Kelly Clarkson Talk Show

istersay

:w00t:

Update:

IPB Image

The Kelly Clarkson Show is daytime's newest destination for humor, heart, and connection, featuring three-time Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter, mother and America's original idol, Kelly Clarkson. The Kelly Clarkson Show will present the biggest newsmakers and names in film, television and music; as well as emerging new talent and people who are beacons of hope in their communities. Kelly will also connect with everyday people and everyday relatable issues. Her "weekday hang" will also include live performances, games and Kelly's unfiltered perspective on life, family, kids, relationships, marriage and the things that inspire her.

full article

lE7lhYHBCOM

IPB Image

--------------------

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/15/2020 at 2:55 PM, Starry_Night said:

Oops, I've been posting some videos from the show in Kelly's thread, but I should post in here as well. :haha:  This is exciting news! 😄 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

Wait so does that mean only two more seasons or does that mean depending on if the show continues to do well and if she still wants to host The Kelly Clarkson Show that it will get renewed for several more seasons?

It got renewed for 2 more seasons, so it's doing well. 

21 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

Wait so does that mean only two more seasons or does that mean depending on if the show continues to do well and if she still wants to host The Kelly Clarkson Show that it will get renewed for several more seasons?

1 hour ago, Starry_Night said:

It got renewed for 2 more seasons, so it's doing well. 

:yes: 

I believe this is just a renewal and does not reflect on when the show will end. I'm sure things will be re-evaluated later on to see if it will be renewed again after 2023. It is good that it got renewed for two seasons at once, rather than just one. ^_^ 

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

:yes: 

I believe this is just a renewal and does not reflect on when the show will end. I'm sure things will be re-evaluated later on to see if it will be renewed again after 2023. It is good that it got renewed for two seasons at once, rather than just one. ^_^ 

I was asking because the way Kelly Clarkson said two more seasons made it sound like only two more seasons. I have a feeling that it is probably not a reflection of when the show is ending, but I wasn't sure.

Edited by anticoronaperson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

So Randy Jackson and Paula Abdul are on board to being judges on American Idol again. Now they just need Simon Cowell and Ryan Seacrest on board and then we can start making super stars again.

Considering Ryan never left, they really would just need to get Simon. :haha: