Spotify Channel:   

Newest Single "Off The Ground" OUT NOW!

AS OF APRIL 2ND, 2023 CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE IS DOUBLE PLATINUM!! CONGRATS HALEY!!
Edited by KelseyW

Here's to Reinhart Records. So glad you finally got your merch. :sorcerer:

From Oh Damn and Deep Water to Baby Doll, Crack the Code and Strange World, "Lo-Fi Soul" is a grand record. :wub:

Thanks! :flowers:

My faves fluctuate on this album in particular. One minute it's the slow songs the next it's the rockier ones...

My fave remains "Don't Know How to Love You." :thumbs: <3

• 2 weeks later...

Top 15 viewed #TeamHaleyFans' videos of 2019. 3 videos got a million views each, 3-2019 published videos made the list, one of them, a Haley original :flowers:

H4YkgeYRdMA

Links to top 15's full video:

# 15

# 14

# 13

# 12

# 11

# 10

# 9

# 8

# 7

# 6

# 5

# 4

# 3

# 2

# 1

Edited by Tusk

Many thanks Tusk. :sorcerer:

In the spirit of Christmas, I'm listening to her latest holiday tunes "Santa Baby", "The Christmas Song" and "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" :flowers:

I wonder what a Haley Christmas original would sound like... :o <3

Me too. I'm guessing it will be jazzy and caramel-like :flowers: Maybe it'll sound like one of her unreleased songs "Sweet Something". Or "Last Kiss Goodbye" :sorcerer:

:o :wub:

Oooh. I like that idea! That's a good sonic landscape to start from too. Sums up Haley's style pretty good as well! :thumbs:

ICYMI I've been posting videos from Haley's recent tour on my channel. The videos are organized in Playlists. Here's a

from Chicago, Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, Santa Ana (CA) and New York. This playlist are from the mic check performances from Haley's
wherein she performed something like 13 different mic check songs in 14 videos Edited by Tusk

ICYMI I've been posting videos from Haley's recent tour on my channel. The videos are organized in Playlists. Here's a

from Chicago, Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, Santa Ana (CA) and New York. This playlist are from the mic check performances from Haley's
wherein she performed something like 13 different mic check songs in 14 videos

I am so behind with your videos so these playlists will help! Thank you! :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...