The Voice of Holland Season 10

istersay

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed this one has by far the most views, so I figured it was worth a listen. It's a pretty unique version of "My Way." I like this better than "Never Enough" girl.

f3U0Xbnis5o

Seem like they're pimping her, because they posted the audio only before the first blinds. Is this a studio version? I don't know, but it's amazing. I added it to my Apple Music library. Here's your winner.

S4tPucpRzaQ

Edited by TeamAudra

I noticed this one has by far the most views, so I figured it was worth a listen. It's a pretty unique version of "My Way." I like this better than "Never Enough" girl.

f3U0Xbnis5o

She's really good. :thumbs:

Those coaches look so boring btw :yawn:

Edited by echoap

She's really good. :thumbs:

Those coaches look so boring btw :yawn:

I agree. How about that female coach acting like this wasn’t good enough to turn for until she heard the big note at the end. :rolleyes: That reminded me of Christina.

I found some other stuff from this girl on Instagram. She reminds me a little of a 16 year old Maelyn. Not as polished, of course, but similar tone, style and range. She’s very skilled on the piano too.

Edited by TeamAudra

I agree. How about that female coach acting like this wasn’t good enough to turn for until she heard the big note at the end. :rolleyes: That reminded me of Christina.

I found some other stuff from this girl on Instagram. She reminds me a little of a 16 year old Maelyn. Not as polished, of course, but similar tone, style and range. She’s very skilled on the piano too.

Yeah they're similar, even her face resembles Maelyn's a little bit :haha:. I hope she wins! :icecream:

Edited by echoap

Just finished the Blinds and there's a lot of blondes, it's really confusing :haha:

Too much Karaoke stuff for my liking, but they all seem good singers.

Here's my team so far:

Emma Boertien – My Way | The Blind Auditions |

f3U0Xbnis5o

Fleur Raateland – You Oughta Know | The Blind Auditions |

bXUZ380UNEw

Sophia Kruithof – Vincent | The Blind Auditions |

L6oPqyQGAvY

Julia Schutten – Sucker | The Blind Auditions |

dkzKlORewnM

Edited by echoap

Along with the USA and AU versions, The Voice of Holland is on my top 3. This season is pretty impressive so far for me at least.

Seem like they're pimping her, because they posted the audio only before the first blinds. Is this a studio version? I don't know, but it's amazing. I added it to my Apple Music library. Here's your winner.

There's no pimping there. They all got studio releases of their auditions on Spotify, iTunes and Youtube (these are geoblocked and for some reason her studio wasn't, but yeah she's really good).

Edited by fredcr123

Along with the USA and AU versions, The Voice of Holland is on my top 3. This season is pretty impressive so far for me at least.

There's no pimping there. They all got studio releases of their auditions on Spotify, iTunes and Youtube (these are geoblocked and for some reason her studio wasn't, but yeah she's really good).

OK. I don’t know how the geo block works. That’s the only one I can see on YT. On Apple Music, there are 8 auditions.

OK. I don’t know how the geo block works. That’s the only one I can see on YT. On Apple Music, there are 8 auditions.

They release each episode (auditions aired that episode) as an album with the 'artist' being The Voice of Holland. If you look there's the other ones.