NFL Thread

ATX29

As a Chiefs fan, BOB needs to be fired. I think the Chiefs would have still been capable of putting up 51 points no matter what yesterday, but to go from 24-0 to 7-51 is NAGL for BOB. Deshaun Watson and the offense is too talented to have a ceiling of scraping by to the Top Seed in AFC South because of QB instability and then losing in the divisional round.

At the very least Texans need an actual General Manager before BOB reaches his ultimate goal of having no draft picks for the next three years.

Bill O'Brien definitely just gonna use Romeo Crennel as the scapegoat and he is gonna continue being the Jason Garrett of the AFC.

Also as a Chiefs fan, the Titans matchup was the one I was dreading most. I would have taken the Ravens 10/10 times over the Titans once.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 5:32 PM, Niki said:

I’m so upset Tom Brady may be leaving us 😢

I still will never understand why he didn't retire after beating the Rams in the Superbowl...but moving to a new team now would be an even bigger mistake imo.  I just don't see a team out there that is a "good quarterback" away from being a contender.