The Masked Singer 🦄 Season 3 FOX

Ken being spot on about Thing-Am-A-Jig. :dead: And Jenny telling him off before the reveal about how wrong his whole theory was. :dead: Oops to her.

Rottweiler making it past fourth AND into the finale! :ohyeah: Should have worn a dog mask in 2006. :wub:

This final three is very strong and they're all worthy of being there. Still hoping Rottweiler wins. :bye2: Ooh and like Monster, he's the only one the panel is clueless on. o:)

Ooh I forgot to say that it was really impressive of Thingamajig/Victor Oladipo lasting this long and making it this far amongst professional singers/performers. :omg:

Predictions For The Top 3

Rottweiler - Chris Daughtry (The most obvious one right now)

Flamingo - Adrienne Bailon Houghton

Fox - Wayne Brady

Those are my guesses too. I was certain on the first two since very early on. I kept changing my mind on the Fox a few times but was always drawn to thinking he was Wayne Brady.

Flamingo's performance of "Hallelujah" was gorgeous and probably my favorite performance of the season :bye2:

Yesss I forgot to say that performance was so gorgeous! :bye2:

I wanna see other Idol or Voice singers do this. 2 of my faves Maddie Poppe or Cassadee Pope I would love to see. Kellie Pickelr too. I think they would all do this if asked. they all seem like the fun type. I mean if music legends like Patti and Gladys do it so can they.

I wanna see other Idol or Voice singers do this. 2 of my faves Maddie Poppe or Cassadee Pope I would love to see. Kellie Pickelr too. I think they would all do this if asked. they all seem like the fun type. I mean if music legends like Patti and Gladys do it so can they.

that's true, it would help get their names out there