ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Voting is now closed. Results will be posted shortly.

Because of the site relaunch, I wasn't sure if I wanted to post the next shoot today or not. If I do, I'd have to make it a lightning round and close voting at midnight, posting the elimination after the relaunch. If we wait, then I'll post the cut now and the next shoot after the relaunch. Any preferences?

Elimination #8

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Jennifer! I'll be honest that I wasn't expecting you to be called first this week, but this is a great picture! You sold the heck out of that necklace, and you looked absolutely stunning doing so. Congratulations! Your score this week was 20.

Also safe are...

Nicole - 22
Erin - 30
Rae - 44

Will Laura and Sundai please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Laura, we love your personality. You light up the room. While your pictures are usually strong, you haven't blown us away too often, and at this stage, we need to be blown away. Sundai, it's a similar issue with you. You take generally solid pictures, but you don't take great ones, and when you're as short as you are, you need to perform even better than the taller girls. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Laura. You took a strong picture this week, but like I said, we need to see better than just "strong" at this point.

Sundai, this means you are out. You too have a lot of personality, and I think you could definitely find your niche in entertainment, even if it's not necessarily in modeling. Regardless, you did well to make it this far, especially over girls who are much taller. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

JejbLOI_ESw

IPB Image

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

The new round will be posted today (as long as the site continues to work for me). It might take some time for me to get accustomed to everything formatting-wise, so hopefully I can figure things out. xD

Excited for this to continue! 

IPB Image

Photoshoot #9 - Ethereal Underwater Posing

-

russell-james4.jpg

Erin

russell-james3.jpg?w=480&h=720

Jennifer

antm_laura09.jpg?w=480&h=720

Laura

antm_nicole09.jpg?w=480&h=720

Nicole

282620_10150867917723483_313487838_n.jpg

Rae

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open until for 24-36 hours and will close tomorrow, January 21st.

My Ranking:

1. Nicole - This is breathtaking. She really came alive in this shoot. I don't love the one flat foot, but everything else is great.
  2. Jennifer - This is also a great shot. I don't love how rigid her legs are, which is why this isn't my favorite of the week. It's still really pretty.
  3. Laura - I like the movement here, and she looks good overall. It just doesn't stand out a ton for me.
  4. Erin - Her legs look great here, but everything else is a miss.This was the first shoot I think she really tanked.
  5. Rae - This isn't a great picture, and I think this is probably the right time for her to leave. 

Elimination #9

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

antm_nicole09.jpg?w=480&h=720

Nicole! This picture is dynamite. You were so graceful on set, and your photo here is so ethereal and otherworldly. Congratulations on your third FCO so far! Your score this week was 12.

Also safe are...

Jennifer - 16

Erin - 31

Will Laura and Rae please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Laura, you are a joy to have in this competition, and you've done generally well from week to week. Our concern with you is that while you do a good job, you don't often do a great job. Rae, you started this competition with the very first best photo of the week. Like Laura, however, you've been fading into the background for quite some time now. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

antm_laura09.jpg?w=480&h=720

Congratulations, Laura. We're approaching the endgame at this point, so if you want to go all the way, we need to see you step it up.

Rae, this means you are out. You've done very well to make it this far and have taken some great pictures, but your issue is a lack of memorability. You need to find that thing that truly sets you apart, because I think that's what's been stopping you from making a lasting impression. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8iyXxSi1TY

IPB Image

282620_10150867917723483_313487838_n.jpg

Edited by rdhaley96

IPB Image

Photoshoot #10 - Pele: Goddess of Volcanoes

-

steve-shaw2.jpg

Erin

steve-shaw1.jpg

Jennifer

antm_laura090.jpg

Laura

steve-shaw.jpg

Nicole

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (4). Unlike the real cycle 13, only one girl will leave after this shoot. Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open until for around 40 hours and will close Thursday, January 23rd. 

My Ranking:

1. Nicole - A lot of people hate on this shot, but I appreciate the subtlety here. It's very different from her usual work... but equally stunning.
  2. Erin - I love the silhouette she's got going on here. It's definitely the best pose of the bunch. I just would've liked a little more intensity behind the eyes.
  3. Laura - It's technically not a good picture at all, but there's something really captivating about it. I can't explain why I find this shot so interesting.
  4. Jennifer - Basic pose and dead eyes. It's one of my least favorite pictures in her portfolio, and it came at a really bad time for her.