Keeping Up with Scotty

buttons66

So far as we know, he has not announced anything about the tour.

Ok, thanks Carol. I’m surprised we haven’t heard anything yet, it appears that many artists are announcing tour dates and special guests, thought maybe I had missed something.

Scotty is featured on the new channel CIRCLE tonight at 6pm...this is the show NASHVILLE INSIDER ..if you dont have CIRCLE you can watch the program here direct..previously recorded! Series 1 Episode 156

https://countryroadtv.com/video/img_1103-mp4/?pl=2079

Scotty is talking about This Is It ,the song and the video etc ..program includes other topics also with other artists.

HOW AWESOME ...this was on Scottys FB accompanied by the presentation picture

Scotty McCreery

SCOTTY McCREERY’S “FIVE MORE MINUTES” IS CERTIFIED DOUBLE PLATINUM BY RIAA

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Scotty McCreery is kicking 2020 off with a bang! Just days before heading to Mexico for his first-ever appearance at Luke Bryan’s Crash My Playa, the country music hitmaker learned his signature hit, “Five More Minutes,” has been certified Double Platinum by the RIAA for sales of more than two million units. This is the singer/songwriter’s first Double Platinum certification.

“Five More Minutes” was McCreery’s first No.1 hit on both Mediabase/Country Aircheck Country Singles Chart and Billboard Country Airplay Chart. He wrote it with Frank Rogers (who also produced the song) and Monty Criswell, and it was the lead single from his No.1 album Seasons Change.

“I have believed in this song since the day I wrote it with Frank and Monty, and I am thrilled that the fans have believed in it as well,” said McCreery. “This song was inspired by the passing of my grandfather, and I feel him with me every time I sing it. As I’ve said many times, it is my favorite song I’ve ever written. Thanks to Triple 8 Management, Triple Tigers Records, and all my team for working so hard with me.”

McCreery debuted the song on the Grand Ole Opry during CMA Music Festival in June 2016. The live video of the performance on the Opry’s YouTube Channel reached millions of viewers and went on to earn the North Carolina native the Rare Country Award for Opry Moment of the Year in December 2016.

In 2017, “Five More Minutes” became the first country song in history to chart in the Top 50 of the Mediabase / Country Aircheck Country Singles chart without being released by a record label. McCreery signed with Triple Tigers Records soon after and the label expertly guided the song to No.1 in February 2018. That same year “Five More Minutes” earned McCreery a BMI Award for writing One of BMI’s Top 50 Country Songs of the Year and it was named One of the Top Ten Songs We Wish We’d Written by the professional membership of the Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI).

The acclaimed music video for “Five More Minutes,” directed by Jeff Ray, featured rare footage of McCreery growing up with family and friends. It went on to peak at No.1 on both the CMT Hot 20 Countdown and the GAC Top 20 Countdown, and to date has received almost 100 million views on YouTube.

• Like 1

Scotty McCreery gives Kyle Meredith a call to dish on his new EP, The Soundcheck Sessions, an acoustic set that strips bare the singles from his 2018 comeback record, Seasons Change. The country star discusses the validating moment of having that LP soar to number one thanks to the single "Five More Minutes," making him the first artist to do so without a manager or label after having been dropped following his 2013 album, as well as a moment where he took back control over his own songwriting. McCreery also talks about being looked at as a perfect Christian kid after winning American Idol's 10th season in 2011 and the difficulties of living up to that image, which can be heard in the song "In Between," a set of lyrics that try to dispel the wonderkid pedestal he was put on. We get an update on his next record that's in the works

and I got to talk about the moment he took his career into his own hands, not only a moment that paid off, but became record-setting.

Edited by buttons66

y5vTPj9A_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: Per , a location for the final 18 holes of #St8CupX is being voted on and decided in the coming days. Expect more news soon. #Viva

👀

UPDATED TODAY....

EPpKfStWAAAaGRI?format=jpg&name=medium

BREAKING NEWS ............FROM ST8 CUP GOLF

In 7 days ST8 Cup golf will head to Vegas.....stay tuned for further details

😂😂😎⛳🛫🏌️‍♂️

Edited by buttons66

hey man, any thoughts on the weather thursday impacting flights in and out of rdu? Supposed to be flying out to vegas thurs night to catch the canes this weekend.. wondering if i should rearrange travel

🤔

isfTDVgi_bigger.jpg

Replying to
There looks to be a window of time a couple hours long late Thursday evening where storms will likely affect flight operations, sometime in the 10p-2a period as things stand now.

isfTDVgi_bigger.jpg

Replying to
Outside of that window, I don’t see anything that’s likely to cause major problems. That said, it could be a bumpy ride for the first hour or so of the trip as you navigate around/over this system. Looks good past that, and Vegas wx looks nice. Have a safe & fun trip!

The St8 had some significant delays last night due to very bad stormy weather in Raleigh and Atlanta......

EQJagtsUEAAdYlh?format=jpg&name=largeEQJd5vVUwAEjtkl?format=jpg&name=medium

........They have now arrived .... 2am

Scottys IG story  .......The Loft

https://www.instagram.com/stories/scottymccreery/

St8 Cup Golf IG Story............

https://www.instagram.com/stories/st8cupgolf/

84404418_3495825690489494_50687555962541

Edited by buttons66