• Katy
    • Lionel
    • Luke

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so right now Katy Perry is in third place. If Ellen wasn’t in the poll, Katy Perry would be second place for worst judge.

Nope. So far Niki has more votes. And why wouldn't Ellen be in the poll??? She was a judge.

Edited by mytake1

Taylor Swift's social media time is putting in overtime, I see.

Taylor Swift and Katy Perry are friends now. So I don’t understand what you’re even saying.

:yawn:

The person who voted for Simon Cowell. :dead:

I didn’t vote for Simon Cowell. Simon Cowell was a great judge and definitely better than Katy Perry.

Nope. So far Niki has more votes. And why wouldn't Ellen be in the poll??? She was a judge.

I know Ellen DeGeneres was a judge. I was saying if her name wasn’t included in the polls.

The fumes over Katy :dead: Katy stays unbothered and BOOKED. :wub:

Yeah Katy Perry stays unbothered and booked while flirting too much with the guy contestants on American Idol, taking away attention from the contestants, kissing one of them without his consent (Benjamin Glaze), and being over the top and dramatic with her antics. So basically making a fool of herself most of the

Time and I say most because there are times when she is a good judge and actually gives good feedback to the contestants.

It’s funny because the other female judges Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj, Paula Abdul, Kara DioGuardi, and Ellen DeGeneres never kissed a guy contestant without their consent and I’m sure if any of them did, they would have apologized for it, which Katy Perry still hasn’t done yet. She still has not apologized.

Not that it matters, but whoever voted for anyone but Katy gets major points from me... lmao :lol: :P

Taylor Swift's social media time is putting in overtime, I see.

:dead:

The fumes over Katy :dead: Katy stays unbothered and BOOKED. :wub:

:thumbs: :shifty:

Harry was insufferable

:yes:B)

People forget he was a huge pain in the butt. Like Simon, but at least Simon had a personality... :ph34r:

I know Ellen DeGeneres was a judge. I was saying if her name wasn’t included in the polls.

But even if Ellen wasn't in the poll, Niki, Harry, Mariah have more votes than Katy. And as you previously said, that definitely says something.

Edited by mytake1

Harry was insufferable

How? He is one of the funniest people in the world and extremely smart. And he was 100% better than Katy Perry as an American Idol judge without question. Plus, he didn’t have to flirt with girls to be liked as a judge. Katy Perry is trying too hard to be funny with over the top dramatics and grab the attention of guy contestants by excessively flirting with them.

But even if Ellen wasn't in the poll, Niki, Harry, Mariah have more votes than Katy. And as you previously said, that definitely says something.

Probably because they think people kissing others who don’t want to be kissed is not that big of a deal, when in actuality it is.

Not that it matters, but whoever voted for anyone but Katy gets major points from me... lmao :lol: :P

:dead:

:thumbs: :shifty:

:yes:B)

People forget he was a huge pain in the butt. Like Simon, but at least Simon had a personality... :ph34r:

Harry Connick Jr. had a personality too as a judge. He was extremely smart and funny and didn’t have to flirt with girl contestants to prove it, while Katy Perry thinks flirting with the guy contestants is going to make her cool.

Probably because they think people kissing others who don’t want to be kissed is not that big of a deal, when in actuality it is.

Are you speaking from personal experience? You can't seem to let this go. How old are you? Do you have a girlfriend, boyfriend?

I said if we didn’t count Ellen DeGeneres because Ellen DeGeneres is not a professional singer. She is a comedian.

Are you speaking from personal experience? You can't seem to let this go. How old are you? Do you have a girlfriend, boyfriend?

I’m 24 and I do have a girlfriend. I can’t let it go because if a guy judge did that to a girl contestant, they would have been fired immediately from American Idol and I don’t like that there are double standards and they are letting Katy Perry get away with it. I will let go of the incident when Katy Perry apologizes or the show fires her for the incident to show they don’t have double standards.

Edited by movieguy40

I’m 24 and I do have a girlfriend. I can’t let it go because if a guy judge did that to a girl contestant, they would have been fired immediately from American Idol and I don’t like that there are double standards and they are letting Katy Perry get away with it. I will let go of the incident when Katy Perry apologizes or the show fires her for the incident to show they don’t have double standards.

If it upsets you so much, then don't watch the show. Constantly complaining about it here isn't going to help.

Edited by mytake1

@movieguy40 I agree that she should apologize about that, but since it happened over two years/seasons ago no one cares as much now. Except the guy who was kissed...

Kara made Casey James take off his shirt. Which is even more/if not just as wrong as Katy kissing a random contestant...

Simon and Randy ogled Bikini Girl... Steven Tyler ogled girls half his age and younger.

I mean. I don't want to constantly fret over something that upsets me. But I get where you are coming from! :flowers:

@movieguy40 I agree that she should apologize about that, but since it happened over two years/seasons ago no one cares as much now. Except the guy who was kissed...

Kara made Casey James take off his shirt. Which is even more/if not just as wrong as Katy kissing a random contestant...

Simon and Randy ogled Bikini Girl... Steven Tyler ogled girls half his age and younger.

I mean. I don't want to constantly fret over something that upsets me. But I get where you are coming from! :flowers:

I get what you’re saying, but out of all those incidents, Katy Perry’s was the most serious and bad because it’s considered overstepping boundaries because it goes from the guy judge’s comments and Casey James taking his shirt off to physical contact (which is the kiss that the guy didn’t want from Katy Perry).

If it upsets you so much, then don't watch the show. Constantly complaining about it here isn't going to help.

No I will continue to watch because this show has made a lot of super stars.

Edited by movieguy40

The show hasn't produced "super stars" in years. You are basically supporting a show that you claim enables bad behavior.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how you don't consider kissing someone without their consent an issue. How would you feel if it happened to you? We're not talking about someone said a bad word or was racist. We are talking about an unwanted kiss. So yeah if it was anything else, I wouldn't care or make a big deal.

IPB Image

Would you be saying that if a male judge did it to a female contestant? Probably not. I will let it go when the issue is handled properly and when people stop defending her and letting get away with it.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how you don't consider kissing someone without their consent an issue. How would you feel if it happened to you? We're not talking about someone said a bad word or was racist. We are talking about an unwanted kiss. So yeah if it was anything else, I wouldn't care or make a big deal.

Would you be saying that if a male judge did it to a female contestant? Probably not. I will let it go when the issue is handled properly and when people stop defending her and letting get away with it.

:sleep: :thumbsdown::( :whistling: :no::wacko: