ScaryPoolParty AKA Alejandro Aranda Fan Thread

KelseyW

I just love this guy. First Idol alumni where I can say that I loved him since his audition! :thumbs:;)

Edited by KelseyW

So according to Alejandro's Instagram/Twitter he was forced to cancel his London shows due to fatigue and not being in the right head space... :(

I'm kinda glad he is able to get some rest now. He said he hadn't slept properly during all the craziness following his Idol run.

Here's his message...

IPB Image

Edited by Riza-Smithson

I only kept up with this season of Idol through blogs and then watched up till All Star Duets on Hulu, but I ended up checking out Alejandro's album anyway and I really like it! My boyfriend watched the whole season of Idol and really liked Alejandro so I heard about him more from my boyfriend than through watching the show. I did catch some of his performances, up until the duets.

I like almost all the songs from his album except for a few, I don't like Black Cross at all (my bf doesn't either) but I really like Diamonds, Dance the Night Away, Vampire Shade, Heart Storm, Millennial Love, the remixed version of 10 Years, Tonight, Cholo Love, and Out Loud.

I only kept up with this season of Idol through blogs and then watched up till All Star Duets on Hulu, but I ended up checking out Alejandro's album anyway and I really like it! My boyfriend watched the whole season of Idol and really liked Alejandro so I heard about him more from my boyfriend than through watching the show. I did catch some of his performances, up until the duets.

I like almost all the songs from his album except for a few, I don't like Black Cross at all (my bf doesn't either) but I really like Diamonds, Dance the Night Away, Vampire Shade, Heart Storm, Millennial Love, the remixed version of 10 Years, Tonight, Cholo Love, and Out Loud.

Awesome! :flowers:

I love his originals from Idol, and some of the newer tunes, the rest need to meld with me more on repeat listens. :yes:

I love the piano on Cholo Love! Reminds me of background music to a certain scene in Sister Act 2! :o That's good by the way. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a great opportunity for Alejandro. He has really worked hard. A true musician.

Of course the same old people at a certain Idol site, are once again complaining that he can't sing, blah, blah, blah.

IMO, it's just jealousy that the runner-up is getting more attention. Whereas the winner has yet to release any music. But that's not Alejandro's fault.

What a great opportunity for Alejandro. He has really worked hard. A true musician.

Of course the same old people at a certain Idol site, are once again complaining that he can't sing, blah, blah, blah.

IMO, it's just jealousy that the runner-up is getting more attention. Whereas the winner has yet to release any music. But that's not Alejandro's fault.

His band was so cool too! :yes: :thumbs:

Alejandro= Not everyone's cuppa tea. BUT. He can sing. Not like Adam Lambert or even Kris Allen, but he's got chops.

I am still ticked that Hollywood is basically blowing another winner's prize with Laine... GIVE US THE MUSIC. :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I made a YouTube playlist of Alejandro's journey so far... Sadly it has only 27 videos because of song rights AI took down even his audition... :(

Edited by KelseyW
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...