Denise's Favorite Songs of 2019

miss denise

I watched noelle too :P

Oh yay! I enjoyed it. :D

IPB Image

:wub:

Pentatonix - Joyful Joyful (Featuring Jazmine Sullivan):

:o

The above references in the rap part and the "What have you done for him lately?" are in reference to the movie Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit... :teehee:

Well... I just listened in full.... THEY ARE DOING THE WHOLE VERSION FROM THE END OF THE MOVIE AND I'M HERE FOR IT. :wub::w00twave:

Oh, thanks for sharing that! I had no idea, but that's cool. :o LOL I love your excitement upon hearing the full thing. :wub: I am always here for Pentatonix. :teehee: :bobo:

Yay for another Denise list! :w00t:

I see I've already fallen behind, but I'll comment on your Christmas songs tomorrow. :yes:

Yay Steven!! :w00t: I'm glad to see you here! :hug: I was wondering where your list was. :bye2: But I look forward to your comments! I don't plan to post more until Tuesday. ^_^

25 songs is not gonna cut it, love. :no:

Mhmm. I just am/am not. :haha:

- Ooooh ahhhh ok I think I knew about that from last year?? Or I think he made another new Christmas album. Ugh I can’t remember. Oooh awww I am sure that you will. :haha: Ooooohhhh. :shifty:

- Oooh ok. No one is stopping you from that. :haha:

- True but ooh they were on DWTS at different times, so I technically wouldn’t count that. :haha: Mhmmm and yess same. Ooh ok I didn’t mean anything bad. WELL you asked….. so I put those comments up there. :dead: OK. Ooooh UGH I didn’t mean the double negatives there. I meant….. you know what i meant and where I stand here. :*

- Ahh yeah that’s true. Well from where she starts singing the song regularly/how the rest of the song goes. I never heard that intro part before, so I guess I didn’t hear it all in full technically.

Awww thanks for this message. :teehee: But yeah your list has a lot more country than mine so that will appeal to CGF more, although I have some on my list too.

Not sure if I'll be able to reply to the latest set tonight (you should know why) so if not, I'll respond tomorrow!

:bleh:

Okay, I will need to ask you more detail about this later.

- You knew last year that he re-released his Christmas album this year? :haha: Yes, last year the album came out and he released a deluxe version this year. Yes. Prepare yourself. (!)

- They better not!!! :wub:IPB Image

- lol well OBVIOUSLY but I'm talking about Julianne as a judge, goof. :bleh: I guess she only did one week that season though. But look at the start of this video:

:teehee: I know, but lol maybe I'm jealous. lol I did not ask, I said you'd have something to say, and lol I certainly didn't ask for you to bring this kissing business up. :dead: How about you expose me on everyone right now and let's just put it in bold while we're at it? :dead: Yeah and well...I have a response to this actually, but I'll tell you later. :giggle:

- Okay, it's part of the song, so yeah I thought you would have heard it.

Of course, Wally. :hug: I only speak the truth.

Aww okay, Wally. I guess I know. o:)

:bleh:

Okay, I will need to ask you more detail about this later.

- You knew last year that he re-released his Christmas album this year? :haha: Yes, last year the album came out and he released a deluxe version this year. Yes. Prepare yourself. (!)

- They better not!!! :wub:IPB Image

- lol well OBVIOUSLY but I'm talking about Julianne as a judge, goof. :bleh: I guess she only did one week that season though. But look at the start of this video:

:teehee: I know, but lol maybe I'm jealous. lol I did not ask, I said you'd have something to say, and lol I certainly didn't ask for you to bring this kissing business up. :dead: How about you expose me on everyone right now and let's just put it in bold while we're at it? :dead: Yeah and well...I have a response to this actually, but I'll tell you later. :giggle:

- Okay, it's part of the song, so yeah I thought you would have heard it.

Of course, Wally. :hug: I only speak the truth.

Aww okay, Wally. I guess I know. o:)

:*

OK although I don’t really have much else to add.

- Ooh no, I thought he recorded a new Christmas album last year. Sooo wait this is the third release of his one Christmas album? Ahh I’m not ready yet but promise I will be prepared when it comes. (!)

- :dead:

- OMGG you calling me a goof? :bye2: Oooohh, whoa I legit totally forgot she guest judged on his season. :dead: Yikes me but okayyy, we can count that then. :haha: Wow look at you proving me wrong there. Okayy again I count that as them having a scene together. Denise just shutting me up left to right here. :haha: OMGGG THE truth comes out in this crossed out text. Awww I seee and I can understand you feeling that way. :hug: Oooh ok well stuff was sitll said with my callout sooo I had to bring stuff up, including this kissing business. :* OMGGG whoaaa you want me to do so? OK I will. :* You want to kiss Jordan Fisher. I know it. Ooo you do? Curious what you have to say here.

Mhmmm. I know you do. :teehee: Ah thanks for this here too. And so do you! :hug:

You might have had a bit of an idea there. :giggle:

John Legend & Kelly Clarkson - Baby, It's Cold Outside: I love John and Kelly’s voices and they sound great separately so of course they would sound great together. Agreed that they sound classic and timeless and yes agree that it is very easy listening. OMGG the lyrical changes they made on this. There was a lot of ~controversy about that. I do get the intent and reasoning for the changes (and get both sides on that topic). The drama seems a bit much but I don’t mind the changes. But I do like the parts you named and how you are describing this. Omggg yeah the body/your choice part seems a bit wow because it sounds so blunt but it’s nice with his intent to call her a cab and to let her go. Oooh interesting Kelly did this song on her Christmas album too. :o But I do really like this.

Thomas Rhett - Christmas in the Country: Hmm Idon’t know if I heard this or even knew that Thomas had a Christmas song out. This song has a nice feel good vibe to it, which his nice and Thomas sounds good on it. The parts you mentioned are nice.

Mariah Carey - Lil Snowman: Yayy more Mariah! :teehee: Oooh wow yeah the similarities to this and RRR is def very noticeable here haha. Oooh this song is a cover another song? But with different lyrics? Whattt does this even mean? :dead: Not too familiar with this but this is a really cute and fun song. It has a fun energetic feel to it and Mariah sounds great as always. Awww you wanting to dedicate this to your mother, awwww. This has a cute video too.

Lea Michele - Do You Want to Build a Snowman?: Oooh when I saw the song title, I was wondering if this was the one from Frozen. Awww that’s interesting how she covers that song and wow definitely sounds different from how I remember it. It’s very emotional, vulnerable and soft. She sounds really beautiful and sells the emotional connection really well. Pretty song.

Lawrence - This Christmas: NHT anything about this from Lawrence and this Noelle stuff here. I love this song and many versions of this. Not amongst one of my favorite versions of the song but it’s a cute and enjoyable version of the song. You should add it to your Christmas playlist.

Maddie & Tae - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas: NHT and hand no idea Maddie & Tae did a Christmas song. This is very pretty and they sound very pretty on this. The parts you mentioned are really nice.

Pentatonix - Joyful Joyful (Featuring Jazmine Sullivan): NHT but oooo nice that they have Jazmine Sullivan included in this. OMGG LOL Yeah I feel like Pentatonix is always releasing Christmas albums. :haha: Ooooh they sample “Joyful Joyful” from Sister Act 2. And ooo i love the O-P-P and “What Have You Done for me Lately” references in this. Anyway this is a good song and Jazmine especially sounds amazing on this and then it gets really fun so that’s cool.

Pentatonix - You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch: Aww you have a cute story with learning tis song in your choir. This song is an interesting and funny one. And lmao the main singer singing lead o this one seems to be having a lot of fun with this one. Oooh ok you mentioned his name here. He’s funny here and the group sounds good.

David Archuleta  - Still Still Still (A cappella): LMAOO you calling yourself out on the too spazzy comments and forgetting to m mention stuff. :lmao: OK this song i did not know about AAhh nice at the mention of the other song you mentioned here and he sounds good there. But yeah the a cappella version really highlights his vocals (As it sould) and he sounds great on this. He takes his time with it and sells the story and emotion well of it.

- Ooh no, I thought he recorded a new Christmas album last year. Sooo wait this is the third release of his one Christmas album? Ahh I’m not ready yet but promise I will be prepared when it comes. (! )

- :dead:

- OMGG you calling me a goof? :by e2: Oooohh, whoa I legit totally forgot she guest judged on his season. : dead: Yikes me but okayyy, we can count that then. :h aha: Wow look at you proving me wrong there. Okayy again I count that as them having a scene together. Denise just shutting me up left to right here. :hah a: OMGGG THE truth comes out in this crossed out text. Awww I seee and I can understand you feeling that way. :hu g: Oooh ok well stuff was sitll said with my callout sooo I had to bring stuff up, including this kissing business. : * OMGGG whoaaa you want me to do so? OK I will. : * You want to kiss Jordan Fisher. I know it. Ooo you do? Curious what you have to say here.

Mhmmm. I know you do. :te ehee: Ah thanks for this here too. And so do you! :h ug:

You might have had a bit of an idea there. :giggl e:

- That is correct. THAT is incorrect. (!) He released his second Christmas album last year and re-released it this year with a few new songs. Questions? :bleh: Why do you say you're not ready? :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

- IPB Image

- Yes, but I do that sometimes and I thought it was okay. :bye2: Okay yes, that's what I meant. There could be more, but that's what I found from a song. I'll have to rewatch the musical to see. lol I guess. It's really not a big deal though, but thanks. Okay but lol you sure did not need to bring that in here. :dead: Bring it. I'm not scared. :* *she says as she runs away* LOL OMG you actually doing this. LIES. Yes I do and you can go see what it is. :teehee:

:hug: Thank you.

You were busy with something that never needs to be spoken about again. :ph34rwave:

John Legend & Kelly Clarkson - Baby, It's Cold Outside: I love John and Kelly’s voices and they sound great separately so of course they would sound great together. Agreed that they sound classic and timeless and yes agree that it is very easy listening. OMGG the lyrical changes they made on this. There was a lot of ~controversy about that. I do get the intent and reasoning for the changes (and get both sides on that topic). The drama seems a bit much but I don’t mind the changes. But I do like the parts you named and how you are describing this. Omggg yeah the body/your choice part seems a bit wow because it sounds so blunt but it’s nice with his intent to call her a cab and to let her go. Oooh interesting Kelly did this song on her Christmas album too. :o But I do really like this.

Thomas Rhett - Christmas in the Country: Hmm Idon’t know if I heard this or even knew that Thomas had a Christmas song out. This song has a nice feel good vibe to it, which his nice and Thomas sounds good on it. The parts you mentioned are nice.

Mariah Carey - Lil Snowman: Yayy more Mariah! :teehee: Oooh wow yeah the similarities to this and RRR is def very noticeable here haha. Oooh this song is a cover another song? But with different lyrics? Whattt does this even mean? :dead: Not too familiar with this but this is a really cute and fun song. It has a fun energetic feel to it and Mariah sounds great as always. Awww you wanting to dedicate this to your mother, awwww. This has a cute video too.

Lea Michele - Do You Want to Build a Snowman?: Oooh when I saw the song title, I was wondering if this was the one from Frozen. Awww that’s interesting how she covers that song and wow definitely sounds different from how I remember it. It’s very emotional, vulnerable and soft. She sounds really beautiful and sells the emotional connection really well. Pretty song.

Lawrence - This Christmas: NHT anything about this from Lawrence and this Noelle stuff here. I love this song and many versions of this. Not amongst one of my favorite versions of the song but it’s a cute and enjoyable version of the song. You should add it to your Christmas playlist.

Maddie & Tae - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas: NHT and hand no idea Maddie & Tae did a Christmas song. This is very pretty and they sound very pretty on this. The parts you mentioned are really nice.

Pentatonix - Joyful Joyful (Featuring Jazmine Sullivan): NHT but oooo nice that they have Jazmine Sullivan included in this. OMGG LOL Yeah I feel like Pentatonix is always releasing Christmas albums. :haha: Ooooh they sample “Joyful Joyful” from Sister Act 2. And ooo i love the O-P-P and “What Have You Done for me Lately” references in this. Anyway this is a good song and Jazmine especially sounds amazing on this and then it gets really fun so that’s cool.

Pentatonix - You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch: Aww you have a cute story with learning tis song in your choir. This song is an interesting and funny one. And lmao the main singer singing lead o this one seems to be having a lot of fun with this one. Oooh ok you mentioned his name here. He’s funny here and the group sounds good.

David Archuleta  - Still Still Still (A cappella): LMAOO you calling yourself out on the too spazzy comments and forgetting to m mention stuff. :lmao: OK this song i did not know about AAhh nice at the mention of the other song you mentioned here and he sounds good there. But yeah the a cappella version really highlights his vocals (As it sould) and he sounds great on this. He takes his time with it and sells the story and emotion well of it.

- Agree. There was controversy about the lyrical changes on this? I never heard anything. I thought people would be all for it. Yess.. I could make a comment here, but I don't want to. :dead: Yay!

- Now you know. He released two of them. :santa: "This song has a nice feel good vibe to it, which his nice and Thomas sounds good on it. The parts you mentioned are nice." lol, I guess you think it's nice. :bleh:

- Yes, it sounds exactly like it... and yeah, they said it's a cover of it with different lyrics. Very strange. It is cute and yay mommy!

- It sure is. I love how she sings this.

- lol 'Noelle stuff" It's a Christmas movie on Disney+ starting Anna Kendrick. Same. LOL I will.

- Now you do. :teehee: I agree!

- Yayy. Yes because PENTATONIX IS CHRISTMAS MUSIC. :wub: :santa: Four Christmas albums. Not enough. :wub: Yes, I found that out from another comment. O-P-P? lol it's what have you done for HIM lately, not you. :bleh: Pentatonix also sounds especially amazing.

- Aww thanks. Yes! I thought you might like him and this. :teehee:

- lol well I do think I left that out, so oops. But now I told you several times. Yay I'm glad you think so! YES and I so agree. :wub:

- That is correct. THAT is incorrect. (!) He released his second Christmas album last year and re-released it this year with a few new songs. Questions? :bleh: Why do you say you're not ready? :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

- IPB Image

- Yes, but I do that sometimes and I thought it was okay. :bye2: Okay yes, that's what I meant. There could be more, but that's what I found from a song. I'll have to rewatch the musical to see. lol I guess. It's really not a big deal though, but thanks. Okay but lol you sure did not need to bring that in here. :dead: Bring it. I'm not scared. :* *she says as she runs away* LOL OMG you actually doing this. LIES. Yes I do and you can go see what it is. :teehee:

:hug: Thank you.

You were busy with something that never needs to be spoken about again. :ph34rwave:

- Agree. There was controversy about the lyrical changes on this? I never heard anything. I thought people would be all for it. Yess.. I could make a comment here, but I don't want to. :dead: Yay!

- Now you know. He released two of them. :santa: "This song has a nice feel good vibe to it, which his nice and Thomas sounds good on it. The parts you mentioned are nice." lol, I guess you think it's nice. :bleh:

- Yes, it sounds exactly like it... and yeah, they said it's a cover of it with different lyrics. Very strange. It is cute and yay mommy!

- It sure is. I love how she sings this.

- lol 'Noelle stuff" It's a Christmas movie on Disney+ starting Anna Kendrick. Same. LOL I will.

- Now you do. :teehee: I agree!

- Yayy. Yes because PENTATONIX IS CHRISTMAS MUSIC. :wub: :santa: Four Christmas albums. Not enough. :wub: Yes, I found that out from another comment. O-P-P? lol it's what have you done for HIM lately, not you. :bleh: Pentatonix also sounds especially amazing.

- Aww thanks. Yes! I thought you might like him and this. :teehee:

- lol well I do think I left that out, so oops. But now I told you several times. Yay I'm glad you think so! YES and I so agree. :wub:

- Okayy so your comments had me confused or how I read ten confused me. :dead: OK thanks for clearing this all up for me here. I don’t have any questions. Cause I gotta get ready but I can’t wait for even more craziness. :wub:

- omggg you with the Hunter gifs. :lmao:

- Lol it’s totally fine. I was just being overdramatic. :haha: Ooooh alright. I can count that then. Oooh awww ok. I didn’t know or remember their characters having any interactions but I will allow this. OK I see. Awww okay and mhhmmm. :hug: LMAO WHATTTT? I thought you wanted me to bring it up. You said I could mention your crushes and bold them and expose them on here. :dead: OMGGG LOL you saying all of this while you are running away. Omggg I am crying. :lmao: Yesss you said I should, so I am… for you.

:hug:

Ommgggg. :dead: I wonder why you sayyy that? :teehee:

- Ooooh ahh yeah there was. And omgg tis was a big thing i heard about in shows I watched for a few days. :haha: It had mixed reviews from people so I understood both points. Omggg awwww but whatttt? What comment were you wan ting to make? Let me know. :o

- I ha nooo clue but thanks for telling me. :* LMAOOO I didn’t really have much to say other than nice if you couldn’t tell. :lmao:

- Oooh ok so this song is a cover of RRR - but with different lyrics? Might as well just say it’s inspired by that song instead? But then Mariah has her own way of changing things up. :lol: Awww yayyness!

- Ahh yesss I get his and agree! :yes:

- Oooh lmao well I never heard of this moving before. But thanks for this info. Mhmm yess.

- I dooo. :bobo:

- OMGGG how is four Christmas albums not enough? That’s tooo much. Don’t they run out of Christmas songs to sing? :lmao: Oooh alright. Lol I was talking abut the songs they sampled and referenced in what they were singing. Like Naughty by Nature’s “O-P-P” and Janet Jackson’s “What Have You Done for Me Lately.” Both of which are classic jams. :bobo: But I know they change it around in this song. Mmm they sound good on this.

- Ooh he and this song was fun.

- Ahhh that’s okay but at least you remembered to mention it now. :haha: Mhmmm yess. I do and yayy for the rest of this agreement!

- Okayy so your comments had me confused or how I read ten confused me. :dead: OK thanks for clearing this all up for me here. I don’t have any questions. Cause I gotta get ready but I can’t wait for even more craziness. :wub:

- omggg you with the Hunter gifs. :lmao:

- Lol it’s totally fine. I was just being overdramatic. :haha: Ooooh alright. I can count that then. Oooh awww ok. I didn’t know or remember their characters having any interactions but I will allow this. OK I see. Awww okay and mhhmmm. :hug: LMAO WHATTTT? I thought you wanted me to bring it up. You said I could mention your crushes and bold them and expose them on here. :dead: OMGGG LOL you saying all of this while you are running away. Omggg I am crying. :lmao: Yesss you said I should, so I am… for you.

Ommgggg. :dead: I wonder why you sayyy that? :teehee:

- Ooooh ahh yeah there was. And omgg tis was a big thing i heard about in shows I watched for a few days. :haha: It had mixed reviews from people so I understood both points. Omggg awwww but whatttt? What comment were you wan ting to make? Let me know. :o

- I ha nooo clue but thanks for telling me. :* LMAOOO I didn’t really have much to say other than nice if you couldn’t tell. :lmao:

- Oooh ok so this song is a cover of RRR - but with different lyrics? Might as well just say it’s inspired by that song instead? But then Mariah has her own way of changing things up. :lol: Awww yayyness!

- OMGGG how is four Christmas albums not enough? That’s tooo much. Don’t they run out of Christmas songs to sing? :lmao: Oooh alright. Lol I was talking abut the songs they sampled and referenced in what they were singing. Like Naughty by Nature’s “O-P-P” and Janet Jackson’s “What Have You Done for Me Lately.” Both of which are classic jams. :bobo: But I know they change it around in this song. Mmm they sound good on this.

- Sorry, but you're welcome. How do you get ready? :unsure:

- :wub:

- Okay. I really don't remember off the top of my head. I literally just said that and you brought that up a couple days ago so not an excuse. I know, I am so I don't know. :giggle: lol. Yes, go and see. o:)

You. know. :|

- Ah I see, but never heard about it. lol some "my body my choice" comment referring to myself, but... decided maybe I shouldn't. :ph34r:

- :teehee:

- That's what I read.

- Because I said so. Is not. :'( No, there are tons and they can do originals too. Oh.. but huh? I thought it was all from Sister Act 2. The song here:

:unsure: Okay, maybe this song took from those ones, but Pentatonix did this.

- Sorry, but you're welcome. How do you get ready? :unsure:

- :wub:

- Okay. I really don't remember off the top of my head. I literally just said that and you brought that up a couple days ago so not an excuse. I know, I am so I don't know. :giggle: lol. Yes, go and see. o:)

You. know. :|

- Ah I see, but never heard about it. lol some "my body my choice" comment referring to myself, but... decided maybe I shouldn't. :ph34r:

- :teehee:

- That's what I read.

- Because I said so. Is not. :'( No, there are tons and they can do originals too. Oh.. but huh? I thought it was all from Sister Act 2. The song here:

:unsure: Okay, maybe this song took from those ones, but Pentatonix did this.

- Thanks.

- :giggle:

- Ahh that’s fine. Oooh yess you did but still, it works as an excuse for me. OK I will continue on doing so if you want me too. I wouldn’t mind.

You know, you know, you know! :bobo:

- Ah I understand. Oooohh lol, I wonder what you would have need up saying. :giggle:

- :o

- Ah I believe you.

- I know but that is still too much for me. I feel like they would still run out of songs though. :haha: Ah yeah this song is from Sister Act 2 soooo I suppose I can say “Joyful Joyful” samples parts from those two songs. :giggle: So we can say that. And ah yeah i know Pentatonix did a cover of this SA2 song.

- Thanks.

- Ahh that’s fine. Oooh yess you did but still, it works as an excuse for me. OK I will continue on doing so if you want me too. I wouldn’t mind.

You know, you know, you know! :bobo:

- Ah I understand. Oooohh lol, I wonder what you would have need up saying. :giggle:

- I know but that is still too much for me. I feel like they would still run out of songs though. :haha: Ah yeah this song is from Sister Act 2 soooo I suppose I can say “Joyful Joyful” samples parts from those two songs. :giggle: So we can say that. And ah yeah i know Pentatonix did a cover of this SA2 song.

- What do you do? :unsure:

- It's not when you said that before I said my comment. You can accept responsibility. :flowers: lol of course you wouldn't mind. Yes.

:ermm:

- Kind of what I just said... just repeat the lyric about myself.

- But I love the music and always want it. :( Okay yes this.

- What do you do? :unsure:

- It's not when you said that before I said my comment. You can accept responsibility. :flowers: lol of course you wouldn't mind. Yes.

:ermm:

- Kind of what I just said... just repeat the lyric about myself.

- But I love the music and always want it. :( Okay yes this.

- I smile and dance happily. :bobo:

- Ooh, well I don’t know what to say? Me….. accept responsibility? Gahh, that scares me. :fear: I’m teasing. Lol of course nottt, haha.

OMGG way you giving me that face? :o

- Oooh ok, I seee. Anyone you would be thinking about and singing this song with? :shifty:

- i get it but that still just has me like “Wow, that’s a lot.” :haha: But it’s cool if you always want it.

I guess my Christmas sets aren't that interesting, but I still want to post one more. :bye2: Happy Christmas Eve. :santa:

Awwww nooo don’t say that and tat’s not true. :no: I look forward to what else you have in stored. And Merry Christmas Eve to you. :presents:

- I smile and dance happily. :bobo:

- Ooh, well I don’t know what to say? Me….. accept responsibility? Gahh, that scares me. :fear: I’m teasing. Lol of course nottt, haha.

OMGG way you giving me that face? :o

- Oooh ok, I seee. Anyone you would be thinking about and singing this song with? :shifty:

- i get it but that still just has me like “Wow, that’s a lot.” :haha: But it’s cool if you always want it.

Awwww nooo don’t say that and tat’s not true. :no: I look forward to what else you have in stored. And Merry Christmas Eve to you. :presents:

- To prepare for my messy comments? :unsure:

- Yes please. I know.

Because you ignored the topic and know what I am going through over here. :dead:

- You want me to sing this song with someone?

- Okay. :'(

I feel it. :( But thanks. :hug: I was going to post the set tonight, but now I think I'll wait until tomorrow. Santa's almost here. :santa:

David Archuleta - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays: That's awesome you got to see him in concert! I haven't heard this cover yet, but I'm enjoying this after a first listen. :yes: I agree it's got a happy feel to it. That's funny how two *NSYNC members make a cameo here. :giggle:

JoJo - The Christmas Song: I didn't know JoJo recorded a Christmas song, but I'm liking this as I'm hearing it now. She has a great voice indeed, and her cover of this song is great.

Mariah Carey - Oh Santa!: I haven't heard this song before, so it's new for me. :lol: It's quite catchy indeed. I like the fast pace of the song here, and I think she sings this well too. This was fun. :giggle: at including a Hunter gif, and it appearing again in this set.

Idina Menzel - At This Table: NHT, but I like this after a first listen. It certainly does have a good message to it, and she sounds great.

Julianne Hough & Jordan Fisher - All I Want For Christmas Is Love: That's cool they collaborated on a song together. It's got a cool, snappy vibe to it and I like both of their contributions here. This was good. :yes:

Keith Urban - I'll Be Your Santa Tonight: I've heard this one before! It's a sweet song, and I like Keith's delivery here. It's a nice song.

Taylor Swift - Christmas Tree Farm: So, I know of this song, but this is the first time I'm finally giving it a full listen. :ph34r: I like Taylor, so I don't know why I didn't seek it out beforehand. Anyway, I'm enjoying the jolly feel of this song. That chorus is very catchy, and the music video is cute too.

John Legend & Kelly Clarkson - Baby, It's Cold Outside: Ooh, that's cool they decided to update the lyrics in this song so it won't be problematic like the original version. They both sound great here, and I'm enjoying this version of the song.

Thomas Rhett - Christmas in the Country: That's cool that Thomas Rhett recorded an original Christmas song. It's got a nice feel to it, and I agree about the imagery of the music video.

Mariah Carey - Lil Snowman: I'm not familiar with this song either, but I'm enjoying it as I'm listening to it now. It's neat how it's a cover of "Run Run Rudolph," but the song is about a snowman instead of Rudolph. :giggle: This was a fun song.

Lea Michele - Do You Want to Build a Snowman?: I never considered this to be a Christmas song, but I can see how it'd be included on a Christmas album since it is winter themed. Lea sounds pretty here, and she delivers a heartfelt rendition. This was nice. :yes:

Lawrence - This Christmas: One of my favorite Christmas songs. :bobo: I'm not familiar with this cover since I haven't seen Noelle yet, but I enjoyed this. I agree this was super fun, and the clapping beat was a nice touch indeed.

Maddie & Tae - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas: Lovely cover of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." Nice harmonies here. Both of them sound great here, and I like the parts you mentioned in your write-up, too. We have the same favorite parts. Nice song!

Pentatonix - Joyful Joyful (Featuring Jazmine Sullivan): Kudos to Pentatonix for all the success they've achieved as an a cappella group. This sure is a catchy song with a fun beat, but it's got a great message too. I enjoyed this.

Pentatonix - You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch: A funny song to cover, but they make it work. Their delivery here is great, and I enjoyed this one, too. They manage to stay true to the original while also adding their own little twist to it.

David Archuleta - Still Still Still (A cappella): This was really nice. Singing a cappella works well for this song. The focus is simply on David's voice and the lyrics, and it just works splendidly. I was impressed with this one. Great job, David! :yes:

Merry Christmas, Denise! :hug:

Yay Steven!! :w00t: I'm glad to see you here! :hug: I was wondering where your list was. :bye2: But I look forward to your comments! I don't plan to post more until Tuesday. ^_^

I'm not planning on doing a list this year. :(

- To prepare for my messy comments? :unsure:

- Yes please. I know.

Because you ignored the topic and know what I am going through over here. :dead:

- You want me to sing this song with someone?

- Okay. :'(

I feel it. :( But thanks. :hug: I was going to post the set tonight, but now I think I'll wait until tomorrow. Santa's almost here. :santa:

- Yess, I look forward to messiness so I can’t wait for it. :wub:

- OK. Yess.

Oooh. :dead: Well aren’t you happy to be going through all of this. It’s feelings of love. :wub:

- Do you want to sing the song with? :o

- omggg don’t cryyyy. :hug:

Awww noooo you shouldn’t. Your lists are fantastic and are so loved.

Merry Christmas. :santa: This is the last set of Christmas songs.

Idina Menzel & Ariana Grande - A Hand for Mrs Claus

kbVpS_2TZCI

I love that Ariana is on this song with Idina and they are making sure that Mrs. Claus has her moment to shine. It's a really fun little song, paying tribute to all the hard work she has to put in! "She's a master multitasker who works faster than the elves" :giggle: I love this part too: "She runs the operation, with no appreciation, send a little Christmas love her way" They are singing it! :bobo: omg "Now I'll sing a fa-la-la, And I'll shout a ho-ho-ho, But I'm bouncin' out this ballad for the gal who runs the show" :lmao: This isn't a ballad though? But the way Idina shouts HO HO HO is so funny. Yeah, this is just a fun song that I recommend checking out.

Danny Gokey & David Archuleta - Noche De Paz

jCRsxvSs_vA

Yes, I have another David song. You can all thank me later. :santa: It's always cool to see Idol alum team up, especially when they're from different seasons of the show. Danny must have been an Archie stan like me. :wub: Anyway, they both have amazing voices and this is just a beautiful Spanish version of "Silent Night." Danny sounds fantastic on the opening verse, but I am especially here for 1:23 when David does the runs before his solo. :omg: He looks so handsome too. :bye2: I don't have too many specific parts to point out here, except for those runs again, which sound like they were imported from Heaven. :omg: 2:30-2:40.

Kacey Musgraves - Ribbons and Bows

UsQelOfbJeQ

I guess this song is a few years old, oops. She sang it on The Kacey Musgraves Christmas Show, so it was part of the soundtrack that came out from that recently... so it can still count. It's really a cute song that stood out to me among the rest of hers. She doesn't want all those fancy things, and only cares about his love this Christmas. "Don't need ribbons and bows to cure my woes, No, I just need your love" :bobo: "No, don't need much under the tree, Oh, but you can wrap me up" :giggle: Same. Also, where have I heard that before? I JUST WANNA WRAP YOU UP. :heartbounce: Anyway yes, I really like this song.

Pentatonix - Do You Hear What I Hear? (Featuring Whitney Houston)

7cSq8zlzwdU

I have more Pentatonix now and I'm not sorry about it. In fact, you're welcome. :santa: But this song features the vocals of Whitney Houston. It's really so good. Pentatonix's backing vocals are as beautiful as ever and of course Whitney sounds amazing. The dance in the video is so joyous too and I absolutely love everything about this.

Jonas Brothers - Like It's Christmas

d_Bb8wRx_T4

This is a fun song from the JoBros, celebrating this love that makes every day feel like Christmas. That's cute. I love the groovy feel of the song with the bells, and especially the chorus. "You make every day feel like it's Christmas, Every day that I'm with you" :bobo: I really enjoy listening to this.

Liam Payne - All I Want (For Christmas)

C9vsr9i_AFM

This is quite a sad song from Liam about a couple going through a rough time in their relationship at Christmas time... which I'm sure a lot of people can relate to, even though most Christmas songs are on the happier side. "We should be singing Christmas songs, instead of shouting all night long" :( I really love the pre-chorus and how it builds into the chorus. And then "Baby, all I want for Christmas is you and me to fix this" :bye2: He does several things with his voice at the end of the second verse that I really love too. This song is really good and I love it more with every listen. I'm also a big fan of the poofy dog in the video. :wub:

Sarah Jeffery & Jadah Marie - Audrey's Christmas Rewind

AIE0WnOd0fw

I wasn't sure if I should include this one or not, but I decided.. it's my list, so I can. I'm not sure anyone will really "get" this though, without being familiar with the Descendants franchise. So, with each Desendants movie they released a Christmas version of one of the songs by keeping the melody, but changing the lyrics to be something completely different. I guess like Mariah with her "Lil' Snowmen" song. :giggle: But this is the first one I've seen with a legit music video. I'm a bit annoyed the other two were only performed live and didn't get this treatment. BUT this song is really fun and catchy and actually they did change parts of the melody from the song it's inspired by, "Queen of Mean", since that doesn't have an uptempo chorus like this at all... anyone familiar with it though should be able to tell it's like a sequel to that song. Audrey is the main character singing here, who was in the first movie, but had a much bigger part in the third. The other girl is new and isn't even on this song in the movie, so I was surprised to see her show up here. Anyway, Audrey goes through a... phase in this movie where she gets quite a bit of attitude. :giggle: I'll put it that way. This song follows up on what she did in the movie, as she's now worried about getting nothing for Christmas. :haha: So funny. Her singing at the start is so pretty, but the chorus is really the best and what sold me on this. "Just give me a chance to reverse it I don’t deserve this, I was going outta my mind. Now they’re gonna cancel my Christmas. How ‘bout forgiveness? Everything is gonna be fine. Just gotta rewind" :bobo: Sorry, but that is JAMMY. She sure was out of her mind. But "Now they’re gonna cancel my Christmas" is my favorite part. :bobo: Poor Celia comes in and is worried about the damage Audrey caused. Bad Audrey. But lol this is really cute and fun and I enjoy it, if I do say so myself. I also love the look of the video.

And since I didn't get to post these before, I'll take my chance to do it now. "Jolly to the Core" (my favorite of the three Christmas songs) and "Chillin' Like a Snowman" (based on one of my absolute favorite Descendants songs but this version is missing Ben)

C9jXiw5iVXE zVd23SeZRMo

Little Mix - One I've Been Missing

bvOMFaQzfBA

I'm going to need Little Mix to release more Christmas music, but at least there is this one. This is a song about reuniting for Christmas with a loved one who you've been apart from for too long. I guess someone is coming home for Christmas.

Danny Gokey - Until You

lvtth-hrf8k

This was a last minute addition since I only just heard this song, but I really loved it. It's a really beautiful and powerful song singing praises to the Lord for coming to save us all.

[b]Idina Menzel & Ariana Grande - A Hand for Mrs Claus:[/b]
[b]Danny Gokey & David Archuleta - Noche De Paz:[/b]
[b]Kacey Musgraves - Ribbons and Bows:[/b]
[b]Pentatonix - Do You Hear What I Hear? (Featuring Whitney Houston):[/b]
[b]Jonas Brothers - Like It's Christmas:[/b]
[b]Liam Payne - All I Want (For Christmas):[/b]
[b]Sarah Jeffery & Jadah Marie - Audrey's Christmas Rewind:[/b]
[b]Little Mix - One I've Been Missing:[/b]
[b]Danny Gokey - Until You:[/b]

I will also end this by posting this recent performance of Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken singing "O Holy Night" together. 16+ years and still going strong! :santa:

EziQu4MGfZs

Idina Menzel & Ariana Grande - A Hand for Mrs Claus: Ooh whoa I had no idea Idina & Ariana made a Christmas song together. :o This is a really cute and fun song. I like the parts you mentioned here. Ooh lol what at the ballad mention? So weird. :haha: Both of them sound great and it has a nice fun theatrical feel to it.

Danny Gokey & David Archuleta - Noche De Paz: Lol your Danny being an Archie stan comment. :haha: Oooh wow interesting at them doing a Spanish version of “Silent Night,” definitely was not expecting that. Both guys sound really good here and it’s a very tender and beautiful song from them. :yes: Awww at your he looks so handsome comment about David, aww.

Kacey Musgraves - Ribbons and Bows: Oooh I thought Kacey released a Christmas album too? I know she had her Christmas special which I didn’t watch but though she had an album in support of that. Anyway, this is a cute and fun sounding song and she sounds ice on this. I do like the first part you mentioned. OMGGG LOL you shouting and heart bouncing at “I Just wanna wrap you up.” :haha:

Pentatonix - Do You Hear What I Hear? (Featuring Whitney Houston): Aww that’s really nice and great that Pentatonix have a duet with Whitney. :o Whoaaa I feel like I haven’t heard tis song in forever especially when I used to hear it sooo much as a kid. Anyway yess Whitney sounds fantastic on this and love her voice so much.

Jonas Brothers - Like It's Christmas: lol I was just thinking about this song today or well saw it around and was wondering if it would be here. I heard this a few times but not super familiar with it. But it has a nice feel good vibe to it and it’s an enjoyable sounding song.

Liam Payne - All I Want (For Christmas): Whoa did not know Liam had a Christmas song and wow this is just soooo sad and heartbreaking sounding compared to just about everything i listened to. It had me a bit shook there. But yeah it’s very emotional and vulnerable and he sounds really good on this. I like all of the parts you mentioned here and yeah sad but nice song.

Sarah Jeffery & Jadah Marie - Audrey's Christmas Rewind: Of course NHT and never heard of these artists either….. or at least their real names. I guess I ~know of them from Descendants but then again not really. Interesting story of what they do with Descendants songs and changing it to a Christmas song. I don’t remember this. :o Ooh both girls were in the third movie? OK explains how I don’t really know either of them. Anyway, this is a really cute and fun song and I lil what both girls bring to the song. The parts you listed are really fun from them. It dose have a nice mix of the Descendants feel mixed in with Christmas feel to it. The other two songs are fun here too and omgg lmaooo love your Ben comment. I know you want more Ben there. :teehee:

Little Mix - One I've Been Missing: Ooh I did not know Little Mix had a Christmas song either, although I think I saw this video on a Youtube thumbnail, and I saw the title and didn’t think it had anything to do with Christmas until now. :haha: This song has a pretty and very grown sensual feel to it. The ladies sound great here and I do like the vibe of this.

Danny Gokey - Until You: Ah yeah as you said this song has a beautify and powerful feel to it and Danny showcases that well here. I agree with you that th chorus stands out the most and he sounds really good there. Nice and very moving song.

Awww nice at including the Ruben & Clay duet at the end. I saw that on TV a few weeks back but yes that was really good.

I have a busy few days, but hope to get the actual list going soon. Thank you for the comments.

David Archuleta - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays: That's awesome you got to see him in concert! I haven't heard this cover yet, but I'm enjoying this after a first listen. :ye s: I agree it's got a happy feel to it. That's funny how two *NSYNC members make a cameo here. :gig gle:

JoJo - The Christmas Song: I didn't know JoJo recorded a Christmas song, but I'm liking this as I'm hearing it now. She has a great voice indeed, and her cover of this song is great.

Mariah Carey - Oh Santa!: I haven't heard this song before, so it's new for me. :l ol: It's quite catchy indeed. I like the fast pace of the song here, and I think she sings this well too. This was fun. :gi ggle: at including a Hunter gif, and it appearing again in this set.

Idina Menzel - At This Table: NHT, but I like this after a first listen. It certainly does have a good message to it, and she sounds great.

Julianne Hough & Jordan Fisher - All I Want For Christmas Is Love: That's cool they collaborated on a song together. It's got a cool, snappy vibe to it and I like both of their contributions here. This was good. :y es:

Keith Urban - I'll Be Your Santa Tonight: I've heard this one before! It's a sweet song, and I like Keith's delivery here. It's a nice song.

Taylor Swift - Christmas Tree Farm: So, I know of this song, but this is the first time I'm finally giving it a full listen. : ph34r: I like Taylor, so I don't know why I didn't seek it out beforehand. Anyway, I'm enjoying the jolly feel of this song. That chorus is very catchy, and the music video is cute too.

John Legend & Kelly Clarkson - Baby, It's Cold Outside: Ooh, that's cool they decided to update the lyrics in this song so it won't be problematic like the original version. They both sound great here, and I'm enjoying this version of the song.

Thomas Rhett - Christmas in the Country: That's cool that Thomas Rhett recorded an original Christmas song. It's got a nice feel to it, and I agree about the imagery of the music video.

Mariah Carey - Lil Snowman: I'm not familiar with this song either, but I'm enjoying it as I'm listening to it now. It's neat how it's a cover of "Run Run Rudolph," but the song is about a snowman instead of Rudolph. :gigg le: This was a fun song.

Lea Michele - Do You Want to Build a Snowman?: I never considered this to be a Christmas song, but I can see how it'd be included on a Christmas album since it is winter themed. Lea sounds pretty here, and she delivers a heartfelt rendition. This was nice. :y es:

Lawrence - This Christmas: One of my favorite Christmas songs. :bo bo: I'm not familiar with this cover since I haven't seen Noelle yet, but I enjoyed this. I agree this was super fun, and the clapping beat was a nice touch indeed.

Maddie & Tae - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas: Lovely cover of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." Nice harmonies here. Both of them sound great here, and I like the parts you mentioned in your write-up, too. We have the same favorite parts. Nice song!

Pentatonix - Joyful Joyful (Featuring Jazmine Sullivan): Kudos to Pentatonix for all the success they've achieved as an a cappella group. This sure is a catchy song with a fun beat, but it's got a great message too. I enjoyed this.

Pentatonix - You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch: A funny song to cover, but they make it work. Their delivery here is great, and I enjoyed this one, too. They manage to stay true to the original while also adding their own little twist to it.

David Archuleta - Still Still Still (A cappella): This was really nice. Singing a cappella works well for this song. The focus is simply on David's voice and the lyrics, and it just works splendidly. I was impressed with this one. Great job, David! :yes :

Merry Christmas, Denise! :hu g:

I'm not planning on doing a list this year. : (

- Thanks! I saw him a couple times before, but this was my first Christmas show! :w00t: :santa: So glad you like it! I love that some of the members showed up. :wub::haha:

- Glad you agree!

- Oh yay, that makes it even better then. :haha: I agree and lol I love my Hunter gifs. :teehee:

- I feel the same.

- Yay! Glad you think so. ^_^

- Nice you heard this one before! I agree with your thoughts.

- I'm surprised you haven't heard this one in full before, especially since you like Taylor. But yay you hearing it on my list! :teehee: I agree. :wub:

- I guess their changes were controversial as well, so we can't win either way. :haha: But agree!

- Yay! :santa:

- lol yeah, I never heard of a cover with all different lyrics, but it's fun.

- I don't really consider it Christmas either, but it's on her Christmas album, so it qualified for this. :teehee: Yay!

- It's one of mine too! :w00t: I hope you'll enjoy the movie if you check it out. At least you like the song! :bobo:

- Glad you think so too.

- I agree. :wub:

- I love that the covered this and agree with your thoughts as well. :yes:

- Ah yay, your comments here make me so happy.

Thank you, Steven! :hug: I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Oh no, I'm sad to hear that. :( I always enjoy your lists.

I love Ribbons and Rows and Pentatonix's version of Do You Hear What I Hear. :ye s: I'll comment in more depth when you get to the actual countdown as I'm kind of burned out on Christmas music. :h aha:

Merry Christmas Denise! :hu g:

Oh yay! :w00t: Aww sorry about that. :bye2: But thanks for mentioning those ones! ^_^

Thank you! :hug: Hope your Christmas was great as well!

- Yess, I look forward to messiness so I can’t wait for it. :w ub:

Oooh. : dead: Well aren’t you happy to be going through all of this. It’s feelings of love. :w ub:

- Do you want to sing the song with? : o

- omggg don’t cryyyy. : hug:

Awww noooo you shouldn’t. Your lists are fantastic and are so loved.

But you said you're not ready. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

Umm. I don't know. Yes... ~love. :dead: :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

- What? :lmao:

- :'( :hug:

I don't know, but thank you. Merry Christmas.

Idina Menzel & Ariana Grande - A Hand for Mrs Claus: Ooh whoa I had no idea Idina & Ariana made a Christmas song together. : o This is a really cute and fun song. I like the parts you mentioned here. Ooh lol what at the ballad mention? So weird. :hah a: Both of them sound great and it has a nice fun theatrical feel to it.

Danny Gokey & David Archuleta - Noche De Paz: Lol your Danny being an Archie stan comment. :h aha: Oooh wow interesting at them doing a Spanish version of “Silent Night,” definitely was not expecting that. Both guys sound really good here and it’s a very tender and beautiful song from them. :y es: Awww at your he looks so handsome comment about David, aww.

Kacey Musgraves - Ribbons and Bows: Oooh I thought Kacey released a Christmas album too? I know she had her Christmas special which I didn’t watch but though she had an album in support of that. Anyway, this is a cute and fun sounding song and she sounds ice on this. I do like the first part you mentioned. OMGGG LOL you shouting and heart bouncing at “I Just wanna wrap you up.” :hah a:

Pentatonix - Do You Hear What I Hear? (Featuring Whitney Houston): Aww that’s really nice and great that Pentatonix have a duet with Whitney. : o Whoaaa I feel like I haven’t heard tis song in forever especially when I used to hear it sooo much as a kid. Anyway yess Whitney sounds fantastic on this and love her voice so much.

Jonas Brothers - Like It's Christmas: lol I was just thinking about this song today or well saw it around and was wondering if it would be here. I heard this a few times but not super familiar with it. But it has a nice feel good vibe to it and it’s an enjoyable sounding song.

Liam Payne - All I Want (For Christmas): Whoa did not know Liam had a Christmas song and wow this is just soooo sad and heartbreaking sounding compared to just about everything i listened to. It had me a bit shook there. But yeah it’s very emotional and vulnerable and he sounds really good on this. I like all of the parts you mentioned here and yeah sad but nice song.

Sarah Jeffery & Jadah Marie - Audrey's Christmas Rewind: Of course NHT and never heard of these artists either….. or at least their real names. I guess I ~know of them from Descendants but then again not really. Interesting story of what they do with Descendants songs and changing it to a Christmas song. I don’t remember this. : o Ooh both girls were in the third movie? OK explains how I don’t really know either of them. Anyway, this is a really cute and fun song and I lil what both girls bring to the song. The parts you listed are really fun from them. It dose have a nice mix of the Descendants feel mixed in with Christmas feel to it. The other two songs are fun here too and omgg lmaooo love your Ben comment. I know you want more Ben there. :tee hee:

Little Mix - One I've Been Missing: Ooh I did not know Little Mix had a Christmas song either, although I think I saw this video on a Youtube thumbnail, and I saw the title and didn’t think it had anything to do with Christmas until now. :h aha: This song has a pretty and very grown sensual feel to it. The ladies sound great here and I do like the vibe of this.

Danny Gokey - Until You: Ah yeah as you said this song has a beautify and powerful feel to it and Danny showcases that well here. I agree with you that th chorus stands out the most and he sounds really good there. Nice and very moving song.

Awww nice at including the Ruben & Clay duet at the end. I saw that on TV a few weeks back but yes that was really good.

- It was a surprise to me too. :teehee: But yay! Yeah, no idea about the ballad, but this is fun!

- :giggle: Ah yes, and I didn't expect them to collaborate together but love it. I agree! OMG you awwing me twice about that. :lmao::archgosh:

- She did and I said how this was on the album that just came out. :teeheewave: Yep. You know why. :wub:

- It is. Wow really about the song? How interesting. :bye2: I almost feel the same, now that I think about it. I agree. Is it? I have no idea. :lmao:

- Oh lol, well yay! I'm glad you like.

- Ooh surprise... but lol sorry to have you shook and all this. :bye2: I agree and really like this.

- Yes, I know. Hmm I wouldn't think you'd really know of them that much, or at least one of them. Yes it is interesting. Yep, the main girl was in the first movie, but a much smaller role compared to the third. The other girl was only in the third. Yayy it is fun! Yayy! They're gonna cancel my Christmas! :bobo: (which I would never actually bobo about) Aww yay.

- Ooh my but lol the title doesn't really give it away much that it's a Christmas song. Now you know! Yay.

- It does.

Yayy. :wub: I love that they're still best friends and performing together after so long. :bye2: They sound amazing. We've almost been BFF the same amount of time. :giggle:

But you said you're not ready. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

Umm. I don't know. Yes... ~love. :dead: :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

- What? :lmao:

- :'( :hug:

I don't know, but thank you. Merry Christmas.

- It was a surprise to me too. :teehee: But yay! Yeah, no idea about the ballad, but this is fun!

- :giggle: Ah yes, and I didn't expect them to collaborate together but love it. I agree! OMG you awwing me twice about that. :lmao::archgosh:

- She did and I said how this was on the album that just came out. :teeheewave: Yep. You know why. :wub:

- It is. Wow really about the song? How interesting. :bye2: I almost feel the same, now that I think about it. I agree. Is it? I have no idea. :lmao:

- Oh lol, well yay! I'm glad you like.

- Ooh surprise... but lol sorry to have you shook and all this. :bye2: I agree and really like this.

- Yes, I know. Hmm I wouldn't think you'd really know of them that much, or at least one of them. Yes it is interesting. Yep, the main girl was in the first movie, but a much smaller role compared to the third. The other girl was only in the third. Yayy it is fun! Yayy! They're gonna cancel my Christmas! :bobo: (which I would never actually bobo about) Aww yay.

- Ooh my but lol the title doesn't really give it away much that it's a Christmas song. Now you know! Yay.

- It does.

Yayy. :wub: I love that they're still best friends and performing together after so long. :bye2: They sound amazing. We've almost been BFF the same amount of time. :giggle:

I said I got to prepare myself. :teehee: But of course I can’t wait for it.

Well oh. :dead: Yesss, love.

- I asked my question. :teehee:

- Awww youuuu. :hug:

I do know. Oooh awwww ok, I understand. i noticed your lack of being around but am oping you have had a good being busy (if that makes sense). Ooh awww you but thanks. :hug:

- Oooh awww that’s cool. :haha: Mhmm it is.

- Ahhh same but that’s cool that they did. Lol you said a lot of things that made me awwww soo there you go. :teehee:

- Ooh I seee but I think I missed the soundtrack part of it. I doo? Why? :lmao:

- Mhmm yeah. I believe it was one of those songs I sang at our Christmas show with our class in my at elementary school. :haha: Then I feel like i haven’t heard it many other Christmas for years, haha. Ahhh yeah at you feeling the same too. Lol I’m positive it’s him. :haha:

- :D

- Denise out here having me shook. :o

- Yeah I don’t and lol even the one I should know I don’t really remember her much. :haha: Ooh ok and with her having a smaller role in the first movie explains why. Mhmmm it is. OMGGG LOLOL I love how you are bobo’ing to this…. which reminds me of bobo’ing to bad or sad things I mention on my lists. :lmao: You should get on the people behind this for the lack of Ben. Tell them how you feel. (!)

- Yeah it doesn’t at all. I thought it was a regular song/new single. :lol: But thank you!

- Awww yayy for all of this here. :hug:

Ahh yeah I know and that’s really cool how they still perform and do projects/shows together after all of these years. :haha: Ooooh lol wow I never compared them and us together but this is true. :haha:

I said I got to prepare myself. :teehee: But of course I can’t wait for it.

Well oh. :dead: Yesss, love.

- I asked my question. :teehee:

I do know. Oooh awwww ok, I understand. i noticed your lack of being around but am oping you have had a good being busy (if that makes sense). Ooh awww you but thanks. :hug:

- Lol you said a lot of things that made me awwww soo there you go. :teehee:

- Why? :lmao:

- Mhmm yeah. I believe it was one of those songs I sang at our Christmas show with our class in my at elementary school. :haha: Then I feel like i haven’t heard it many other Christmas for years, haha. Ahhh yeah at you feeling the same too. Lol I’m positive it’s him. :haha:

- Yeah I don’t and lol even the one I should know I don’t really remember her much. :haha: Ooh ok and with her having a smaller role in the first movie explains why. Mhmmm it is. OMGGG LOLOL I love how you are bobo’ing to this…. which reminds me of bobo’ing to bad or sad things I mention on my lists. :lmao: You should get on the people behind this for the lack of Ben. Tell them how you feel. (!)

Ahh yeah I know and that’s really cool how they still perform and do projects/shows together after all of these years. :haha: Ooooh lol wow I never compared them and us together but this is true. :haha:

You can't wait, but you're not prepared? :unsure: And what do you need to do to prepare?

I don't knoooww and you can guess why. (!) lol you ignoring how I said this.

"Do you want to sing the song with?" But you didn't name anyone. :unsure:

:hug: I would say about the same time for you. :bye2: Awww I have been busy, but it's been good. Thanks for noticing and saying that. :bye2: Of course. :hug:

- But you aww'd the same thing twice. "Awww at your he looks so handsome comment about David, aww." :teehee:

- Because of Hunter. :unsure: You didn't know I was singing Wanted?

- Ooh yeah I may have sang this in choir back then. So interesting. lol wow.

- I wasn't saying you *should*, just that she'd be more likely. lol you do do that. :lmao: Ugh, a little late now. I can watch the original version. :bobo:

It is and so special!

I keep adding songs, so now my list is even huger. :fail: I hope I can stop it here.

Clues for the first set:

- A song that appeared in Wally's 115-108 set.

- A song that appeared in Wally's 107-101 set.

- This song title could describe what some people do to decorate for Christmas.

- The singer on this song was part of one of the biggest hits of 2018.

- The song talks about a certain group of people.

- You may have one of these when you're studying late for a test.

- The title of this song sounds like an agreement.

- A second song from an artist that goes with one of the above clues.

You can't wait, but you're not prepared? :unsure: And what do you need to do to prepare?

I don't knoooww and you can guess why. (!) lol you ignoring how I said this.

"Do you want to sing the song with?" But you didn't name anyone. :unsure:

:hug: I would say about the same time for you. :bye2: Awww I have been busy, but it's been good. Thanks for noticing and saying that. :bye2: Of course. :hug:

- But you aww'd the same thing twice. "Awww at your he looks so handsome comment about David, aww." :teehee:

- Because of Hunter. :unsure: You didn't know I was singing Wanted?

- Ooh yeah I may have sang this in choir back then. So interesting. lol wow.

- I wasn't saying you *should*, just that she'd be more likely. lol you do do that. :lmao: Ugh, a little late now. I can watch the original version. :bobo:

It is and so special!

Mhmmmm. I don’t know how to answer that but I do look forward to it. :wub:

Oooh I would think you would be happy about this. :haha: Hmm. OOH I didn’t pick up on that ~love there but oooo lol. It’s not really love there huh?

Ooh. I didn’t specify any particular person but just would you want to sing that with any of the guys you like. :teehee:

You would? I thought he would travel to our places at much different times. :o Oooh awww okay, I’m glad to hear it’s been good.

- Oooh, I didn’t notice that. :lmao:

- Ooooh i didn’t catch that but i can get it now. :haha:

- Awww yayy that’s cute if you did! I wonder where that song has hidden after all these years. Wow.

- Oooh ahhh alright, I seee. Lmaooo yesss I know, I am guilty of doing that a lot. :haha: Ooh ugh yeah it is. Oooh yess that you can do too.

Mhmmm it is. Ooh omgg noo I didn’t say that at all. I appreciate our friendship a ton!