The Voice 17 ● Live Finale Winner Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

For a long time I expected it would be Jake.

I did not not think Rick would be 2nd

I thought Rose's voice would be voted higher than 4th.

Personally, I was relived Katie didn't win.

that's my 2 cents added to the discussion :)

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping for a bigger meltdown from IDF but it was still a small meltdown so I will take that I guess.

John kinda did this to himself really. He had 2 front runners in Katie & Marybeth and he gave them crappy songs towards the end and doomed their chances.

Kelly also proved that mediocre male country singers don't need Blake Shelton to win the show :haha:

I was hoping for a bigger meltdown from IDF but it was still a small meltdown so I will take that I guess.

John kinda did this to himself really. He had 2 front runners in Katie & Marybeth and he gave them crappy songs towards the end and doomed their chances.

Kelly also proved that mediocre male country singers don't need Blake Shelton to win the show :haha:

All this.

Marybeth could have wiped the floor with Jake if given country/minivan songs.

I'll grudgingly agree with Katie, but I will sit alone at my table that Marybeth had a hand in her own loss, too. She wanted to go the pop route, not the country route that would've undoubtedly propelled her to the end. That was her choice, not John's. John can't be the only to blame there.

I'll grudgingly agree with Katie, but I will sit alone at my table that Marybeth had a hand in her own loss, too. She wanted to go the pop route, not the country route that would've undoubtedly propelled her to the end. That was her choice, not John's. John can't be the only to blame there.

Also you can’t blame John for Katie. That was TPTB’s fault.