X Factor The Band

istersay

i've been keeping up on performances via youtube, but so confused on format/winning?? does 1 win?? when's the band part go into play?

but a couple of the girls are pretty good, none of the guys are special tho...

I think they chose the ones for the girl band, next the guys, then do they compete or something or they both get to be a band? I'm not sure how it works either :lol:

I wish they would do an XF in the US though

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they chose the ones for the girl band, next the guys, then do they compete or something or they both get to be a band? I'm not sure how it works either :lol:

I wish they would do an XF in the US though

i love how they lowkey use "she's a soloist" as a passive aggressive diss lolol

Some Very talented people on the show. It’s a shame they lost viewers with the awful celebrity version because there have been some great singers.

They almost got it right too! But Jennifer was my favourite, not a wrong note at all, I hope they sign her as a solo as she was spectacular, loved her tone. If that was their plan then they have it spot on.

Edited by Seanio

he's okay, he also raps so one of him or boaz is probably going - but he has better stage presence

oh, thanks. too many rappers then, depending on where they want the band to go with genre

I'm waiting for someone to come up there with a huge vocal and with stage presence

yikes Harrison