Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.

TeamAudra

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, season1 said:

Nice! I hope their coaches would help promote them when their music is out.

Were they on the same season?

Yes. Pryor and Kaleb were both from Season 14 and were on Team Blake. They were paired during the Battles with which Pryor won the round. Kaleb was stolen by Kelly. They also performed a duet in the Semifinals.

11 hours ago, season1 said:

Nice! I hope their coaches would help promote them when their music is out.

Were they on the same season?

Pryor and Kaleb have played at Blake's bars several times.

Kelly's done a lot for Kaleb she financed a solo EP he recorded, I don't think he released the whole thing, but the three singles he released were a part of it. Kelly also used her performance slot on The Voice last season to have Kaleb perform "I Dream in Southern," a song she's featured on. He also performed a different single on her talk show a few months ago. He's gotten the most visible support from her aside from her winners. It's pretty much a sure thing she'll have Kaleb and Pryor on her show when they release something.

^ Yes Michael's own band as well The BB King Band that features him as their lead vocalist are both also signed to the that label.

Not sure how long Sarah's deal has been in the works, but when she was talking to fans after her show in L.A. last year she mentioned not wanting to digitally release the EP that she was selling CDs of at her shows because she wanted her first digital release to be when she was signed with a label. Sarah has a business savvy and professional manner about her that is way beyond her years, that along with her talent and work ethic hopefully will lead to her having a long successful career. 

15 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

Pryor and Kaleb have played at Blake's bars several times.

Kelly's done a lot for Kaleb she financed a solo EP he recorded, I don't think he released the whole thing, but the three singles he released were a part of it. Kelly also used her performance slot on The Voice last season to have Kaleb perform "I Dream in Southern," a song she's featured on. He also performed a different single on her talk show a few months ago. He's gotten the most visible support from her aside from her winners. It's pretty much a sure thing she'll have Kaleb and Pryor on her show when they release something.

On 2/5/2020 at 5:37 AM, NerdN7 said:

Yes. They even sang a duet together. 

20 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yes. Pryor and Kaleb were both from Season 14 and were on Team Blake. They were paired during the Battles with which Pryor won the round. Kaleb was stolen by Kelly. They also performed a duet in the Semifinals.

Thanks y'all for the Pryor and Kaleb info. I didn't pay much attention to S14 that's why I forgot about their battle and duet.

Who wants to be Caitlin Caporale fake boyfriend :P

https://www.backstage.com/casting/nbcs-the-voice-artist-seeking-lead-male-actor-345131/

Untitled Music Video Seeking Lead Male Actor
CATEGORY:TV & VIDEO: MUSIC VIDEOS  TAGS:NOT PAIDNONUNION  EXPIRES:March 15, 2020 8:00 PM

Production Description

Casting male love interest for a pop ballad music video. Artist appeared on NBC’s "The Voice."

Male Love Interest (Pop Ballad Music Video) (Supporting): Male, 25-35

lead male love interest who is chivalrous, sweet, and loving.
Ethnicity: All Ethnicities
Required Media: Headshot/Photo, Video Reel

2 minutes ago, Dany said:

Who wants to be Caitlin Caporale fake boyfriend :P

https://www.backstage.com/casting/nbcs-the-voice-artist-seeking-lead-male-actor-345131/

It also says “not paid.”  Awesome. I’m sure she’ll have people beating down the door to get that gig. :P

Side note: I like the old emoticons better. 

• 3 weeks later...