AI 18 Spoiler Discussion Thread

istersay

I think that's Laine Hardy's post show struggle - and why he has yet to even release any music. It's been 8 mos since the finale. I can see him not speaking up for himself and just going along with whatever the label wants. Whereas Alejandro had a better sense of who he as an artist.

Laine has two singles, it's hollywood records who has to step up

Laine has two singles, it's hollywood records who has to step up

Huh? :huh:

If he has TWO singles then why hasn't Hollywood properly released/promoted them? I have yet to see confirmation of said singles...

Then don't mention her. Send her back to high school and keep kids off Idol!

Here here!

I want 25 plus year-olds not "OMG DID YOU KNOW THAT HE/SHE IS ONLY 15!!111" hopefuls... :ph34rwave:

The show has had some really strong teen contestants in the past. David Archuleta, Allison Iraheta, Paris Bennett, Jordin Sparks, and Lauren Alaina were all ready for the competition. But most of the time, the teens just aren’t ready to compete on a big stage and have a hard time connecting to the songs. Especially in recent seasons.

I’m ready for Top 40 spoilers!

The show has had some really strong teen contestants in the past. David Archuleta, Allison Iraheta, Paris Bennett, Jordin Sparks, and Lauren Alaina were all ready for the competition. But most of the time, the teens just aren’t ready to compete on a big stage and have a hard time connecting to the songs. Especially in recent seasons.

So am I!

Plus Scotty McCreery, Jessica Sanchez, Jena Irene, and Gabby Barrett- all made the finales for their seasons.

Plus Scotty McCreery, Jessica Sanchez, Jena Irene, and Gabby Barrett- all made the finales for their seasons.

LOL, according a Gabby Barrett fanatic, she is supposed to be more successful than Phillip Phillips. She got called out for it at MJs that the stats don't back that up.

Barrett already had the reputation of ego tripping when she was on the show. Why try to take down someone else's success - to make her look good???

Some of them also struggled after the show. David Archuleta has gone through years of emotional turmoil of the stress from the show and the fracture it cause within his family. Lauren Alaina had a eating disorder. Allison Iraheta never lived up to her potential and ended up as a back-up singer for the show.

Some of them also struggled after the show. David Archuleta has gone through years of emotional turmoil of the stress from the show and the fracture it cause within his family. Lauren Alaina had a eating disorder. Allison Iraheta never lived up to her potential and ended up as a back-up singer for the show.

Yeah but that happens to a lot of teen singers/celebrities, not just Idol contestants. Even adults. Some people don’t handle pressure as well as others. I believe Antonella was 20 when she was on the show and she’s still trying to blame it for her drug addiction.

LOL, according a Gabby Barrett fanatic, she is supposed to be more successful than Phillip Phillips. She got called out for it at MJs that the stats don't back that up.

Barrett already had the reputation of ego tripping when she was on the show. Why try to take down someone else's success - to make her look good???

:ph34rwave:

Allison Iraheta= AI8's Carly Smithson. Frustratingly wasting away good talent...