Wally's Favorite Songs of 2019!

*Wallace

- Omggg I was curious on your thoughts on Billie Eilish and was thinking/hoping you'd like her but lmao oops, I guess not. :lmao: Yikess these comments. And curious on your thoughts on BG if it does show up. :o

I don't care for Lorde outisde a couple songs, why would I like her discount version? :dead:

- Ooh awww yeah I know. :( Ugh yeah the split years thing def hurt “Consequences” as it was still new/growing on me in 2018 and then went away quickly in 2019. It could have probably been around hovering the Top 60 if it was all in one year.

- Mhmmmm it is. Omggg yess they did and lots of people love Billie. OMG WHOA was she? Woww you could be right. They had lots of new/unheard of artists to us on there so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was on there before I/we really knew her. :o Now I want to look back and find out.

- Ooh omg wow, I don’t even remember him on Idol this past year. :dead: I’m sure he did “Love Someone” there…. and “7 Years”? omg I forgot and wonder what your mother’s comments on him were? :haha:

- Yeah, I know how that happens. :(

- I know they do. :haha: I think so... I just had this memory of her being on there. And I was right, look here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...llie+eilish+trl :teehee:

- Oh. I don't remember details, but that he was there. Okay, yes he sang those songs with Dimitrius and Eddie. I just remember her randomly saying he looked young. :haha: Then she guessed his age and was right or really close? I think it was like "He looks young. He looks 30." :haha:

I don't care for Lorde outisde a couple songs, why would I like her discount version? :dead:

:dead:

I never thought of comparing them to each other but i kinda get it. :haha:

- Yeah, I know how that happens. :(

- I know they do. :haha: I think so... I just had this memory of her being on there. And I was right, look here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...llie+eilish+trl :teehee:

- Oh. I don't remember details, but that he was there. Okay, yes he sang those songs with Dimitrius and Eddie. I just remember her randomly saying he looked young. :haha: Then she guessed his age and was right or really close? I think it was like "He looks young. He looks 30." :haha:

- Mhmmm yeah. :(

- Mhmm yes. Ooh whoa wow.... I love how great your memory is of remembering her on TRL. :haha: LMAOO this is kinda so trippy to watch - so wow I did know of her longer than I actually did. :lmao:

- Awww okayy. Lol I don't remember an Eddie but I am thinking that's a good ting. :ph34r: Oooh lmaooo at these comments from her. I love this. :lmao:

:dead:

Lucky Andy doesn't post on here anymore otherwise he would come for you over this comment. :giggle:

Lmaooo he totally would have. :haha: I'm missing Andy now. :broken:

94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana)

A8N4_cjLXH8

Opening up this set is the one and only Jennifer Lopez with “Medicine” featuring French Montana at #94. Jennifer has had such an incredible 2019 - from having success with World of Dance, having a Birthday celebration tour, receiving praise and nominations for many acting awards for her role in Hustlers, being signed on to perform at the SuperBowl (which I can’t wait for) and so much more. She seriously does it all and I don’t even get it. :dead: But I’m focusing this write-up on “Medicine.” I think I first heard “Medicine” when she showed a preview of the music video on World of Dance. At least I think so but I’m not positive now. This is a fun hot jam, that I do wish I had heard more throughout the year but I still like it enough to include it here. The beat bops and I love Jennifer’s vocal delivery on this. Omg Ooh, don't get got makes me giggle. :giggle: I also like the opening part of the pre-chorus where she sings: Don't go thinkin' you can use me. It don't take too much, you could lose me. Then the chorus is really fun and super catchy where she sings: Think you need some medicine. I could be your medicine, yeah. Think you need some medicine. Give you a taste of what you give out. Think you need some medicine. I could be your medicine, yeah. Think you need some medicine. Give you a taste of what you give out. :bobo: And it should go without saying but Jennifer looks SO HOT and amazing in the music video. :omg: Woman turned 50 this year too? I DON’T GET IT. :dead: She also proves killer dancing in this which we all been knew. And well done to French Montana on already making his second appearance on here.

93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth”

JWeJHN5P-E8

5 Seconds Of Summer’s “Teeth” shows up at #93. Ah now this is a song I can remember the first time where I heard this. I first heard this on the radio (Shocker, I bet) and I was really intrigued and interested in the song. I had no idea who it was but I shazam’d it and saw that it was this 5 Seconds Of Summer song. This song has an edgier rock style to it, that I feel is more in the vein of some of their earlier stuff - but more edgy than that? This song has that dark intense feel to it and like a creepy quality to it but I like it. It starts off quiet and the part that goes Don't know if you love me or you want me dead has me a bit shook. But I really like how it builds up as it progresses - specifically when they sing Call me in the morning to apologize. Every little lie gives me butterflies at the start of the pre-chorus. Then I really like the chorus where they sing: Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet. Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth. Late night devil, put your hands on me. And never, never, never ever let go. :bobo: Actually listening to this now, and especially the chorus, it finally clicks to me… THIS SONG reminds of Adam Lamert’s For Your Entertainment era of music (aka his first album). It kinda has that “For Your Entertainment” and “If I Had You” vibe to it. I’m curious what Frankie will think of those comparisons. But yea I do really like the feel and vibe of this song. I especially really like all of the guitars and the music production on this. It makes me wanna channel my inner rock side that….. I don’t have. :bobo: It’s one of those songs that are still new to me so it still has time to grow on me, so we’ll see if it can fare better on my 2020 list.

92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello)

b5mlu5GPqyA

Mark Ronson and Camila Cabello’s collaboration of “Find U Again” finds itself at #92. This is already Camila’s third appearance so if you aren’t a fan of hers, I’m sorry (but not sorry) she’s showing up sooo much and to her fans, I’m sorry that she’s showing up sooo much on the earlier portions of the list. This was one of those songs I thought would have blown up and been a lot bigger than what it was but it moreso just came and went and fizzled a bit. So that probably kept me from growing to love this more even though I do like it. This song has a pretty cool vibe to it and I really like how Camila sings the opening part of the song where she sings: I'll try to pass the night away with somebody new. But they don't have a shot when I compare them to you. It kinda has a hypnotic feel to it? Is that the right word? I don’t know. But I like how she sings some part kinda fast/all together and then takes a little break to sing one word - like Baby, baby… I. Walk in the late….. night. Looking for your….. eyes. That’s an interesting song structure there. Oh and watching this music video, I was wondering where the heck was Camila and she finally shows up at 1:50. About time! Not a fan of her as a blonde though. But the video has a coo movie feel to it. Anyway this song is pretty cool and I do wish I had heard it more.

91. Charlie Puth - “Mother”

jTMzLbz9_r0

Charlie Puth, who I also like to call Charles, shows up at #91 with “Mother.” Charlie’s music release was kinda interesting this year where he released 3 songs for the fans and well…. I don’t know how else to describe it. But I guess he wanted to see which song would gain the most traction? I feel like that song was “Mother.” Anywho I do like Charlie, his voice and his music an this song is no different. Although this is still kinda new to me and it’s at tat spot of the countdown of new’ish songs I’m not too familiar with or really love yet. This song does have that signature Charlie feel to it with a booming beat an his smooth cool vocals. I do really like the buildup of the song, especially where it gets to the chorus where he sings: If your mother knew all of the things that we do. (If your mother knew all the things we do). If your mother knew, she'd keep me so far from you. (If your mother knew all the things we do). Although WHAT ARE YOU SINGING WITH THESE LYRICS, Charles? What things are you doing that the mother doesn’t know? I WANT ANSWERS. (!) Lol oops, sorry I got too into this. Anyway I love the music production and how thumping and hard hitting it is. It just has such a cool sound to it. I do really like the bridge a lot at 1:28 where Charlie sings Next time that she sees me, she gon' act like she don't know me.’ Cause she knows all of the story, now your daddy wants to kill me. Whoaa her daddy wants to kill him? What is going on? Gosh so many parts I’m hearing for the first time, it seems. :haha: Ooh and is one of the boys in the video, Jackson, DJ’s oldest son from Fuller House? He looks like him, please clarify for me, Denise.

90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters”

C3DlM19x4RQ

Ooh the screenshot of this video is intense. :haha: Why Don’t We makes an appearance on this list at #90 with “8 Letters.” This was a song I heard quite a bit on the radio - not like a super overplayed song, but still a song I was quite familiar with and heard often. Although that was moreso at the start of 2019. Why Don’t We definitely had one of my favorite guilty pleasures of 2018 with “Trust Fund Baby” and manages to do the same with “8 Letters,” which is completely different. Ugh I really didn’t want to like this song, as I feel too old to like this pop fluffy boy band kind of song but I suddenly got sucked into enjoying this. I know Denise will come @ me for that comment, so I apologize. :ph34r: But the boys provide really nice and sincere vocals on this song. The guy on the first verse has a nice voice and starts the song off really nicely. I do like the chorus where they sing: If all it is is eight letters. Why is it so hard to say? If all it is is eight letters. Why am I in my own way? Why do I pull you close. And then ask you for space. If all it is is eight letters. Why is it so hard to say?. Ooh and I think the first guy singing the chorus is the voice Denise likes? The only one whose name I still know is Daniel, who is on the second verse and he has an nice part. I do like the pre-chorus on the 2nd part where the song picks up - and funny because I wasn’t crazy about that part the first time around lol. But all and all, this is a really nice song from the boys of Why Don’t We.

89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter”

7T2RonyJ_Ts

Clean Link:

Miley Cyrus makes her 2nd appearance and closes out another set with “Mother's Daughter” at #89. This was a song I was pretty confused on how to rank because I know and am quite familiar with this and heard this quite a bit, but it was never a song I was really crazy about or loved a ton. But I do have an appreciation for this. I do remember seeing an interview of Alex Morgan from the slayage US Women’s soccer team calling this her favorite pump up song, which was good to know. I never paid much attention to the song but I feel it has a empowering message to it, especially in a female empowering way. I do like the pre-chorus where she sings: Oh my God, she got the power. Oh look at her, she got the power. I also like the chorus where she sings: Don't f**k with my freedom. I came up to get me some. I’m nasty, I'm evil. Must be something in the water. Or that I'm my mother's daughter. And those So back up, back up, back up, back up, boy, ooh parts are super catchy too. Ooh from the second part, I do love the part where she sings: Hallelujah, swish, swish. I’mma three point shooter. :teehee: Um WTH at Miley in this music video? LMAO I guess this is the messy side of Miley that is also there. :dead: Ooh it is cool that she includes her mother (who is very beautiful, btw) in the video where she sings the bridge about her mother always telling her she would make it. LOL her ending this out with Swish swish, motherf**ker, which I never heard until now. :dead: Oh Miley. But yeah this is a good fun empowerment anthem.

[b]94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana):[/b]
[b]93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth:”[/b]
[b]92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello):[/b]
[b]91. Charlie Puth - “Mother:”[/b]
[b]90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters:”[/b]
[b]89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter:”[/b]

Clues for Songs #88 through #83:

- This song title begins with the same letter as the band’s name.

- This collaboration and well the song contains one of the four elements in its title

- This song samples one of my favorite OutKast songs.

- An all female collaboration - where one of these artists has shown up multiple times while the other two haven’t shown up on this list.

- A song that was performed at this famous celebrity’s wedding and would eventually turn into a duet with the performer of the song and said celebrity. Very specific clue, I know.

- Another collaboration and the song title is something every person has on them.

What a set...

94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana): JLo's songs are a hit or a miss for me, most of the time a miss. This falls into the miss category, unfortunately.

93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth:” Ugh, never liked any of their music and this is no exception. I'm reminded more of something the Jonas Brothers would do, but I didn't like For Your Entertainment either, so I guess that comparison isn't bad, lol.

92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello): Meh I like Camila, but this song didn't do much for me.

91. Charlie Puth - “Mother:” Interesting that you think of him and Charles. I like to think of him as Charlie Puke. :yes: This isn't as monotonous and dull as most of his mid-tempo songs, but I might prefer that to this; it's really annoying.

90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters:” Ugh, this band with the worst name ever still exists? Why Don't We Stop Singing would be a much better one. :yes: It would also be an accurate suggestion, because they...well...can't sing. At least not very well. Also, you are indeed too old to like teenybopper boyband type of songs. About 70 years too old. :giggle:

89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter:” I hated this at first, but then I reluctantly admitted that I found it catchy. absolutely hate the video though, it reminds me of that "era" from 2015. :x But a good song if you aren't watching it, lol.

Edited by Sadora

What a set...

94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana): JLo's songs are a hit or a miss for me, most of the time a miss. This falls into the miss category, unfortunately.

93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth:” Ugh, never liked any of their music and this is no exception. I'm reminded more of something the Jonas Brothers would do, but I didn't like For Your Entertainment either, so I guess that comparison isn't bad, lol.

92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello): Meh I like Camila, but this song didn't do much for me.

91. Charlie Puth - “Mother:” Interesting that you think of him and Charles. I like to think of him as Charlie Puke. :yes: This isn't as monotonous and dull as most of his mid-tempo songs, but I might prefer that to this; it's really annoying.

90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters:” Ugh, this band with the worst name ever still exists? Why Don't We Stop Singing would be a much better one. :yes: It would also be an accurate suggestion, because they...well...can't sing. At least not very well. Also, you are indeed too old to like teenybopper boyband type of songs. About 70 years too old. :giggle:

89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter:” I hated this at first, but then I reluctantly admitted that I found it catchy. absolutely hate the video though, it reminds me of that "era" from 2015. :x But a good song if you aren't watching it, lol.

Thanks. :wub: Although lmao yikes I forgot to fix the coding. :dead:

- Awww I’m not too surprised with you feeling that way regarding J.Lo’s music. I do love her a ton so most of her songs are hits for me. I still like “Medicine” although it’s far from a favorite of mine from her.

- Ahhh I understand you regarding 5 Seconds of Summer here. They do have some fun and catchy music an songs i can’t deny liking soooo yeah. :haha: Never thought of the Jonas Brothers doing this type of song but hmmm maybe they could. :haha: Aww understandable on FYE. The comparison just clicked to me while doing its write-up.

- Awww understandable on FUA. I do think it could have been better but I do still like it.

- OMGG LOL your name for Charlie is wayyy worse than mine. Charlie Puke, omg. :dead: Hmmmm I thought you were going with a positive comment here and then…… you went negative with it towards the end. :lmao: Aww sorry you find tis annoying.

- Omggg YOU with your names and puns for people. I can’t with you sometimes. :lmao: Aww yeah Im not gonna say they are amazing or great vocalists. LOL I’M NOT anywhere near 70 so DON’T TRY IT. :) I mean I’m not rushing out of my way to buy their songs or albums or concert tickets but if i like their song then I will admit to it. :haha:

- I get your comments regarding “Mother’s Daughter.” :haha: I can be like that with some of Miley’s songs but not sure if i was like that. I’m glad that you did grow to like this song even if you don’t like the video. I can’t get that and OMGGG LOL that 2015 era you’re referring to was a hot mess and I couldn’t even enjoy that one. :dead: Like most of these songs, I haven’t seen these videos until doing the write-ups, so I get you here. :haha:

I just—

Lol what’s the matter? :)

- Mhmm yes. Ooh whoa wow.... I love how great your memory is of remembering her on TRL. :haha: LMAOO this is kinda so trippy to watch - so wow I did know of her longer than I actually did. :lmao:

- Awww okayy. Lol I don't remember an Eddie but I am thinking that's a good ting. :ph34r: Oooh lmaooo at these comments from her. I love this. :lmao:

- I only randomly thought of it just now. :haha: I don't remember hearing of her a lot back then.

- Eddie Island. :flowers: I'm surprised you didn't remember the Dimitrius performance though. lol me too.

Sorry I'm so late, but I haven't been home. :bye2:

94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana): Oh my, I didn't even know about all those things going on for her in the last year. I also don't remember a preview of this on WOD, but I am hearing and seeing it now. The sound of this kind of reminds me of some of her ~older music, specifically Get Right. I like it. "And it should go without saying" You're saying this a lot lately. But yes, she always looks amazing.

93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth:” Hmm need to see what clue this was for. Oh okay, I see. :closedeyes: My guess was good though. I remember hearing about this for awhile before actually hearing it. I like the vibe of it and the punch of the chorus too. I agree with your comments and get the FYE comparison. I want to hear this more. :bobo:

92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello): I didn't realize Camila already showed up three times. This isn't my favorite song of hers or that she's on, but I like it. I like the parts you named too.

91. Charlie Puth - “Mother:” Charles :cat: "he released 3 songs for the fans and well…. I don’t know how else to describe it." :lmao: Okay. I kind of remember, but don't remember, the other songs. This one is starting to grow on me, but I wasn't crazy about it at first. I like the parts you mentioned. It's strange because it seems like he's singing about something.... but then I heard his interview on AT40 where he talked about this song and said something different, like how he was in a toxic relationship but his (or her) mother viewed it as perfect. Not what I get from this. omg the Jackson and me mention. I can't see too well... I can kind of see what you mean, but also not sure and can't find any information on this.

90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters:” Oh, I keep not thinking of songs on the older side. :bye2: But yay this being here. I love this. "Ugh I really didn’t want to like this song, as I feel too old to like this pop fluffy boy band kind of song but I suddenly got sucked into enjoying this." :ermm: You want a varied taste and there is nothing wrong with this. It's not fluffy anyway. "Ooh and I think the first guy singing the chorus is the voice Denise likes?" :haha: I love all my mentions in this set. :wub: I remember talking about this and aww you remembering. Yes, I love his voice on that part. I love the whole song.

89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter:” Interesting story regarding your ranking. This does have an anthemic feel (and some lyrics) that I really like. I like most of the parts you named and the vibe of this a lot. :bobo:

- This song title begins with the same letter as the band’s name: BTS - Boy With Luv, Maroon 5 - Memories, Why Don't We - What Am I?

- This collaboration and well the song contains one of the four elements in its title: Lil Dicky - Earth? :? Not sure.

- This song samples one of my favorite OutKast songs: DJ Khaled/SZA -Just Us

- An all female collaboration - where one of these artists has shown up multiple times while the other two haven’t shown up on this list: Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, & Lana Del Rey - Don't Call Me Angel

- A song that was performed at this famous celebrity’s wedding and would eventually turn into a duet with the performer of the song and said celebrity. Very specific clue, I know: Dan+Shay/Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours

- Another collaboration and the song title is something every person has on them: omg. What's on me. *thinks* omg :giggle: Oh but anyway, how about this.. Ciara - Melanin (featuring Lupita Nyong'o, Ester Dean, City Girls, La la)

- I only randomly thought of it just now. :haha: I don't remember hearing of her a lot back then.

- Eddie Island. :flowers: I'm surprised you didn't remember the Dimitrius performance though. lol me too.

Sorry I'm so late, but I haven't been home. :bye2:

94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana): Oh my, I didn't even know about all those things going on for her in the last year. I also don't remember a preview of this on WOD, but I am hearing and seeing it now. The sound of this kind of reminds me of some of her ~older music, specifically Get Right. I like it. "And it should go without saying" You're saying this a lot lately. But yes, she always looks amazing.

93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth:” Hmm need to see what clue this was for. Oh okay, I see. :closedeyes: My guess was good though. I remember hearing about this for awhile before actually hearing it. I like the vibe of it and the punch of the chorus too. I agree with your comments and get the FYE comparison. I want to hear this more. :bobo:

92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello): I didn't realize Camila already showed up three times. This isn't my favorite song of hers or that she's on, but I like it. I like the parts you named too.

91. Charlie Puth - “Mother:” Charles :cat: "he released 3 songs for the fans and well…. I don’t know how else to describe it." :lmao: Okay. I kind of remember, but don't remember, the other songs. This one is starting to grow on me, but I wasn't crazy about it at first. I like the parts you mentioned. It's strange because it seems like he's singing about something.... but then I heard his interview on AT40 where he talked about this song and said something different, like how he was in a toxic relationship but his (or her) mother viewed it as perfect. Not what I get from this. omg the Jackson and me mention. I can't see too well... I can kind of see what you mean, but also not sure and can't find any information on this.

90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters:” Oh, I keep not thinking of songs on the older side. :bye2: But yay this being here. I love this. "Ugh I really didn’t want to like this song, as I feel too old to like this pop fluffy boy band kind of song but I suddenly got sucked into enjoying this." :ermm: You want a varied taste and there is nothing wrong with this. It's not fluffy anyway. "Ooh and I think the first guy singing the chorus is the voice Denise likes?" :haha: I love all my mentions in this set. :wub: I remember talking about this and aww you remembering. Yes, I love his voice on that part. I love the whole song.

89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter:” Interesting story regarding your ranking. This does have an anthemic feel (and some lyrics) that I really like. I like most of the parts you named and the vibe of this a lot. :bobo:

- This song title begins with the same letter as the band’s name: BTS - Boy With Luv, Maroon 5 - Memories, Why Don't We - What Am I?

- This collaboration and well the song contains one of the four elements in its title: Lil Dicky - Earth? :? Not sure.

- This song samples one of my favorite OutKast songs: DJ Khaled/SZA -Just Us

- An all female collaboration - where one of these artists has shown up multiple times while the other two haven’t shown up on this list: Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, & Lana Del Rey - Don't Call Me Angel

- A song that was performed at this famous celebrity’s wedding and would eventually turn into a duet with the performer of the song and said celebrity. Very specific clue, I know: Dan+Shay/Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours

- Another collaboration and the song title is something every person has on them: omg. What's on me. *thinks* omg :giggle: Oh but anyway, how about this.. Ciara - Melanin (featuring Lupita Nyong'o, Ester Dean, City Girls, La la)

- LOL I love that you did. And she looked different without the mixed color hair there too. Ah yeah me neither.

- Ooh… I think I remember not liking him at all. :ph34r: Gah this shows how bad my memory is although I am sure I liked the performance with Dimitrius. :yes:

Awwww noooo no need to apologize. It’s okay. I usually post a set once every two days so you weren’t late. :haha:

- Omgggg yeah J.Lo kept majorly busy doing SOOO many things, it’s insane! :omg: I can’t remember if she ended her Vegas residency tour this year (or last year) but if this year then that’s another thing. Oooh awww at not remembering the preview on WOD, as I thought you would have recognized it from there. :( But ooooo the “Get Right” comparison. I don’t know if I thought that myself but I totally hear the comparison. And yayy for liking this. Lmao did I? I didn’t realize but more of that is to come. Yess!

- Awww yeah you get the clue. It’s okay, you’re still doing far better in guesses than m e and yeah your guess was good too. Oh yess, you did and I remember us talking about this song and you told me you hadn’t heard it yet. Yayy for liking the vibe and the punch to the chorus. Yay getting the FYE fee land hopefully you get to hear this more often.

- Lol yess Camila did. I am keeping track of this. :giggle: Awww understandable comments as I feel the same but glad you still like it. Yay glad you do!

- Hello there Charles Puth. :o LOL you cracking up at that quote of mine, hahaha. Ahh ok at least you kinda remember what I’m talking about even if you on’t remember the songs. Ahh I see and yay for this growing on you. Ooooh at this info on AT40. :o You got THE TEA! Ah I did not catch this but whoa that story. Wow that is totally different from how i took the song and what I thought it meant. Hmm interesting but thanks for sharing. LOL yes I wanted your opinion there and ahh I thought that one boy was him but I wasn’t sure. Thanks for checking though. :yeehee:

- Oooh awww yeah. I remember you liking this song but I get how you can forget the older songs. But awww yes I do remember you loving this. LMAOOO SORRY and omgg I knew you would react that way to me. :haha: But mhmm yess I do want and like having varied taste in music so this song is welcome. Well huh? It is fluffy… like a fluffy love ballad. You’re welcome for your mentions. :* But yes I still remember you liking that one guy’s voice :teehee: Yayyy me for that! Aww this is great.

- Yess, why thank you! :teehee: Mhmm it does have an anthemic feel to it, for sure. Yayy! Yayy glad you like the parts i mentioned and it got you bobo’ing. :bobo:

Yayy guesses! I see some very interesting guesses here. :shifty:

My last set of 2019.... so (early) Happy New Year's Eve to everyone! :hug::party:

88. Maroon 5 - “Memories”

SlPhMPnQ58k

Maroon 5’s current single, “Memories,” lands at #88. Now this song is currently a really big hit, which is unsurprising with Maroon 5. What may be surprising is that I didn’t care for this song for too much for awhile. :ph34r: Ugh I feel really bad about that as I know this is a very deep and meaningful song. I think that lasted for a few weeks to maybe close to a month? I thought it was nice and fine, but it did recently start growing on me where I do like and have an appreciation for it, which was enough to bring it up to this point. I do really like Adam’s voice and how he sings this. I really like the chorus and parts where he sings: [i’'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories. Of everything we've been through[/i] and 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories. And the memories bring back, memories bring back you. :bye2: This is a really sad song and I feel like it can be interpreted in any way and thing you are going through - whether it be breakup or dealing with a death. I moreso was thinking of the latter but think the first thing i mentioned could fit too. Ooh the start of the second verse really sticks out where Adam sings There's a time that I remember. When I never felt so lost. When I felt that all the hatred. Was too powerful to stop (ooh, yeah) and I also like the parts where he sings But everything gon' be alright. Go on raise a glass and say, ay. Ooh and whoa at this video having over 300 million views where it’s all just a close up of Adam’s face or Adam’s face and shoulders….. that is very impressive as the video is very simple.

87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours”

Y2E71oe0aSM

Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber’s collaboration of “10,000 Hours” shows up next at #87. I know Frankie said she preferred this Dan + Shay song over “All to Myself,” and I can reveal that I do too. :giggle: For those that may not know the back story of this song, I don’t and may not know all of the details, but Dan + Shay performed this at Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin’s wedding, right before the song was released. Then I think either that Friday of that week or the following week, this song was released as a duet. I know the song blew up really quickly but I feel like it’s not a song I hear that much for some reason. This isn’t a collaboration I would have ever imagined but it’s a really sweet love song and all of the guys sound really good on this. I do really like the chorus where they sing: I'd spend 10,000 hours and 10,000 more. Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours. And I might never get there but I'm gonna try. If it's 10,000 hours or the rest of my life. I’m gonna love you (Ooh). Ooh and this is certainly a song I can see Denise EATING UP so much. So I look forward to her comments on this, pointing out tons of parts she loves and having this in her Top 10. :* Lol I’m kinda teasing on that last bold comment. Justin sounds nice on this and i enjoy his verse, although I don’t have a standout part from him, I don’t think? Oooh but I do realy like how he sings the bridge of the song that goes: Ooh, want the good and the bad. Everything in between. Ooh, gotta cure my curiosity at 1:50. I do think the video is simple but very sweet with Dan + Shay an d Justin singing to their respective wives. And I believe they are all newlyweds getting married within the last two years? Not sure but that’s all really cool.

86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel”

leopt__ATR0

The big female powerhouse anthem from the latest Charlie’s Angels film shows up and it’s Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey with their collaboration of “Don't Call Me Angel,” which lands at #86. Hmm when I first heard of this, I was thinking it had a lot of potential to grow on me and for me to love it - but it kinda faded away before I knew it. I also feel like this collaboration is a lot disjointed as it feels like this has a lot of Ariana (heck even feels like an Ariana song with featured artists), some Miley and very little Lana. It’s like I produced and came up with this song structure. But that’s fine with me as Ariana is my favorite of the three for sure, then Miley, and then Lana. It just seems a little unfair but oh well. Ariana starts off singing the chorus and I reallly like how she sounds on it: Boy, don't call me angel. You ain't got me right. Don't call me angel. You can't pay my price. I really like how Ariana sings those “don’t call me angel” parts. Ooh and Ariana looks like a Victoria’s Secret Angel in her white dress and wings. I feel like Ariana brings the sweetness to the song, while Miley brings the edge to the song on her verse. Miley’s part is very hard and aggressive, which I do mean as a good thing. My favorite part from her is where she sings: I make my money and I write the checks. So say my name with a little respect. I really like all of Ariana’s second verse although I don’t know a part that stands out to me. Then Lana sings the bridge and well, it’s very Lana. :) LMAOOO I tease but what I don’t tease about, I don’t hate her part. It has a dark haunting quality to it which works for her voice. It sound like a VERY different song from the rest of it but it’s like they changed it to suit her which is cool. All in all, this is a cool collabo from all the ladies involved.

85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd)

ZGDGdRIxvd0

Clean Link:

Gesaffelstein and The Weeknd’s collaboration of “Lost In The Fire” comes in at #85. I remember this song coming out in very early 2019 - January 11th, I see, to be exact. I was really liking this song for awhile and then it was one of those songs that quickly faded away. Not only that but since it was so early in the year, I even forgot how the song went until it popped up on my iTunes or something to have it remind me. :lmao: But I really like The Weeknd’s voice and vibe, and that’s no different in this song. I have never heard of Gesaffelstein before this song but I take it that he’s a DJ, a french DJ to b exact. The song is quite steamy and sensual with what The Weeknd is singing. And it does sound like his actual song, since usually artists collaborating with DJs, it doesn’t sound like their own songs but it does here. Anyway, I really like how The Weeknd sings: 'Cause we lost a lot of things in the fire. So it took a year for me to find out (Find out, find out) in the pre-chorus. That may be my favorite part? Not sure. It has a sadness to it that makes me. :bye2: But I do like how he sings the chorus too: I can't lose you babe. I can't lose you babe. I can't lose you babe, oh (Oh).I don’t know how to close this out so I will say I really enjoy this!

84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando)

D_rqZm231HY

Loud Luxury and Brando’s collaboration of “Body” lands at #84. Oooh this is SUCH an interesting song to me, or at least I have an interesting history with it. I know this song was released and quite popular in 2018, although wow the lyric video came out in 2017….. lol. :| But yeah the song was out and popular in 2018 but it was one of those songs I heard a lot but never really cared for it. Then the song’s popularity carried onto 2019 and I started growing to like it and it finally clicked with me. Although some of that credit could go to Denise as I felt she would talk and mention this song to me a number of times and that helped me have an appreciation for this. :haha: I am not too familiar with Loud Luxury or brando but this song is kinda of a jam. I do like how brando sings the song, like how he sings some parts really fast at Gimme some verbs, I ain't talkin' nouns (I'm naughty) and You said I'll probably send you some pics. What pics is he talking about? I don’t even wanna know. My favorite part is the chorus where he sings: Body on my, losin' all my innocence, yeah. Body on my, grindin' on my innocence, yeah. That’s all there is to the chorus but i love how it pumps up and gets all dancey and jammy. :bobo: And then those On my, on my, on my, on my 'cence, yeah parts come in are catchy too. :lol: So yeah I had some ~history with this song but I am glad it grew on me.

83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA)

uzaQ37EYJ1k

Clean Link:

DJ Khaled and SZA’s collaboration of “Just Us” lands at #83. Oooh now I got a lot of appreciation for this track as it samples one of my favorite OutKast songs,

, which is SUCH A CLASSIC JAM! :bobo: I don’t love this song nearly as much but I am her for the music and this makes me happy and think of “Ms. Jackson” anyway. I really like SZA’s voice on here and she has such a cool soulful voice. Ooh I love the 99 Problems, but you ain't one line from her…. yess @ the Jay-Z reference. And wow she’s so strong and killing it in the video. :omg: The video has that 300 movie feel to it, and wow I did not imagine the music video like this at all. But it’s THAT CHORUS that I really like here where SZA sings: It's just us against the world. In this life of sin. Ain't nobody gonna take us out. It's always us, it's never them. It's just us against the world. When the smoke clears. All we got is all we got. It's always us, it's never them. SO good! :bobo: Oooh then I also rally like how she sings And I need it right now (Yeah). Ten toes down, show me what it's all about all fast in the second verse. All in all, this is a great jam.

[b]88. Maroon 5 - “Memories:”[/b]
[b]87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours:”[/b]
[b]86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel:”[/b]
[b]85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd):[/b]
[b]84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando):[/b]
[b]83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA):[/b]

Clues for Songs #82 through #77:

- A song that has shown up on Denise’s list.

- Another song that starts with the same letter as the artist that sings it. This time, it’s a solo artist.

- A song with three words in its title, which all begin with the same letter.

- This year’s Grammy’s Best New Artist shows up with this song.

- Speaking of the Grammys, this song was performed there.

- The lead single from a female singer’s 6th album, which also shares the same name of the song.

107. Lil' Nas X - “Panini:” Lil' Nas X as an artist is groundbreaking. However his music? I do not care for it.

106. Sam Feldt - “Post Malone” (feat. RANI): I have heard this song before and it's okay - nothing too special.

105. Marshmello - “One Thing Right” (feat. Kane Brown): I also know this song - not for the right reason. Kane Brown trying to make it mainstream a la Maren Morris & it did not work.

104. Monsta X - “Who Do U Love?” (feat. French Montana): Who do I love? I certainly do not love Monsta X.

103. Nicki Minaj - “MEGATRON:” I thought she ~*retired*~... This wasn't her best but not her worst which is saying something #lowstandards

102. Lizzo - “Tempo” (feat. Missy Elliott): I like Lizzo but do not care for this song.

101. Alessia Cara - “Out Of Love:” I like Alessia but this song is a snoozefest.

100. Alessia Cara - “Rooting For You:” I was really rooting for you, Alessia. Sorry but this song ain't it.

99. Camila Cabello - “Consequences:” I think I heard this song before? It's good.

98. Ally Brooke - “Lips Don’t Lie” (feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie): My lips won't lie - should be no surprise that I do not like this.

97. Billie Eilish - “all the good girls go to hell:” didn't even bothered listening to this, it's terrible.

96. Carrie Underwood - “Love Wins:” Love Wins! It's very 2018 for me but I love that it made an appearance.

95. Lukas Graham - “Love Someone”: Better than "7 Years" but again, #lowstandards

94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana): I am like Tom, her songs are hit or miss - this is a big miss. Now, I think some of these artists needs medicine so they stop collaborating with French Montana.

93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth:” 5 Seconds into the song, I knew this was terrible. Also, are you trying to feel younger by including this song? :giggle:

92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello): Camila keep surprising me even though, I am not a fan. Really enjoy this song but not her best.

91. Charlie Puth - “Mother:” I sure hope that after this decade, Charlie Puth is left in the past. His music can't compete with the other heartthrobs.

90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters:” Included this to feel younger? :giggle:. Yeah, it ain't my cup of tea.

89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter:” The video is meh but the song is a bop!

107. Lil' Nas X - “Panini:” Lil' Nas X as an artist is groundbreaking. However his music? I do not care for it.

106. Sam Feldt - “Post Malone” (feat. RANI): I have heard this song before and it's okay - nothing too special.

105. Marshmello - “One Thing Right” (feat. Kane Brown): I also know this song - not for the right reason. Kane Brown trying to make it mainstream a la Maren Morris & it did not work.

104. Monsta X - “Who Do U Love?” (feat. French Montana): Who do I love? I certainly do not love Monsta X.

103. Nicki Minaj - “MEGATRON:” I thought she ~*retired*~... This wasn't her best but not her worst which is saying something #lowstandards

102. Lizzo - “Tempo” (feat. Missy Elliott): I like Lizzo but do not care for this song.

101. Alessia Cara - “Out Of Love:” I like Alessia but this song is a snoozefest.

100. Alessia Cara - “Rooting For You:” I was really rooting for you, Alessia. Sorry but this song ain't it.

99. Camila Cabello - “Consequences:” I think I heard this song before? It's good.

98. Ally Brooke - “Lips Don’t Lie” (feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie): My lips won't lie - should be no surprise that I do not like this.

97. Billie Eilish - “all the good girls go to hell:” didn't even bothered listening to this, it's terrible.

96. Carrie Underwood - “Love Wins:” Love Wins! It's very 2018 for me but I love that it made an appearance.

95. Lukas Graham - “Love Someone”: Better than "7 Years" but again, #lowstandards

94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana): I am like Tom, her songs are hit or miss - this is a big miss. Now, I think some of these artists needs medicine so they stop collaborating with French Montana.

93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth:” 5 Seconds into the song, I knew this was terrible. Also, are you trying to feel younger by including this song? :giggle:

92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello): Camila keep surprising me even though, I am not a fan. Really enjoy this song but not her best.

91. Charlie Puth - “Mother:” I sure hope that after this decade, Charlie Puth is left in the past. His music can't compete with the other heartthrobs.

90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters:” Included this to feel younger? :giggle:. Yeah, it ain't my cup of tea.

89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter:” The video is meh but the song is a bop!

- Aww bummer you don’t care for Lil Nas X’s music but at least you appreciate how groundbreaking he is.

- Ah these are understandable comments on “Post Malone,” which i do mostly agree with you on.

- Lol you bringing up the Maren Morris comparison. :haha: Kane did well with his mainstream pop hit although yeah not as well as Maren.

- Oh yuo. :lmao: I don’t love Monsta X either but i like the song. :lol:

- OMGG I forgot to talk about Nicki’s ~retirement~. This song came out before her ~retirement~ soo yeah. Understandable comments. With the exception of the #lowstannndards tag, I agree that it’s not her best and not her worst.

- Understandable regarding “Tempo.”

- :( @ fining OOL a snoozefest. I do totally get it and might have thought the same the first few times I heard this.

- OMGGGG you using Alessia’s song against her. :dead: Ugh I do miss her earlier music from her first album.

- Yayy for liking “Consquences.”

- Lol yeah I am not too surprised you’re not a fan of LDL.:haha:

- OMGG you. :dead: How do you know this Billie song is terrible if you didn’t even listen to it? :dead:

- Yayyy.

- I completely disagree with you there. :* 7 Years >>>>

- I was more or less expecting these thoughts regarding J.Lo’s “medicine.” Omggg the shade regarding French Montana. Yikes. :lmao:

- Omgggg you. I can’t. :haha: Lol noooo I don’t feel younger by including this song. :le:

- Awww love those comments you have on Camila and glad she’s surprising you in a good way.

- Awww ouch at these Charlie Puth comments. :haha: Again I disagree and hope he continues on making music but i get you.

- NO I DID NOT. :) I like all types of music, even the stuff the kids are into so hush. :bleh:

- I mostly agree with you on “Mother’s Daughter.” I don’t mind the video but yeah the song is much better.

100. Alessia Cara - “Rooting For You:” NHT. Lol, that is funny how she wanted to sample that ANTM moment into the intro. Too bad it didn't happen. Anyway, this song is fine. Her vocals are good. It's got a laid back vibe to it, but it's a song that'll have to grow on me.

99. Camila Cabello - “Consequences:” I forgot about this song, but I remember liking it well enough when I first heard it. I still like it as I'm listening to it now. She sounds pretty, and the piano arrangement is nice.

98. Ally Brooke - “Lips Don’t Lie” (feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie): This song is kind of catchy. Interesting delivery with her vocals, but I suppose it suits the vibe of the song. This is another that'll have to grow on me though.

97. Billie Eilish - “all the good girls go to hell:” I recognize the name Billie Eilish, but I'm not familiar with her music since I don't seek it out. As I'm hearing this now.....I don't care for it at all. It's just not my cup of tea. Sorry. :ph34r:

96. Carrie Underwood - “Love Wins:” CARRIE. <3 I consider this more 2018, but I'm still thrilled to see this here on your list. I love this song, and it was an instant standout to me when I first heard the Cry Pretty album. Quite a few other songs have outranked it for me now ("Backsliding," "That Song That We Used To Make Love To," "Low," "Drinking Alone,"), but I still approve of this being released as a single. This should've peaked at #1. I also especially love the way she belts out the chorus like you mention in your write-up. I agree it's a great and powerful song from Carrie! ^_^

95. Lukas Graham - “Love Someone”: I'm not familiar with this song, but I think I have heard this one before. Not enough to remember how it goes, though. But as I'm listening to it now, I like it. :yes: Nice vocals and heartfelt lyrics.

94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana): I'm not too familiar with this song, but it's another one I'm enjoying as I'm hearing it now. It's quite catchy. :bobo: I like her delivery here, and the groove of it is fun. I can see liking this more with more listens.

93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth:” NHT. Hmm....I can't decide if I like this or not. :haha: Some parts are kind of cool, but I don't know if it's a song I'll seek out to listen to again. It's interesting though!

92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello): NHT. It's another song with an interesting vibe, but I don't think it's one I'd call myself a fan of. It's just okay for me right now.

91. Charlie Puth - “Mother:” NHT. I like some of Charlie's music, but this one isn't really impressing me much on a first listen. Smooth vocals, but the arrangement and lyrics could be better.

90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters:” Yikes, I'm going to have to listen to Daniel Seavey sing? Okay. Um...Wasn't this song on some 2018 lists too? It seems familiar. Anyway, this song is okay, but I wouldn't seek it out to hear again.

89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter:” NHT. I see Miley's still trying to be ~edgy in this music video. The song isn't doing much for me right now. Sorry for not being impressed with another song on your list. :(

88. Maroon 5 - “Memories:” Interesting this was a song you didn't care for much at first, because I still feel that way now. :ph34r: Congrats to them on this song's success, but I feel like the song doesn't really go anywhere. I don't hate it, though. It's just okay.

87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours:” Oh, gosh. First Daniel Seavey, and now Justice Beaver? >.< Dan + Shay do a good job here. :) As for Justin.....Blah. Not a fan of him at all.

86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel:” Lana Del Ray on a Wallace list?! :fear: :fear: :fear: That's very unexpected. Anyway, I haven't heard this song before, but I heard this new Charlie's Angels movie flopped at the box office. As for the song, I think Ariana does the best of the three of them. Overall, the song is kind of forgettable though.

85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd): NHT. This vibe is what one would expect from The Weeknd, but it's still pretty good. I like it well enough on a first listen. Thankfully I finally have positive thoughts on another song since I didn't like being negative here!

84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando): I was about to say NHT, but this actually sounds familiar. I don't know where I heard this before, though. :detective: Anyway, I like the feel of this song. It's very catchy. It's a song that'll be suitable at a club or in a commercial, but I don't think it's a song I would seek out to listen to. But it's cool! Interesting it was originally released in 2017 though. :o

83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA): NHT. I like SZA's contribution here. Omg, DJ Khaled once again putting "We the best music!" in a song? He really knows how to make a lot of money by doing the bare minimum, doesn't he?

Awwww noooo no need to apologize. It’s okay. I usually post a set once every two days so you weren’t late. :haha:

- Ooooh at this info on AT40. :o You got THE TEA! Ah I did not catch this but whoa that story. Wow that is totally different from how i took the song and what I thought it meant. Hmm interesting but thanks for sharing. LOL yes I wanted your opinion there and ahh I thought that one boy was him but I wasn’t sure. Thanks for checking though. :yeehee:

- Oooh awww yeah. I remember you liking this song but I get how you can forget the older songs. But awww yes I do remember you loving this. LMAOOO SORRY and omgg I knew you would react that way to me. :haha: But mhmm yess I do want and like having varied taste in music so this song is welcome.

I felt bad I wasn't able to comment sooner. :'(

- Yeah, I do not get that at all from this song. :unsure: I'm confused. Yeah, not sure, but you're welcome.

- Ah yeah. You can like all the music you want and from people of all different ages. It doesn't matter. That is good.

88. Maroon 5 - “Memories:” I was right about it this time. Ah, kind of surprised you didn't care for this too much at first, although I guess I'm the same? I don't know, I do like this, but their songs can be all over the place for me. I heard the inspiration for this explained on the radio and maybe AT40. :unsure: Not sure, but it's about their manager who passed away. :( I think the video is appropriate for the song. I like how it focuses on the meaning and sentiment of it.

87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours:” I think I guessed this one more than once too. I heard about this song's beginnings a few times too. But I still am unclear if the song was already a collaboration before the wedding or not. I have heard this a few times on the radio, at least... actually I think I heard this back to back twice on different stations. :giggle: I didn't expect this collaboration either, but I love that it happened, and love the feel and sweetness of the song. Yay the chorus! It's so goood and catchy. :bobo::wub: "Ooh and this is certainly a song I can see Denise EATING UP so much. So I look forward to her comments on this, pointing out tons of parts she loves and having this in her Top 10." :dead: omg. LOL wow. Wow. You want me to name tons of parts I love here? You only named two, but I do love those and everything else.

86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel:” I kind of want to see this Charlie's Angels movie and love that this girl power song was released for it. But hmm this one I don't even really know if I heard it on radio at all. But omg I thought the exact same about this with it feeling like Ariana is the lead artist. It's especially weird with Lana's part only on the bridge, but it's fine with me. Ariana's chorus is my favorite too, but then I also like the contrast with Miley's verse. Lana's part does sound so different from the rest and is okay for me.

85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd): Ooh don't really know this song, except... I think I heard it once on radio. Wait, this came out early 2019? I was thinking it was a new song. Wow, I'm confused. And now I don't know if I did ever hear this at all actually. WAIT. "I'm tired of being home alone, I used to have a girl a day, Yeah, I want you to stay" I recognize this part so much. I feel like I heard that multiple times for some reason, but not really the rest. Wow some of these lyrics I see. :ermm: Not sure what else to say either.

84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando): I have a body on me? I think not. I had no idea this song came out in 2017 or 2018 and only heard it this past year. "Although some of that credit could go to Denise as I felt she would talk and mention this song to me a number of times and that helped me have an appreciation for this." :lmao: I love all my mentions so much. :wub: Sooo funny you mention me with this! I brought it up for reasons. The chorus is my favorite too and it is very jammy. :bobo:

83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA): I'm not sure if I heard this before or now but I'm about to find out. Of course DJ Khaled has things to say here at the start... and throughout. Okay, this doesn't sound familiar at all. But is the sample Miss Jackson or Ms. Jackson, since you said both? :teeheewave: And which part is the sample? Hmm the chorus sounds a little bit familiar, but not too sure. This is okay for me. "The video has that 300 movie feel to it" You saw that movie? I don't know it. Oh and also I must say I have no idea who SZA is. :giggle:

- A song that has shown up on Denise’s list: :shock: Me! Hmm Call You Mine, Nothing Breaks Like a Heart, and Greatest Love are my top choices. Leaning towards the Miley one.

- Another song that starts with the same letter as the artist that sings it. This time, it’s a solo artist: Billie Eilish - bad guy or Niall Horan - Nice to Meet Ya :unsure: I guess Niall is my guess.

- A song with three words in its title, which all begin with the same letter: Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More? :o Don't know what else to guess.

- This year’s Grammy’s Best New Artist shows up with this song: Dua Lipa - Swan Song or Don't Start Now

- Speaking of the Grammys, this song was performed there: Dan + Shay - Tequila? Not sure about some of these and if they were still popular in 2019. I think Shallow will be higher... Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves, I do not see on here. But :bye2: if all the D + S songs in the low sets.

- The lead single from a female singer’s 6th album, which also shares the same name of the song: Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water?

88. Maroon 5 - “Memories:” Ugh, Maroon 5. After their disastrous performance at the Super Bowl, they should have broken up so we would only have memories of them. :yes: As for this song, it's not as horrible as some of their others but I definitely don't care for it either.

87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours:” Too much Bieber, not enough Dan + Shay. Would've been great if they had just performed the song themsleves without him.

86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel:” Your Lana shade. :haha: This is just ok for me, even Lana's dark haunting part which I thought I would have liked more.

85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd): The Weeknd has better songs this year but this is pretty good.

84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando): Meh, this is kind of catchy but all the "on mys" got annoying quickly.

83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA): As Steven said, SZA sounds nice here but DJ Khaled's catchphrase is annoying and the song itself its just ok. At least he only has a small part in the song? #lowstandards

Edited by Sadora

This is as close as Steven gets to shading. :dead:

LMAOO I love Shady!Steven. :dead:

88. Maroon 5 - “Memories:” Ugh, Maroon 5. After their disastrous performance at the Super Bowl, they should have broken up so we would only have memories of them. :yes: As for this song, it's not as horrible as some of their others but I definitely don't care for it either.

87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours:” Too much Bieber, not enough Dan + Shay. Would've been great if they had just performed the song themsleves without him.

86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel:” Your Lana shade. :haha: This is just ok for me, even Lana's dark haunting part which I thought I would have liked more.

85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd): The Weeknd has better songs this year but this is pretty good.

84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando): Meh, this is kind of catchy but all the "on mys" got annoying quickly.

83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA): As Steven said, SZA sounds nice here but DJ Khaled's catchphrase is annoying and the song itself its just ok. At least he only has a small part in the song? #lowstandards

- LOL UGH let's not talk about that Maroon 5 Superbowl Performance but ugh yeah that was super disappointing. :| And I like or love so many of their songs. Hmmm fair and understandable comments. It's not a top favorite of mine and not anywhere close to that but I do like it.

- Lmaooo not even surprised by your comments here. :haha: I mean this song still has more Dan + Shay than Justin Bieber but I get you.

- I missed the days when I used to shade Lana all the time. :giggle: Aww understandable and yeah I do feel a bit underwhelmed by this as I thought I would have loved it more.

- Understandable but glad you do like this song. :yes:

- It is catchy but yeah I get how those parts can be annoying. :haha:

- Lmaooo yeah that's pretty much DJ Khaled for you. His loud self always got to make himself be heard. :haha: Glad you like SZA on the song as she does make the song.

100. Alessia Cara - “Rooting For You:” NHT. Lol, that is funny how she wanted to sample that ANTM moment into the intro. Too bad it didn't happen. Anyway, this song is fine. Her vocals are good. It's got a laid back vibe to it, but it's a song that'll have to grow on me.

99. Camila Cabello - “Consequences:” I forgot about this song, but I remember liking it well enough when I first heard it. I still like it as I'm listening to it now. She sounds pretty, and the piano arrangement is nice.

98. Ally Brooke - “Lips Don’t Lie” (feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie): This song is kind of catchy. Interesting delivery with her vocals, but I suppose it suits the vibe of the song. This is another that'll have to grow on me though.

97. Billie Eilish - “all the good girls go to hell:” I recognize the name Billie Eilish, but I'm not familiar with her music since I don't seek it out. As I'm hearing this now.....I don't care for it at all. It's just not my cup of tea. Sorry. :ph34r:

96. Carrie Underwood - “Love Wins:” CARRIE. Cry Pretty album. Quite a few other songs have outranked it for me now ("Backsliding," "That Song That We Used To Make Love To," "Low," "Drinking Alone,"), but I still approve of this being released as a single. This should've peaked at #1. I also especially love the way she belts out the chorus like you mention in your write-up. I agree it's a great and powerful song from Carrie! ^_^

95. Lukas Graham - “Love Someone”: I'm not familiar with this song, but I think I have heard this one before. Not enough to remember how it goes, though. But as I'm listening to it now, I like it. :yes: Nice vocals and heartfelt lyrics.

94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana): I'm not too familiar with this song, but it's another one I'm enjoying as I'm hearing it now. It's quite catchy. :bobo: I like her delivery here, and the groove of it is fun. I can see liking this more with more listens.

93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth:” NHT. Hmm....I can't decide if I like this or not. :haha: Some parts are kind of cool, but I don't know if it's a song I'll seek out to listen to again. It's interesting though!

92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello): NHT. It's another song with an interesting vibe, but I don't think it's one I'd call myself a fan of. It's just okay for me right now.

91. Charlie Puth - “Mother:” NHT. I like some of Charlie's music, but this one isn't really impressing me much on a first listen. Smooth vocals, but the arrangement and lyrics could be better.

90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters:” Yikes, I'm going to have to listen to Daniel Seavey sing? Okay. Um...Wasn't this song on some 2018 lists too? It seems familiar. Anyway, this song is okay, but I wouldn't seek it out to hear again.

89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter:” NHT. I see Miley's still trying to be ~edgy in this music video. The song isn't doing much for me right now. Sorry for not being impressed with another song on your list. :(

88. Maroon 5 - “Memories:” Interesting this was a song you didn't care for much at first, because I still feel that way now. :ph34r: Congrats to them on this song's success, but I feel like the song doesn't really go anywhere. I don't hate it, though. It's just okay.

87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours:” Oh, gosh. First Daniel Seavey, and now Justice Beaver? >.

86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel:” Lana Del Ray on a Wallace list?! :fear: :fear: :fear: That's very unexpected. Anyway, I haven't heard this song before, but I heard this new Charlie's Angels movie flopped at the box office. As for the song, I think Ariana does the best of the three of them. Overall, the song is kind of forgettable though.

85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd): NHT. This vibe is what one would expect from The Weeknd, but it's still pretty good. I like it well enough on a first listen. Thankfully I finally have positive thoughts on another song since I didn't like being negative here!

84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando): I was about to say NHT, but this actually sounds familiar. I don't know where I heard this before, though. :detective: Anyway, I like the feel of this song. It's very catchy. It's a song that'll be suitable at a club or in a commercial, but I don't think it's a song I would seek out to listen to. But it's cool! Interesting it was originally released in 2017 though. :o

83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA): NHT. I like SZA's contribution here. Omg, DJ Khaled once again putting "We the best music!" in a song? He really knows how to make a lot of money by doing the bare minimum, doesn't he?

- Lol yess I was hoping you and others would enjoy that Alessia ANTM story with that intro and this song. Ugh yeah it is a shame it never came through. :( Cool and understandable comments you have on this song though.

- Aww I can get how you’d forget about “Consquences” as it was one of those songs that came and went quickly. :( Agreed with your comments on how pretty tis song is.

- Yayy for finding Lips Don’t Lie catchy and the comments on her delivery fitting the song. It is a grower type song for sure.

- Ooh awww I understand these comments on Billie Eilish. She is an acquired taste and I do feel her songs take time to grow.

- Yess I knew you’d be happy seeing Carrie on here! :D Totally get you considering this more 2018. I do tend to be late with her songs but I am glad to have listed it on here. Oooh I forgot where you had this ranked on your list but I do know you loved it - and I remember the first two songs you mentioned being the highest. Aww I do wish it had gone to #1 but yayy I am glad you liked my write-up. That means a lot coming from a huge Carrie fan like yourself. :D

- Ahh ok I am gad you vaguely recognize LS at least, haha. Yayy glad you like this while listening to it too. :D

- Yess I am glad you are liking “Medicine” while listening to it. It is a fun and catchy song. And yayy for this ask being a grower type song for you.

- Lmaooo these comments makes sense on “Teeth” - where you are at a cross of liking it or not. It’s an interesting song and again, I think it’s one of those grower toe songs. :lol:

- Aww yeah it seems everyone has the same thoughts on “Find U Again” - with it being alright/okay but not a huge fave. I get it.

- Ahhh understandable comments on “Mother.” I don’t like this as much as his Voicenotes era of songs but I do still like it.

- LMAOOO Sorryyyy about that. At least with Why Don’t We - you only have to listen to a little bit of Daniel Seavey and there’s 4 other guys that sing on it, so it’s not like a whole song of him. :haha: Yeah Denise had this song on her 2018 list.

- LOL your comments on Miley trying to be edgy in the video….. lmao yep, she’s just being Miley. :haha: Aww bummer this isnt’ doing much for you. :( Aww that’s ok at the last sentence. Hopefully there will be songs you like more on the higher portion of the list. :haha:

- Ooooh omgg your comments on “Memories.” Well ok I am glad I wasn’t the only one that felt that way but I am happy it’s grown on me. Ahh yea hI had that same issue with the song not really progressing or going anywhere either.

- OMGG there goes that Justice Beaver shade from you. :lmao: Well I am glad you like Dan + Shay’s parts at least, haha.

- LOL yeah shocking at the Lana comment, isn’t it? :lmao::giggle: Omgg yeah the new Charlie’s Angel film was a huge flop at the box office. Yikes. :fear: Not sure why they re-did that when the Cameron/Drew/Lucy movies were really great and should have been left at that. (!) Yeahh I agree Ariana is the best thing about the song even if it’s a bit underwhelming.

- Yess agree that this song does have a nice vibe that you would expect from The Weeknd for sure. :yes: Ooh yayy I am glad you like this song on first listen! :D Awww yayy your last sentence. Lmaooo you all are so hard to please this year - but I can only hope the higher portion of songs can be more well received. :haha:

- Hmmm I’m curious where you heard “Body” before. It was played a lot on the radio but I think it might have also been on commercials? So you may have heard it from there. Mhmm yeah the song fits well within a club and ah you brought up the commercial comment. I swear it was used in a commercial but not sure what. Ah yeah i just learned the song was released in 2017 but I never heard it back then.

- Yayy glad that you like SZA on this song, as I do too. I will give him credit for producing these songs (although he’s sampling past hits at times) and coming up with these collabos but yeah he’s got to put his loud mouth on everything :haha:

Thank you for your massive catch up comments! :hug: Hoping I can post more songs you like higher up. :haha: