CGF's top 50 songs of 2019

QueenKalie

30. Both- Ingrid Andress

IPB Image

Ingrid Andgress was apart of the impressive cast of singers that I discovered from my google search this summer! I have included 2 of her songs in the rankings Both are great songs. *Pun Intended* :giggle: Ingrid is a 28-year-old country singer who is originally from Denver Colorado. ” She was named to Sounds Like Nashville’s “19 New Country Artists to Watch in 2019” list and touted as one of CMT’s “Listen Up 2019” artists as well as one of their “Next Women of Country.”

https://open.spotify.com/track/6J6TFz0DLTFL...XQCGV5QrdplLClQ

29. The Weather - Lauren Duski

IPB Image

Another song from Lauren Duski and this might be one of the saddest songs that I have ever heard. I legit cried listening to her sing this during her concert. The Weather is about her Grandma dying and about her Grandpa trying to deal with the loss of his wife that he has been married to forever basically. Lauren has admitted to not being able to make it through the song on tour without crying every time she has performed it. So yeah it's definitely a tear jerker but a really good song worth listening to.

https://open.spotify.com/track/32JDwfqaOB0M...HQoCt33yqJqareQ

28. Lift Me Up - Ferris Pier, Featuring Abby Cates

IPB Image

Not really sure who Ferris Pier is and I still don't really know who they are even though I have listened to this song a ton of times. Anyways that's not the real important part here since this song is really all about Abby Cates! Abby might be one of the most robbed Voice contestants of all time. Abby said this isn't the type of music that she is planning on making but she loved the song so she decided to team up and sing it. It's the only Abby Cates song on Spotify as she has mostly been sticking to releasing covers on Youtube and Instagram. Great song and definitely worth a listen or 20.

https://open.spotify.com/track/4yYdHIHOq12Q...1QLuO2pd2o2PnNw

27. Cheating on U - Lacy Cavalier

IPB Image

Lacy Cavalier is a 22-year-old country singer originally from Louisiana. I heard about her because she is best friends with Danielle Bradbery and always made appearances on her instagram so I decided to see if she was just as talented as her bestie was. Fantastic decision on my part because I love her and think very highly of her. She is one of the 8 to make it in my signature along with, Kalie Shorr, Danielle Bradbery, Cassadee Pope, Julia Cole, Kassi Ashton, Kelsea Ballerini, and Bailey Bryan. Cheating on U is her most streamed song with 3.3 million streams so far.

https://open.spotify.com/track/51nuZthMNXjG...VR562Eo-YRE3C7Q

26. Never Getting Over You - Hannah Huston

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6ZrivYmd9q0zBatji9Qu

Hannah is another Queen who was on the Voice and she finished in third place during S10. Google classified this song as R & B / Soul which kinda surprised me I think. It's a great song but I didn't really think it was R& B but maybe it is and I am wrong. It definitely is different then some of the other songs but Hannah is an amazing singer which is very clear by listening to this song. I think Hannah recently got engaged and moved to Nashville after living in Nebraska for a long time even after The Voice.

https://open.spotify.com/track/22KRkEUtrZyB...DS7C-PqYuc4IFBQ

26. Never Getting Over You - Hannah Huston
27. Cheating On U - Lacy Cavalier
28. Lift Me Up - Ferris Pier, Featuring Abby Cates
29. The Weather - Lauren Duski
30. Both- Ingrid Andress

Edited by CGlaserFan

Love that you included "The Weather" on this list. It's one of the most emotionally gut wrenching songs ive ever heard.

Wasn't much of a Chloe fan when she was on the show but I must admit I do like that song.

Kalie Shore and Julia Cole : Ive never heard of either of them but both those songs are pretty good. I was gonna look them up but I'm sure I'll see more of them here so I'll wait!

Love that you included "The Weather" on this list. It's one of the most emotionally gut wrenching songs ive ever heard.

Wasn't much of a Chloe fan when she was on the show but I must admit I do like that song.

Kalie Shore and Julia Cole : Ive never heard of either of them but both those songs are pretty good. I was gonna look them up but I'm sure I'll see more of them here so I'll wait!

Yep, it is. So beautifully written and so heartbreaking.

Half of Kalie Shorr's album is on here so you can wait for it all if you want but I would highly recommend listening to the whole album it's so good. I think there are 2 more Julia songs on here as well.

36. Waiting on a Ring - Roxan Wow, love this on first listen, really pretty. I will have to check out their EP when it comes out.

37. Getting Good - Lauren Alaina Love this, Lauren has put a lot of work into finding her sound.

38. All My Favorite People - Maren Morris ft Brother Osborne Decent but never bothered to listen to it more than a couple times.

39. Break - Jacquie I loved B roken Ones but wasn't feeling this as much.

40. I Hope You're Happy Now - Carly Pearce, Lee Brice Pretty good.

I think we have some shared taste in music, so I wanted to check this list out and catch up on the sets. ^_^ Even though I was omitted as a veteran song-lister from the first post. :bye2: :P

Honorable Mentions

When I Wasn't Watching - Mandy Moore

I Don't Love You - Lindsay Ell

Ride - Chloe MK

Hey 3 AM - Olivia Lane

Dancing With A Stranger - Sam Smith, Normani

I mostly know the Sam & Normani song here, which is great. The Chloe MK one sounds familiar, although I have no idea why. But of the ones I never heard before, I most like the Lindsay Ell one! It's so good. :o I love Mandy though, and didn't know she had new music out.

46. Love Me & Let Me Go - Ashley Tisdale I love Ashley and replayed her album from 2007 like crazy. :giggle: I somehow missed she had new music out, so I'll have to listen to the album asap. I'm glad to hear this song on here though and I really like it on first listen.

47. Club - Kelsea Ballerini I'm a huge Kelsea fan and LOVE this song! I'm the opposite of you as I was obsessed with this the first second I heard it. :haha: I can't wait for her new album.

48. Memories- Maroon 5 I do really like this song and especially the sentiment behind it. Maroon 5 songs can sometimes be hit or miss for me, but this one falls somewhere in the middle. :haha: Very nice song.

49. The Other Side - Lauren Alaina I'm shocked you don't watch American Idol and don't know Lauren from there. :shock: I've been a huge fan of hers ever since 2011 when she was on there and just ADORE her and all her music. :wub: This song breaks me, but I absolutely love it so so much.

50. Wild - Emily Ann Roberts I don't watch The Voice much, but I heard of her somehow and listened to her EP earlier in the year. I really liked a lot of the songs. I liked this one and the other you mentioned as well! She's someone I want to keep an eye on. ^_^

41. Chasing Me - Lauren Duski Not familiar with her or this, but it sounds nice.

42. I Fell in Love With the Devil - Avril Lavigne I love this song and disagree regarding her album, as I like lots of the songs from it. Some of my favorites were the singles as well though.

43. Don't Start Now - Dua Lipa I've heard this a few times recently and like it. :bobo: It grows on me with each listen.

44. God Must Have Told You To - Emily Ann Roberts I like this song too. So pretty and her voice really does sound angelic on this.

45. Me and You - Presley Tennant I never heard of her before, but really like her voice listening to this now. I love the emotion and power in this song. I'd like to hear more from her.

36. Waiting on a Ring - Roxan I have no familiarity with this, but it sounds pretty.

37. Getting Good - Lauren Alaina LOVE. :wub: Both her releases this year are so good and have such meaning behind them. I love everything about this and the video.

38. All My Favorite People - Maren Morris ft Brother Osborne I also really like this song and it's probably one of my favorites from the album. :bobo:

39. Break - Jacquie I actually watched Jacquie's season of The Voice and she's one of my favorites. Ugh, I didn't catch that she had new music this year, so will need to check on that and remember about her upcoming EP. I like this on first listen.

40. I Hope You're Happy Now - Carly Pearce, Lee Brice I've heard this a couple times and really like it as well. I'm also a fan of both of their voices, so nice they did a song together.

31. Be Where We Are - Julia Cole This is okay for me on first listen, but could grow on me.

32. How I Feel Right Now - Cassadee Pope I love Cassadee and love a lot of songs from her latest album as well. This isn't really one of my top favorites, but I do still like it.

33. Escape - Kalie Shorr Never heard of her, but I'm really liking this song listening to it now. I look forward to hearing more from her later on.

34. To Be Young - Chloe MK This is okay for me on first listen.

35. Pretty Shiny Things - Kassi Ashton Never heard this, but this also sounds okay for me on first listen.

26. Never Getting Over You - Hannah Huston: I get the R&B sound on this and am really liking it a lot listening to it for the first time. :yes: I'm curious how the rest of her music sounds.

27. Cheating On U - Lacy Cavalier: I like this well enough on first listen. It could grow on me.

28. Lift Me Up - Ferris Pier, Featuring Abby Cates: I'm unfamiliar with everyone in this set, but really liking this song on first listen. :bobo: Probably one of my favorite not-heard-before songs on here so far.

29. The Weather - Lauren Duski: The story behind this song is really sad and actually reminds me of some other songs. :( It's my first time hearing this one, but it's nice.

30. Both- Ingrid Andress: Never heard of this or her, but I like the song listening to it now.

Yay I'm caught up. :D

I think we have some shared taste in music, so I wanted to check this list out and catch up on the sets. ^_^ Even though I was omitted as a veteran song-lister from the first post. :bye2: :P

I mostly know the Sam & Normani song here, which is great. The Chloe MK one sounds familiar, although I have no idea why. But of the ones I never heard before, I most like the Lindsay Ell one! It's so good. :o I love Mandy though, and didn't know she had new music out. <3 I enjoyed the Olivia song as well, and slightly remember her from Songland.

46. Love Me & Let Me Go - Ashley Tisdale I love Ashley and replayed her album from 2007 like crazy. :giggle: I somehow missed she had new music out, so I'll have to listen to the album asap. I'm glad to hear this song on here though and I really like it on first listen.

47. Club - Kelsea Ballerini I'm a huge Kelsea fan and LOVE this song! I'm the opposite of you as I was obsessed with this the first second I heard it. :haha: I can't wait for her new album.

48. Memories- Maroon 5 I do really like this song and especially the sentiment behind it. Maroon 5 songs can sometimes be hit or miss for me, but this one falls somewhere in the middle. :haha: Very nice song.

49. The Other Side - Lauren Alaina I'm shocked you don't watch American Idol and don't know Lauren from there. :shock: I've been a huge fan of hers ever since 2011 when she was on there and just ADORE her and all her music. :wub: This song breaks me, but I absolutely love it so so much. <3 So glad you're a fan and it's cool to find someone who got into her music in a different way!

50. Wild - Emily Ann Roberts I don't watch The Voice much, but I heard of her somehow and listened to her EP earlier in the year. I really liked a lot of the songs. I liked this one and the other you mentioned as well! She's someone I want to keep an eye on. ^_^

41. Chasing Me - Lauren Duski Not familiar with her or this, but it sounds nice.

42. I Fell in Love With the Devil - Avril Lavigne I love this song and disagree regarding her album, as I like lots of the songs from it. Some of my favorites were the singles as well though.

43. Don't Start Now - Dua Lipa I've heard this a few times recently and like it. :bobo: It grows on me with each listen.

44. God Must Have Told You To - Emily Ann Roberts I like this song too. So pretty and her voice really does sound angelic on this. <3

45. Me and You - Presley Tennant I never heard of her before, but really like her voice listening to this now. I love the emotion and power in this song. I'd like to hear more from her.

36. Waiting on a Ring - Roxan I have no familiarity with this, but it sounds pretty.

37. Getting Good - Lauren Alaina LOVE. :wub: Both her releases this year are so good and have such meaning behind them. I love everything about this and the video. <3

38. All My Favorite People - Maren Morris ft Brother Osborne I also really like this song and it's probably one of my favorites from the album. :bobo:

39. Break - Jacquie I actually watched Jacquie's season of The Voice and she's one of my favorites. Ugh, I didn't catch that she had new music this year, so will need to check on that and remember about her upcoming EP. I like this on first listen.

40. I Hope You're Happy Now - Carly Pearce, Lee Brice I've heard this a couple times and really like it as well. I'm also a fan of both of their voices, so nice they did a song together.

31. Be Where We Are - Julia Cole This is okay for me on first listen, but could grow on me.

32. How I Feel Right Now - Cassadee Pope I love Cassadee and love a lot of songs from her latest album as well. This isn't really one of my top favorites, but I do still like it.

33. Escape - Kalie Shorr Never heard of her, but I'm really liking this song listening to it now. I look forward to hearing more from her later on.

34. To Be Young - Chloe MK This is okay for me on first listen.

35. Pretty Shiny Things - Kassi Ashton Never heard this, but this also sounds okay for me on first listen.

26. Never Getting Over You - Hannah Huston: I get the R&B sound on this and am really liking it a lot listening to it for the first time. :yes: I'm curious how the rest of her music sounds.

27. Cheating On U - Lacy Cavalier: I like this well enough on first listen. It could grow on me.

28. Lift Me Up - Ferris Pier, Featuring Abby Cates: I'm unfamiliar with everyone in this set, but really liking this song on first listen. :bobo: Probably one of my favorite not-heard-before songs on here so far.

29. The Weather - Lauren Duski: The story behind this song is really sad and actually reminds me of some other songs. :( It's my first time hearing this one, but it's nice.

30. Both- Ingrid Andress: Never heard of this or her, but I like the song listening to it now.

Yay I'm caught up. :D

Yay more people checking out my thread! :hug:

31. Be Where We Are - Julia Cole This was alright.

32. How I Feel Right Now - Cassadee Pope Cassadee is your favorite singer? Tragic. Jk, but this isn't my favorite song from her.

33. Escape - Kalie Shorr This was nice/pretty, I'm sure she'll appear more on here so curious to hear other songs.

34. To Be Young - Chloe MK Pretty catchy actually! Gives me Lady Gaga vibes kind of.

35. Pretty Shiny Things - Kassi Ashton This was ok for me, wish there was more of a melody there.

26. Never Getting Over You - Hannah Huston - I was hot and cold on her on the Voice due to Pharrell's ancient song choices, but this decent even if it stays at the same level throughout.

27. Cheating On U - Lacy Cavalier - This is decent as well, if a little boring.

28. Lift Me Up - Ferris Pier, Featuring Abby Cates - Didn't like her voice on the show but this is catchy.

29. The Weather - Lauren Duski - She's pretty much the only Voice contrestant I follow consistently. :haha: She doesn't disappoint. Another beautiful song from the winner of season 12. :yes:

30. Both- Ingrid Andress - I too discovered her this summer; I only know her song More Hearts Than Mine which I expect will show up later but this is nice too.

There’s SOO many songs I don’t know on here. :dead:

I will quickly comment and say my favorites on the last page are: Jacquie’s Break (my top fave), Lauren Alaina’s Getting Good, chloe mL’s To Be Young, Cassadee Pope’s How i Feel Right Now and Hannah Huston’s Never Getting Over You (another top fave here).

25. Slow Dance in a Parking Lot - Julia Cole

IPB Image

This is Julia's second contribution to these rankings. She is a newish Country singer who is originally from Houston Texas. She is a big time sports fan who often sings the anthem at the start of Houston Texans games and other sporting events. That's a pretty cool gig especially since it comes with getting really good tickets for the games. Slow Dance in a Parking Lot is apparently a cover song. I had never heard it before so I actually just found out this information just now oops. Jordan Davis whoever that is originally sang the song. I have listened to Julia's version on Spotify many times and I loved it so I added it to my list.

https://open.spotify.com/track/7IlwgYaCr7bi...VQX2G4Fti1sta0Q

24. More Hearts Than Mine - Ingrid Andress

IPB Image

As predicted by Tom this song is indeed on my list. Absolutely fantastic song. She will be touring with Dan & Shay at the start of the year so I am strongly considering driving an hour and a half to see them in concert. Ingrid has had a lot of success this year and is looking like she might be one of the new IT girls very soon if she can get continue to build on the momentum that she has going for her now. She's got an amazing voice so I definitely can't wait to hear more songs from her.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0LcspVKJxhEQ...YQTiWR6BfD_HlkQ

23. The World Keeps Spinning - Kalie Shorr

IPB Image

Most of Kalie's songs are upbeat and fun. She likes to make fun of lots of things including herself and the men she unfortunately dated. This is not one of those songs, this is one of her few serious songs in which she sings about the loss of her sister who died in January to a heroin overdose. So it's a very sad song that tugs at your heart-strings. This song and The Weather are the two saddest songs on my ranking list for sure. Drug overdose is sadly not that uncommon and most of us know someone who this has happened to so I think it's a very relatable song. She does a great job with it of course and it really is such a pretty song so of course I had to add it to the list.

https://open.spotify.com/track/1lNDmvQ3HN2s...fS4uAfy3r9d62VQ

22. Someday Dream - Emily Ann Roberts

IPB Image

This is Emily's third and last appearance on this list. Out of the songs that were released as singles this year this is my favorite one. I think Stuck on You + Me was the best one of the group but this one is a real close second. The song has a very positive message which is nice. I have had the pleasure of seeing a lot of my Voice favorites in concert and got to meet most of them but I haven't seen Emily yet and she is on the top of the list of people from the voice that I wanna see and meet that I haven't yet. Hopefully when I got to Nashville in June that I can carry out my Someday Dream :giggle:

https://open.spotify.com/track/0Ic5kAJS8XwW...ZRbu14zIZzTtlAQ

21. Shallow - Danielle Bradbery Cover ft. Parker McCollum

IPB Image

Originally I thought this was my only cover song on my list and I included it because it flat-out slays but apparently it's one of 2 which is just fine. First off Parker is so much better than Bradley Cooper. I didn't know who he was before this but he did a good job. Secondly Danielle Bradbery > Lady Gaga don't @ me. Pretty much everything Danielle does is amazing so it's no surprise that she flawlessly nailed this cover song. She is fantastic live as well I have been to a couple of concerts of hers and she is always the best singer of the night no matter who she sang with or opened up for.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6ysfrXnADdeT...XSmON3q2C2JJeRQ

21. Shallow - Danielle Bradbery Cover
22. Someday Dream - Emily Ann Roberts
23. The World Keeps Spinning - Kalie Shorr
24. More Hearts Than Mine - Ingrid Andress
25. Slow Dance in a Parking Lot - Julia Cole

Edited by CGlaserFan

21. Shallow - Danielle Bradbery Cover: Yes, I love Danielle and love her cover of this song! :wub: This is probably my favorite version of it that I've heard, or at least near the top. :omg:

22. Someday Dream - Emily Ann Roberts: This is also one of my favorites from her. I love the uplifting message of it and how she sings it.

23. The World Keeps Spinning - Kalie Shorr: That is a really sad story about her sister. :( Not familiar with this, but I like it now listening to it. Some of the lyrics are very :bye2:

24. More Hearts Than Mine - Ingrid Andress: That's really cool she'll be touring with Dan + Shay. :o I love them. And I really like this song hearing it now for the first time. This is one I'd like to listen to again.

25. Slow Dance in a Parking Lot - Julia Cole: Yeah, I am familiar with this as Jordan Davis song, so was a bit confused when I saw the exact same song title here. :haha: Interesting. But she sounds nice on this.

When will the Highwomen appear on this list?

21. Shallow - Danielle Bradbery Cover - Great cover, but Gaga > Danielle. :)

22. Someday Dream - Emily Ann Roberts - Meh this didn't really grab me despite the buildup.

23. The World Keeps Spinning - Kalie Shorr - I prefer the Weather but this si still pretty. Her voice reminds me of Kasey Chambers' a bit.

24. More Hearts Than Mine - Ingrid Andress - Yesss really like this one

25. Slow Dance in a Parking Lot - Julia Cole - Not familiar with the Jordan Davis version or hers but she sounds nice. Didn't leave as big of an impact as I think it could have though.

21. Shallow - Danielle Bradbery Cover: I do really like the Danielle cover of “Shallow.” A great cover although Gaga’s version is still better….. :bleh: Can’t really compare to the original. The Patrick guy sounds good too.

22. Someday Dream - Emily Ann Roberts: I like the sound/feel of this song. It kinda has a bluesy sound to it. She sounds good and pretty on this. Hopefully you get to see and meet Emily next year.

23. The World Keeps Spinning - Kalie Shorr: Oh wow the description you pointed out with this song is very sad and heartbreaking indeed. :( She sounds really pretty and sells the emotion of this very well.

24. More Hearts Than Mine - Ingrid Andress: She has a very nice and pretty voice. Nice song overall.

25. Slow Dance in a Parking Lot - Julia Cole: This has a nice cool and relaxing feel to it.

20. FYI - Cassadee Pope

IPB Image

Yeah more Cassadee Pope songs! As discussed earlier Cassadee might be my favorite singer. It's a pretty close battle between a couple of people but I would rank her #1. I have seen Cassadee in concert 3 times now I think. I met her once and I am sure that I will meet her and she her again in a couple of months as well. FYI is kinda a petty song that she wrote about the girl who is currently dating her ex. She tells her that her ex keeps trying to get back without her but she's not interested in it. I think this is really the only song on the stages album that is like that so I thought it was a fun song to add to the list.

https://open.spotify.com/track/4WsoGxI9LCcA...4Q9u5rGzgBHsMLQ

19. Songbird - Bailey Bryan

IPB Image

This is Bailey's first appearance on this ranking and she is someone who I really love a lot. Bailey is 21 and she is from Washington state. She moved to Nashville when she was 18 to purse her music career. Taste of Country ranked her #2 in their Who's Rising Now 5 Artists to know in April 2019. This article is how I discovered her and they had a link to her Songbrd song and so that's the first song of hers that I heard. Here's what they had to say about her. "Whether it be the scars left over from a surgery she had at 16, to questioning her purpose, Bryan powerfully channels life's challenges into her music. In the two years since Taste of Country first spoke with her, Bryan has grown from a budding young artist into a mature singer-songwriter who’s letting her vulnerability lead her artistic vision. She proves that with “Songbird,” a powerful revelation of how she seeks to find her place in the world, while the R&B-tinged “Perspective” defines her evolving sound. Look for Bryan to be one of Nashville’s strong female voices. "

https://open.spotify.com/track/7nE6v2vqMRa2...BRY-dFqPh-Hl5QA

18. This Ain't Love - Lacy Cavalier

IPB Image

This song just came out like 2 weeks ago. It came out after I originally made my list but then I later edited my list to include this song because I loved it a lot and I love Lacy so I thought it definitely warranted a spot on the list. Lacy released an EP earlier this year which I loved but this song wasn't on the EP it was just released as a single. She did something special for the music video though as she he had her fans submit videos of themselves lip singing and having fun and she used those videos in her music video for this song. I found that to be a cool and fun way to interact with your fans and to give back to them in a cool way.

https://open.spotify.com/track/7qm1kUAB5S7G...1RZWstDLTghDVhw

17. Field Party - Kassi Ashton

IPB Image

As I said before I first heard of Kassi from watching her perform at this big country concert I went to in Chicago in June. One of the songs she performed there was Field Party which is a fun song. Kassi is a great dancer and a great performer I was able to capture her Field Party performance and put it on youtube. Kassi is a super sweet girl who does a really good job of replying back to her fans on social media so I think we all appreciate the effort. Not only is Kassi a good singer, dancer, performer, she also sows and creates all her own outfits for all of her concerts. She films her process and puts that on Youtube for her fans to see. Kassi comes from rural Missouri and while the area is obviously very conservative she seems like a very progressive and smart young woman so that's good to see. Here's the video I took of her Chicago performance.

https://open.spotify.com/track/53mqsVYTvKt3...vTE-DEJgP0CQa-Q

16. Where We Started - Bailey Bryan

IPB Image

Doubling up on the Bailey Bryan songs this set and I think that might be the first time I did that during my rankings. I am guessing most people know someone who has a voice they absolutely love and they could listen to them speak or sing forever and never get sick of hearing their voice. For me that is Bailey there is just something so intoxicating about her voice that I could listen to her read the phone book and I wouldn't get bored or complain. I dunno if it's just her voice or if I just love Washington accents I don't but her voice just really does it for me. Fun Fact if anyone is a big Bachelorette fan Mike Johnson was in this music video with her. I think he was probably just paid to do but still cool if you are a fan of that show I guess.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6gSwfvQ6qCeF...2QEGPtoBdZqJqiA

20. FYI - Cassadee Pope
19. Songbird - Bailey Bryan
18. This Ain't Love - Lacy Cavalier
17. Field Party - Kassi Ashton
16. Where We Started - Bailey Bryan

Edited by CGlaserFan

20. FYI - Cassadee Pope: This is also among my favorites from Cassadee's latest album.

19. Songbird - Bailey Bryan: I've heard of Bailey, but can't remember if I actually heard any of her music before. Yayy her being from Washington! :wub: She has a really pretty voice and I like this song a lot on first listen. I'll have to check out more of her music, for sure.

18. This Ain't Love - Lacy Cavalier: I'm not familiar with her, although the name rings a bell. This song sounds nice and I like her voice. It's also cool how she included fans in the video.

17. Field Party - Kassi Ashton: This sounds fun and could grow on me with even more listens. :bobo:

16. Where We Started - Bailey Bryan: I prefer the other Bailey song you ranked lower, but still like this and her voice! "if I just love Washington accents" :shock: I never heard of ~Washington accents~ before, but now I wonder if I have one. :dead: Also, cool that Mike from The Bachelorette appeared in this video. :o

I also heard More Hearts Than Mine on the radio today and recognized it because of this list! :o It was cool to hear it playing. ^_^

16. Where We Started - Bailey Bryan: I prefer the other Bailey song you ranked lower, but still like this and her voice! "if I just love Washington accents" :shock: I never heard of ~Washington accents~ before, but now I wonder if I have one. :dead: Also, cool that Mike from The Bachelorette appeared in this video. :o

Everyone has some type of accent. Some are more obvious then others of course. What ever the case may be here it really works for her.

I also heard More Hearts Than Mine on the radio today and recognized it because of this list! :o It was cool to hear it playing. ^_^

Yaya at an awesome female country singer actually getting some radio time. :wub: