buttons66

IPB Image

December 7th 2019

KTEX 10-Man-Jam

Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show /Prairie Group Rodeo Arena

Mercedes ~ Texas

Tickets : $10

Time :2pm-Midnight

FM 100 KTEX & Cricket present, our 10th Annual KTEX 10 Man Jam! Enjoy the biggest one day event in South Texas. It’s an event that so many people look forward to each year. Enjoy a full day of music, food, drinks, and vendors! This year, we are bringing back a lot of our 10 Man Jam Alumni. You’ll recognize some of the biggest names from previous jams. They have all had radio success and have rocked the 10 Man Jam stage. We will also add some new names to the country music scene.

Line Up

Rodney Atkins

High Valley

Lanco

Dillon Carmichael

Filmore

Tenille Townes

Thompson Square

Locash

Drew Baldridge

Scotty McCreery

IPB Image

The order of appearance will be posted on social media (Facebook, Snap Chat, Twitter, and Instagram @fm100ktex and announced on the radio on day of show beginning at 2pm.

Edited by buttons66

Just read that the line-up is usually posted at 2pm (start of show)..pretty sure there is huge purpose in not posting it before. :thumbs: Altho I would imagine with a 10 hour concert most will be there this evening. :thumbs:

There are quite a few resale tickets being offered on KRTX FB page

Just read that the line-up is usually posted at 2pm (start of show)..pretty sure there is huge purpose in not posting it before. :thumbs: Altho I would imagine with a 10 hour concert most will be there this evening. :thumbs:

There are quite a few resale tickets being offered on KRTX FB page

Gigi will be there. Hope she does a recording or two. Today is Weslaco's 100 anniversary celebration. Parade was this morning. That's only 4 miles from the jam. That may cut into the crowd some because there are celebration plans all weekend. I am unable to attend either. Old age is gettin to me.

Posted lineup.

https://www.facebook.com/FM100ktex/photos/f...e=3&theater

MagicMike

@IHEARTKAI7

·

Got my front row spot for .@ScottyMcCreery !! Gonna be an all time of the night!! With .@kaisoup77 as my partner in crime.

IPB Image

gigi

@kaisoup77

·

Waiting in line to get in! Only for ⁦@ScottyMcCreery⁩ #KtexTenManJam Beautiful day in South Texas. #MercedesTexas ⁦

@FM100KTEX

IPB Image

Not sure I'd want to be one of the last two acts. Have a feeling that crowd will be feeling no pain by then.

It's a loonnggggg day. The weather is perfect. Sunny and 75. (We're in a little coldsnap). Locash is really good in this setting. They really rev up the crowd.

Last time Scotty was here he went on about 7:30. By the time he comes on, the crowd will be about 8000. People come and go. He's at the perfect time slot.

On that FB page, they have at least 24 pics of High Valley m&gs. No other artists that I could see. Are they having that many m&gs for each artist? That might take up a lot of those 10 hours, lol.

I heard them say a m&g win is for all artist. In other words, if you win one you get to meet all artists.

Gaby

@GMGarcia639

·

2m

Okay @ScottyMcCreery

is up next and my heart really can't take it

They have videos of Carmichael and Thompson Square on their Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/FM100ktex/

Edited by tfortexas

Video clip

https://twitter.com/i/status/1203506374992379905

Liz #Texas #Shefani

@LizJustLiz80

·

12m

@ScottyMcCreery

in the house!!!!!

Jay

@castillooo03

·

13m

Scotty McCreery is performing and he is BEAUTIFUL y’all

😭

gigi

@kaisoup77

·

5m

You guys not here are missing out!!! @ScottyMcCreery

is killing it here at the #KtexTenManJam South Texas #Mercedes Crowd loves him!! @FM100KTEX

Edited by tfortexas