♫ ♪ Maelyn Jarmon Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

I'll try. I think I remember the first five names :P and most of the regular posters. I'm gonna send you a DM later, so you can add the list to the new OP. :flowers:

thank you :w00t: I put the list in there. Is Spurrious not posting anymore? :unsure:

if anyone isn't on the list that wants on there, please post Add me :w00twave:

thank you :w00t: I put the list in there. Is Spurrious not posting anymore? :unsure:

if anyone isn't on the list that wants on there, please post Add me :w00twave:

Thanks :flowers:. I guess there are a couple of mistakes but I'm pretty confident this list is vastly correct. Sadly, I'm missing at least 15 more names so if your username is not included in the list, please let us know. :yes:

Not sure about Spurrious, he seemed disappointed with the season so I guess he took a break. :unsure:

Thanks :flowers:. I guess there are a couple of mistakes but I'm pretty confident this list is vastly correct. Sadly, I'm missing at least 15 more names so if your username is not included in the list, please let us know. :yes:

Not sure about Spurrious, he seemed disappointed with the season so I guess he took a break. :unsure:

:lol: I can understand that, most of the ones I like got booted this season. At least the Masked Singer is back, it's entertaining and there is no voting :lol:

:lol: I can understand that, most of the ones I like got booted this season. At least the Masked Singer is back, it's entertaining and there is no voting :lol:

Yeah, what a laughable season tbh :haha:

Just hopping for Queen Maelyn to make an appearance in the Finale. :wub:

You seriously came up with that list from memory? Damn, that's impressive!

You seriously came up with that list from memory? Damn, that's impressive!

:haha: No way, only half of them are from memory. I got the other half thanks to siggys, avatars, etc + blurred memories. I even send some DMs asking for confirmation.

Btw, I kinda remember the first five posts :P

TeamAudra: I'm not committing to a snowflake this early but she's good, add me.

echoap: Add me! She looks gorgeous in that pic^^ btw :wub:

Spurrious: [Replying to echoap] She can sing too, just saying...

VoiceFan1: Add me! [...]

ATX29: easy on the eyes, beautiful voice, What's not to like? Add me.

I enjoyed this thread a lot :haha:

:haha: No way, only half of them are from memory. I got the other half thanks to siggys, avatars, etc + blurred memories. I even send some DMs asking for confirmation.

Btw, I kinda remember the first five posts :P

TeamAudra: I'm not committing to a snowflake this early but she's good, add me.

echoap: Add me! She looks gorgeous in that pic^^ btw :wub:

Spurrious: [Replying to echoap] She can sing too, just saying...

VoiceFan1: Add me! [...]

ATX29: easy on the eyes, beautiful voice, What's not to like? Add me.

I enjoyed this thread a lot :haha:

It was a great thread! Worthy of a Queen.

Do yall think Queen will come back in the Tuesday Finale show to sing a new original? Chevel didn't come back last season so maybe Queen wouldn't care. Although hoping she does to bless our ears.

she might come for the finals and sing her Christmas song o:)

So I have been in a Voice hating funk but one photo of Queen has cured me. :wub:

:w00twave:

I can't wait to hear her new song, and hope we hear her on the voice, I don't have anyone to get excited about every week this season :| a couple of people are good, but not like Maelyn kind of good :wub:

She is kinda like a vitamin for the soul isn't she? :)

Welcome back.

She is ....and she spoke to me...kinda, sorta, if you squint just the right way. I signed out with a "Merry Christmas" post....and Queen sings back....Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.

#IveBeenAffirmedByQueen