Denise's Favorite Songs of 2019

miss denise

146. Billie Eilish - wish you were gay: NHT but I can see why this song would be controversial by the title. But her explanation makes sense. Anyway, Billie Eilish's style just isn't my cup of tea. As I'm hearing this now, it sounds like mumbling like all the other songs I've heard from her so far. Sorry, but that's cool you and so many people like her though.

145. Luke Combs - Beer Never Broken My Heart: I don't follow country music as closely as I used to, but I am aware of this song and how Luke Combs has broken through in a big way recently. Anyway, I also don't drink, so I can relate to you there. ^_^ As for the song, I can get the appeal even though it's not one of my favorites of the year. It's a type of song that would appeal to the demographic. Luke Combs's style is like the Toby Keith and Jason Aldean style of country, which isn't my favorite. But like I said, I get the appeal. :yes:

144. Bruno Mars & Cardi B - Please Me: :giggle: at mentioning how "Finesse" was #1 on Wallace's list last year. I also expected that to be his #1. Anyway, I haven't heard of this song before. They both play off of each other well here, and it's got a good beat to it. I like Bruno's vocals here better than Cardi's rapping though.

143. Andy Grammer - Don't Give Up on Me: I saw trailers for that movie you mentioned, but I also haven't seen it. I'm not familiar with this song, but I like it after a first listen. I like Andy's heartfelt delivery here. I like the arrangement here too. Nice pretty guitar playing in the chorus and it has a more anthemic feel in the chorus. This was really good and one I would listen to again. This is my favorite song of the ones listed in this set so far. :music:

142. New Kids on the Block - Boys in the Band (Band Anthem): NHT, but the whole concept is quite clever. The arrangement was more low-key that I was expecting, but it's an amusing song. Nice tribute to all those boy bands. And LOL at your comments about Debbie Gibson's parts. Yeah, her part felt unnecessary and is kind of annoying. :lmao:

141. Miley Cyrus - Slide Away: I remember this on Wallace's list, so this is the second time I'm hearing this song. I think Miley delivers the song well, but I think a more stripped down arrangement would suit the lyrics better. The beat that's prevalent throughout feels a bit out of place. But it's not a bad song.

140. Post Malone - Wow.: I didn't expect to see a Post Malone song here either. :lol: And :giggle: at the "wow" comments. Anyway, I can get the appeal of this song, but it's not my cup of tea. I don't think it's a bad song and it's kind of cool. It's just not a song I would seek out to listen to myself.

139. Avril Lavigne - I Fell in Love with the Devil: I like this song. :yes: It's a sad song indeed, but Avril delivers it so beautifully. I especially like how her voice sounds in the chorus. This is a good song indeed. I feel bad for not listening to Avril's album, but I do like this song and will include it on my list. ^_^

- Yes, I agree. Understandable and ahh yeah, I get that with the verses, but hope you at least like the chorus more. I'm not one of her obsessive fans or anything, but I do like some of her music. :haha:

- Aww, sad about that regarding country music. :( But yay for us non-drinkers! :hug: Okay, I get what you're saying. I hope you'll feel differently about some of his other songs that sound different though.

- :giggle: I love that you said this.

- Yay you liking this! :D I agree about the feel of the song and glad you'd want to hear it again! It's always good news when Steven uses the :music: smiley. :haha:

- Yeah, I get that about it being more low-key than you'd think. And so glad you feel the same on Debbie's parts. :haha:

- Oh, I never thought of that, but would like to hear a more stripped back version of this now too. I see someone uploaded a more acoustic version, so maybe you'd like that better:

- I know. I'm not exactly a fan, but ended up liking this song. :haha: I love saying "wow." :giggle: I get your thoughts!

- Oh yay, I feel the same! Aww I like a lot of the songs from the album, but glad you know and like this one. :D

146. Billie Eilish - wish you were gay: Never got into most of Billie's music unfortunately and same deal with this song.

145. Luke Combs - Beer Never Broken My Heart: Like you, I can't remember what other Luke Combs songs I've heard because I don't really listen to tocuntry radio. :haha: This is pretty decent though.

144. Bruno Mars & Cardi B - Please Me: Well if it isn't Wally's #1 song of the year. :haha: Don't care for either of them most of the time or this song unfortunately.

143. Andy Grammer - Don't Give Up on Me: I like this one and normally pretty cold on Andy Grammar's music. Pretty powerful and uplifting.

142. New Kids on the Block - Boys in the Band (Band Anthem): Don't really care for most boy band music and the same applies here. I don't care for Debbie's parts either; they felt out of place.

141. Miley Cyrus - Slide Away: This is a pretty good effort from her. :yes:

140. Post Malone - Wow.: Wally posted Take What You Want and I surprisingly enjoyed that one more than I expected. Was not feeling this though. :(

139. Avril Lavigne - I Fell in Love with the Devil: Love this one, so dark and powerful. :wub: Avril doesn;t have that great of a voice but she makes it work so well for her.

146. Billie Eilish - wish you were gay: Never got into most of Billie's music unfortunately and same deal with this song.

145. Luke Combs - Beer Never Broken My Heart: Like you, I can't remember what other Luke Combs songs I've heard because I don't really listen to tocuntry radio. :haha: This is pretty decent though.

144. Bruno Mars & Cardi B - Please Me: Well if it isn't Wally's #1 song of the year. :haha: Don't care for either of them most of the time or this song unfortunately.

143. Andy Grammer - Don't Give Up on Me: I like this one and normally pretty cold on Andy Grammar's music. Pretty powerful and uplifting.

142. New Kids on the Block - Boys in the Band (Band Anthem): Don't really care for most boy band music and the same applies here. I don't care for Debbie's parts either; they felt out of place.

141. Miley Cyrus - Slide Away: This is a pretty good effort from her. :yes:

140. Post Malone - Wow.: Wally posted Take What You Want and I surprisingly enjoyed that one more than I expected. Was not feeling this though. :(

139. Avril Lavigne - I Fell in Love with the Devil: Love this one, so dark and powerful. :wub: Avril doesn;t have that great of a voice but she makes it work so well for her.

- Ah okay, that's fine.

- Oooh. :giggle: I'm getting to know his newer songs more from the radio! Glad you like. ^_^

- I called it a year ago. :bleh: (But I don't think it actually will be) Aww okay. :(

- Oooh, well I'm so happy you like this one from Andy then! I agree.

- Aww okay, but lol yay for most people agreeing with me on Debbie. :haha:

- Yay.

- Ooooh, well good for that song, but sad for the one on my list. :haha: Although we know Wally's gonna have this one on his too and much higher. :teehee:

- Yes, I agree! omg wow this major backhanded compliment. :lmao: I do agree she uses her voice well.

Ahh okay, that makes more sense.

OMG yikes. I wish I realized earlier, but sooo glad I still had the comments I wrote and they weren't deleted. :ermm: Wow, IDF really is a full-time job. (!)

- Why are singles not released to radio? :unsure:

- Oh wow, I didn't know. Blah me. You should have messaged me immediately. (!) But I'm being dramatic. Oh wow. Yay me. I listened to this song all year, so doubtful.

- They are? Gosh, I'm sure I heard them all a million times on the radio, until I changed the station. Will have to look. Hmm. Oooh I see... and I see they are still playing at home though. Wow, a wildcard slot with the division title seems so strange to me. The other teams must have really messed up. lol I know. :giggle: But it's funny with the Seahawks because this season they randomly dominated on the road and only lost one away game compared to four at home (where they're usually hard to beat). :wacko: So hopefully it's a good thing.

- I don't know. :lmao: Silly spellcheck. lol yes. Wow. WOW.

Awww okay. Thanks for sharing some more insight! Yes. Okay. o:)

Ah yes.

Oooh awwwww it’s okay. At least you did see and find out about it eventually. Omggg gahh yeah, whoa I am so glad you didn’t delete your comments on it either. LOL YES, that’s what I’ve been saying. :dead:

- I have noo idea. I was trying to find some more info behind this on wikibut ugh had no luck in finding anything about this - but it is a proper single soo hmm.

- Aww that’s okay. I’m here to tell you about that. Omgggg you here. I didn’t think of that but I’l try to think of tis next time. :haha: Lmaoooo omg you. Oooh…. maybe this year a change can come.

- Yeah I would think so, at least Circles and Sunflower are. :lol: But still, I’m here for “Wow.” being on here. Mhmm yess this is true but they lost their last home game to a really bad team soo it’s kinda a scary thing. Yeah it is all really strange. Lol yeah I guess so. Lmaoo yess. :giggle: Omggg whoa that is sooo weird with the Seahawks. Wowzers, crazy and weird how that happens. Fingers crossed. Cause Wow.

- Ooh lmao I got no words. Ugh I know, so silly. :haha: Wowzers!

You’re welcome! :D

138. Zara Larsson - Invisible

This song is from the Netflix Christmas movie, Klaus, which I wanted to watch, and still have not yet. I don't know that there's actually a soundtrack for that or if I should have included this on one of my Christmas sets ... I think not. Anyway, I heard Zara perform the song on TV and really liked it a lot. I love the warm, comforting kind of feeling of it, especially in the chorus. It just makes me want to cry in some ways. I guess the song is about finding happiness, which is something everyone should have. This lyric in the pre-chorus is so cute: "If happy lives a mile away, a couple steps is all it takes"

137. Why Don't We - What Am I

Of course this song is written by Ed Sheeran. :dead: These boys are lucky to get such an amazing talent writing songs for them. :omg: Now I like to hear him singing on this in my head. But regardless, this is a pretty cute about about a summer fling, I suppose. "Knew I was falling when I looked inside your eyes, she said, "I know you are, but what am I?"" Aww. I really like that transition into the chorus, but I like the chorus even more. "Tell me, have you seen a sunset turn into a sunrise? Kiss right through the night? 'Cause we should try that sometime" :wub: I love it. "And if I said I'm fallin', would you just reply "I know you are, but what am I?""

136. Julianne Hough - Transform

It had been forever since Julianne released music, so it was so good to hear something from her again. This is so different than what I'm used to though, as she used to release country music. I really liked this song fairly quickly, but at the same time I didn't listen to it as much as I wish I had. I just remember her posting videos of fans lip syncing to it on her Instagram Story and... there were SO many videos that I felt I heard this chorus enough to last a lifetime. :dead: It was too much, I guess, but it's been awhile now. I know the song has special meaning to her and the lyrics are quite empowering. It's basically about coming into your own and knowing and accepting your real self. The chorus is definitely my favorite and the shining part of the song. I I DON'T WANNA HATE. I WANNA ADORE. AND APPRECIATE THE PIECES ON THE FLOOR. I WANNA TRANSFORM. BE ME BUT BETTER THAN I WAS BEFORE. That last lyric especially stands out to me. :bye2: It is an interesting concept, but yeah I guess it is also about growth, as she wants to be a better version of herself.

135. Dove Cameron - Bloodshot

I have been a fan of Dove for many years, most notably known for her work in the Descendants franchise. I adore her in those movies, as well as in some other things I've seen her in, but now she's started to release some original music. She released quite a few songs at once and they are still pretty new and still growing on me. This particular one is about loss. :broken: She said it's not necessarily a breakup, but any type of loss... which I'm sure everyone can relate to. "I haven't been sleeping, just stare at the fan all night" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThe song has such a airy, ethereal, dreamy kind of feel about it... but also sad. My favorite is the chorus where she says "And my friends say I'm losing my mind, and my parents check in all the time" I love her voice and melody at that part, as well as what follows. "But it's harder to see you're not mine, with my bloodshot eyes" That's so sad though. No more bloodshot eyes. :broken: "And I know that they're all probably right, and I know I should just say goodnight" Aww this is really sad.

134. Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde (featuring Nicki Minaj)

:giggle: I was drawn to this song since the first time I heard it. It's kind of a girl power anthem, but even more so exclusively for us blondes. I AIN'T NO DUMB BLONDE. (!) Oops, I got too excited. This actually reminds me of something that happened in college once where one of my professors was taking about stereotypes, including blondes being dumb, so he pointed at every blonde in class individually and said "You're dumb!" :dead: Obviously he didn't mean it. But yeah, this song is about busting those stereotypes and self empowerment. Anyone can relate to this if they feel underestimated for any kind of reason and adapt it to their own situation. For me as a blonde female, it can be much more literal. "I ain't no dumb blonde. I ain't no stupid Barbie doll. I got my game on. Watch me, watch me, watch me prove you wrong" :bobo: That's right. This can be my theme song. I really like the way she sings the pre-chorus, I think it is? "I'm a babe, I'm a boss and I'm makin' this money" She kind of ends each line in her higher register, which I like. The chorus has to be my favorite, but I love the whole "stand up!" part of the what is it? Post-chorus? Or second part of chorus. Well whatever it is, it's fun. "Stand up everybody. Get up, say it loud" :bobo: This really is such an anthem! I have to jam to more of the chorus now too. "I ain't no dumb blonde. I am a freaking cherry bomb." :bobo::giggle: Okay, I had my fun.

133. Jonas Brothers - Cool

I bet someone will make a joke about this song being cool, and I could guess who that someone is. :giggle: But yeah, I really liked this JoBros song from the first time I heard it. I'm not quite sure on the stats, but it didn't seem to do quite as well as their other two singles this year? Wally will let us know for sure. But the vibe of it is really laid back, yet kind of groovy, if that works? I like the simple beginning that focuses mostly on Nick's vocals. "I'm feeling so cool, Top to the bottom, just cool, Every little thing that I do, Dammit, I'm feelin' so cool, yeah" :bobo: I do love the chorus a lot more than the verses, although I like them too. But I especially love as the chorus kicks in more compared to how it was at the start. And the way they sing those "oooo" parts on the words are sooo... coooool? smoooth? :giggle: It all fits. I really love the higher register of vocals on those parts. lol the lyrics of Joe's verse always stood out to me, like how he says "And every time that song comes on it's about me, Oh, I feel like Post Malone when I get home" because 1) a Post Malone song referenced them 2) now they reference him. And then he mentions Game of Thrones, which is wife was on too, so that's funny. SO much is dropping in this verse. Oh, but the "And now that we've made it, how complicated was last year?" line is always so awkward to me... like it seems strange to sing along to and also, is he still talking about GOT in that? I don't know, but I feel like it. Also, these guys are so ~cool that they say "When I grow up, I wanna be just like me" Oh my. :giggle: I guess they are ~feeling themselves.

132. Camila Cabello - Easy

This was apparently a single, although it didn't really seem to get that treatment to me. But it is among my favorite songs on the album, so yay. It is a really sweet song about falling in love and how that person helps you to love yourself and overcome insecurities. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifI absolutely love that. It's interesting how she sings in the verses about him naming all these things that she probably views as "wrong" with hereslf, but then how he'd still rather spend a night arguing with her than being with anyone else. The pre-chorus really tells it all when she says "You really, really love me, You know me and you love me, And it's the kind of thing I always hoped I'd find" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThat "you know me and you love me" stands out most to me and represents the entire song. The chorus has such a beautiful sound that I can't explain, but I love. "Always thought I was hard to love, 'til you made it seem so easy, seem so easy" "All I know is you, heal me when I'm broken"

131. OneRepublic - Rescue Me

This is a real interesting song from OneRepublic. They ask a lot of questions at the beginning. But the song seems to address a relationship that is mostly over, but you still care for that person and would be there for them when necessary. The build-up into the chorus is so strong and I love that part: "But I start to wonder, wonder, If I'm slipping under, under" :omg: There's a little drop-off into the chorus, which is so cool, and wow check out this boy in the video working all his moves and getting rid of those scary men. I love when Ryan sings this part in the second verse: "I don't care what you thought before, I'll be there anytime you call" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifSo sweet. I feel like the song picks up energy as it moves on, and it's really so good. :bobo: Wow the dancing in the video is awesome too. I kind of forget how much I like this if I'm not listening to it.

138. Zara Larsson - Invisible:
137. Why Don't We - What Am I: 
136. Julianne Hough - Transform:
135. Dove Cameron - Bloodshot:
134. Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde (featuring Nicki Minaj):
133. Jonas Brothers - Cool:
132. Camila Cabello - Easy:

131. OneRepublic - Rescue Me:

Clues for 130-123:

- Two country songs from artists whose first names begin with the same letter.

- A collaboration between two artists who both appeared individually on this list already.

- The debut single from someone who starred in a 2019 movie.

- A song from Wally's 88-83 set.

- One of a million songs released in 2019 from one of my favorite male artists.

- This song title has eight words in the name.

- A song with a word in its title that could also mean strength.

138. Zara Larsson - Invisible:NHT but I like it so far

137. Why Don't We - What Am I: NHT and never heard of them :o

136. Julianne Hough - Transform: NHT

135. Dove Cameron - Bloodshot:NHT

134. Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde (featuring Nicki Minaj): haha this song if funny. LOL @ your references. I think she's talking about herm her whole new album is about her fighting lyme disease and her divorce

133. Jonas Brothers - Cool: Like it at first then got over it quickly once Sucker came out :wub:

132. Camila Cabello - Easy: Never got into this one :(

131. OneRepublic - Rescue Me: NHT

Oooh awwwww it’s okay. At least you did see and find out about it eventually. Omggg gahh yeah, whoa I am so glad you didn’t delete your comments on it either. LOL YES, that’s what I’ve been saying. :dead:

- I have noo idea. I was trying to find some more info behind this on wikibut ugh had no luck in finding anything about this - but it is a proper single soo hmm.

- Aww that’s okay. I’m here to tell you about that. Omgggg you here. I didn’t think of that but I’l try to think of tis next time. :haha: Lmaoooo omg you. Oooh…. maybe this year a change can come.

- Yeah I would think so, at least Circles and Sunflower are. :lol: But still, I’m here for “Wow.” being on here. Mhmm yess this is true but they lost their last home game to a really bad team soo it’s kinda a scary thing. Yeah it is all really strange. Lol yeah I guess so. Lmaoo yess. :giggle: Omggg whoa that is sooo weird with the Seahawks. Wowzers, crazy and weird how that happens. Fingers crossed. Cause Wow.

Yeah, I have no idea how it randomly came to me. :haha: Thanks. :hug: lol I know and me too.

- Ah, thanks for trying. I figured you might know something about that in general, but stuff is confusing.

- lol thanks. omg Wally, I was kidding. That's why I said I was being dramatic. :teehee: I don't know, but lol Steven and Tom also agreed with me on her part. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

- Oooh. I like one of those more than the other. I knew you would be. :haha: Ahh, I know how that is. >. IT IS. Yes, my fingers and toes. :bye2:

138. Zara Larsson - Invisible:NHT but I like it so far

137. Why Don't We - What Am I: NHT and never heard of them :o

136. Julianne Hough - Transform: NHT

135. Dove Cameron - Bloodshot:NHT

134. Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde (featuring Nicki Minaj): haha this song if funny. LOL @ your references. I think she's talking about herm her whole new album is about her fighting lyme disease and her divorce

133. Jonas Brothers - Cool: Like it at first then got over it quickly once Sucker came out :wub:

132. Camila Cabello - Easy: Never got into this one :(

131. OneRepublic - Rescue Me: NHT

Glad you like the Zara song! Oh, Why Don't We actually has a member who was on American Idol several years ago. They are doing pretty well and have some good songs. Ah, not sure regarding this Avril song and it relating to that, but I do know that about some of the others. :( Sucker came out before Cool though. :detective: But it continued to be popular well after this song peaked. :yes:

Yeah, I have no idea how it randomly came to me. :haha: Thanks. :hug: lol I know and me too.

- Ah, thanks for trying. I figured you might know something about that in general, but stuff is confusing.

- lol thanks. omg Wally, I was kidding. That's why I said I was being dramatic. :teehee: I don't know, but lol Steven and Tom also agreed with me on her part. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

- Oooh. I like one of those more than the other. I knew you would be. :haha: Ahh, I know how that is. >. IT IS. Yes, my fingers and toes. :bye2:

Lmaoo that is funny how that happens. I love it though. :haha:

- No problem. Ah yah I was wondering but yeah guess it was a single but never went for radio adds. Or maybe it did for a different format? Hmm.

- What did I do? :giggle: LOL I like dramatic Denise there. Oooh lmaooo I am not surprised about that. :haha:

- Oooooo I seee, I seee. :giggle: YESS! :bobo: Gah yeah. Yeah Fingers crossed. Lmaoo yess it is tonight and awww thanks fro the luck. Omggg you got your toes crossed? Aww I love it haha.

138. Zara Larsson - Invisible: Oooh thanks for your opening info about this song, none of which which I knew about. :haha: I fine with you haven g this son g on the main list. Ooh where did you see Zara singing this? :o NHT I think - but this is really cute and has a nice feel good feel to it. She sounds really pretty and awww the song has a nice message to it - and I was expecting it to be much sadder than what it was. I like how you describe this, all of which I agree with you on. Yeah this son g is very new to me but I am liking e sound of it.

137. Why Don't We - What Am I: Ooh ok at least this video screencap has all of the boys on it. :haha: Oh and yes I do know this song and know about Ed Sheeran writing this for him. Never thought of him singing this though. But yea this song is nice and fine. The song is sweet and the part you mentioned are sweet. And with 5 boys singing this, not surprised that you are here loving and wubbing this. This song still has some growing on me and not sure if it’ll get there but I enjoy it while listening to it.

136. Julianne Hough - Transform: Lol yeah I was super surprised about seeing Julianne releasing a new song/music this year as it seems like it’s been forever since she released music. :haha: And yeah wow she’s gone more in the pop/dance route which is SOO different from what we’re used to from her. Was this the song she performed on the AGT finale? LOL funny story of the fans instagram stories you saw and yeah with those viral challenges/songs, you hear the chorus SOOO much it is crazy. :haha: Anyway, I haven’t heard this song too much, only on shows where she performed this and i never caught the rite of it. I also really like the chorus and how she sings that part of the song. It has a nice empowering feel to it. It’s a nice and good song and can see this be something that grows on me with more listens. There needs to be a music video tho. :*

135. Dove Cameron - Bloodshot: Oooh yes i know this about you loving Dove from the Descendants music. I don’t think I ever heard her own and original music? I think I saw an interview of hers promoting this song and other projects. Or maybe it wasn’t this one and was something else? Ahh yeah I get the message of how this song can be about any kind of loss. Sadness. :( I like how you describe the feel of the song which I agree with. The chorus is nice. And I get that sadness from these lyrics. Hmmm overall, it is nice but it’s kinda stays on the same level with not much variety or range to it? It’s a little hard for me to get into but it could grow on me with more listens? I’m on the fence but she sounds pretty and I can get how this can connect with some people.

134. Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde (featuring Nicki Minaj): Did I guess this? I hope so even though I wasn’t really expecting this on here as you said the other Avril song was one of/your favorite of her album? I forgot if it was “one of” or your top fave you said but oops. :haha: Omggg your comments on how this song is a girl power anthem especially for the blondes. I guess that’s two strikes against me then. :bye2: LOL I tease. OMGG your college story about the dumb blonde stereotype and what your professor was saying. OMGG. :dead: OK ahh this was one of those songs I def heard about and saw around and it had me intrigued…. but i can’t remember if I ever checked it out on my own or didn’t. UGH I can’t remember but I am thinking not? But yay your comments on how anyone can relate to this, and not having to be a blonde female. Oooh yess I was really liking that pre-chorus part and how Avril sings those parts and yea the chorus is really fun and catchy too. It’s a lot of fun and def has that fun anthemic feel to it. Hmmm this kinda has a Girlfriend feel to it but it doesn’t? LOL I love all of your comments on this. And wow on ~first listen~ I am really enjoying this song and having so much fun listening to it. :bobo: Def a song i want to hear more of. And I love Nicki’s part on this too, which also has an empowering feel to it, even tough can’t say i ever imagined them collaborating together. :giggle:

133. Jonas Brothers - Cool: LMAOOOO WHATTT? What is your opening sentence about here? Someone would make a joke about this song being cool? Cause that sure wouldn’t be me. :* LOL omgg my shout-out but yeah you would be right about this with the stats an I feel like this was their ~lost single, even though it still did really well. But yeah I do like this an the laid back smooth feel to it, which yeah it does have a kinda groove feel to it. Yes I really like how fun the chorus is and how it kicks up. Those oooo parts are fun. Lol you with the cool and smooth part. I like the higher register vocals parts too. Ooh yess I love the Nick part of the song you mentioned and those two references he makes there I do love and it does crack me up. :haha: And lol don’t forget that Nick does a lot of name dropping in there too. Oooh lol the complicated line and ooh snap never really tought about that. OMGG I wanna be just like me. That is too much. :dead: But yeah I like this and I guess this song is kinda cool. :giggle:

132. Camila Cabello - Easy: Oooh finally my Camila guess comes through and makes sense, except it’s with the one darn song I didn’t guess. :dead: But ahh yeah I also see it was released as a single and Camila releasing like 5 singles but like 2/3 of them doesn’t get proper single treatment. Is she pulling a Shawn Mendes and getting strategy tips from him here? :* Anywo I am probably least familiar with this single release from her. I think I heard a clip of this on the radio and from her SNL performance? I’m not positive. But as always I love your description of how you describe this song. It’s all really sweet and touching. I like the parts you mentioned and she sings them in a really pretty way. So yeah didn’t hear this song much but i am liking hearing it here and wouldn’t min eating this more either.

131. OneRepublic - Rescue Me: Well yayy i am glad I guessed OneRepublic but dang it I guessed the wrong dang song. I suck at this. :dead: Ooh wow yeah there is a lot of question asking in the beginning of the song. But I do like the message and meaning of tis song here. Ooh yeah that pre-chorus is really good and I like the sound of that. Wow some parts of that Ryan sounds like Chris Daughtry - at least one those “start to wonderrr” with how he belts out wonder. :haha: The chorus has a cool and fun sound to it. I like that part from the 2nd verse from Ryan in this too. Ooh wasn’t expecting dancing in this video but that is cool. And yea this is a nice and good song from OR, although not a huge favorite of mine from them.

Clues for 130-123: 

- Two country songs from artists whose first names begin with the same letter. // Oooh this is a cute and cool clue. UHH I have no idea war to guess though. Luke Combs She Got the Best of Me/Beautiful Crazy and Luke Bryan What Makes You Country? Any songs from those Country Chris guys like…. Chris Janson Good Vibes, Chris Young Raised on Country or Hanging On / Chris Stapleton Millionaire, Chris Lane Big Big Plans? Could be some Kelsea Ballerini club or Homecoming Queen and Kane Brown Good as You/Saturday Nights/Homesick? I can see one of those Kane songs showing up but not sure about Kelsea? Michael Ray Her World or Mine or Maren Morris Girl or The Bones? Wow watch with all of this hard work i still get it wrong.

- A collaboration between two artists who both appeared individually on this list already. // Oh my, I hope they appeared on the main list. :haha: Ava Max/Alan Walker’s Alone Pt II, Alec Benjamin & Alessia Cara’s Let Me Down Slowly? All i could really find and oh I see they had solo appearances on here so that rules out my first guess. Hopefully the Alec/Alessia song then.

- The debut single from someone who starred in a 2019 movie. // Oooh interesting clue and curious who this is, cause I am not really sure.

- A song from Wally's 88-83 set. // YESS another clue about my list sooo I hope to get this right. Let’s see… Maroon 5 - “Memories”, Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours”, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel” or Loud Luxury & brando’s - “Body”, seems like the best fits. Not sure if Memories willl be on here and I expect 10,000 Hours to be much higher. Not sure with DCMA but either that or “Body” are my best guesses.

- One of a million songs released in 2019 from one of my favorite male artists. // OMGGG this clue here. :lmao: Uh not sure if it’s Hunter and one of his promo singles or something? Ed Sheeran seems like a more legit fuss - and whoa… 8 single releases? O.o I’m sure it’s not one of his big singles but guessing it could be Blow, Best Part of Me, Antisocial, South of the Border or Take Me Back to London? Uh 8 singles here are absolutely ridiculous here lmaoo. :dead:

- This song title has eight words in the name. // Oooh love the specificness of this clue but OMG WHAT A LONG title. :dead: Justin Moore’s “The Ones That Didn’t Make It Back Home”? Hoping it’s this cause other ones I am finding are 7 words long lmao.

- A song with a word in its title that could also mean strength. // something about Strong Power or Courage?

- No problem. Ah yah I was wondering but yeah guess it was a single but never went for radio adds. Or maybe it did for a different format? Hmm.

- What did I do? :gig gle: LOL I like dramatic Denise there. Oooh lmaooo I am not surprised about that. :ha ha:

- Oooooo I seee, I seee. :gi ggle: YESS! :bo bo: Gah yeah. Yeah Fingers crossed. Lmaoo yess it is tonight and awww thanks fro the luck. Omggg you got your toes crossed? Aww I love it haha.

138. Zara Larsson - Invisible: Oooh thanks for your opening info about this song, none of which which I knew about. :h aha: I fine with you haven g this son g on the main list. Ooh where did you see Zara singing this? : o NHT I think - but this is really cute and has a nice feel good feel to it. She sounds really pretty and awww the song has a nice message to it - and I was expecting it to be much sadder than what it was. I like how you describe this, all of which I agree with you on. Yeah this son g is very new to me but I am liking e sound of it.

137. Why Don't We - What Am I: Ooh ok at least this video screencap has all of the boys on it. :h aha: Oh and yes I do know this song and know about Ed Sheeran writing this for him. Never thought of him singing this though. But yea this song is nice and fine. The song is sweet and the part you mentioned are sweet. And with 5 boys singing this, not surprised that you are here loving and wubbing this. This song still has some growing on me and not sure if it’ll get there but I enjoy it while listening to it.

136. Julianne Hough - Transform: Lol yeah I was super surprised about seeing Julianne releasing a new song/music this year as it seems like it’s been forever since she released music. :hah a: And yeah wow she’s gone more in the pop/dance route which is SOO different from what we’re used to from her. Was this the song she performed on the AGT finale? LOL funny story of the fans instagram stories you saw and yeah with those viral challenges/songs, you hear the chorus SOOO much it is crazy. :ha ha: Anyway, I haven’t heard this song too much, only on shows where she performed this and i never caught the rite of it. I also really like the chorus and how she sings that part of the song. It has a nice empowering feel to it. It’s a nice and good song and can see this be something that grows on me with more listens. There needs to be a music video tho. : *

135. Dove Cameron - Bloodshot: Oooh yes i know this about you loving Dove from the Descendants music. I don’t think I ever heard her own and original music? I think I saw an interview of hers promoting this song and other projects. Or maybe it wasn’t this one and was something else? Ahh yeah I get the message of how this song can be about any kind of loss. Sadness. : ( I like how you describe the feel of the song which I agree with. The chorus is nice. And I get that sadness from these lyrics. Hmmm overall, it is nice but it’s kinda stays on the same level with not much variety or range to it? It’s a little hard for me to get into but it could grow on me with more listens? I’m on the fence but she sounds pretty and I can get how this can connect with some people.

134. Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde (featuring Nicki Minaj): Did I guess this? I hope so even though I wasn’t really expecting this on here as you said the other Avril song was one of/your favorite of her album? I forgot if it was “one of” or your top fave you said but oops. :ha ha: Omggg your comments on how this song is a girl power anthem especially for the blondes. I guess that’s two strikes against me then. :b ye2: LOL I tease. OMGG your college story about the dumb blonde stereotype and what your professor was saying. OMGG. : dead: OK ahh this was one of those songs I def heard about and saw around and it had me intrigued…. but i can’t remember if I ever checked it out on my own or didn’t. UGH I can’t remember but I am thinking not? But yay your comments on how anyone can relate to this, and not having to be a blonde female. Oooh yess I was really liking that pre-chorus part and how Avril sings those parts and yea the chorus is really fun and catchy too. It’s a lot of fun and def has that fun anthemic feel to it. Hmmm this kinda has a Girlfriend feel to it but it doesn’t? LOL I love all of your comments on this. And wow on ~first listen~ I am really enjoying this song and having so much fun listening to it. :bo bo: Def a song i want to hear more of. And I love Nicki’s part on this too, which also has an empowering feel to it, even tough can’t say i ever imagined them collaborating together. :gi ggle:

133. Jonas Brothers - Cool: LMAOOOO WHATTT? What is your opening sentence about here? Someone would make a joke about this song being cool? Cause that sure wouldn’t be me. : * LOL omgg my shout-out but yeah you would be right about this with the stats an I feel like this was their ~lost single, even though it still did really well. But yeah I do like this an the laid back smooth feel to it, which yeah it does have a kinda groove feel to it. Yes I really like how fun the chorus is and how it kicks up. Those oooo parts are fun. Lol you with the cool and smooth part. I like the higher register vocals parts too. Ooh yess I love the Nick part of the song you mentioned and those two references he makes there I do love and it does crack me up. :ha ha: And lol don’t forget that Nick does a lot of name dropping in there too. Oooh lol the complicated line and ooh snap never really tought about that. OMGG I wanna be just like me. That is too much. : dead: But yeah I like this and I guess this song is kinda cool. :gig gle:

132. Camila Cabello - Easy: Oooh finally my Camila guess comes through and makes sense, except it’s with the one darn song I didn’t guess. : dead: But ahh yeah I also see it was released as a single and Camila releasing like 5 singles but like 2/3 of them doesn’t get proper single treatment. Is she pulling a Shawn Mendes and getting strategy tips from him here? : * Anywo I am probably least familiar with this single release from her. I think I heard a clip of this on the radio and from her SNL performance? I’m not positive. But as always I love your description of how you describe this song. It’s all really sweet and touching. I like the parts you mentioned and she sings them in a really pretty way. So yeah didn’t hear this song much but i am liking hearing it here and wouldn’t min eating this more either.

131. OneRepublic - Rescue Me: Well yayy i am glad I guessed OneRepublic but dang it I guessed the wrong dang song. I suck at this. : dead: Ooh wow yeah there is a lot of question asking in the beginning of the song. But I do like the message and meaning of tis song here. Ooh yeah that pre-chorus is really good and I like the sound of that. Wow some parts of that Ryan sounds like Chris Daughtry - at least one those “start to wonderrr” with how he belts out wonder. :hah a: The chorus has a cool and fun sound to it. I like that part from the 2nd verse from Ryan in this too. Ooh wasn’t expecting dancing in this video but that is cool. And yea this is a nice and good song from OR, although not a huge favorite of mine from them.

Clues for 130-123: 

- Two country songs from artists whose first names begin with the same letter. // Oooh this is a cute and cool clue. UHH I have no idea war to guess though. Luke Combs She Got the Best of Me/Beautiful Crazy and Luke Bryan What Makes You Country? Any songs from those Country Chris guys like…. Chris Janson Good Vibes, Chris Young Raised on Country or Hanging On / Chris Stapleton Millionaire, Chris Lane Big Big Plans? Could be some Kelsea Ballerini club or Homecoming Queen and Kane Brown Good as You/Saturday Nights/Homesick? I can see one of those Kane songs showing up but not sure about Kelsea? Michael Ray Her World or Mine or Maren Morris Girl or The Bones? Wow watch with all of this hard work i still get it wrong.

- A collaboration between two artists who both appeared individually on this list already. // Oh my, I hope they appeared on the main list. :ha ha: Ava Max/Alan Walker’s Alone Pt II, Alec Benjamin & Alessia Cara’s Let Me Down Slowly? All i could really find and oh I see they had solo appearances on here so that rules out my first guess. Hopefully the Alec/Alessia song then.

- The debut single from someone who starred in a 2019 movie. // Oooh interesting clue and curious who this is, cause I am not really sure.

- A song from Wally's 88-83 set. // YESS another clue about my list sooo I hope to get this right. Let’s see… Maroon 5 - “Memories”, Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours”, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel” or Loud Luxury & brando’s - “Body”, seems like the best fits. Not sure if Memories willl be on here and I expect 10,000 Hours to be much higher. Not sure with DCMA but either that or “Body” are my best guesses.

- One of a million songs released in 2019 from one of my favorite male artists. // OMGGG this clue here. :lm ao: Uh not sure if it’s Hunter and one of his promo singles or something? Ed Sheeran seems like a more legit fuss - and whoa… 8 single releases? O.o I’m sure it’s not one of his big singles but guessing it could be Blow, Best Part of Me, Antisocial, South of the Border or Take Me Back to London? Uh 8 singles here are absolutely ridiculous here lmaoo. : dead:

- This song title has eight words in the name. // Oooh love the specificness of this clue but OMG WHAT A LONG title. : dead: Justin Moore’s “The Ones That Didn’t Make It Back Home”? Hoping it’s this cause other ones I am finding are 7 words long lmao.

- A song with a word in its title that could also mean strength. // something about Strong Power or Courage?

- So what makes a single a single if it doesn't go to radio? :unsure:

- I said "You should have messaged me immediately. (!) But I'm being dramatic" about the missing write-up and you responded all serious about how you'd think of that next time. Aww.

- lol. Ah, I saw the final score. :blushingwave: I'm sorry Wally and hope your dad is okay. :( :hug: Yes, of course. :shiver:

- You're welcome. Oh, I was actually going to say she sang it on Ellen, so I thought you would have seen that. Aww yay. Oh, well I guess it's good it's not as sad as you thought. Yay!

- What do you mean by that about the screencap? Oh okay, well I have to think of Ed singing songs he writes. It is. lol.... I am not wubbing these five boys and why you're saying this. But it's a sweet song. Okay.

- Ah yeah, it has. I have no idea if she intends to release more music soon though and in this style. Yes, it is. Oh, you know about that? Gah yeah, it was so much and omg the chorus would not stop. Aww I understand. But "caught the rite"? Yes I agree and wish there was a video too.

- Yayy. It may be a grower, so I understand. I still really like it.

- Yes, you did. Oooo. Aw no, don't say that. You can relate to those through me. :bye2: lol yes, I always remember that moment. :lmao: Oooh interesting, but yes, see? You can connect to it in other ways too. Yes, it is fun! Ah wow, I never thought of that with the Girlfriend comparison. I love how much you're loving listening to this! :D Ah yeah, I forgot to comment on that, since I said so much else.

- You know you would. :giggle: Yes, you can always inform me on things. Yes, I felt it was that way too and how it went away quite fast, while even Sucker was (and is) still popular long after this one. I'm glad you think so. :bobo: Yay! Oh, but those reference parts I named are from Joe. Oh, I guess you know since you then mentioned this. But yeah, I always think that at that lyric. lol yeah.

- Oooh sorry. Ugh, so annoying with that, although I love the songs. Ugh, don't remind me of the way my amazing Nervous song was ignored by the world. :/ Aww okay I see. Aww that's so nice of you about my descriptions. :bye2: Thank you. Oh yay! I'm glad you say this. wouldn’t min eating this more either." :dead:

- Oh sorry, but they also didn't ego to the clue you were guessing them on. The Hunter related clue was about Zara with Invisible. But yes, same. Oh, I don't think I would ever think that about Chris, but can kind of hear his voice on that part. Yes! You should like the dancing. And yes, I feel the same.

I'm glad you like my first clue and omg you put in so much work. :omg: :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" /> Aww Wally. LOL you guessing a song Tom posted in here yesterday. :dead: Maybe I did sneak it on. :bleh: lol your excitement for your list clue again. HMM. lol the Ed comments. :giggle: "a more legit fuss" :giggle: All those singles. :wub: I'm glad you love my eight word clue too and oh snap you pulling that one out. :giggle: I thought of making this clue something else about the artist's name too if that tells you something. :ph34rwave: Ah some good guesses here, Wally! :hug:

- So what makes a single a single if it doesn't go to radio? :unsure:

- I said "You should have messaged me immediately. (!) But I'm being dramatic" about the missing write-up and you responded all serious about how you'd think of that next time. Aww.

- lol. Ah, I saw the final score. :blushingwave: I'm sorry Wally and hope your dad is okay. :( :hug: Yes, of course. :shiver:

- You're welcome. Oh, I was actually going to say she sang it on Ellen, so I thought you would have seen that. Aww yay. Oh, well I guess it's good it's not as sad as you thought. Yay!

- What do you mean by that about the screencap? Oh okay, well I have to think of Ed singing songs he writes. It is. lol.... I am not wubbing these five boys and why you're saying this. But it's a sweet song. Okay.

- Ah yeah, it has. I have no idea if she intends to release more music soon though and in this style. Yes, it is. Oh, you know about that? Gah yeah, it was so much and omg the chorus would not stop. Aww I understand. But "caught the rite"? Yes I agree and wish there was a video too.

- Yayy. It may be a grower, so I understand. I still really like it.

- Yes, you did. Oooo. Aw no, don't say that. You can relate to those through me. :bye2: lol yes, I always remember that moment. :lmao: Oooh interesting, but yes, see? You can connect to it in other ways too. Yes, it is fun! Ah wow, I never thought of that with the Girlfriend comparison. I love how much you're loving listening to this! :D Ah yeah, I forgot to comment on that, since I said so much else.

- You know you would. :giggle: Yes, you can always inform me on things. Yes, I felt it was that way too and how it went away quite fast, while even Sucker was (and is) still popular long after this one. I'm glad you think so. :bobo: Yay! Oh, but those reference parts I named are from Joe. Oh, I guess you know since you then mentioned this. But yeah, I always think that at that lyric. lol yeah.

- Oooh sorry. Ugh, so annoying with that, although I love the songs. Ugh, don't remind me of the way my amazing Nervous song was ignored by the world. :/ Aww okay I see. Aww that's so nice of you about my descriptions. :bye2: Thank you. Oh yay! I'm glad you say this. wouldn’t min eating this more either." :dead:

- Oh sorry, but they also didn't ego to the clue you were guessing them on. The Hunter related clue was about Zara with Invisible. But yes, same. Oh, I don't think I would ever think that about Chris, but can kind of hear his voice on that part. Yes! You should like the dancing. And yes, I feel the same.

I'm glad you like my first clue and omg you put in so much work. :omg: :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" /> Aww Wally. LOL you guessing a song Tom posted in here yesterday. :dead: Maybe I did sneak it on. :bleh: lol your excitement for your list clue again. HMM. lol the Ed comments. :giggle: "a more legit fuss" :giggle: All those singles. :wub: I'm glad you love my eight word clue too and oh snap you pulling that one out. :giggle: I thought of making this clue something else about the artist's name too if that tells you something. :ph34rwave: Ah some good guesses here, Wally! :hug:

- A good question that I don’t know how to answer. :lmao:

- Ooooh lmao oh. I did not see that was all one statement there with that quote. Lol oops. :haha: Ah but I may dooo soo, haha.

- Oooh ahhhh yeah, seee I told you that they’ve become a hot mess lately. :dead: Gah second week in a row they lost to a weaker team while at home. And I was watching some press interviews yesterday and they said they started the first half of the season as 8-0 and then the second half as 4-5….. so #yikes, really a hot mess there. And quite embarrassing. Thanks. And yeah he definitely is sad and upset. Hopefully he’ll get over that in a few days but no telling when. :shiver: Oh well, now I don’t have to stress about them and can just wait for the J.Lo/Shakira Super Bowl performance. :wub: Best of luck to your boys.

- Thanks. OOOOH I am sure I did see this Zara performance on there unless some breaking news or impeachment stuff took over that episode which has happened and made me miss some Ellen episodes. :/ Yayy. Ahhh yeah it is and glad about that.

- Lol cause their other video I posted…. “8 Letters,” has the screencap of a close-up shot on Daniel’s eyes and that is just weird to me. :lmao: Ooh ok I seee. You’re not wubbing 5 boys? Hmmm. :) But lol I tease but I know you like that this is a sweet song.

- Ooh yea I have no idea either but hmmm I am curious what she decides on what to do moving forward. :o Yeah, not with this particular song. But songs that have viral challenges, like “In My Feelings,” “The Git Up,” “Old Town Road,” etc…. those songs with viral dances and all you hear is the chorus. :lmao: Yep caught the rite of it. :* Lol I meant the title. Yess to all of what you’re saying here.

- Oooh ah that makes sense. Thanks. Curious to see how Dove can transfer her Disney career to a music career. Yeah but I can’t remember if it was this specific song lol. Awww yeah i do think this song is one of those slow grower types.

- Yayy! Awwww alight and awww ok I guess I can relate to that through you. Omggg that is tooo funny though. Mhmmmm and ahh yes I guess that is true. So thanks for widening it up there haha. Mhmmm it is fun. I was trying to think of which past Avril song this could remind me of and this one came up. Awww yess I am too. It’s a fun song. Oooh lol yes I noticed. :lol:

- OMGG I would not. :giggle: I always will. Ah yeah that was definitely the case with Cool and Sucker, and aww poor Cool there. Yess. Oooh yeah I know but I was saying there was a lot of referenced names and things in this. Oh yes I did know. Ooo i understand. :yes:

- Aww it’s okay. Lol yea it’s all sooo weird and confusing to me. I don’t get it. :dead: Ugh yess, I know, so true about Nervous there. :bye2: Aww yess you always do a gray job of describing songs! You are welcome. Yesss. OMGGG LOL WHAT is going on there. Wow…. I am so WOW. I wouldn’t mind hearing this more* was what I meant to say. :haha:

- Lmaooo Ugh I know. :dead: Oooh lol yah I know the Hunter clue was about Zara’s invisible. I just want to be happy ~I did predict~ OneRepublic coming up even though I got the wrong song and clue.:dead: Ahh yeah it’s just that part but yay glad you can kinda hear it there because I always o. It was fun. Yay agreement.

Yessss I went to WORK for that first clue, just to let you know. :bye2: I know I will still get it wrong ut proud of my effort haha. Lmaooo I know he posted that there. :giggle: Yessss I love clues about my list as those are the only ones I can get right. :haha: Lmaooo. Lol omggg i don’t even know what I’m saying. UH I didn’t know he had all of those songs listed as singles. WTH is going on? :dead: Yessss and omgg it was hard but I do hope I got that right even tough I don’t know that song. Oooh something about the artist’s name? That doesn’t really tell me anything but I am curious and wonder what that clue would be. :haha: Ahh yay thanks.

- Oooh ahhhh yeah, seee I told you that they’ve become a hot mess lately. : dead: Gah second week in a row they lost to a weaker team while at home. And I was watching some press interviews yesterday and they said they started the first half of the season as 8-0 and then the second half as 4-5….. so #yikes, really a hot mess there. And quite embarrassing. Thanks. And yeah he definitely is sad and upset. Hopefully he’ll get over that in a few days but no telling when. :shiv er: Oh well, now I don’t have to stress about them and can just wait for the J.Lo/Shakira Super Bowl performance. :wu b: Best of luck to your boys.

- Thanks. OOOOH I am sure I did see this Zara performance on there unless some breaking news or impeachment stuff took over that episode which has happened and made me miss some Ellen episodes. : /

- Lol cause their other video I posted…. “8 Letters,” has the screencap of a close-up shot on Daniel’s eyes and that is just weird to me. :lm ao: Ooh ok I seee. You’re not wubbing 5 boys? Hmmm. : ) But lol I tease but I know you like that this is a sweet song.

- Oooh yeah I know but I was saying there was a lot of referenced names and things in this.

- Aww yess you always do a gray job of describing songs! You are welcome. Yesss. OMGGG LOL WHAT is going on there. Wow…. I am so WOW. I wouldn’t mind hearing this more* was what I meant to say. :ha ha:

Yessss I went to WORK for that first clue, just to let you know. : bye2: I know I will still get it wrong ut proud of my effort haha. Lmaooo I know he posted that there. : giggle: Yessss I love clues about my list as those are the only ones I can get right. :ha ha: Lmaooo. Lol omggg i don’t even know what I’m saying. UH I didn’t know he had all of those songs listed as singles. WTH is going on? : dead: Yessss and omgg it was hard but I do hope I got that right even tough I don’t know that song. Oooh something about the artist’s name? That doesn’t really tell me anything but I am curious and wonder what that clue would be. :ha ha: Ahh yay thanks.

Awww omg. I couldn't believe that was true considering how well they always do. :( I wonder what happened? Oooh really. Yeah, I remember earlier in the season when they had a perfect record, so this was really shocking to me to find out. And yeah, another home game, aww. :( So sorry. I figured, but he should realize the amazing legacy this team has. Everyone else can only dream of their teams winning so many division titles and Super Bowls. :omg: It's normal for most teams to not always have an ideal season. :( Aww that will be fun. And thank you! :hug:

- Ahh okay, I see. >.

- Oh, I had no idea that's what you were referring to. Not these particular ones. :huh:

- Oooo you just said "I love the Nick part of the song you mentioned and those two references he makes" so it sounded like you thought they were Nick's lines and not Joe's. But it's ~cool. :teehee:

- I do a "gray" job. :bye2: But thank you. :hug: lollll. I know that's what you meant, but wow. :haha:

Awwww thank you. :hug: I did the same for one your clues. Aww. lol. I know you do. I think you mean to say guess, not fuss. :teehee: Ooh you didn't? Ooh. :giggle: Ahh impressive. Oh, well that is a darn shame considering what you want us to talk about 20/7. =]

Oh, Why Don't We actually has a member who was on American Idol several years ago. They are doing pretty well and have some good songs. Ah, not sure regarding this Avril song and it relating to that, but I do know that about some of the others. :( Sucker came out before Cool though. :detective: But it continued to be popular well after this song peaked. :yes:

oooh that's pretty cool. Which member is it? :o Yeah, Avril's last album related a lot to her life. Sucker came before Cool?! :omg: Well Sucker is doing a lot better though :P

Awww omg. I couldn't believe that was true considering how well they always do. :( I wonder what happened? Oooh really. Yeah, I remember earlier in the season when they had a perfect record, so this was really shocking to me to find out. And yeah, another home game, aww. :( So sorry. I figured, but he should realize the amazing legacy this team has. Everyone else can only dream of their teams winning so many division titles and Super Bowls. :omg: It's normal for most teams to not always have an ideal season. :( Aww that will be fun. And thank you! :hug:

- Ahh okay, I see. >.

- Oh, I had no idea that's what you were referring to. Not these particular ones. :huh:

- Oooo you just said "I love the Nick part of the song you mentioned and those two references he makes" so it sounded like you thought they were Nick's lines and not Joe's. But it's ~cool. :teehee:

- I do a "gray" job. :bye2: But thank you. :hug: lollll. I know that's what you meant, but wow. :haha:

Awwww thank you. :hug: I did the same for one your clues. Aww. lol. I know you do. I think you mean to say guess, not fuss. :teehee: Ooh you didn't? Ooh. :giggle: Ahh impressive. Oh, well that is a darn shame considering what you want us to talk about 20/7. =]

Ahh yeah I know. Things got really messy and rocky at around November or so and I guess they were never able to flu recover. I don’t know for sure but a lot of their offense players and stuff and plays haven’t been doing that well. Mhmmm yess they did and yeah def very shocking. Mhmmmm gah yeah. :( Mhmmm exacty, and that’s what I and everyone in the family tells him every time he gets upset with them. We are very fortunate in tat sense for sure. :yes: Mhmm I’m with and agree with you on all of this here. :(

- Ah gosh yeah I am curious abut that too. I’d like to think I saw but can’t remember.

- Lmaooo yes. Sorry for not making that clear. :haha: Oooh alright. :P

- OOOOOO omgg oops. I thought i said Joe there. My bad. :lmao: I was also saying how I also liked the references Nick makes but first meant that I liked Joe’s, haha. My bad. Lolol, we can say that ahha.

- Yes you did a very gray job, indeed! :teehee: But yeah i meant great there. Mhmmm yess that is very true there. Omgg more wows.

Omggg awww yea I know you do. Awww. OMGGG LOL you with the 20/7 comment. Shockingly, I know and get what you’re saying here , so yay I’m feeing more confident in my guess. :haha:

138. Zara Larsson - Invisible: Like Zara but haven't heard this one before. Not her best song but I really like it - really cute and sweet.

137. Why Don't We - What Am I: Well if these guys were on Wally's list I knew they'd be on yours. I can hear the Ed Sheeran influence in the song but this kind of boy band stuff will never be my thing.

136. Julianne Hough - Transform: I haven't heard anything from her since That Song In My Head. :o I started out not liking it but I got more into it as it went along.

135. Dove Cameron - Bloodshot: Never heard of this artist before, and I guess the Descendants movies are DCOMs? :haha: But I'm liking this on first listen! These ethereal haunting kind of songs are right up my alley.

134. Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde (featuring Nicki Minaj): Avril Lavigne is a dumb blonde for collaborating with Icky Minaj and thinking I would enjoy it. :giggle: At least her parts her minimal. I guess it's catchy and has a positive message but Avril can do much better.

133. Jonas Brothers - Cool: Yeah not a fan of theirs in the slightest. :haha:

132. Camila Cabello - Easy: I love when Camila sings these slow vulnerable ballads, and this is no exception. :wub: One of my favorites from the album as well.

131. OneRepublic - Rescue Me: I like a lot of OneRepublic songs but I couldn't get into this one.

• 2 weeks later...

:party: :party: :party:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALLY! :party: :party: :party: 

130. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (featuring Alessia Cara)

I'm not sure where or how I first heard this song, but I always really liked it. It has a haunting kind of sound about it, but lyrically (or story-wise) it reminds me somewhat of "Mercy" by Brett Young, and some other songs... since he wants to be broken up with gently to protect his heart. "Don't cut me down, throw me out, leave me here to waste, I once was a man with dignity and grace" That's so sad. The chorus really sounds so sad though. "Could you find a way to let me down slowly? A little sympathy, I hope you can show me. If you wanna go, then I'll be so lonely, If you're leaving, baby, let me down slowly" :broken: I really love Alessia's addition to this song and how she sings everything, especially the "Because it hurts" part. The bridge is one of my favorites with how they sing "And I can't stop myself from falling... dow-wwnn"  And the vocals at the end. bye2.gifbye2.gif

129. Ed Sheeran - Cross Me (featuring Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock)

Ed released a lot of singles this year. He really wanted to get as many of his collaborations from his No.6 Collaborations Project album out there as possible, I guess.  They're all really good and so different too. This song is actually quite sweet, as it's all about being a team with their significant others and well as they say... "if you cross her, you cross me." So basically they are not to be messed with and will do anything for their girls. The contrast between the rapping and Ed's singing is so good and creates something very pleasing for my ears. I especially love this part that Ed sings "And you know I stay trippin', am I crazy? Oh no. I'm sticking with my baby for sure" stuart.gif

128. Loud Luxury - Body (Featuring Brando)

I'm sure I first heard this song on the radio and don't know if I ever heard it anywhere else actually, besides on my iPhone playlist. I don't know anyone involved on this song, although I guess Loud Luxury had a remix of a Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa song a couple years ago that I don't remember. They are an electronic duo, while Brando is the vocalist on the song. Never heard of him. But I really liked the vibe and feel of the song, even though the lyrics may not be anything I... really care to hear. I'm not sure and didn't even actually understand most of what was being said. I still don't, even when reading the lyrics. :lmao: As I said, I like the vibe. The "You wanna dine in the Six" part is fun. It has a really good and catchy build-up, like when it goes into the "Hell nah, been waitin' too long" but even more so "Body on my, losin' all my innocence, yeah" except omg wow that lyric. I don't know what to say about that, but the beat is really catchy as he keeps repeating that same lyric, although actually wait he alternates between that and "Body on my, grindin' on my innocence, yeah" so wow okay. I guess a lot of stuff is happening here, so watch out. The part where he then keeps saying "On my, on my, on my, on my 'cence, yeah" is really catchy too. :bobo: I don't know why. We could obviously use some more quality and meaningful lyrics here, but I really just like the beat and feel of this song.

127. Blanco Brown - The Git Up

I heard of this song and had no idea what or who it was... and actually I remember getting him confused with Benny Blanco, oops. I believe Wally told me that a dance to this had gone viral, it was country, and I might like it.  I listened to it and was a fan right away! I don't know if this song had as much longevity as I expected overall, or if I even heard it on the radio... but it's so super fun. I believe it is considered country rap and I read this is somehow a sequel to "Old Town Road." :unsure: Do not get. But yeah, it's just about having a good time and sometimes we need a song like that. The lyrics pretty much tell you how to do the dance and that's all there is to it. No reason not to get up and do the moves. :bobo: "Gon' and do the 2 step then cowboy boogie, Grab your sweetheart and spin out with 'em, Do the hoedown and get into it " :bobo: I don't even know what my favorite part is. I love it all. "Take it to the left now and dip with it, Gon' throw down, take a sip with it, Now lean back put your hips in it" :bobo: I also love this part where he goes: "'Round, 'round, 'round & 'round you go, It's time to show out right now and take it to the floor" Yay! The video is also really fun with him dancing with all those different people. It's such a good time. There is also this remix with Ciara, which is really fun too! :bobo:stuart.gif

126. Dermot Kennedy - Power Over Me

I have no idea who Dermot Kennedy is or where he came from (well Ireland, but that's not what I meant :giggle:), but I love his voice and the sound of his music. I really like this song. It has a kind of haunting back melody (is that a thing?) that I really like, as well as the whole sound of the song and his vocals. He pretty much sings about how he is so enamored by this person that they have all control and power over him (hence the title). Wow. I can relate. YOU GOT THAT POWER OVER ME. MY MY. Ugh, love that.

125. Blake Shelton - God's Country

Blake Shelton has tons of hit songs played on country radio all the time, but only now and then does one really stick out to me. This is one of those songs. The meaning behind it is so powerful, inspirational, and meaningful. The lyrics explain it better than I ever could, but basically it's about us living in God's country and that it doesn't belong to us. "Got a deed to the land, but it ain't my ground. This is God's country." PRAISE. THIS IS GOD'S COUNTRY. (!) The second verse is so short, but I love the last line that goes, "'Cause we're proud to be from God's country" It's sung kind of quieter or something that gives it impact. Gah the bridge is really powerful and wow too. The words are so profound.   The build-up of the song is absolutely perfect and I definitely believe this is some of Blake's greatest work. I wish I had it higher, but I have too many songs. bye2.gif

124. Isabela Merced - Papi

I first got to know Isabela Merced, or Isabela Moner as I knew her, from the summer movie, Dora and the Lost City of Gold.  I thought she was adorable and great in that, and also watched her in the Netflix film, Let It Snow, based on the much superior novel, although at least the movie had a certain cute Australian boy (pray for Australia crying.gif ) but okay, I have way too many thoughts going on here to get into it all now, so I'll stop. Anyway, Isabela did do some singing for Dora, so I knew I liked her voice, and now she's got some original music out. :bobo: I really like the feel and vibe of this song. It's a female empowerment song where she refuses to give in to this guy and call him Papi. :giggle: I really like the chorus a lot, especially in the second half where she says "No papi" :bobo: But I love this part of the song, as well right before the second chorus: "I can't lie that there is something right now, In between us there is something right now. You look cuter when you shut your pretty mouth" :wub: I love her vocals there and how she sings that part. "Shut your pretty mouth" is always a fun lyric! :bobo:  :giggle: The whole song is catchy, sassy, and I love it. She does some great dancing in the video too! I love this more every day and with each listen, so I hope it can make my next year's list. stuart.gif

123. Justin Moore - The Ones That Didn't Make It Back Home

I first heard this song on the radio and it really stood out to me due to the lyrics and meaning of the song. This pays tribute to all the fallen soldiers who did not return home from duty. Ugh, so sad but all too real for many people. The first verse paints the story of a woman preparing for the arrival of her loved one, only to hear the devastating news. "Here's to the ones that didn't make it back home" The chorus has such a sad but uplifting feel at the same time. The second half of the chorus is my favorite, where he says "They're in a better place up there, but they sure left a hole down here. We just go on living and go on missing the ones, the ones that didn't make it back home" Ahh so heartbreaking. The bridge is pretty simple too, but those lyrics also get to me. "Back to that front porch, back through that front door, to the life they were fighting for" That last part. crying.gif Ugh. So sad, but meaningful. On a lighter note, I was shocked Wally pulled this out of nowhere for his prediction, so way to go! :haha:bye2.gifbye2.gif

130. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (featuring Alessia Cara):
129. Ed Sheeran - Cross Me (featuring Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock):
128.  Loud Luxury - Body (Featuring Brando):
127. Blanco Brown - The Git Up: 
126. Dermot Kennedy - Power Over Me:
125. Blake Shelton - God's Country:
124. Isabela Merced - Papi:
123. Justin Moore - The Ones That Didn't Make It Back Home:

Clues for 122-115:

- The country singer of this song will be 2 for 2 on singles appearing on my list with this one.

- This song title is an activity people may participate in at school or church.

- Another song by an artist from the set just posted.

- This song title is something nobody wants to hear about themselves.

- The people responsible for what's described in the above clue could be described with this song title.

- A song from a male artist who goes by only one name.

- The title of this song is one word off from a Netflix show I watched.

- This song title describes something I do way too often.

Ahh yeah I know. Things got really messy and rocky at around November or so and I guess they were never able to flu recover. I don’t know for sure but a lot of their offense players and stuff and plays haven’t been doing that well. Mhmmm yess they did and yeah def very shocking. Mhmmmm gah yeah. :( Mhmmm exacty, and that’s what I and everyone in the family tells him every time he gets upset with them. We are very fortunate in tat sense for sure. :yes: Mhmm I’m with and agree with you on all of this here. :(

- Lmaooo yes. Sorry for not making that clear. :haha: Oooh alright. :P

- OOOOOO omgg oops. I thought i said Joe there. My bad. :lmao: I was also saying how I also liked the references Nick makes but first meant that I liked Joe’s, haha. My bad. Lolol, we can say that ahha.

- Yes you did a very gray job, indeed! :teehee: But yeah i meant great there. Mhmmm yess that is very true there. Omgg more wows.

Omggg awww yea I know you do. Awww. OMGGG LOL you with the 20/7 comment. Shockingly, I know and get what you’re saying here , so yay I’m feeing more confident in my guess. :haha:

I see. :( I'm sorry about that. At least there have been way more great things and memories from them recently than not, and I'm sure more will happen in the future. Also, they literally went to four of the last five Super Bowls. :dead: Everyone else can only dream. Awww yeah, I hope he understands that. Yes. :hug: Yayy.

- That's okay. And you should know I'm not interested in that. :ermm:

- Oh okay, I see.

- :bye2: There will always be wows. Aww. :(

:hug: Aww. I love all your effort and it may get easier as there are less songs. Yes it did. Oh, well six isn't too far off. You're the one that said that. :teehee: I thought it would help you out here and omg hallelujah. Yay. o:)

oooh that's pretty cool. Which member is it? :o Yeah, Avril's last album related a lot to her life. Sucker came before Cool?! :omg: Well Sucker is doing a lot better though :P

Daniel Seavey. He made the Top 9 on Season 14. :flowers: Yes, Sucker was their big comeback single in March and stayed popular the whole year.

138. Zara Larsson - Invisible: Like Zara but haven't heard this one before. Not her best song but I really like it - really cute and sweet.

137. Why Don't We - What Am I: Well if these guys were on Wally's list I knew they'd be on yours. I can hear the Ed Sheeran influence in the song but this kind of boy band stuff will never be my thing.

136. Julianne Hough - Transform: I haven't heard anything from her since That Song In My Head. :o I started out not liking it but I got more into it as it went along.

135. Dove Cameron - Bloodshot: Never heard of this artist before, and I guess the Descendants movies are DCOMs? :haha: But I'm liking this on first listen! These ethereal haunting kind of songs are right up my alley.

134. Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde (featuring Nicki Minaj): Avril Lavigne is a dumb blonde for collaborating with Icky Minaj and thinking I would enjoy it. :giggle: At least her parts her minimal. I guess it's catchy and has a positive message but Avril can do much better.

133. Jonas Brothers - Cool: Yeah not a fan of theirs in the slightest. :haha:

132. Camila Cabello - Easy: I love when Camila sings these slow vulnerable ballads, and this is no exception. :wub: One of my favorites from the album as well.

131. OneRepublic - Rescue Me: I like a lot of OneRepublic songs but I couldn't get into this one.

- Aww, I'm glad you like this on first listen!

- Well, oh. Okay. :bye2:

- It's been so long, but yay you knowing that song! :wub: Ah, well the end outcome is what matters, so yay again. :teehee:

- Yes, Descendants is a DCOM series. omg yayyy you liking this! You'll probably be the one to like it most. :wub:

- Oh MY. I'm not huge on Nicki, but I forget she's even on this. Aww okay. :( I do mainly prefer her slower, more meaningful songs.

- Okay. :(

- Ahh yes, same! I'm happy you love it too. :wub:

- That's too bad. :(

I see. :( I'm sorry about that. At least there have been way more great things and memories from them recently than not, and I'm sure more will happen in the future. Also, they literally went to four of the last five Super Bowls. :dead: Everyone else can only dream. Awww yeah, I hope he understands that. Yes. :hug: Yayy.

- That's okay. And you should know I'm not interested in that. :ermm:

- :bye2: There will always be wows. Aww. :(

:hug: Aww. I love all your effort and it may get easier as there are less songs. Yes it did. Oh, well six isn't too far off. You're the one that said that. :teehee: I thought it would help you out here and omg hallelujah. Yay. o:)

Awww yea and aww thanks. Lol pooh wow I know of that fact but didn’t think of that. I always think of the 3-in a row part but yeah that is impressive but also makes it more embarrassing how they got out the first round. :lmao: Lol oh well. Sometimes he does ut yea still gets frustrated haha. Yayneess

- OK. I forgot what this was abut here so hmm.

- There HAS to be lots of wows.

Oooh aww thank you for this. I do try my hardest. Hmm yeah should be easier when there are less songs but watch it get harder or me. :dead: Yeah it isn’t but that is still a lot and most of them were released before the album was out? Weird. :wacko: I said what I said there. :* Ahh yeah same. Omgg lol you omg’ing hallelujahing here. :haha:

Yayy a new set and oh snap, you #blessed me with a set on your birthday. How sweet of you. :giggle: I’ll reply to the set later tonight!

Awww yea and aww thanks. Lol pooh wow I know of that fact but didn’t think of that. I always think of the 3-in a row part but yeah that is impressive but also makes it more embarrassing how they got out the first round. :lmao: Lol oh well. Sometimes he does ut yea still gets frustrated haha. Yayneess

- OK. I forgot what this was abut here so hmm.

- There HAS to be lots of wows.

Oooh aww thank you for this. I do try my hardest. Hmm yeah should be easier when there are less songs but watch it get harder or me. :dead: Yeah it isn’t but that is still a lot and most of them were released before the album was out? Weird. :wacko: I said what I said there. :* Ahh yeah same. Omgg lol you omg’ing hallelujahing here. :haha:

Yayy a new set and oh snap, you #blessed me with a set on your birthday. How sweet of you. :giggle: I’ll reply to the set later tonight!

:hug: That's good. Ooh and they also won 75% of those last four appearances. :teehee: Nooo. It should only make it more embarrassing to complain about it. :bleh: No other team has even played in the Super Bowl more than once the last five years... and they did FOUR times. :dead: I know he (and all the fans) would want it every single time, but there are a lot of other teams, and they've really had it so good. And they still had a post-season game and a winning record.

- :lmao: About me and the Why Don't We boys. :wacko:

- :wub:

I know. :hug: Aww I don't think so. Oh yeah, I guess they were. :? How annoying. I know. :teehee: Yes. o:)

Was it what you wanted for your birthday? :blushingwave: I hope you enjoy. YAYY. :party:

:hug: That's good. Ooh and they also won 75% of those last four appearances. :teehee: Nooo. It should only make it more embarrassing to complain about it. :bleh: No other team has even played in the Super Bowl more than once the last five years... and they did FOUR times. :dead: I know he (and all the fans) would want it every single time, but there are a lot of other teams, and they've really had it so good. And they still had a post-season game and a winning record.

- :lmao: About me and the Why Don't We boys. :wacko:

- :wub:

I know. :hug: Aww I don't think so. Oh yeah, I guess they were. :? How annoying. I know. :teehee: Yes. o:)

Was it what you wanted for your birthday? :blushingwave: I hope you enjoy. YAYY. :party:

:hug: But aww thanks for these encouraging words, although yeah my father needs them much more. :haha: And I also want to give you a loving hug regarding your team, and sorry there. :hug:

- Oooh right! You having crushes on them and wubbing them singing to you. I remember now.

- :giggle:

Awww. Sometimes I do well and most times i suck at it. :haha: Mhmm yeah, it is really weird. And also weird when artists release like 3 or more singles before an album comes out but…. times have changed. Mhmm. Yayy.

Maybeee it was. :teehee: Thank you and I did enjoy.

130. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (featuring Alessia Cara): #bless that I guessed this right even though I never heard of this song ever before. Aww at how you describe the song and the message of it. :( Very sad stuff. This is a pretty sounding song although it’s quite ssad. I like the parts you mentioned and both Alec and Alssia sound good on this.

129. Ed Sheeran - Cross Me (featuring Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock): Dang i should have listed all of Ed’s singles listed so I could have gotten something right. :haha: Aww this was one of the songs I consider more of a legit single as I heard this one quite a bit on the radio so was expecting this a little higher. :lol: But yeah that was a cool idea for Ed to have for his collabo album and have all of the songs being so different. I do really like tis and find this to be a cool and fun song, but yea it has a nice sweet message to it too. And lol I can use this song for us too, though it doesn’t have to have that significant other mean to it but still…. if you cross Denise, you cross me. :* I do like what all of Ed, Chance and PnB Rock bring to the song. I like that Ed part you mentioned and that’s one of my fave parts, and yeah I like Chance’s verse too, and all of it as a whole. The video is intriguing, haha.

128. Loud Luxury - Body (Featuring Brando): omgg this song shows up. I was hoping you wouldn’t ave missed it. :giggle: Oooh aww interesting regarding your earliest memory of this song and your whole history with Loud Luxury here. I love it. :giggle: LMAOO your comments on the lyrics especially the stuff of reading them and still not understanding it. #ThisIsMe here. :giggle: Yeah you know my whole history with this song as I posted it on my list and explained but this was a really slow grower and you kinda made me grow to really appreciate it this. I really like theh vibe/sound of it and all of the parts you mentioned. OMGG LOL I never heard this “grindin’ on my innocence.” omg. :dead: Wow lots of stuff is happening here but this is a fun and enoyabe song, so I am glad I like it. :bobo: Well other songs out there have more meaningful lyrics but this is fun for what it is.

127. Blanco Brown - The Git Up: LOL yess I also confused Blanco Brown and Benny Blanco with each other. omggg my mention here. But yess I was hoping I’d be mentioned because I remember ~introducing this to you or well us talking about this and how the song/dance to it went viral and all of what you said. Aww I’m glad you enjoyed this from its first listen. I think we discussed and you got into this towards the ~end of its fad/run, sooo you caught onto it where it wasn’t around too much longer - but it was pretty popular around the summer and I heard it a lot around that timeframe. Yep this is classified as country rap but a sequel to Old Town Road? Uh is that because it’s two black guys doing country rap songs that were viral hits? Cause these songs are so different from each other despite being in the same genre. :huh: But yeah this song is fun and all about celebrating and having a good time. Def so fun and easy to GIT UP and dance to. :bobo: I like all of the parts you listed and yea it’s so fun. :bobo: The video is lots of fun. Ooh yes I heard the remix with Ciara recently and really like that too.

126. Dermot Kennedy - Power Over Me: Uhh so I feel like I heard of this guy’s name but I don’t know him at all? But oh ok I did see his name somewhere but ugh can’t remember. I don’t know if I heard this but it sounds kinda familiar? It has a mix of hard hitting, dark and haunting feel to it and the sound of it is intriguing. I like how you describe the message of it. Ooh this was fine/cool on the verses but it grew on me already wit hteh chorus and yah I agree with you on the chorus really standing out the most here. Aww your comments on the quieter bridge. Yeah this is a nice enjoyable song and ooo the Tango comment. :o

125. Blake Shelton - God's Country: Ooh like with some Blake songs I see this on the charts a lot of hear him singing this on The Voice or something, and yeah I know this is his big song. I don’t normally care for him as an artist (shocker) but my favorite on The Voice last season, Rose Short covered this song and absolutely slayed it:

. :wub: Sooo that version makes me appreciate this song more than I did in the past, where I didn’t really pay too much attention to this. Although I do know this is one of Blake’s better/best standout songs and is super successful which is great. This song does have that old time western feel to it and awww you give yourself more credit as you described this really well. I like the parts you listed from this that stands out to you and are your fave parts. Those are good and powerful parts. Nice comments and nice song from Blake here

124. Isabela Merced - Papi: Oooh whoa, this was one of those songs I heard on the radio a few times, shazam’d it to find out who it was and yeah it was this song. But oh…. I did not take Isabela’s name for the girl playing in the Dora film. Very interesting. So yeah I knew of this and heard it a few times and have enjoyed this the times i’ve heard tis. It’s a fun song and I like the Latin pop feel of this. I didn’t think of this as a female empowerment song buut I can hear it with what you’re saying about it. I like all of the parts you’re listing and the whole song in general is really cute and fun. :bobo: I’m hoping to hear this more in 2020 too, but we’ll see.

123. Justin Moore - The Ones That Didn't Make It Back Home: omggg I got this right, yayyy! NHT and I don’t know if I heard of this singer before but awww the message of the song is really touching and sad though. :( I can see and get how this is relatable for a lot of people. Aww these parts you are pointing out are really sad and touching…. and yeah very heartbreaking. :( It’s a really nice song and I appreciate the message of it. It’s very heartfelt and nicely sung. omggg my shout-out at the end but yayy #bless at that. :lol:

Clues for 122-115:

- The country singer of this song will be 2 for 2 on singles appearing on my list with this one. // Uhh I’m so confused on the 2 for 2 singles thing. Assuming this is another country artist that has shown up once before? I wonder if this means their 2nd song ever to be on here of their 2nd ever single release or maybe this is a collaboration that includes a country singer? Don’t know what to guess soo…. Chris Lane’s Big Big Plans, Blake Shelton’s Hell Right, Brantley Gilbert’s Fire’t Up Lindsay Ell’s I Don’t Love You, Paul Brandt/Linsday Ell’s Bittersweet, Justin Moore’s Why We Drink, Luke Bryan What She Wants Tonight, another Caleb Lee Hutchinson that I can’t find, Luke Combs Even Though I’m Leaving or Beautiful Crazy, Brooks & Dunn/Luke Combs Brand New Man?

- This song title is an activity people may participate in at school or church. // Ooooh i like the creativeness of this clue but hmmm I don’t know what to guess..

- Another song by an artist from the set just posted. // Justin Moore’s Why We Drink? Blake Shelton’s Hell Right, Dermot Kennedy’s Outnumered? Alec Benjamin’s Mind is a Prison/Must Have Been the Wind/1994 or any of his many other singles I see? Then Ed Sheeran and any of of his many singles like Antisocial, Blow, Best Part of Me, South of the Border or Take Me Back to London?

- This song title is something nobody wants to hear about themselves. // Oooh sounds like something negative and down putting like dumb, ugly, stupid, rude, awful or something along those lines.

- The people responsible for what's described in the above clue could be described with this song title. // something like bullies? Then there’s also Billie Eilish’s bad guy?

- A song from a male artist who goes by only one name. // Male artists with one name is somehow harder to guess? Drake comes to mind but not sure if I can see any of his lead artist songs showing up. Ooh Khalid could work too - Better or Talk? Zayn’s Flames? MAX’s Love Me Less?

- The title of this song is one word off from a Netflix show I watched. // Hmmm interesting clue here…. god let’s see: Stranger Things, A Series of Unfortunate Events, 13 Reasons Why, Fuller House, Insatiable, Alexa & Katie, No Good Nick? LMAO me naming shows I think you watch on Netflix but hmmm not sure what song title to think of… thinking something along Stranger Things or Insatiable could be it?

- This song title describes something I do way too often. // omggg lol what could this be? Running? Checking your phone? :giggle: Cute clue but ugh wow the IDF hiatus has me really sucking now.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:28 PM, *Wallace said:

:hug: But aww thanks for these encouraging words, although yeah my father needs them much more. :haha: And I also want to give you a loving hug regarding your team, and sorry there. :hug:

- Oooh right! You having crushes on them and wubbing them singing to you. I remember now.

- :giggle:

Awww. Sometimes I do well and most times i suck at it. :haha: Mhmm yeah, it is really weird. And also weird when artists release like 3 or more singles before an album comes out but…. times have changed. Mhmm. Yayy.

Maybeee it was. :teehee: Thank you and I did enjoy.

130. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (featuring Alessia Cara): #bless that I guessed this right even though I never heard of this song ever before. Aww at how you describe the song and the message of it. :( Very sad stuff. This is a pretty sounding song although it’s quite ssad. I like the parts you mentioned and both Alec and Alssia sound good on this.

129. Ed Sheeran - Cross Me (featuring Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock): Dang i should have listed all of Ed’s singles listed so I could have gotten something right. :haha: Aww this was one of the songs I consider more of a legit single as I heard this one quite a bit on the radio so was expecting this a little higher. :lol: But yeah that was a cool idea for Ed to have for his collabo album and have all of the songs being so different. I do really like tis and find this to be a cool and fun song, but yea it has a nice sweet message to it too. And lol I can use this song for us too, though it doesn’t have to have that significant other mean to it but still…. if you cross Denise, you cross me. 😘 I do like what all of Ed, Chance and PnB Rock bring to the song. I like that Ed part you mentioned and that’s one of my fave parts, and yeah I like Chance’s verse too, and all of it as a whole. The video is intriguing, haha.

128. Loud Luxury - Body (Featuring Brando): omgg this song shows up. I was hoping you wouldn’t ave missed it. :giggle: Oooh aww interesting regarding your earliest memory of this song and your whole history with Loud Luxury here. I love it. :giggle: LMAOO your comments on the lyrics especially the stuff of reading them and still not understanding it. #ThisIsMe here. :giggle: Yeah you know my whole history with this song as I posted it on my list and explained but this was a really slow grower and you kinda made me grow to really appreciate it this. I really like theh vibe/sound of it and all of the parts you mentioned. OMGG LOL I never heard this “grindin’ on my innocence.” omg. :dead: Wow lots of stuff is happening here but this is a fun and enoyabe song, so I am glad I like it. :bobo: Well other songs out there have more meaningful lyrics but this is fun for what it is.

127. Blanco Brown - The Git Up: LOL yess I also confused Blanco Brown and Benny Blanco with each other. omggg my mention here. But yess I was hoping I’d be mentioned because I remember ~introducing this to you or well us talking about this and how the song/dance to it went viral and all of what you said. Aww I’m glad you enjoyed this from its first listen. I think we discussed and you got into this towards the ~end of its fad/run, sooo you caught onto it where it wasn’t around too much longer - but it was pretty popular around the summer and I heard it a lot around that timeframe. Yep this is classified as country rap but a sequel to Old Town Road? Uh is that because it’s two black guys doing country rap songs that were viral hits? Cause these songs are so different from each other despite being in the same genre. :huh: But yeah this song is fun and all about celebrating and having a good time. Def so fun and easy to GIT UP and dance to. :bobo: I like all of the parts you listed and yea it’s so fun. :bobo: The video is lots of fun. Ooh yes I heard the remix with Ciara recently and really like that too.

126. Dermot Kennedy - Power Over Me: Uhh so I feel like I heard of this guy’s name but I don’t know him at all? But oh ok I did see his name somewhere but ugh can’t remember. I don’t know if I heard this but it sounds kinda familiar? It has a mix of hard hitting, dark and haunting feel to it and the sound of it is intriguing. I like how you describe the message of it. Ooh this was fine/cool on the verses but it grew on me already wit hteh chorus and yah I agree with you on the chorus really standing out the most here. Aww your comments on the quieter bridge. Yeah this is a nice enjoyable song and ooo the Tango comment. 😮

125. Blake Shelton - God's Country: Ooh like with some Blake songs I see this on the charts a lot of hear him singing this on The Voice or something, and yeah I know this is his big song. I don’t normally care for him as an artist (shocker) but my favorite on The Voice last season, Rose Short covered this song and absolutely slayed it:

. :wub: Sooo that version makes me appreciate this song more than I did in the past, where I didn’t really pay too much attention to this. Although I do know this is one of Blake’s better/best standout songs and is super successful which is great. This song does have that old time western feel to it and awww you give yourself more credit as you described this really well. I like the parts you listed from this that stands out to you and are your fave parts. Those are good and powerful parts. Nice comments and nice song from Blake here

124. Isabela Merced - Papi: Oooh whoa, this was one of those songs I heard on the radio a few times, shazam’d it to find out who it was and yeah it was this song. But oh…. I did not take Isabela’s name for the girl playing in the Dora film. Very interesting. So yeah I knew of this and heard it a few times and have enjoyed this the times i’ve heard tis. It’s a fun song and I like the Latin pop feel of this. I didn’t think of this as a female empowerment song buut I can hear it with what you’re saying about it. I like all of the parts you’re listing and the whole song in general is really cute and fun. :bobo: I’m hoping to hear this more in 2020 too, but we’ll see.

123. Justin Moore - The Ones That Didn't Make It Back Home: omggg I got this right, yayyy! NHT and I don’t know if I heard of this singer before but awww the message of the song is really touching and sad though. :( I can see and get how this is relatable for a lot of people. Aww these parts you are pointing out are really sad and touching…. and yeah very heartbreaking. :( It’s a really nice song and I appreciate the message of it. It’s very heartfelt and nicely sung. omggg my shout-out at the end but yayy #bless at that. :lol:

Clues for 122-115:

- The country singer of this song will be 2 for 2 on singles appearing on my list with this one. // Uhh I’m so confused on the 2 for 2 singles thing. Assuming this is another country artist that has shown up once before? I wonder if this means their 2nd song ever to be on here of their 2nd ever single release or maybe this is a collaboration that includes a country singer? Don’t know what to guess soo…. Chris Lane’s Big Big Plans, Blake Shelton’s Hell Right, Brantley Gilbert’s Fire’t Up Lindsay Ell’s I Don’t Love You, Paul Brandt/Linsday Ell’s Bittersweet, Justin Moore’s Why We Drink, Luke Bryan What She Wants Tonight, another Caleb Lee Hutchinson that I can’t find, Luke Combs Even Though I’m Leaving or Beautiful Crazy, Brooks & Dunn/Luke Combs Brand New Man?

- This song title is an activity people may participate in at school or church. // Ooooh i like the creativeness of this clue but hmmm I don’t know what to guess..

- Another song by an artist from the set just posted. // Justin Moore’s Why We Drink? Blake Shelton’s Hell Right, Dermot Kennedy’s Outnumered? Alec Benjamin’s Mind is a Prison/Must Have Been the Wind/1994 or any of his many other singles I see? Then Ed Sheeran and any of of his many singles like Antisocial, Blow, Best Part of Me, South of the Border or Take Me Back to London?

- This song title is something nobody wants to hear about themselves. // Oooh sounds like something negative and down putting like dumb, ugly, stupid, rude, awful or something along those lines.

- The people responsible for what's described in the above clue could be described with this song title. // something like bullies? Then there’s also Billie Eilish’s bad guy?

- A song from a male artist who goes by only one name. // Male artists with one name is somehow harder to guess? Drake comes to mind but not sure if I can see any of his lead artist songs showing up. Ooh Khalid could work too - Better or Talk? Zayn’s Flames? MAX’s Love Me Less?

- The title of this song is one word off from a Netflix show I watched. // Hmmm interesting clue here…. god let’s see: Stranger Things, A Series of Unfortunate Events, 13 Reasons Why, Fuller House, Insatiable, Alexa & Katie, No Good Nick? LMAO me naming shows I think you watch on Netflix but hmmm not sure what song title to think of… thinking something along Stranger Things or Insatiable could be it?

- This song title describes something I do way too often. // omggg lol what could this be? Running? Checking your phone? :giggle: Cute clue but ugh wow the IDF hiatus has me really sucking now.

Of course. :hug: Hmm and I briefly saw this post the other day before the upgrade, and I swore there was more in this line than this. :? Oh well. Thank you. :hug:

- ermm.gif You know this is not true. 

- Yay! I kind of thought you would have heard of this one though. Yeah, it is. :(
- Oh, sorry, but yes, I heard this on the radio quite often too. Well, I have a ton of songs and I prefer others from him, as well. I agree! :bobo: Agree with this too. OMG you saying this! :wub: Yes and same for me and you! :hug: Ah yay!
- You thought I might have forgotten? But nope. Wait, I'm confused with my comment about not hearing it anywhere else besides the radio and my playlist. I heard it often enough on radio, so not sure what my point was there. Anyway, yeah lyrics are strange. lol me making you appreciate this more. Agree with this and yeahhh that lyric. I don't know what to say. But yes, it is fun. :bobo:

- Yes, I remember you did too when we talked about this. And aww yay you remember it all! ❤️ Oh wow, I was at the end of it? So weird since I never heard of it when it was most popular then. :? I have no idea. I hope this isn't directed at me, because I said I don't get it either. bye2.gif I agree with all this, yay! And same!
- Oh lol, well at least you heard of him. Hmm interesting. Yes, agree about the sound of this and thank you! I'm glad you really like the chorus. Yes, do you agree? :teeheewave:
- Yeah, I remember us talking about something with a single of his that was doing well and it was this one. Ooh I never heard of this person before *watches* And lol this link shows embedded now and is so huge. Ah, I was going to ask what team she was on, but I see it says Gwen. I wonder what made them go with this song for her? And wonder what Blake thought, but am sure he loved it. That was really good and she added a lot of soul to it too. Aw, I feel like he has tons of successful singles and I hear so many different ones on the radio, but this one is really good and impactful. Oh, thank you. I'm glad you do.
- Oh, interested! And omg you didn't know she was Dora. But yep! I'm glad you like this and I thought you would. Oh. It is fun! :bobo: I hope we do. And lol you choosing not to comment on certain things I said here.
- Yes you did and I was surprised. I can't remember if I had a song of his on here before or not. Yeah. :( They are. lol, yes for you! And you got both my hints on this.
innocent.gif

For for the first clue, I'm saying this is the second single ever from the artist, and they are 2 for 2 because the first single was also on my list before. lol you saying male artists with one name is harder. I specified the gender this time to help you out. :dead: Oh well. lol all the Netflix songs, but... you must not have read my Insatiable write-up if you're saying this and even twice. lol your comments on the last clue. I feared some things you might have said to that. :dead: But you'll see. 

Okay, I think I got all the coding on the latest set fixed up with both the videos that no longer showed and the missing smileys (:broken:)  My OCD wants to edit all the previous sets, but... I don't think I'm going to have the time or patience for that. I already have to edit coding on all the pre-written sets now for the rest of this whole list. :ph34rwave:

So, the coding no longer works on these smileys - >>    stuart.gif IPB Image  among many others I haven't had to fix yet, but they can still be copy and pasted.  bye2.gifermm.gifinnocent.gif

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Okay, I think I got all the coding on the latest set fixed up with both the videos that no longer showed and the missing smileys (:broken:)  My OCD wants to edit all the previous sets, but... I don't think I'm going to have the time or patience for that. I already have to edit coding on all the pre-written sets now for the rest of this whole list. :ph34rwave:

So, the coding no longer works on these smileys - >>    stuart.gif IPB Image  among many others I haven't had to fix yet, but they can still be copy and pasted.  bye2.gifermm.gifinnocent.gif

Ugh yea i saw this earlier today too. And now links embed the videos. I'm in the same mindset as you here. I have all of my sets pre-written so got to adjust all of the links accordingly. And I may do the same with past sets I have posted but ugh I'm too lazy to do that.

Oooh aww thanks for this at the smilies coding that doesn't work. I knew of a few of them but not all of those. I don't know if i'll fix that in my write-ups lol.

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

Of course. :hug: Hmm and I briefly saw this post the other day before the upgrade, and I swore there was more in this line than this. :? Oh well. Thank you. :hug:

- ermm.gif You know this is not true. 

- Yay! I kind of thought you would have heard of this one though. Yeah, it is. :(
- Oh, sorry, but yes, I heard this on the radio quite often too. Well, I have a ton of songs and I prefer others from him, as well. I agree! :bobo: Agree with this too. OMG you saying this! :wub: Yes and same for me and you! :hug: Ah yay!
- You thought I might have forgotten? But nope. Wait, I'm confused with my comment about not hearing it anywhere else besides the radio and my playlist. I heard it often enough on radio, so not sure what my point was there. Anyway, yeah lyrics are strange. lol me making you appreciate this more. Agree with this and yeahhh that lyric. I don't know what to say. But yes, it is fun. :bobo:

- Yes, I remember you did too when we talked about this. And aww yay you remember it all! ❤️ Oh wow, I was at the end of it? So weird since I never heard of it when it was most popular then. :? I have no idea. I hope this isn't directed at me, because I said I don't get it either. bye2.gif I agree with all this, yay! And same!
- Oh lol, well at least you heard of him. Hmm interesting. Yes, agree about the sound of this and thank you! I'm glad you really like the chorus. Yes, do you agree? :teeheewave:
- Yeah, I remember us talking about something with a single of his that was doing well and it was this one. Ooh I never heard of this person before *watches* And lol this link shows embedded now and is so huge. Ah, I was going to ask what team she was on, but I see it says Gwen. I wonder what made them go with this song for her? And wonder what Blake thought, but am sure he loved it. That was really good and she added a lot of soul to it too. Aw, I feel like he has tons of successful singles and I hear so many different ones on the radio, but this one is really good and impactful. Oh, thank you. I'm glad you do.
- Oh, interested! And omg you didn't know she was Dora. But yep! I'm glad you like this and I thought you would. Oh. It is fun! :bobo: I hope we do. And lol you choosing not to comment on certain things I said here.
- Yes you did and I was surprised. I can't remember if I had a song of his on here before or not. Yeah. :( They are. lol, yes for you! And you got both my hints on this.
innocent.gif

For for the first clue, I'm saying this is the second single ever from the artist, and they are 2 for 2 because the first single was also on my list before. lol you saying male artists with one name is harder. I specified the gender this time to help you out. :dead: Oh well. lol all the Netflix songs, but... you must not have read my Insatiable write-up if you're saying this and even twice. lol your comments on the last clue. I feared some things you might have said to that. :dead: But you'll see. 

Ughh because there was more to that post than what is there. Gah does this mean we can’t have certain posts at a certain amount? 😮 Gah but I was thankful for all of your kind words there! ❤️

I know what I know. 😘 But lol I know, I did.

- Never ahave but I am glad to have heard it now. Mhmm

- Awww it’s okay and yay that’s good. Ooh yeah I know and figure that you would have, and I wasn’t expecting “Cross Me” to be super high anyway. But i guess it will depend on how many of those singles makes it on here. :lol: Yayy agreement. Awww I was hoping you’d like that. :giggle: Aww thanks for saying the same!

- Yes. Ooooh lol I was confused there because i thought you heard and were familiar with this song on the radio, ahha. So ok at least we know you heard it there. Lol it is a bit, but yess you did! Lol omgg that lyric. Too funny. :giggle: Mhmm.

- Aww of course I remember it all. Not sure if right at the end but towards it and yeah I was really surprised you never heard it until our conversation. Oooh no it wasn’t directed at you. It was at the statement you read. Aww yay agreement!

- Mhmmm i am glad. Mhmmm yess and aww you’re welcome. I’m glad too. i guess. I never thought about that myself.

- Mhmmm we did and I kinda remember this too. :lol: Ooooh, I figured but omggg lol it was just supposed to be a link but now my links turn into freaking embedded videos and its sooo weird. :Dead: Yeah she was on Team Gwen and I think her family suggested that song for her the week she sang it. Blake loved it. I wis I could remember is specific comments but yay you liking it and your comments! Yeah he definitely does have a lot of popular singles but i agree this is his more impactful one. Mhmm same.

- Yea. I did see some of Isabella’s promo for Dora but she’s not someone who I know via name or face, and yeah did not associate it with her acting and music. It is a fun song and yayy for knowing I would like this. 😄 Oooh lol what things are you referring to? :unsure:

- Yayy me there! Ooh I can’t remember this either but i you did then I heard it from you here. Mhmm. Omggg I am so happy with myself here now haha!

Ooooohh ok, thanks for this  tidbit. I don’t really know who to guess more specifically though. Lol it was for that moment since I realized I could think of one named female artists faster but I was able to come up with names. LOL Well oh, I can’t keep track of what you watch or don’t watch there. :Dead: OMGGGG LOL. Oops, I forgot to mention the part of dreaming about Justin Hartley but I can’t think of a song that talks about that. :unsure: