Crystal Bowersox Fan Thread

istersay

Wow, really :o

She is working on a new album, so there's good news!

:w00twave: I'm so happy :w00t:

I moved the thread, because when they update the board I don't know what forums will still be here, keeping this in Idol for Now o:) I know that forum will be set up, and the new posts moved there

:lol: that would be cool

Let's face it, she could school most of them. :lol:

But a duet between her and Maddie Poppe would be great. Maddie was a huge Crystal fan herself! In fact, I think I recall her saying she thought she'd never win because Crystal got runner-up, and if she couldn't, no female type like her could. I like to think Poppe pulled off what Bowersox came so close to doing. <3

But a duet between her and Maddie Poppe would be great. Maddie was a huge Crystal fan herself! In fact, I think I recall her saying she thought she'd never win because Crystal got runner-up, and if she couldn't, no female type like her could. I like to think Poppe pulled off what Bowersox came so close to doing.

Crystal didn't win, but at least she has never stopped working , putting out her albums and touring all the time. I didn't see that season Maddie was on but that's cool she liked her

:wub:

AZpMX0XvGMU

If there's anything you need to access from the old thread, you can try checking out the Wayback Machine/Internet Archive. The 2019 archives aren't really working due to the Cloudfare Message that always loads up after a few minutes, but I was able to access the 2018 and 2017 threads pretty easily.

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to believe it has been almost a decade since Idol, and Crystal is still making a living touring!

:w00twave: hi glad you found the thread :lol: it's a condensed Idol section now, but this is cool.

she's a hard worker and I don't think she's stopped touring and making new music at all since idol, except for vacations and stuff

Thanks! :w00twave: I didn't even notice the anniversary, and I didn't see your PM until today, even though I check the forum often!

:lol: everything is kind of wonky here lately, I hope it can get upgraded and back to a normal thing. I was afraid you would look for her forum and see it's gone and then just leave forever :lol:

:lol: everything is kind of wonky here lately, I hope it can get upgraded and back to a normal thing. I was afraid you would look for her forum and see it's gone and then just leave forever :lol:

Thanks, that's good to hear

I hope to be a fan forever, and am glad this site still exists. I haven't watched Idol itself in years, except for bits and pieces.

I wish they would do an all stars season sometime!

I might watch that :lol:

Thanks, that's good to hear

I hope to be a fan forever, and am glad this site still exists. I haven't watched Idol itself in years, except for bits and pieces.

me either

Crystal will always be putting out great new music, Ill be here for it :D

If there's anything you need to access from the old thread, you can try checking out the Wayback Machine/Internet Archive. The 2019 archives aren't really working due to the Cloudfare Message that always loads up after a few minutes, but I was able to access the 2018 and 2017 threads pretty easily.

I only tried the cached view thing

Twitter Profile :wub:

IPB Image

@crystalbowersox

·

Nov 19

Check out my new Playlist on Spotify supporting some of my female friends in the biz, and favorite songs by female artists!! I’ll be adding songs over the next few weeks - tell me if there’s something I need to hear and add to this playlist!!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/52q7xbrO9Th8fbm326St4F

I finally started watching it towards the end, it's silly but entertaining!

I KNEW Chris Daughtry was an actual recording artist, I even said I have that person on Spotify somewhere, I know it. I didn't, but I remembered from Idol. :lol:

I never saw Seal's performances, I like to think I would have recognized his voice. Unless they disguise their singing voices, I know they disguises their speaking voices.

But a duet between her and Maddie Poppe would be great. Maddie was a huge Crystal fan herself! In fact, I think I recall her saying she thought she'd never win because Crystal got runner-up, and if she couldn't, no female type like her could. I like to think Poppe pulled off what Bowersox came so close to doing. <3

That's great that Maddie was a fan. I did watch parts of that season, and she was one of the ones I did like. Walk Like an Egyptian was awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...