♫ ♪ Maelyn Jarmon Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

There are 14 gorgeous women in this picture but only one makes my heart skip a beat. Can you guess?

A follow up question: Is there something wrong with me because there are all these pretty women but I can only see one? Should I seek professional help?

IPB Image

1. Is it that gorgeous Queen in the black shirt with a necklace?

2. I see nothing wrong with just seeing Queen, her beauty stands out among everyone.

There are 14 gorgeous women in this picture but only one makes my heart skip a beat. Can you guess?

A follow up question: Is there something wrong with me because there are all these pretty women but I can only see one? Should I seek professional help?

IPB Image

Nothing wrong with that. However, I see 13 gorgeous women and a Goddess.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6hOcYWJxPG/?ut...ton_share_sheet

The Queen sends her best wishes this holiday season :wub:

Ya know as I click through those new Insta pics it takes s good minute before I see anything but her eyes.

My world view is like this....then slowly the rest of her face and then everything else become clear.

#SmittenByThePeepers

post-157911-1577416156.jpg

Ya know as I click through those new Insta pics it takes s good minute before I see anything but her eyes.

My world view is like this....then slowly the rest of her face and then everything else become clear.

#SmittenByThePeepers

post-157911-1577416156.jpg

Gah! Seriously could lose track of all time and reality staring into those windows to the soul.

"And he replied to her...your eyes. Your eyes are my favorite part of your body. Not just for how they look...but also for how they see."

I'm sure she did but alas that is only an assumptive opinion because we have yet another fail by the Queens posse to provide video or audio of her performance. How can they not? :'(

Yeah, although there were like 4 or 5 clips of her performance on IG before the game started. Sadly, these little videos are now buried in a sea of posts with the hashtag #GoTigers.

All I can find now is basically this:

IPB Image

Edited by echoap

Yeah, although there were like 4 or 5 clips of her performance on IG before the game started. Sadly, these little videos are now buried in a sea of posts with the hashtag #GoTigers.

All I can find now is basically this:

IPB Image

Do you have any idea how bad that hurts me? Let me count the ways. :'(

1. Denied music from Queen.

2. Graduated from U of South Carolina.

3. "They" are HATED rivals

4. I have to share a state with those inbreeds.

5. My very username is a take off from our previous coach Steve Spurrier. Everyone just assumes I misspelled spurious, (as in random outlier) which is sometime descriptive but no.

6. Orange ain't my color.

I hope you understand I am obliged to hate you for some period of time for posting that vile image. :x

5. My very username is a take off from our previous coach Steve Spurrier. Everyone just assumes I misspelled spurious, (as in random outlier) which is sometime descriptive but no.

I hope you understand I am obliged to hate you for some period of time for posting that vile image. :x

LMAO :haha:

lol :roll:

I didn't mean to. :flowers:

lol :roll:

I didn't mean to. :flowers:

Do you have any idea how many times I will be told about 29 straight wins at work on Monday? Ug! I may have to call in sick. :'(

Needless to say LSU is my second favorite team at the moment.

With no prior offenses...I could possibly commute the required hatred period to time served. :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...

I hope not to hurt anyone's feelings this time :haha:

IPB Image

Btw, there was a video of Queen's Ted Talk in Frisco but it's in private mode rn. They are going to reupload it in a couple more weeks though.

IIRC, Maelyn shared her experience pursuing a career in the industry so far. She suggested that artists should consider music as a business and they need to sell a package/product staying as true to themselves as possible. Queen also performed her original song "Dreamboat".

IPB Image

Btw, there was a video of Queen's Ted Talk in Frisco but it's in private mode rn. They are going to reupload it in a couple more weeks though.

IIRC, Maelyn shared her experience pursuing a career in the industry so far. She suggested that artists should consider music as a business and they need to sell a package/product staying as true to themselves as possible. Queen also performed her original song "Dreamboat".

Yes love it!

IPB Image

:w00t: cool

:wub:

8eIk3f1IXXY