AI 18 Spoiler Discussion Thread

istersay

Will the finale be in May like the old times? :o

Also. I can't remember worth sh!t so if AI16 and AI17 both ended in May I honestly forgot.... lol Could've sworn they were April finales though... :huh:

You're thinking of 15, which ended early, rather than having begun earlier. :flowers:

Feeling optimistic! Lots of good talent in that bunch. :))

They're 100% upping the minority quotient, though I'll wait to proclaim that as fact when I see at least a HW list. Not that last year's Final 2 weren't both multi-ethnic. But people love to argue, "BUT they play 'white music', so they don't count!" :duh:

I liked just the guy singing "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" :thumbs:

He could be a quote "Diamond in the rough" OR He could be Alejandro part 2... Just basing on his style of singing, voice, instrument use, and Hispanic (That's a guess. Could be wrong...) background. :ph34r:

I liked just the guy singing "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" :thumbs:

He could be a quote "Diamond in the rough" OR He could be Alejandro part 2... Just basing on his style of singing, voice, instrument use, and Hispanic (That's a guess. Could be wrong...) background. :ph34r:

I quite liked him as well. :yes:

He actually has a voice more akin to PP and NOTHING like Alejandro. :dead: The other aspects apply, but vocally, they are completely distinct from one another.

I quite liked him as well. :yes:

He actually has a voice more akin to PP and NOTHING like Alejandro. :dead: The other aspects apply, but vocally, they are completely distinct from one another.

Oh yeah! Phillip is a good comparison. :yes::thumbs:

I'm interested in this guy. Wonder what his name is? :shifty: