Chevel and Kirk Jay duet. 

https://fb.watch/2X9BhDLddB/

A partial video of her Duet with Dan + Shay, “Speechless” 

https://fb.watch/2X9Ub7Bbx-/

Winner announcement: 

Post Show 

“God Bless America” - 2019 Indy 500. She starts singing at about 3:35

“The Letter” (Official music video)

“Just Like The Circus” (Official Music Video)

Fan List

1. Teamaudra

2. thevoicefan45

3. Redenator

4. datinamanda

5. season1

6. Pokey638

7. Sweetness354

8. thevoicefan

9. FlowerEagle

10. Lovinthevoice

11. ATX29

12. echoap

13. Splinter

14. CrystalXx

15. jamescasaki

16. thevoice47

17. fudgeyou

18. KismetKobra

19. Starman1

20. Cookie73

21. mattinfinity

22. Dany

23. Soreneraya

24. CGlaserFan

25. Spurrious

26. x3 because of u

27. *Diana

28. VOICENEWS

29. caroline0426

30. gabe0101

31. Stacey

32. Arrowhg12

33. VoiceFan1

34. CUFanForever82

35. Niki

36. David68

37. ashwinner

38. Bk1234

39. Hamza Tufail

40. disney1024

41. QueenMae16

42. Dalton Eduardo

43. Gustavo527

44. Angeles

45. eric g

46. Ottoxxx

Edited by TeamAudra

Yes, that IS Chevel settling down on to a bull.

IPB Image

Click on the image ⬆ to enjoy the clip :D

Chevel won Season 15. She was with Team Kelly. She was 16 years old.

This is/was her journey on The Voice

85WXSmegXsM&t=368s

This the latest from her

-M14O7AkYzo

Chevel Crew:

Drew

Edited by Drew1903

Chevel Shepherd

@officialchevel

pbr World Finals 2019 with the best people. Had a blast performing with my friends montgomerygentry and blackstonecherryofficial and so honored to be a part of #BeCowboy! My band and I got to headline for the… instagram.com/p/B42lWZLFqDP/?igshid=1kc45hgy8phm4…

IPB Image

YASSSS! :ohyeah:

Some weeks ago Chevel and The Voice posted the only known snippet from her opening show for Maroon 5:

IPB Image

She was singing LeAnn Rimes' "Blue Moon of Kentucky" and I was dying to watch the full video :'(. Thankfully, she just uploaded the full cover on IGTV! :ohyeah::spaz::ohyeah:

As expected, she sounds amazing! :wub: :wub: :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B471N8blpm6/?i...d=1tnnaqdn0y3m8

Edited by echoap

YASSSS! :ohyeah:

Some weeks ago Chevel and The Voice posted the only known snippet from her opening show for Maroon 5:

IPB Image

She was singing LeAnn Rimes' "Blue Moon of Kentucky" and I was dying to watch the full video :'(. Thankfully, she just uploaded the full cover on IGTV! :ohyeah::spaz::ohyeah:

As expected, she sounds amazing! :wub: :wub: :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B471N8blpm6/?i...d=1tnnaqdn0y3m8

Damn, that’s good. Did you time how long she held that E5 note at the end? I did. It was 15 seconds! That’s absurd!

She said new music in early 2020.

https://www.facebook.com/673702462980091/po...d=n&sfns=mo

Edited by TeamAudra

Damn, that’s good. Did you time how long she held that E5 note at the end? I did. It was 15 seconds! That’s absurd!

That's what we call pipes! It was so cool! B). Chevel literally never ceases to amaze me! I'm in awe :dead: :dead: :dead:

New music finally! :ohyeah::w00tbounce: Can't wait! :spaz:

Edited by echoap

Cannot express how much I am looking forward to Chevel's album❗

Ok, have just listened to Blue Moon... What the hell words does one use to address THAT❗ Geeeesh :|

It crossed my mind whilst watching it, that aside from that in addition to Chevel's remarkable voice & vocal ability... there is one absolute musician in her wee body. I saw this in all her body language, gestures & expressions. It sucks you in & when you are or have been close to music, it's a very cool thing to see & share. Someone like that means they are an even better singer than otherwise. It is not seen in all vocalists the way it can be seen with Chevel.

Edited by Drew1903

I'm trying to put Chevel's performance of "Be Cowboy" with Eddie Montgomery and Blackstone Cherry at the PBR World Finals on YouTube, but I'm not sure if the audio glitches I'm hearing when I watch it on my laptop are just me or if it's a general problem. When I watch it on my phone it sounds fine. Please let me know if it sounds fine to you and I will switch the access to from Unlisted to Public. If not I guess I'll have to work further on editing it somehow.

1Fi17BwNy80

I'm trying to put Chevel's performance of "Be Cowboy" with Eddie Montgomery and Blackstone Cherry at the PBR World Finals on YouTube, but I'm not sure if the audio glitches I'm hearing when I watch it on my laptop are just me or if it's a general problem. When I watch it on my phone it sounds fine. Please let me know if it sounds fine to you and I will switch the access to from Unlisted to Public. If not I guess I'll have to work further on editing it somehow.

1Fi17BwNy80

Actually, the video is fine on my phone at least.

If this were a Voice battle, we would have had the same result as her battle with Mikele Buck. :haha:

Edited by TeamAudra

That’s the Starstruck studio again.

IPB Image

If you look at the original Instagram post that Chevel reposted there's a bit more info about the writers of the song Kellys Collins and Juliana Cole. Kellys was a writer on Reba's most recent album "Stronger Than the Truth" which has just been nominated for Country Album of the Year. Kellys was part of the Starstruck Writers Group when it relaunched in 2014, but I can't find a current roster on Starstruck's website to see if she's still in it. Chevel commented on Kellys's post about the Grammy nomination and Kellys replied that she was next. It's nice to see the people Chevel is working with being so enthusiastic about it.

I remember Chevel also mentioning before these last two Nashville trips that she was going to record a song written by Jenn Summers (@jennsmusic on Instagram ). Jenn has recorded with Noble Steed Records in the past. When I looked her up awhile ago I thought I saw something about her writing a song for Reba as well, but maybe I got her mixed up with Kellys because I can't find anything about it now. Most likely they were probably connected through Chevel's manager who runs Noble Steed.

If you look at the original Instagram post that Chevel reposted there's a bit more info about the writers of the song Kellys Collins and Juliana Cole. Kellys was a writer on Reba's most recent album "Stronger Than the Truth" which has just been nominated for Country Album of the Year. Kellys was part of the Starstruck Writers Group when it relaunched in 2014, but I can't find a current roster on Starstruck's website to see if she's still in it. Chevel commented on Kellys's post about the Grammy nomination and Kellys replied that she was next. It's nice to see the people Chevel is working with being so enthusiastic about it.

I remember Chevel also mentioning before these last two Nashville trips that she was going to record a song written by Jenn Summers (@jennsmusic on Instagram ). Jenn has recorded with Noble Steed Records in the past. When I looked her up awhile ago I thought I saw something about her writing a song for Reba as well, but maybe I got her mixed up with Kellys because I can't find anything about it now. Most likely they were probably connected through Chevel's manager who runs Noble Steed.

Yeah, I did the same digging you did. She’s made multiple trips and been in that studio multiple times, so I’m assuming it’s multiple songs. I hope at least one of them is really good.

Yeah, I did the same digging you did. She’s made multiple trips and been in that studio multiple times, so I’m assuming it’s multiple songs. I hope at least one of them is really good.

Likely will be several good ones, if not, all. :D

Well, she’s done a lot more in DC than just the tree lighting ceremony. I’ve seen bits and pieces of several different performances around town. Tonight she was singing at President’s Park (White House)...she was slaying “Go Tell It On the Mountain,” and maybe other songs too. There are clips on her Instagram story. When all of the dust settles, I’ll dig for some video on Facebook, etc.

Here’s one of her singing “Walking in a Winter Wonderland” a capella. Might be at the Capitol. https://www.facebook.com/linda.calhoun1/vid...04?&sfns=mo

EDIT: I guess the performance at the White House is the national Christmas tree lighting. It was a full orchestra, and she sang “Go Tell it on the Mountain.” Hopefully, we get the full video, because she was slaying

Edited by TeamAudra

Seems funny hearing myself say this yet again after all this time... But, having just listened to “Walking in a Winter Wonderland”:

Chevel does have such an impressive voice.... the range, the control, the perfect pitch, BUT, to have such particular dynamics in it that you don't, even, miss/notice the absence of instruments. I'll always find it striking how good & talented she is. Sounds so great❗

And, OMG, this exposure, priceless for her, too.

Edited by Drew1903