They still miss a lot;

The new Maddison Vanderbung: Sasha Hurtado

Taylor Ann, Demi, Erin, Hannah Sattler,

Ren(to be confirmed)

And The Voice contestants..we already now

Still waiting they show timyra Joy lol hahahahah

And a lot other contestants that make trough and we didnt see it

Edited by olaui.hoho

Shannon Gibbons and Sasha Hurtado are my girls favorite a white girl with a short hair that i forgot her name but its so good too.

Bad part this year: almost that make trough they are só Young.

I dont like seasons Full of juveniles

Edited by olaui.hoho

Shannon Gibbons and Sasha Hurtado are my girls favorite a white girl with a short hair that i forgot her name but its so good too.

Bad part this year: almost that make trough they are só Young.

I dont like seasons Full of juveniles

As long as they are talented, I don't think age matters.

As long as they are talented, I don't think age matters.

Unfortunately, older singers are more likely to have a distinctive identity and to know what songs work best for them. Not that many winners are teenagers, and there’s a reason for that. That said, age doesn’t matter in terms of pure talent.

Unfortunately, older singers are more likely to have a distinctive identity and to know what songs work best for them. Not that many winners are teenagers, and there’s a reason for that. That said, age doesn’t matter in terms of pure talent.

I think that's Laine Hardy's post show struggle - and why he has yet to even release any music. It's been 8 mos since the finale. I can see him not speaking up for himself and just going along with whatever the label wants. Whereas Alejandro had a better sense of who he as an artist.

I think that's Laine Hardy's post show struggle - and why he has yet to even release any music. It's been 8 mos since the finale. I can see him not speaking up for himself and just going along with whatever the label wants. Whereas Alejandro had a better sense of who he as an artist.

I hate this whole... Wait a year for an album/single thing that Idol's been doing lately... :thumbsdown:

They've been lacking on the black churchy divas since the reboot started. Hopefully they get more of those this season. People like La'Porsha, Candice, Melinda, Fantasia, etc. People who are almost guaranteed to kill it every week with their big vocals.

Edited by countrynineteen

Still no Arthur Gunn? :thumbsdown:

They've been lacking on the black churchy divas since the reboot started. Hopefully they get more of those this season. People like La'Porsha, Candice, Melinda, Fantasia, etc. People who are almost guaranteed to kill it every week with their big vocals.

:yes:

Though Melinda doesn't equal "churchy" to me. Or diva-ish. But her vocals are transcendent! ;)

i have a feeling they're gonna keep aliana to fill that role, but disastrously :'(

Julia Gargano and Louis Knight are my two favorites right now. Julia sounds like a mix between Sara Bareilles and Pink, and Louise has a really cool, current sounds. Don’t know if he’s British or if he just mimics a British accent like Josiah Leming.