harrison

jordan

boaz

adam

caius

fred

will

love those top 3 for the band, now let's see who they put with them

how long ago was this filmed? both groups could turn out pretty good depending on how long they've been together

I'm not sure when it was filmed :unsure: I wonder how long they gave them to rehearse after they grouped them

agree with that lady in yellow, girls >>>>>>>>>>> boys

so i relistened to some auditions and made my t5 for the season and ended up with 3 guys (who all made the band) and 2 girls (only 1 making the band)...so i may have spoken too soon...lol

jennifer

reece

harrison

jed

jess

Edited by holinessss

I watched the first episode on Friday, just finished the Girls showcase episode.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the girls and there's a lot of talent amongst them. I would say Jess is my favorite. She is a STAR and has the total package - of strong vocals, great stage presence/energy, rapping skills and everything. Her "Survivor" performance blew me away! :omg: I thought she was the biggest shoo-in for the group and gla I was right.

Hoping to watch the guys episode now if my links will load. :haha:

i love how they lowkey use "she's a soloist" as a passive aggressive diss lolol

LMAOO Yess. :dead:

so the only one they ended up cutting was jennifer...who was my fave...she deserved better anyways

also, them bringing back virginia was them realizing they couldn't teach the other girls to sing/improve lolz

I was sad when they cut her. :(

:dead:

i was surprised by the bring back

I wasn't too surprised by that - but I was more surprisd that they cut Virigina in the first place.

Some Very talented people on the show. It’s a shame they lost viewers with the awful celebrity version because there have been some great singers.

They almost got it right too! But Jennifer was my favourite, not a wrong note at all, I hope they sign her as a solo as she was spectacular, loved her tone. If that was their plan then they have it spot on.

Yeah. :( I'm surprisingly enjoying this series and kinda wish it was longer - with the Celeb version being shorter. :ph34rwave:

I didn't think of Jennifer getting signed but i do feel like one of the producers/songwriters would love to work with her.

I do also think KellieMarie should be a solo artist. I’m glad for her she made the band but, the song writing and her tone of voice, she has a Freya ridings style to her.

Yeah I can see Kellie-Marie as a solo artist but can see her fitting in the group as well.

I also don't get why only one of the bands can win. I think it would be better to sign and work on the boy band and the girl group - and co-promote them at the same time. There's a market for them both.

Well I do hope the losing band gets something and continue to wok together.

will they end up signing both groups :lol:

They should do so.

Just finished watching the boys episode. Some good talent in there too but overall the girls were stronger and seemed to gel better. Rooting for them to win - although I wish they would sign and give both groups a shot and fulfill and reach their potential.