Nov 29th Home for the Holidays

buttons66

YTHO?

@DylanVowell

·

Had a great time @ScottyMcCreery, it was a great concert hope you come back soon.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Danielle Brown

@Danielle4beauty

·

Loved getting your see @ScottyMcCreery tonight. My momma would have loved it , but I know she was watching from Heaven !!! Glad I could take my daughter to experience it. We got to sit front row on the ground LoL!!!

IPB Image

=====================================

Hey y'all, so sorry I am so late commenting on this event. We had a family get-together yesterday and it has been hectic around the Daniels' house. Lol

The concert was Awesome! As always. There was a huge crowd and they were very welcoming of Scotty and very vocal! I am never fully prepared for Scotty's voice at a live concert....he is so special. We did not have seats close to the stage, so I was not able to get any good pics so I am happy to see such great pics on this thread. I met a lady who sat in front of us....like me, she knew all the words to all of the songs. She said she has been a fan since American Idol and this was her first concert. She was so excited and I loved meeting her. I really hope it won't be another 3 years before I can attend another concert....that is just too long. Lol

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and wish a Very Merry Christmas season to all our IDF family.

Love Y'all! :hug:

Hey y'all, so sorry I am so late commenting on this event. We had a family get-together yesterday and it has been hectic around the Daniels' house. Lol

The concert was Awesome! As always. There was a huge crowd and they were very welcoming of Scotty and very vocal! I am never fully prepared for Scotty's voice at a live concert....he is so special. We did not have seats close to the stage, so I was not able to get any good pics so I am happy to see such great pics on this thread. I met a lady who sat in front of us....like me, she knew all the words to all of the songs. She said she has been a fan since American Idol and this was her first concert. She was so excited and I loved meeting her. I really hope it won't be another 3 years before I can attend another concert....that is just too long. Lol

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and wish a Very Merry Christmas season to all our IDF family.

Love Y'all! :hug:

Thanks so much for the 'full report'! :flowers: :hug: ... And I also hope that you don't need to wait 3 years for another concert!