe... I don't know. The vocals still sound different than I remember, but regardless I like the feel of this. And aww the lyrics.

60. Selena Gomez - “Lose You To Love Me:” Oh, I think I kind of expected this higher, but I don't know why. It is a very emotional and raw song. :bye2: I agree with all you said. I actually don't hear this as often as the radio as I'd expect... but I've heard it a few times. I saw it way more advertised on TV. But I love the melody and instrumental on this, her vocals, the lyrics, the emotion, and everything. It's such a strong message too and yesss the parts you named.

59. Ally Brooke - “Low Key” (feat. Tyga): Oooh yay my mention and yes I had her song called Perfect on my list. That song seemed to go unnoticed, but then, I also never really heard this one except on my own as well. :unsure: I'm so mixed on this song. I was disappointed at first because I feel like she's much better than this, but it did grow on me and I like the kind of mysterious feel. It doesn't really showcase her voice, but you can still hear that richness at times. I also felt like she was saying "lookie lookie" :lmao: I like this, but like some of her others more. And lol you ~just remembering~ she was on DWTS. Somehow I don't think so. :teehee:

- A collaboration from two artists that appeared separately on the same set: Ahh so much work... maybe The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling? I'm not sure what else to go with.

- This song shares the same name of a Jesse McCartney hit song: omg :giggle:

- This song samples a Petey Pablo song: I don't know, but Google tells me Saweetie - My Type samples one. :detective:

- This song shares the same name as the album it is released on: omg uhh Ariana Grande - thank u next comes to mind... or Taylor Swift - Lover. :unsure:

- Noon, 6:00, 9:00 are all examples of what?: NF - Time

- This song went viral this summer with a dance to it: Blanco Brown - The Git Up... or something else I can't think of.

:party: :party: :party:

Okay, good. o:)

Christmas stays in your heart all year long.

- It is listed under Other Appearances: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_Out_Boy_...her_appearances :ermm: So yeah, not in the singles sections. I'm annoyed because they were one of the bands I specifically looked up for that clue, yet didn't see anything where I looked. And yeah I did hear this song earlier in the year, but forgot about it too. Oh, when was that song? I dooo really like this and wish I had remembered, so I could include it myself.

- I don't know, but he said "you know me from songs like Turn the Lights Down Low and Love Me Less" and I was like "what is that?" about the second one.

- The gaminess? :teehee: Yes, you said they have an number of guilty pleasures for you, but I didn't know there were so many. How many times have they been on the list? Oh yeah... and there are other groups that I have no idea what they're called. :wacko: I get confused.

- What about "hand"? :teehee:

- I remember when you used to say things like this. :giggle: Oh, you should have said you remembered hearing it on Wednesday, July 3, 2019! :wub: Oh, The Lion King comes to Disney+ at the end of the month. :spaz: And Aladdin arrived last week (and had to edit this because I wrote this post last week lol)! :w00tbounce:

- Thank you. Okay. :bye2: Gah yeah. :( I know, but you said he didn't get to the Carrie songs. :bleh: Yes! I don't know, but it was always a favorite of mine and God made it a single, so :wub: for me. Yep. lol aww. I did and heard it again at a store over the weekend!

I really did. :bye2: Yeahh me too.

64. Meek Mill - “Going Bad” (feat. Drake): I don't think I guessed this and never heard of this one before. lol Drake having ~beef~ with another person. This is interesting. "You asked to see the boss, so they sent me, dawg" :lmao: lol then you comment on those "dawg" parts cracking you up and how they could also be annoying. I have all those thoughts. This isn't something I'd really listen to, but I don't mind it too much right now. I like the piano backing.

63. Kygo & Whitney Houston - “Higher Love”: I can't remember how I first heard about this, but I think I just heard it on the radio. I heard it quite a bit too. People sang this on The Voice a lot? Or the original? I really love Whitney's vocals on this and the production on the track is so energizing and happy. :bobo: I love it and the parts you named.

62. Rita Ora - “Let You Love Me:” OKAY ugh I had this on my long list of options and didn't name it because I didn't think it would be here. :| All that work and I could have been right. Anyway, I think this was one of my favorite songs at the end of 2018 or whenever it appeared on my list... and I don't remember where it ranked. But I love the vibe of this too. :bobo: "It has a cool low-key boboing feel to it" Yesss. :bobo: This is what I say about many songs. I love the parts you named and this song in general.

61. Marshmello - “Here With Me” (feat. CHVRCHES): I heard this song occasionally on the radio too, but why do I not recognize this beginning at all? That voice is not familiar. :haha: I think I heard more of the uptempo parts of this, maybe... I don't know. The vocals still sound different than I remember, but regardless I like the feel of this. And aww the lyrics.

60. Selena Gomez - “Lose You To Love Me:” Oh, I think I kind of expected this higher, but I don't know why. It is a very emotional and raw song. :bye2: I agree with all you said. I actually don't hear this as often as the radio as I'd expect... but I've heard it a few times. I saw it way more advertised on TV. But I love the melody and instrumental on this, her vocals, the lyrics, the emotion, and everything. It's such a strong message too and yesss the parts you named.

59. Ally Brooke - “Low Key” (feat. Tyga): Oooh yay my mention and yes I had her song called Perfect on my list. That song seemed to go unnoticed, but then, I also never really heard this one except on my own as well. :unsure: I'm so mixed on this song. I was disappointed at first because I feel like she's much better than this, but it did grow on me and I like the kind of mysterious feel. It doesn't really showcase her voice, but you can still hear that richness at times. I also felt like she was saying "lookie lookie" :lmao: I like this, but like some of her others more. And lol you ~just remembering~ she was on DWTS. Somehow I don't think so. :teehee:

- A collaboration from two artists that appeared separately on the same set: Ahh so much work... maybe The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling? I'm not sure what else to go with.

- This song shares the same name of a Jesse McCartney hit song: omg :giggle:

- This song samples a Petey Pablo song: I don't know, but Google tells me Saweetie - My Type samples one. :detective:

- This song shares the same name as the album it is released on: omg uhh Ariana Grande - thank u next comes to mind... or Taylor Swift - Lover. :unsure:

- Noon, 6:00, 9:00 are all examples of what?: NF - Time

- This song went viral this summer with a dance to it: Blanco Brown - The Git Up... or something else I can't think of.

:D

Ooooh really? Hmmm I never knew that.

- Oooh whoa, that is odd. I heard it on AT40, the radio and saw it on the charts, soo I classify it as a single. Awww gah that’s a bummer you looked this up and the wiki page misled you. :( Ahhh I seee. Hmm, I think it was in 2015. Ooh aww I am glad that you do really like it. Aww of course I wish it could be on your list but glad you like it. 3

- LMAOOOO your question regarding what MAX said. :lmao: I am sure you weren’t the only one to have thought like that. :haha:

- lmao welll something like that. Lol I didn’t like outright count them, but it’s probably about 3 of them. :lol: I think they’ve been on the list twice. I think “Fake Love” is the song that didn’t make my list but was close. And “Mic Drop” was the other song. Oooh lol yeah there’s a number of them I saw making US TV performances too. And yeah some of those groups are even larger in size than BTS. :haha:

- Well that too. :*

- lol I just say what i say. :giggle: LOL I didn’t know if that was the date. :lmao: i felt like it was the 10th. Lol I just looked it up and yes it was the 10th. Oooh wow I didn’t know all of this but ahhh wow nice you didn’t have to wait too long for this. :o Thanks for all of tis info.

- :hug: Awww yeah I know. Yeah he didn’t get to the Carrie songs yet in his list. So I heard a number of Carrie album tracks from you or Tom, but gah can’t remember where or what i heard first. God made Southbound a single? :o Mhmmm. Ooh yayy that is really cool to learn there.

- Oooh awww no you didn’t guess “Going Bad” but aww I was wondering if you had heard this or not. Lol yess I know. Gosh there’s lots of beef in rap music and I used to keep track of all of that but not so much now lol. YESSS that part. SO THEY SENT ME DAWG. :bobo: Lmao I love tat part and all of the dawg references, hahaha. Ah yeah I can get how that could annoy people though it doesn’t for me. Oooh awww yay glad you don’t mind GB while listening to it and aww nice at liking the piano backing.

- Ah I understand this on Higher Love. Yea I felt like I heard this a lot on the radio like a month or 2 after its release. Ooooh the original version of the song, I meant. Gosh this song was sung so much on there over the years. :haha: But yess agree with your comments on Whitney’s voice and the production here. omgg awww love how happy it makes you haha.

- UGH I know….. I’m so sorry about that. :bye2: Though ~spoiler, at least you got two of the other songs right. Soo I still say you were 67% right. :* Yeah LYLM came out sometime at the end of 2018 and i remember you loving it around that time of the year. Ah I can’t remember where you ranked it either but I do wonder. Yayy for loving the vibe and agreeing with my comments. Work it here! :bobo:

- Omgggg lol whattt @ the not recognizing the beginning parts? Omgg aww what is going on here? :haha: Aww weird you don’t recognize the start but at least you remember the more uptempo parts so yay. Ahh these comments are interesting but am glad that you do like this.

- Oooh you were? :o Hmm LYTLM came out around October, so one of the ~newer songs and was one of those i did keep moving up while working on the list. I’m sure it would have been higher had it been out longer. But yess this song is very emotional and raw for sure. :( Ah I hear this song so much on the radio and have been for the last few months. Although yeah i see it advertised on TV a lot too. I knew you would love this though and do agree with all of your comments on here so yay this agreement!

- You’re welcome and thanks for telling me the song there! :D I never heard Perfect outside of on your list, so yea that did go unnoticed and I feel like Low Key was advertised as her first single. Oooh aww I’m surprised because I saw Ally performing and promoting this song a lot on various talk shows, and think i may have heard it a bit on the radio? But not sure. Oooh awww at being mixed on the song but I can get these comments and glad that it was able to grow on you. But ah darn now I’m not so hopeful of this making your list now. :haha: OMGG LOL, I love “lookie lookie.” LOL that is so cute. :wub: I understand on preferring her others. Lol I just wanted to put that in there somewhere. :giggle:

Oooooh very interesting guesses here. :o You will find out these answers…… I don’t know. :lmao:

Going to comment before the upgrade starts.

70. Lil' Peep and iLoveMakonnen - “I've Been Waiting” (feat. Fall Out Boy): Ehhh, no thanks.

69. MAX - “Love Me Less” (feat. Quinn XCII): I remember him from your previous lists but not really feeling this.

68. BTS - “Boy With Luv” (feat. Halsey): BtS and Halsey? Definitely a no from me. I guess it's not as annoying as Fake Love but still #verylowstandards.

67. Mark Ronson - “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” (feat. Miley Cyrus): I am picky about combining country with other genres but this is pretty good and I xan see the Jolene compariosn as well. :yes:

66. Beyoncé - “Spirit:” This low? :shock: It is no Circle of Life but it's still great; I love the gospel and anthemic feel. Great buildup and vocals.

65. Carrie Underwood - “Southbound:” It's a good summer jam but I still wish another song had been used as a third single from cry Pretty as this is one of my least favorites on the album. :haha:

64. Meek Mill - “Going Bad” (feat. Drake): Ugh, Icky Minaj's ex. Of course rappers have feuds going on, it's so common in such a bad genre. :giggle: Didn't like the song at all and yikes @ the music video.

63. Kygo & Whitney Houston - “Higher Love”: I've usually liked Kygo's input and this is a jam. I hope Happy Now makes the list as well.

62. Rita Ora - “Let You Love Me:” An ok effort from discount!Rihanna. :yes: the chorus is catchy is at least, despite all the autotune.

61. Marshmello - “Here With Me” (feat. CHVRCHES): Ugh, Marshmello. And least he sometimes chooses good artists to collaborate with. :haha: And yesss, you've definitely heard them on my list! You should get more familiar with them. :yes: It's not one of my top favorites from them but it is catchy nd Lauren sounds great as always,.

60. Selena Gomez - “Lose You To Love Me:” I generally have low expectations for Selena's music because it's generic and she's very limited vocally, but it's good to hear a vulnerable ballad from her. I think it would've had more impact with someone like Demi singing though.

59. Ally Brooke - “Low Key” (feat. Tyga): Meh, this is ok. Stays at the same level and doesn't showcase her voice. A forgettable breakthrough from one of Elliott's five favorite singers. :yes:

Awww thanks for the birthay message here, Denise! :w00t: :wub: You always come up with the best birthday posts. :teehee: And love the pics/gif choices here too! :hug:

But you're welcome. :hug:

Ooooh really? Hmmm I never knew that.

- Oooh whoa, that is odd. I heard it on AT40, the radio and saw it on the charts, soo I classify it as a single. Awww gah that’s a bummer you looked this up and the wiki page misled you. : (

- lmao welll something like that. Lol I didn’t like outright count them, but it’s probably about 3 of them. :l ol: I think they’ve been on the list twice. I think “Fake Love” is the song that didn’t make my list but was close. And “Mic Drop” was the other song. Oooh lol yeah there’s a number of them I saw making US TV performances too. And yeah some of those groups are even larger in size than BTS. :h aha:

- lol I just say what i say. :g iggle: LOL I didn’t know if that was the date. :lm ao: i felt like it was the 10th. Lol I just looked it up and yes it was the 10th. Oooh wow I didn’t know all of this but ahhh wow nice you didn’t have to wait too long for this. : o Thanks for all of tis info.

- Yeah he didn’t get to the Carrie songs yet in his list. So I heard a number of Carrie album tracks from you or Tom, but gah can’t remember where or what i heard first. God made Southbound a single? : o

- Oooh awww no you didn’t guess “Going Bad” but aww I was wondering if you had heard this or not. Lol yess I know. Gosh there’s lots of beef in rap music and I used to keep track of all of that but not so much now lol. YESSS that part. SO THEY SENT ME DAWG. :bob o: Lmao I love tat part and all of the dawg references, hahaha. Ah yeah I can get how that could annoy people though it doesn’t for me. Oooh awww yay glad you don’t mind GB while listening to it and aww nice at liking the piano backing.

- Ah I understand this on Higher Love. Yea I felt like I heard this a lot on the radio like a month or 2 after its release. Ooooh the original version of the song, I meant. Gosh this song was sung so much on there over the years. :ha ha: But yess agree with your comments on Whitney’s voice and the production here. omgg awww love how happy it makes you haha.

- UGH I know….. I’m so sorry about that. :b ye2: Though ~spoiler, at least you got two of the other songs right. Soo I still say you were 67% right. : * Yeah LYLM came out sometime at the end of 2018 and i remember you loving it around that time of the year. Ah I can’t remember where you ranked it either but I do wonder. Yayy for loving the vibe and agreeing with my comments. Work it here! :bob o:

- Omgggg lol whattt @ the not recognizing the beginning parts? Omgg aww what is going on here? :h aha: Aww weird you don’t recognize the start but at least you remember the more uptempo parts so yay. Ahh these comments are interesting but am glad that you do like this.

- Oooh you were? : o Hmm LYTLM came out around October, so one of the ~newer songs and was one of those i did keep moving up while working on the list. I’m sure it would have been higher had it been out longer. But yess this song is very emotional and raw for sure. : ( Ah I hear this song so much on the radio and have been for the last few months. Although yeah i see it advertised on TV a lot too. I knew you would love this though and do agree with all of your comments on here so yay this agreement!

- You’re welcome and thanks for telling me the song there! : D I never heard Perfect outside of on your list, so yea that did go unnoticed and I feel like Low Key was advertised as her first single. Oooh aww I’m surprised because I saw Ally performing and promoting this song a lot on various talk shows, and think i may have heard it a bit on the radio? But not sure. Oooh awww at being mixed on the song but I can get these comments and glad that it was able to grow on you. But ah darn now I’m not so hopeful of this making your list now. :ha ha: OMGG LOL, I love “lookie lookie.” LOL that is so cute. :w ub: I understand on preferring her others. Lol I just wanted to put that in there somewhere. :gigg le:

Oooooh very interesting guesses here. :o You will find out these answers…… I don’t know. :lmao:

:(

- I would include it too, but forgot and Wiki messed me up. :( AT40 is the radio. :teehee:

- Oooh okay, thanks for this information. I sort of remember the first song. Ah yeah, I don't know who they all are.

- I know. Oh, but you said it was the first Wednesday of the month. YOUU didn't have to wait too long. I have already seen it twice. :bleh: But you know I will be watching again.

- Yes, not *yet* :teehee: I know. Well yes, it became a single, didn't it?

- Yeah, I don't know this song. You used to keep track of all the beef? :fear: lol that part of the song.

- Ah, I see. I can't even think of the original of this. But yay!

- Ahh. Well, not a spoiler, since I already commented. :haha: But yay thanks and I got two others in the set too. I was. Darn, you usually remember where I rank things, but the recap I have saved on my computer says it was at #67. Funny after you mentioned 67%. :giggle:

- No idea. The voice doesn't sound familiar to me at all though. I don't get it. But yes, I like the song.

- Yeah, I get that and it makes sense. Oooh hmmm. Yay.

- You're welcome. Aww. :( This song was kind of the same for me, since I only listened to them both myself and didn't hear them elsewhere. Strange. Oh, I don't really watch a lot of those shows, so I wouldn't know. Never heard any of her songs on the radio. Yeah. Oooh well hmm. lol it can sound like that. Yes, but you knew. :teehee:

:fear:

Going to comment before the upgrade starts.

70. Lil' Peep and iLoveMakonnen - “I've Been Waiting” (feat. Fall Out Boy): Ehhh, no thanks.

69. MAX - “Love Me Less” (feat. Quinn XCII): I remember him from your previous lists but not really feeling this.

68. BTS - “Boy With Luv” (feat. Halsey): BtS and Halsey? Definitely a no from me. I guess it's not as annoying as Fake Love but still #verylowstandards.

67. Mark Ronson - “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” (feat. Miley Cyrus): I am picky about combining country with other genres but this is pretty good and I xan see the Jolene compariosn as well. :yes:

66. Beyoncé - “Spirit:” This low? :shock: It is no Circle of Life but it's still great; I love the gospel and anthemic feel. Great buildup and vocals.

65. Carrie Underwood - “Southbound:” It's a good summer jam but I still wish another song had been used as a third single from cry Pretty as this is one of my least favorites on the album. :haha:

That would be a smart idea there. :haha:

- Aww bummmer you don't care too much for this but not surprised.

- Oooh glad you remember MAX but awww at not caring for this.

- LOL WHATTT? But you're supposed to love this BTS & Halsey collabo. :giggle: Aww well at least BWL doesn't annoy you as much as Fake Love. :lol:

- Yeah I'm the same way about country mixing with other genres but probably in a different way from you since you're more into country than me. :haha: But yayy glad you do like this and get my Jolene comparison comments.

- Awww darn I was hoping someone wouldn't have said that. :'( :haha: Aww yeah COL is classic and ugh I wish SO much that Beyoncé sang COL for tihs LK. So disappointed that didn't happen but yayy glad you like this and think it's great. Agre with your comments.

- Aww nooo at SB being one of your least faves from Carrie's album. :'( I can kinda get the comments but I'm glad it was a single. o:)

64. Meek Mill - “Going Bad” (feat. Drake): Ugh, Icky Minaj's ex. Of course rappers have feuds going on, it's so common in such a bad genre. :giggle: Didn't like the song at all and yikes @ the music video.

63. Kygo & Whitney Houston - “Higher Love”: I've usually liked Kygo's input and this is a jam. I hope Happy Now makes the list as well.

62. Rita Ora - “Let You Love Me:” An ok effort from discount!Rihanna. :yes: the chorus is catchy is at least, despite all the autotune.

61. Marshmello - “Here With Me” (feat. CHVRCHES): Ugh, Marshmello. And least he sometimes chooses good artists to collaborate with. :haha: And yesss, you've definitely heard them on my list! You should get more familiar with them. :yes: It's not one of my top favorites from them but it is catchy nd Lauren sounds great as always,.

60. Selena Gomez - “Lose You To Love Me:” I generally have low expectations for Selena's music because it's generic and she's very limited vocally, but it's good to hear a vulnerable ballad from her. I think it would've had more impact with someone like Demi singing though.

59. Ally Brooke - “Low Key” (feat. Tyga): Meh, this is ok. Stays at the same level and doesn't showcase her voice. A forgettable breakthrough from one of Elliott's five favorite singers. :yes:

- LOL your opening comments. :dead: I know you're jealous there. :* UHH Rap is NOT a bad genre though. :ermm: Aww no surprises you didn't like the song and ooh, i can't even remember the music video anymore. :haha:

- Yayy glad you like Higher Love! ^_^ And oooo we shall see. :o

- OMGG @ discount!Rihanna. :dead: Thankfully I love Rihanna and like Rita so won't take offense to this haha. Yess at the chorus being catchy to you, I agree.

- Lol your opening comment. :haha: Yes i def remember CHVRCHES from your list and I think I have liked some songs from them too, but not sure which ones. Glad you like this despite it not being one of your faves from CHVRCHES.

- Awww your Selena comments. I do get you on teh limited vocal comment and agree there but I think she uses what she got with her range really well and ultizies it well in this song. Yay glad you like this song and the vulnerability here. Ooh never thought of Demi on this but can see her really killing this. :omg:

- Aww understandable comments on Ally's Low Key. But ooo snap, watch yourself because Elliott will come at you for your negative comments on this Ally track. :giggle:

But you're welcome. :hug:

:(

- I would include it too, but forgot and Wiki messed me up. :( AT40 is the radio. :teehee:

- Oooh okay, thanks for this information. I sort of remember the first song. Ah yeah, I don't know who they all are.

- I know. Oh, but you said it was the first Wednesday of the month. YOUU didn't have to wait too long. I have already seen it twice. :bleh: But you know I will be watching again.

- Yes, not *yet* :teehee: I know. Well yes, it became a single, didn't it?

- Yeah, I don't know this song. You used to keep track of all the beef? :fear: lol that part of the song.

- Ah, I see. I can't even think of the original of this. But yay!

- Ahh. Well, not a spoiler, since I already commented. :haha: But yay thanks and I got two others in the set too. I was. Darn, you usually remember where I rank things, but the recap I have saved on my computer says it was at #67. Funny after you mentioned 67%. :giggle:

- No idea. The voice doesn't sound familiar to me at all though. I don't get it. But yes, I like the song.

- Yeah, I get that and it makes sense. Oooh hmmm. Yay.

- You're welcome. Aww. :( This song was kind of the same for me, since I only listened to them both myself and didn't hear them elsewhere. Strange. Oh, I don't really watch a lot of those shows, so I wouldn't know. Never heard any of her songs on the radio. Yeah. Oooh well hmm. lol it can sound like that. Yes, but you knew. :teehee:

:fear:

Ahh yess that is true but aww i greatly appreciate all of the b-day messages you gave me today! :hug:

Awww don’t be sad. :hug:

- Aww yeah I know you would have. :( I meant outside of AT40 radio, so radio time besides that. :has:

- You’re welcome. Ooh “Fake Love”? Ahh yay that’s good. Tom had that one on his least favorite songs list last year. :ph34r: Oooh me neither as there are lots of them. But I’ve seen groups like Monsta X, NTSC17 (not sure if that’s the right now) and a girl group with a name of Black or Pink in their group? Gosh this reminds me of a few friends I had that were really into K-Pop and I wish I could ask them about it haha.

- Oooh I thought it was the first Wednesday of the month but oops, it was 2nd. :haha: LOLOL I mean waiting to see it on your own that isn’t in the movie theaters haha. LOL of course you did and will be watching it again. :haha:

- That’s what I was saying though. :dead: Oooh lol yeah it did but I thought that was management’s doing. :haha:

- Aww I see. Ah lol yes, back in the late 90s/throughout 2000s. I could tell you more about those than current day ones, hhaha.

- Oh gosh me neither. I don’t even know who sings the original off the top of my head.

- Lmaoooo true it isn’t. :giggle: You’re welcome and awww I am glad you did! UGHH Yeahh I know. And ugh now my memory for remembering your lists seems to have vanished. I am sorry. :bye2: Oooh #67, wow we were really close. :o Omgg how perfect is that. :haha:

- Hmmmm wow that is so weird, lol. Yay I’m glad.

- Ahhh ok that’s good and glad you understand. Yayness indeed.

- Thanks! Ahhh I see. They were totally different for me, which you know about but I do see. Ah yeah I know you don’t and yeah I doo sooo I know. :teehee: I think LK was the only Ally song I heard on the radio. Though I may have heard LDL on there? Not sure. Awww yeah I can agree on that haha. Ooh lol yeah I know. :haha:

Don’t be scared.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WALLACE! :w00tbounce: :party: :gift: :cake: :ohyeah:

IPB Image

IPB Image

I hope you have an awesome day! You’re the best! :D :hug:

Thank you, Steven! :w00t: Oooh and of course I love and approve of the Beyoncé gifs there. :wub:

Happy Birthday! :cake:

Thank you, Gigi! :D :hug:

Happy birthday Wally!

Thank you, Kim! :hug:

On 1/16/2020 at 8:45 PM, *Wallace said:

Ahh yess that is true but aww i greatly appreciate all of the b-day messages you gave me today! :hug:

- You’re welcome. Ooh “Fake Love”? Ahh yay that’s good. Tom had that one on his least favorite songs list last year. :ph34r: Oooh me neither as there are lots of them. But I’ve seen groups like Monsta X, NTSC17 (not sure if that’s the right now) and a girl group with a name of Black or Pink in their group? Gosh this reminds me of a few friends I had that were really into K-Pop and I wish I could ask them about it haha.

- Oooh I thought it was the first Wednesday of the month but oops, it was 2nd. :haha: LOLOL I mean waiting to see it on your own that isn’t in the movie theaters haha. LOL of course you did and will be watching it again. :haha:

- Aww I see. Ah lol yes, back in the late 90s/throughout 2000s. I could tell you more about those than current day ones, hhaha.

Don’t be scared.

Okay, I suspected something in my thread, but now I know it's true because the first line you're quoting from me there is definitely missing text. I said how that birthday post was just the tip of the iceberg, which you seemed to have responded to here, and yet... it doesn't show in my quote or original post anymore. :? So weird. But yes, you're welcome again. :hug: 

- Yes. Oh yikes, but yeah, that's one I can kind of remember how it goes. Ooh I think I heard the first group here on the radio... but the others aren't familiar. Hmm.
- Okay. stuart.gif  But I already did because I own the DVD and watched it again with my parents. We talked about that. stuart.gif Yes and you too. 
- You kept a list or something? fear2.gif

That was because of you not knowing when and all the IDF stuff. 

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Okay, I suspected something in my thread, but now I know it's true because the first line you're quoting from me there is definitely missing text. I said how that birthday post was just the tip of the iceberg, which you seemed to have responded to here, and yet... it doesn't show in my quote or original post anymore. :? So weird. But yes, you're welcome again. :hug: 

- Yes. Oh yikes, but yeah, that's one I can kind of remember how it goes. Ooh I think I heard the first group here on the radio... but the others aren't familiar. Hmm.
- Okay. stuart.gif  But I already did because I own the DVD and watched it again with my parents. We talked about that. stuart.gif Yes and you too. 
- You kept a list or something? fear2.gif

That was because of you not knowing when and all the IDF stuff. 

Oooooh whoaa at all of this. :huh: That’s weird but yeah i did reply to your post how it was with how you wrote t. Hmm very strange. But yay!

- Ah okay, I see. I also had a Monsta X song on here soo there is that too, haha. I see at the rest.

- Again, well you know what I mean. :bleh: But gosh you’re going to watch Aladdin there on Disney+ even though yuou got it on DVD? :haha: But yu don’t have TLK on DVD right? If not then you can watch it there on Disney+.

- Maybee. :giggle:

Oooh, I see. But yea I didn’t know.

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooooh whoaa at all of this. :huh: That’s weird but yeah i did reply to your post how it was with how you wrote t. Hmm very strange. But yay!

- Ah okay, I see. I also had a Monsta X song on here soo there is that too, haha. I see at the rest.

- Again, well you know what I mean. :bleh: But gosh you’re going to watch Aladdin there on Disney+ even though yuou got it on DVD? :haha: But yu don’t have TLK on DVD right? If not then you can watch it there on Disney+.

- Maybee. :giggle:

Oooh, I see. But yea I didn’t know.

I hope you get what I'm saying there. I think text from the top of your post in my thread disappeared too. :wacko: So bizarre, but at least you saw it how it originally was in here. 

- Oh yeah, that's when I predicted BTS because I didn't know the other groups. 
- I don't because you said you meant watching it on my own, not in theaters, which I already did, lol. And here's a bleh.gif for Wally to use. Heck yes, I will. I can do it either way, but that is slightly more convenient. Yeah, I don't have the live action TLK on DVD yet and don't know when I will get it, since it's already about to be on Disney+. Unlike with Aladdin, which I bought on DVD months ago and it just now became streamable. But now I need to buy Aladdin again because mine has none of the special features. :rolleyes: I was robbed.  I will and I got to show that one to my parents soon too! And you. kiss.gif
- :shock: 

I know. None of us did. 

115. Cardi B - “Press:” Not one of my favourites from her, but it's still catchy and her rapping is 🔥
113. Camila Cabello - “Shameless:” lol she's trash
112. Post Malone - “Take What You Want” (feat. Ozzy Osbourne & Travis Scott): If I could never hear Post Malone again, it would be lovely.
111. Halsey - “Graveyard:” Not a fan.
110. Mariah Carey - “A No No:” Fitting name since it describes how I feel about her music.
109. Little Mix - “Bounce Back:” Flawless icons.
108. Miley Cyrus - “Slide Away:” I really enjoy this.

Edited by jstxanothrxstory

107. Lil' Nas X - “Panini:” Nothing but respect for the saviour of pop-country-rap in 2019. :bobo: 
106. Sam Feldt - “Post Malone” (feat. RANI): Whomst?
105. Marshmello - “One Thing Right” (feat. Kane Brown): the f*ck is a Marshmello 
104. Monsta X - “Who Do U Love?” (feat. French Montana):  the f*ck is a Monsta X
103. Nicki Minaj - “MEGATRON:” We're still acknowledging Icki Minaj as a thing?
102. Lizzo - “Tempo” (feat. Missy Elliott): BOY I WILL @ U FOR POSTING THAT TERRIBLE ROUTINE IN LEIU OF THE FLAWLESS MUSIC VIDEO. 😑 Also imagine trying to justify ranking this song this low. 😑 Lizzo did not have to snap like she did in 2019, but she did that for us and we're forever thankful. we'll just ignore her postmates scandal
101. Alessia Cara - “Out Of Love:” I really liked her first CD, but I'm not familiar with her newer work outside of the suicide awareness song she did with Logic, so I'll say I'll check this out and probably completely forget to do so.

100. Alessia Cara - “Rooting For You:” See my above comment tbh.
99. Camila Cabello - “Consequences:” I liked this until I found out she's trash so it's a no from me.
98. Ally Brooke - “Lips Don’t Lie” (feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie): I didn't think anything could be worse than her pathetic excuse for dancing on Dancing With the Stars, but her "singing" proved me wrong.
97. Billie Eilish - “all the good girls go to hell:” Well unlike the others, I actually really enjoy Billie Eilish (the fact that it's only because she's a Rob Zombie stan is irrelevant) so I'm here for this.  
96. Carrie Underwood - “Love Wins:” Carrie Underwood's out here releasing country songs about gay marriage while Bo Bice is fighting with Popeye's employees who make minimum wage, so I'm honestly glad IDF deleted all of my previous posts over the past decade where I said Carrie Underwood didn't deserve to beat him.
95. Lukas Graham - “Love Someone”: I really enjoy this song! But it's more my style of music, so no surprise.

94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana):
93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth:”
92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello):
91. Charlie Puth - “Mother:”
90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters:”
89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter:”

88. Maroon 5 - “Memories:”
87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours:”
86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel:”
85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd):
84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando):
83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA):

...I'm just gonna skip both of these sets and question why these songs are ranked above Tempo.

ariana grande wink GIF

20 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

Elliott copying my nicknames for Mariah and now Nicki. :wub: But in the words of King James Holzhauer, I want royalties. 😘

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

I hope you get what I'm saying there. I think text from the top of your post in my thread disappeared too. :wacko: So bizarre, but at least you saw it how it originally was in here. 

- Oh yeah, that's when I predicted BTS because I didn't know the other groups. 
- I don't because you said you meant watching it on my own, not in theaters, which I already did, lol. And here's a bleh.gif for Wally to use. Heck yes, I will. I can do it either way, but that is slightly more convenient. Yeah, I don't have the live action TLK on DVD yet and don't know when I will get it, since it's already about to be on Disney+. Unlike with Aladdin, which I bought on DVD months ago and it just now became streamable. But now I need to buy Aladdin again because mine has none of the special features. :rolleyes: I was robbed.  I will and I got to show that one to my parents soon too! And you. kiss.gif
- :shock: 

I know. None of us did. 

Oooh gahh yeah I saw it disappear in there so that’s weird. Hopefully it’s just with those older posts but i have no clue. Yes.

- Ah yess that’s right.

- We’ll Imma go to my default of you know what i meant. 😘 Oooh gah didn’t know that but gah I don’t feel like using it through the coding right now. Yeah I get that having it on Disney+ is more convenient but lol I wouldn’t want to see the same movie so much in so little time but I know some people do. :haha: Oooh whattt? Why are they making another Aladdin DVD with special features when the other one didn’t have it? That makes noooo sense at all, and ugh that is annoying. Grrr. I’m good though. 😘

- I’m kidding there bbut I know the ones I know by memory.

That is very true.

53 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

115. Cardi B - “Press:” Not one of my favourites from her, but it's still catchy and her rapping is 🔥
113. Camila Cabello - “Shameless:” lol she's trash
112. Post Malone - “Take What You Want” (feat. Ozzy Osbourne & Travis Scott): If I could never hear Post Malone again, it would be lovely.
111. Halsey - “Graveyard:” Not a fan.
110. Mariah Carey - “A No No:” Fitting name since it describes how I feel about her music.
109. Little Mix - “Bounce Back:” Flawless icons.
108. Miley Cyrus - “Slide Away:” I really enjoy this.

- Agreed with you on everything on Cardi and "Press." here.

- Oooh lol but I remember you used to like Camila. :lol: 

- Lol.

- :rolleyes:

- Aww bummer.

- You know it. ❤️

- Yay! Glad you like Slide Away.

42 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

107. Lil' Nas X - “Panini:” Nothing but respect for the saviour of pop-country-rap in 2019. :bobo: 
106. Sam Feldt - “Post Malone” (feat. RANI): Whomst?
105. Marshmello - “One Thing Right” (feat. Kane Brown): the f*ck is a Marshmello 
104. Monsta X - “Who Do U Love?” (feat. French Montana):  the f*ck is a Monsta X
102. Lizzo - “Tempo” (feat. Missy Elliott): BOY I WILL @ U FOR POSTING THAT TERRIBLE ROUTINE IN LEIU OF THE FLAWLESS MUSIC VIDEO. 😑 Also imagine trying to justify ranking this song this low. 😑 Lizzo did not have to snap like she did in 2019, but she did that for us and we're forever thankful. we'll just ignore her postmates scandal
101. Alessia Cara - “Out Of Love:” I really liked her first CD, but I'm not familiar with her newer work outside of the suicide awareness song she did with Logic, so I'll say I'll check this out and probably completely forget to do so.

- Awww at these comments on Lil Nas X here.

- Give it a listen and judge, although I don't think you would like teh song.

- You don't know Marshmello? He's a DJ that's been quite popular for a few years now. Although i get not knowing Monsta X as they aren't as well know in North America.

- I  will always love Nicki, soooo I certainly will. 😘 

- WELL IF YOU POSTED in here earlier before the IDF update, you would have known I posted the Tempo music video and linked teh Tempo dance. :Ermm: But lmao you would catch up now but yeah te IDF coding is changed and so different now so embeedded videos aren't shown and linked vis are. Ehhh I do like "Tempo" but the reason why it's this low is because I didn't hear it that much throughout 2019 therefore didn't ave time to grow on me. I don't know about his postmates scandal but do agree that she did slay in 2019.

- Omggg awww your Alessia comments. Hoping you will check this out sooner than later.

36 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

100. Alessia Cara - “Rooting For You:” See my above comment tbh.
99. Camila Cabello - “Consequences:” I liked this until I found out she's trash so it's a no from me.
98. Ally Brooke - “Lips Don’t Lie” (feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie): I didn't think anything could be worse than her pathetic excuse for dancing on Dancing With the Stars, but her "singing" proved me wrong.
97. Billie Eilish - “all the good girls go to hell:” Well unlike the others, I actually really enjoy Billie Eilish (the fact that it's only because she's a Rob Zombie stan is irrelevant) so I'm here for this.  
96. Carrie Underwood - “Love Wins:” Carrie Underwood's out here releasing country songs about gay marriage while Bo Bice is fighting with Popeye's employees who make minimum wage, so I'm honestly glad IDF deleted all of my previous posts over the past decade where I said Carrie Underwood didn't deserve to beat him.
95. Lukas Graham - “Love Someone”: I really enjoy this song! But it's more my style of music, so no surprise.

- :( @ the Camila comment. I'm assuming it's because of stupid racist comments she said when she was younger, but I try to keep the music separately and enjoy the songs/music I like.

- These old tired comments come back again. :yawn:

- Aww I'm glad you enjoy Billie Eilish though. And lol your reasoning there isn't a way for me to stan her as I don't care for Rob Zombie but glad you like this.

- LMAOOOO your Carrie vs. Bo comments. You are hilairous. :lmao: But yay the Carrie praise.

- Not too surprising here but glad you do like this!

32 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana):
93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth:”
92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello):
91. Charlie Puth - “Mother:”
90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters:”
89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter:”

88. Maroon 5 - “Memories:”
87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours:”
86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel:”
85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd):
84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando):
83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA):

...I'm just gonna skip both of these sets and question why these songs are ranked above Tempo.

ariana grande wink GIF

I regretNothing.gif 

I didn't listen to "Tempo" as much and not as familiar with it as these other songs, so that's my reasoning there.

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh gahh yeah I saw it disappear in there so that’s weird. Hopefully it’s just with those older posts but i have no clue. Yes.

- We’ll Imma go to my default of you know what i meant. 😘 Oooh gah didn’t know that but gah I don’t feel like using it through the coding right now. Yeah I get that having it on Disney+ is more convenient but lol I wouldn’t want to see the same movie so much in so little time but I know some people do. :haha: Oooh whattt? Why are they making another Aladdin DVD with special features when the other one didn’t have it? That makes noooo sense at all, and ugh that is annoying. Grrr. I’m good though. 😘

- I’m kidding there bbut I know the ones I know by memory.

It is. I haven't seen it happen with other posts, just those ones... so bizarre.

- That's exactly what you said in the last post I was quoting, and I said I don't know what you meant. Oh? You can't through the coding, but you can copy and paste. I hope they add it back. :( I will be adding in the missing ones myself regardless. But I saw Aladdin in theaters in June and then again in November, I think? That's not that close.  Also, he's soo cute. :giggle:They aren't, I'm just saying the one I got didn't have anything and I didn't know it wouldn't. ermm.gif  Huh, you don't want to see The Lion King? :unsure:

- Okay.