• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://tvline.com/2019/11/11/the-voice-rec...-live-playoffs/

Besides Jake beating Kyndal this was 100% accurate

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-17-liv...n-the-polls.htm

This one was also pretty accurate only missing Alex over Khalea and Gracee over Ricky Braddy.

I think it’s time we start taking these polls more seriously

nice catch B)

I’m completely in awe at this, not only was the top 8 100% accurate in who would be voted through, the bottom 8 (counting 2 a team) in who is in the most danger, were the 8 who got the public votes :fear: These polls are insanely accurate at this point

THE SCORECARD

1. TVLine Poll: 8/8 = 100%

1. MJsBigBlog Poll: 8/8 = 100%

3. YT LIKES: 6/8 = 75%

3. FB LIKES: 6/8 = 75%

5. TWITTER RT+LIKES: 5/8 = 62.5%

5. COMBINED: 5/8 = 62.5%

7. INSTAGRAM: 4/8 = 50%

6. GOOGLE TRENDS: 3/8 = 37.5%

I’m completely in awe at this, not only was the top 8 100% accurate in who would be voted through, the bottom 8 (counting 2 a team) in who is in the most danger, were the 8 who got the public votes :fear: These polls are insanely accurate at this point

100% accuracy isn't too shabby. Move over itunes predictions!

Can someone post screenshots of the poll results pretty plz? My adblockers don't let me see them even if I disable them.

100% accuracy isn't too shabby. Move over itunes predictions!

And it seems like it predicted half of the coach saves, too (Gwen's and John's), while completely bombing on the other half (Kelly's and Blake's).

The main problem with those on-line polls is they tend to be biased against country singers.....especially the male country singers.

Not this one. Jake's actually in the upper half of the favorites poll and in the lower half of the elimination one.

Not this one. Jake's actually in the upper half of the favorites poll and in the lower half of the elimination one.

I’m thinking he was top 2 or 3 in actual votes. Yes, that poll is biased. It already has been.

Edited by TeamAudra

I’m thinking he was top 2 or 3 in actual votes. Yes, that poll is biased. It already has been.

But wouldn't he be lower on the favorites poll if it were biased against male country singers? Sounds more like it's biased toward them.

But wouldn't he be lower on the favorites poll if it were biased against male country singers? Sounds more like it's biased toward them.

Just watch the poll for the rest of the season and compare it to the results. Country fans are far less likely to hang out at MJS, TV Line, and IDF, and participate in online polls (unless it’s a Facebook poll).

Edited by TeamAudra

T13 Facebook numbers 3 hours post show.

Views:

Marybeth 131K

Katie 119K

Kat 54K

Will 49K

Jake 48K

Cali 47K

Myracle 36K

Max 34K

Hello Sunday 33K

Ricky 26K

Shane 24K

Rose 23K

Joanna 18K

Katie 6.9K

Marybeth 5.2K

Jake 3K

Will 2.2K

Kat 1.7K

Ricky 1.6K

Cali 1.4K

Hello Sunday 1.2K

Rose 1.1K

Myracle 1.1K

Max 1.1K

Shane 967

Joana 606

View/Like Ratio

Jake 16.00

Ricky 16.25

Katie 17.25

Rose 20.91

Will 22.27

Shane 24.82

Marybeth 25.19

Joana 26.24

Hello Sunday 27.50

Max 30.91

Kat 31.76

Myracle 32.73

Cali 33.57

T13 Google Trends

Hello Sunday 100

Katie Kadan 62

Jake Hoot 32

Kat Hammock 25

Cali Wilson 23

Ricky Duran 20

Marybeth Byrd 18

Will Breman 11

Max Boyle 10

Rose Short 8

Myracle Holloway 3

Joana Martinez 3

Shane Q 3

Top 5: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?da...y,kat%20hammock

Edited by TeamAudra

YT LIKES

Katie - 2457

Hello Sunday - 1626

Will - 1415

Max - 1404

Rose - 1294

Kat - 1084

Myracle - 1020

Marybeth - 994

Ricky - 737*

Jake - 663

Cali - 654

Shane - 518

Joana - 429*

* Ricky's and Joana's YT videos were posted hours after the end of the show.

TWITTER RT+LIKES

Katie - 1043

Kat - 573

Marybeth - 546

Max - 521

Cali - 515

Hello Sunday - 449

Will - 435

Rose - 426

Myracle - 395

Ricky - 364*

Jake - 295

Joana - 247*

Shane - 230

*Ricky's and Joana's Twitter videos were posted very late, towards the end of the show, but they performed in the first 15 minutes.

Cross-posted here though I'm not sure YouTube is actually social media, more like a video sharing site with an SM component? Anyway...

Top 13 YouTube Score Ranking

The score is derived by turning the likes to dislikes ratio for each performance into a percentage. The premise is that when viewers/listeners click like or dislike, it's akin to casting a vote. I reckon it'll be interesting to see how this correlates to the actual official vote. These scores were taken at approximately 12 midnight (Pacific), 11/18/19. I'll update them again and reassess the ranking at approximately 12 noon (Pacific), 11/19/19. Note that scores are most in flux during the first 24 hours or so of respective videos being posted, but after that they do tend to stabilize (the larger the sample size, the better). The videos most recently posted will be the most volatile in terms of scoring. Videos with lower scores tend to experience more flux compared to those at the higher end.

1. Rose Short "I Turn to You" 97.80%

2. Ricky Duran "You Are the Best Thing" 96.85%

3. Katie Kadan "I'm Going Down" 96.73%

--------------------------------------------------------

4. Max Boyle "Unaware" 94.91%

5. Jake Hoot "Danny's Song" 94.69%

6. Marybeth Byrd "Go Rest High on That Mountain" 94.39%

7. Kat Hammock "Danny Boy" 94.35%

8. Myracle Holloway "I'm Your Baby Tonight" 93.73%

9. Hello Sunday "Mama Knows Best" 93.47%

10. Cali Wilson "Butterflies" 92.98%

--------------------------------------------------------

11. Will Breman "I Won't Give Up" 91.84%

12. Joana Martinez "Get on Your Feet" 90.35%

13. Shane Q "My Wish" 88.23%

There's a slightly less than 2% separating the Top 3 scores from the best of the rest of the pack, so that suggests those will remain the Top 3 though the order may change. Rose's scores tend to be very stable, so Ricky's and Katie's fans need to rally during the day. Slightly less than 2% also separates #4 through #10, so expect some shuffle in the ranks. Only 1% separates #10 from the bottom 3 scores. If Will's fans rally, #8 through #10 could be in danger. Joana and Shane should remain the bottom 2 overnight.

For comparison's sake, the top YouTube score out of all performances (blinds to present) by contestants who made the Top 20 is 99.09% (Rose Short "Big White Room" - Knockout round performance). The lowest score is 62.79% for Cali Wilson's Top 20 performance of "Toxic".