IPB Image

Interviews,Call-ins,

IPB Image

Social Media ~ Twitter

IPB Image

Social media ~ Facebook

Etc....... Etc.....Etc..... Etc

Edited by buttons66

A Look back at a few Magazine covers..........

IPB Image

====================================================

LOVE this thread title! ( as if we could actually keep up with him)

Title was ......tongue in cheek ..so to speak!!! :haha::thumbs:

https://www.soundslikenashville.com/news/sc...HDpVoHUvTipsVZM

SCOTTY MCCREERY TALKS NEW ALBUM AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2020

Sounds Like Nashville WRITTEN BY GRACE LENEHAN VAUGHN DECEMBER 6, 2019

Scotty McCreery is officially working on his fifth studio album. The 26-year-old singer has already been writing songs for the project, and he’ll be heading to the studio to record those songs in the coming months.

“We’ll be in the studio in December, and we’re going to be starting the next album and getting things rolling, so it’s exciting. It’s always a good time in the studio,” McCreery says. “[i’ve] been writing a lot, and a lot of great songs will be coming in from the outside writers as well, so I can’t wait. It’s my favorite time of the year in the studio, the creative process, all the magic that’s happening.”

As far as what kinds of songs to expect on the new project, McCreery says he’s been pulling inspiration from his personal life, and writing about his wife, Gabi. The two tied the knot in June 2018.

“I write a lot about my wife. It’s kind of the main thing in my life that’s been going on, and the best thing for sure, so it’s hard not to write about it,” he says.

IPB Image

McCreery has had a busy couple of years, earning two No. 1 hits from his latest album, Seasons Change, and headlining his own tour. Things won’t be slowing down in 2020 either, as McCreery assures fans he’ll be hitting the road once again.

“We’re going to be busy again,” he says. “We’re going to do a big summer tour, so we’ll be out all summer long, and that’s exciting. We’re going to stay busy and keep grinding and just having fun.”

Just saw Chris Dillard post these to twitter this morning..the one in the middle is the new 2019 ornament. Available thru scottyfans.com...... I received mine recently and I have to say its awesome...very sweet . Chris purchased entire collection.

IPB Image

https://www.buzzfeed.com/…/the-top-35-country-songs-of-the-…

Scotty McCreery

@ScottyMcCreery

Thanks

@BuzzFeed

for ranking "Five More Minutes" No. 14 out of the Top 35 Country Songs of the Decade. I'm in great company with these other artists and songs.

:thumbs:

Time to retweet, lol.

(P.S. - there are some great songs on that list, and some really bad ones. Looking at you FGL, Sam Hunt, Lil Nas, etc. I would have replaced any one of their songs with Lee Brice's I Drive Your Truck, and some other superior songs.)

IPB Image

Great 50minutes of Scottys favorite songs on Tracks that Built Me..from the UK Station

If you missed it ,these are the songs he chose

Elvis Presley....Blue Suede Shoes

Jaimie Johnson ... In Color

Scotty..5 More Minutes

Brad Paisley...Letters To me

Chris lane ...Big Big Plans

Scotty .. See You Tonight

Carrie Underwood....Before He Cheats

Conway Twitty...Hello Darlin'

Scotty .. In Between

Rascall Flats ...Like I Am

Loretta Lynn... Coal Miners Daughter

I wonder if Loretta Lynn likes to hear that Scotty named his truck after her. I laughed when he said that during this show.

Just checked Jamey Johnson's official video for In Color -- 77,275,112 views. Won song of the year from ACM and CMAs...plus got a Grammy nom for best country song and country performance. Very hard song to cover with the same emotion Jamey showed....but Scotty has done it.

• 2 weeks later...

Air Nashville

@airnashville

·

And puppy makes three..One year ago,

@ScottyMcCreery and his wife, #Gabi, introduce their new companion, Moose, on social media. (1/5)

IPB Image

===============================================

From Judys FB page ....Moose arrived :wub:

https://www.facebook.com/mikenjudy.mccreery...1H0&fref=nf

Edited by buttons66

I kept waiting for the sarcasm or cynicism from Trigger in that article.....none there. Love it.

Hes a hard nut to crack for sure..but he seems to like Scotty :thumbs:

====================================================

Scotty McCreery

@ScottyMcCreery

My book GO BIG OR GO HOME: THE JOURNEY TOWARD THE DREAM has just been re-released in paperback! You can check it out at the link below to

@amazon

or at any other stores and sites that sell books. https://amazon.com/Go-Big-Home-Journey-Towa...ooks&sr=1-2

Edited by buttons66

Luke Hillard posted this today on his IG story....some reminiscing for sure.....

1..new truck... :thumbs:

2. found inscription for Carson ....the sleeping merch guy...Carson on board.....Awwe <3

IPB Image

Edited by buttons66