Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.

TeamAudra

I had to restart this thread to post this. Morgan Frazier is now part of a duo called Roxan. This is their new single. I’ve listened to enough of her originals to conclude that Morgan wrote this. This is a very well written country storytelling song. They have an EP coming out soon.

I’m still pissed about “Lips of an Angel.”

rROhECS1n1A

I had to restart this thread to post this. Morgan Frazier is now part of a duo called Roxan. This is their new single. I’ve listened to enough of her originals to conclude that Morgan wrote this. This is a very well written country storytelling song. They have an EP coming out soon.

I’m still pissed about “Lips of an Angel.”

rROhECS1n1A

Great song.

Another Grammy nomination for Koryn Hawthorne!

:w00t:

Best Gospel Performance/Song

This award is given to the artist(s) and songwriter(s) (for new compositions) for the best traditional Christian, roots gospel or contemporary gospel single or track.

LOVE THEORY

Kirk Franklin; Kirk Franklin, songwriter

TALKIN' 'BOUT JESUS

Gloria Gaynor Featuring Yolanda Adams; Bryan

Fowler, Gloria Gaynor & Chris Stevens, songwriters

SEE THE LIGHT

Travis Greene Featuring Jekalyn Carr

SPEAK THE NAME

Koryn Hawthorne Featuring Natalie Grant

THIS IS A MOVE (LIVE)

Tasha Cobbs Leonard; Tony Brown, Brandon Lake, Tasha Cobbs Leonard & Nate Moore, songwriters

:w00t:

Best Gospel Performance/Song

This award is given to the artist(s) and songwriter(s) (for new compositions) for the best traditional Christian, roots gospel or contemporary gospel single or track.

LOVE THEORY

Kirk Franklin; Kirk Franklin, songwriter

TALKIN' 'BOUT JESUS

Gloria Gaynor Featuring Yolanda Adams; Bryan

Fowler, Gloria Gaynor & Chris Stevens, songwriters

SEE THE LIGHT

Travis Greene Featuring Jekalyn Carr

SPEAK THE NAME

Koryn Hawthorne Featuring Natalie Grant

THIS IS A MOVE (LIVE)

Tasha Cobbs Leonard; Tony Brown, Brandon Lake, Tasha Cobbs Leonard & Nate Moore, songwriters

I saw this earlier! Gospel music is not always my cup of tea, but this is really a gorgeous song and the feature actually works much better than I thought it would. I hope she wins this year, kinda thought she got robbed last year :ph34rwave:

It definitely needs more recognition it's still at <1000 streams 😢

So tough for country females to break through nowadays. For every Kasey Musgraves and Marin Morris there's hundreds of Morgan Frazier's just dying for some attention.

Reagan Strange joined Red Street Records, a Christian music label founded by Rascal Flatts member Jay DeMarcus. :flowers:

IPB Image

Red Street Records Signs Reagan Strange and Cade Thompson

https://www.newreleasetoday.com/news_detail.php?newsid=4421

Red Street Records, the Christian music record label launched last year by Rascal Flatts' Jay DeMarcus, held a press conference in Nashville, Tennessee today to announce the signing of two brand new artists: Reagan Strange and Cade Thompson.

DeMarcus first met Reagan Strange when Rascal Flatts visited the set of NBC's The Voice during season 15, where Reagan reached the semifinals at the stunning young age of 15. Jay says he was blown away by her voice, then sat down to meet with her and her mother after the show ended, and there "fell in love" with her heart for God and her generation.

Red Street Records Announces New Additions

https://www.ccmmagazine.com/news/red-street...xBkfhJf2_1OcXyI

Reagan Strange, 14, is a powerhouse vocalist from Memphis, TN, and is most recently known for being on Team Adam (Levine) on Season 15 of NBC’s The Voice. Strange has always had a passion for singing and wants to be an inspiration to all of those around her.

“When you look at how young Reagan is,” DeMarcus said, “her maturity level and the depth of her voice, coupled with the precision with which she delivers a song, really captivated me while she was on The Voice. Then when I met her in person in L.A., she was even more impressive.”

DeMarcus added, “I signed Reagan because I believe in what she’s doing, and I believe the world needs to hear the message she has to deliver. Reagan can be a light for an entire generation of younger kids.”

Lauren Duski released new music today! Chasing Me is a great song I heard her perform this in concert like a month ago and it's so good! https://open.spotify.com/track/2htp35DVLWbT...FTE2ijDfJ6llrZg

That link ⬆ did not work (for me). But, this one does work

https://open.spotify.com/album/5PvJ0xQaz0xX...ySk6OYvlZ-_QXWw

Holy WOW❗ Does it & Lauren ever sound good❗ What a beautiful tune, sweet voice, could listen to her sing all day ♾

Edited by Drew1903

What happened to the Noah Mac thread? :'(

You haven't been on the forum for a while :teehee:

Unfortunatly the forums had a huge crippling glitch we had to reset everything and start anew so all the past tread are dead you need to make a new fan thread.

• 4 weeks later...

https://kdhnews.com/news/local/rose-short-t...2cc1dbbac1.html

Rose Short, Killeen resident and finalist of NBC’s “The Voice,” will begin a national tour in March.

The Rose Short Experience Tour will kick off in Killeen at 8 p.m. March 7 at the Vive Les Arts, 3401 S. W.S. Young Drive.

Joining Short on the tour will be fellow finalist Katie Kadan, who finished in third place on season 17 of the “The Voice,” which ended last month. Short finished in fourth place.