Nov 20th Guitar Pull

buttons66

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 from 6PM-10PM

IPB Image

THE 11TH ANNUAL WRNS GUITAR PULL CONCERT

AT THE MAXWELL CENTER IN GOLDSBORO

SCOTTY MCCREERY, HARDY, HUNTER HAYES, TRAVIS DENNING, HIGH VALLEY, & BRYAN MAYER

Powered by the Military Affairs Committee of the Wayne County Chapter of Commerce

This is a fundraiser for Toys for Tots! Bring a new, unwrapped toy to the event along with your ticket for entry.

Marines will be standing by to collect them!

YOU CANNOT BUY TICKETS- YOU MUST WIN THEM.. Win on air at 11:10, 3:10, or 8:10p weekdays when you hear the sounder, or attend one of our many Guitar Pull Ticket Stops.

IPB Image

Edited by buttons66

Philip Nichols

@pnichols10

·

Can’t wait to see

@ScottyMcCreery

tonight in Goldsboro!!!!!!!! It’s going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!! #ScottyParty2019

:thumbs:

( WOW..Scotty probably had 1 1/2 days home this week before setting out today for another run of 4 days for shows :wub: )

Here is the link to the station's IG account. They have clips from today on their "story."

https://www.instagram.com/wrnsfm/

And here is the link to The Maxwell Center's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/TheMaxwellCtr/phot...mp;__tn__=EHH-R

And here is the link to the station's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/951wrns/

The station has added to their story -- vids of all performers on stage, HH playing guitar, etc.

I havent heard Scotty at all yet ..on their IG story!! Looks like everybody has had 2 turns except Scotty!!

Saving the best for last!! :wub:

Edited by buttons66

I noticed that, too....It's possible they haven't shown every song, of course, but why none of Scotty's?

And isn't this little shindig supposed to be over by 10?

I asked if he was singing tonight on their ig pics..they answered me ..hes on now ..and sound amazing. Will be checking the IG story !!

wrnsfm

@penskered3 yes he did plenty- we don’t post everything on socials- we enjoyed the show ❤️💙

Hmm..they post 2 songs from everyone else plus the sounchecks! on their IG..interesting! :wacko:

I also saw nothing on Twitter or IG from audience members that mentioned much about Scotty...so I'm guessing saying he sang "a lot" might have been a bit of an exaggeration.

I also saw nothing on Twitter or IG from audience members that mentioned much about Scotty...so I'm guessing saying he sang "a lot" might have been a bit of an exaggeration.

We'll probably see some audience video later. Unless they forbid them. Hum. Maybe they have other plans for all videos. (I hope)

Mike n Judy posted something on their Facebook. But not Scotty.