The Voice of Holland Season 10

istersay

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

idk anything about the coaches. What's their background? (Genre preferences on the show, following, popularity etc.) Are the coaches as important as in the US version? :unsure:

coaches are still relevant even in the live shows. instead of just voting for constestants both public & coaches grade each performance, the combined score determines who's safe.

out of those 4 Anouk is by far the best coach, but it might be dangerous to join her team because she's pretty ruthless lol. she once booted both singers after the battle because she hated it that much :haha:

coaches are still relevant even in the live shows. instead of just voting for constestants both public & coaches grade each performance, the combined score determines who's safe.

out of those 4 Anouk is by far the best coach, but it might be dangerous to join her team because she's pretty ruthless lol. she once booted both singers after the battle because she hated it that much :haha:

:o Interesting! Do coaches grade their own teams, each others' or both?

LOL @ Anouk. My kind of coach. :D

:o Interesting! Do coaches grade their own teams, each others' or both?

all coaches grade every performance (and yeah coaches tend to give very high scores to their own team), the average score then combines with a public score.

after that people with the highest score are automatically safe, everyone else competes in Instant Save

all coaches grade every performance (and yeah coaches tend to give very high scores to their own team), the average score then combines with a public score.

after that people with the highest score are automatically safe, everyone else competes in Instant Save

Thx! :thumbs: I wonder why they never tried this format on the Voice US. Nvm, scratch that. Probably to spare the coaches from criticism.

Lmao wtf :haha: link or names pls, i want to watch that battle

Edited by Archanium

Why should she? She's just speaking facts.

I know, but she was their coach, she had a hand in how that performance turned out to be.

If they're not ready for the show, it's better to get rid of them than to keep them as fodder.

Yeah, but that's still mean to get rid of them that way. If I were the contestant, I would feel so worthless after knowing that the coach preferred to have one spot missing rather than to have one of them filling that spot.

I know, but she was their coach, she had a hand in how that performance turned out to be.

Yeah, but that's still mean to get rid of them that way. If I were the contestant, I would feel so worthless after knowing that the coach preferred to have one spot missing rather than to have one of them filling that spot.

Well they should have done better, if they are bad then they are bad. Improve on that or promote yourself outside a vocal competition show.

I get what you're saying but if they're no good, it won't help them to pretend they should persevere. It's a tough, ruthless and extremely competitive business. Some of these people need to find a different professional path, and sometimes ripping off the Band-Aid is what it takes.

Petition for an Anouk fanthread? :flowers:

[Youtube]od8zTaUEpgU&ab_channel=Top5NLs[/Youtube]

Also, if there's anyone gifted enough to caption this whole video about why she's so fantastic, I'd appreciate it. :haha:

The only English I recall in the video is 7:39 "It's just not gonna happen"/"It ain't gonna work" followed by "oh my f***ing god" at 7:55

Petition for an Anouk fanthread? :flowers:

[Youtube]od8zTaUEpgU&ab_channel=Top5NLs[/Youtube]

Also, if there's anyone gifted enough to caption this whole video about why she's so fantastic, I'd appreciate it. :haha:

The only English I recall in the video is 7:39 "It's just not gonna happen"/"It ain't gonna work" followed by "oh my f***ing god" at 7:55

there's another one with subtitles

Ry2ivQ-MgXg