Katie Kadan Fan Thread

FlavorfulFifi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

start streaming ALL her studios on repeat once the episode begins!!!!

My understanding is they all count all this time.

All those who want Katie to win, please go to Apple Music and stream her 4 Live songs 10 times for at least 30 SECONDS. This counts up to 10 votes. Please do this. She needs every Vote.  Hoot has had highest streams so we really need to push Katie over the top. Please Stream like crazy!!

From NBC VOICE

“Go to www.apple.co/TheVoice for more information. Streaming Eligible Song(s) any time from 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday, November 18, 2019 to 4:00 a.m. PT, Tuesday, December 17, 2019 will count toward the Cumulative Vote Total for each artist in the finale. Limit ten (10) streams per Eligible Song per Apple ID.”

My understanding is they all count all this time.

All those who want Katie to win, please go to Apple Music and stream her 4 Live songs 10 times for at least 30 SECONDS. This counts up to 10 votes. Please do this. She needs every Vote.  Hoot has had highest streams so we really need to push Katie over the top. Please Stream like crazy!!

From NBC VOICE

“Go to www.apple.co/TheVoice for more information. Streaming Eligible Song(s) any time from 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday, November 18, 2019 to 4:00 a.m. PT, Tuesday, December 17, 2019 will count toward the Cumulative Vote Total for each artist in the finale. Limit ten (10) streams per Eligible Song per Apple ID.”

yes yes yes! she's literally popped into my top 100 of 2019 because of voting!!! :haha::haha: <3

finally listened -

katie/john's voices actually complement each other pretty well...idk if it's on purpose or the recording, but there's a slight distortion/echo in katie's voice on some parts and it's pretty dope - idk who it reminds of maybe imagine dragons/brockhampton-ish?? idwtmat was last performed by patrique, love aerosmith but this is not what i have been waiting for but at the same time i can imagine the type of production they can set up and it might be a showstopper (plz no circus!!) - pretty well rounded, no lady marmalade in sight, i'm fine

idk which "believe" it is, but it better be cher's (i actually suggested it during fan week lol)

also...interesting how "believe" is autotune/distorted sounding - similar to some parts of katie's original, the synergy!!! :wub::wub:

It’s Cher’s. Adam released his version like a week ago. Believe and It’s a Man’s World were the 2 songs I wanted Katie to sing, so it’s a great suprise :wub:

Really like her original too. It sounds really current production wise. It fits the Femme Fatale playlist on Spotify :teehee: . I’m sure she’ll do great with IDWMAT too

Edited by Survivor

It’s Cher’s. Adam released his version like a week ago. Believe and It’s a Man’s World were the 2 songs I wanted Katie to sing, so it’s a great suprise :wub:

Really like her original too. It sounds really current production wise. It fits the Femme Fatale playlist on Spotify :teehee: . I’m sure she’ll do great with IDWMAT too

yep, her set could be better (everyone's could) but she's gonna slay regardless - if lady marmalade can hit t10, any of these 3 can hit T1 lol

5. Katie- All Better

6. Hoot- Better Off Without You

19. Hoot & Kelly

27. Rose- Steamroller

39. Katie & John

54. Ricky & Blake

111. Hoot- Amazed

119. Ricky- Runnin' Down a Dream

132. Hoot- Desperado t8

153. Ricky- Let It Be t8

172. Katie- Without You t11

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B6L9-FBlBp5/?u...ton_share_sheet

katie was on trailer talk with john and sang some god song...omg slayage!!!! she should have sang that last night!

God why didn't they give her this song!!!

She would have hit #1 with this for sure! Even the haters would have loved it since most of them are the fake so called “Christians!”

This tells me they just don’t want her to win for whatever reason.

She would have hit #1 with this for sure! Even the haters would have loved it since most of them are the fake so called “Christians!”

i wish he posted this before the finale for some more exposure!!

True, they haven't given her one pimp spot and made her open twice.

Either they are bussing her for another Kelly win or Katie won this since the Playoffs.