The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2

Alex95

Lol one of the worst finales I've ever seen of a reality show season in my life. Bullsh*t from start to end. At least a lot of the rigging was for Team UK <3 but then they unrigged it by only giving them a 5 minute lead for all that work???? Then the four best players go home thanks to some dumbass puzzle???? Then the final comes down to a short run, another dumbass puzzle that everyone times out on, and a bit of water racing??? Clownery luv. Paulie, CM, Ninja, and Zach might be the worst team of characters possible on this season so at least they all lost. Made it extremely easy to root for the UK though lol.

Final Ranking (since I won't watch any of that reunion bullshit no thanks):

1. Tori - A natural in the confessionals, a fighter in the challenges, the likable side of the Jordan/Tori showmance. And ridiculously robbed of her well-earned victory.

2. Laurel - I toyed with putting her first lol, that's how much I loved her during her short stint on the show. The season died with her, we could've used a lot more episodes of her.

3. Dee - She had a lot of "Oh honey.........." moments but I think it makes her more interesting and complex. Very much looking forward to a third season from her. Thrilled she got that win!

4. Ashley - Another robbed goddess :broken:. She played such an amazing game all the way through and was super likable. Livid about what happened.

5. Nany - I want to call her delightfully messy <3. Exactly how a reality star should be. I didn't feel like I needed to shower after watching her antics and meltdowns.

6. Leroy - I haven't even been following him for that long, I can't even imagine how frustrated his fans for years must be. He played a strong game and he was still really cool and loyal to Nany.

7. Big T - A fun two episode stint, looking forward to hopefully a longer showing from her next season!

8. Kam - I had some issues here and there, but I ended up loving her in the end. Her relationship with Leroy and her strong political game while never hitting below the belt won me over.

9. Esther - She had a nice elimination I guess <3.

10. Sean - He was the hottie of the season #KnowThat. This show needs some likable gay guys, bring him back!

11. Kyle - I forgot he was on the season whoops, but I still like him in general. And he f*cking hates Rogan :wub:

12. Jenny - Had a goodish last few episodes.

13. CT - I was with him, then he completely lost me, then I was with him again in the end.

14. Georgia - Unfortunate past resurfacing during the season kinda killed the love I have for her. Georgia cursing Joss & Kayleigh and dooming them was the highlight of the season though :wub:

15. Turbo - Kinda lost his charm this season. A small part of me does want to see him and Jordan fight :devil: but I don't think either man would come out of that looking good.

16. Jordan - Kinda awful, but it was always to people I hate so that obviously helps lol. His relationship with Tori is cute and he is quite clearly the GOAT of this show right now. Still.........awful tho.

17. Theo - I f*cking hated him the first half of the season and I barely remember why, but I don't want to place him too high because of it. Underdog fever probably got to me a bit irt him.

18. Josh - I had a lot of trouble ranking him, as is pretty much my general feelings on Josh every time I see him. I ended up falling in love with his friendship with Nany and the two of them at the purge were amazing. But BB19 Messy!Josh was running rampant and I can't stand that.

19. Bear - It feels like forever ago he was on the season.

20. Faith - I felt bad for her.

21. Ninja - I f*cking hated her forever, but at some point I realized so did literally every single person in the house and it made me love her. Tbh I should place her higher, she was ironically hilarious to me by the end of the season.

22. Wes - Kinda obnox and then got Laurelowned.

23. Zach - Spilled a lot of tea this season but still don't like him ^_^

24. Zahida - Who?

25. Bananas - See Zach.

26. Idris - Super boring, refused to make a move, got dumped by his alliance for being so damn weak, became thirsty for relevance on social media for another season.

27. Nicole - Who?????

28. Joss - Lol.

29. Kayleigh - Lol.

30. Rogan - I loved him so much early on and then he became a vile cretin to Dee.

31. Cara Maria - The worst.

32. Paulie - The Worst.

Just finished watching here's my thoughts. Obviously I am super happy that Team UK won. But I got some complaints :haha: First of all this finale format was bullshit. The first part was way harder then the second part. And to dominate in the first half and to only get a 5 minute lead was dumb. The US team majorly cheated in that first half and it didn't even matter in fact they were better off cheating because they were losing anyways so that 10 minute penalty to there time meant absolutely nothing. So that was dumb. I am also very sad that Tori wasn't able to finish. Going home on a puzzle after all that hard work is awful and I feel so bad for her. I would have preferred no purge at all but since it was a thing I was definitely rooting for Rogan to be the one purged instead. It would have been funny to have a team UK team finish with no Brits on their team at all :haha: It also would have been nice to have seen Paulie and Cara purged but oh well at least they didn't win. Its gonna be nice to watch next season without either of them on it.

1. Georgia - I love Georgia on the show. I don't tend to let stuff that happens outside of the show effect how I about contestants on the show. Georgia isn't perfect but neither are any of these people really.

2. Tori - I love Tori she's funny she good in the challenges shes cute, so there's a lot to like here especially if you ignore the questionable taste in guys. Her and Jordan do seem happy together though so I wish them the best of luck at least they got some money out of this game that they can use to help start a life together.

3. Laurel - Laurel is a very blunt person who isn't afraid to speak her mind which ends up with her being super confrontational every season. But I think shes fantastic TV and because of this and because she's such a beast in the challenges.

4. Nany - I have always had a bit of a soft spot of Nany. I like her on the show but unfortunately she's not very good at it. Her and Leeroy are very similar in that regard very likable people who just don't have it in them to get the W.

5. Leroy - Same thing I said about Nany can be said about Leroy. I do think this was one of Leroy's better seasons he was carrying team US at the end but he made some questionable decisions on who to align with which ultimately made his team weaker and caused them to lose.

6. Dee - She had a good underdog story for sure. I like how she overcame the doubters to get her first victory. Did not like her relationship with Rogan she obviously deserves better.

7. Jordan - Jordan does have an abrasive personality for sure. I bet living with him is probably hard especially in that challenge house. But overall I don't mind him though hes a super strong competitor one of the best to ever be on the show no doubt. He's beating all these people with one hand which makes it all the more impressive really. Plus his relationship with Tori is super cute so I do wish them the best.

8. Jenny - I wouldn't mind seeing Jenny back she seems like a really strong competitor and seems like a likable enough person. I do question if she is cut out for the cutthroat nature of the challenge and she's a little boring too so I don't stan her yet but I might in the future who knows.

9. CT - CT is obviously one of the Goats of the challenge for sure. I will always have mad respect for him. He definitely has mellowed out a lot losing the love of your live to cancer and having a kid will probably do that for you I guess.

10. Turbo - I loved Turbo much more on his first season then this season no doubt. He won the hardest challenge ever and he was set up well to continue to have another good run and build his legacy but he let his temper get in the way of that. He's got a black / white view on everything and it ruined his game this season and I question if we will ever see him again after this season. Many people have gotten kicked off and then came back in future seasons but I kinda think that might be it for Turbo.

11. Kyle - We are getting to the point where I don't care as much about a lot of of these people but I do think Kyle brings important things to the show. First I am 100% here for his hatred of Paulie and Cara. He's probably really unlikable irl but on the show I enjoy watching him enough I guess.

12. Theo - Theo bugged me early on but when he became the underdog I started to like him more. I do really like his friendship with Georgia so that helps propel him up the rankings a bit.

13. Josh - Josh is kinda annoying I won't doub that. His meltdowns are kinda funny but also kinda annoying. I did like his friendship which Nany and I totally get why he had a thing for Georgia.

14. Bear - I don't really like Bear that much but I don't hate him either if that makes sense. I think he's a decent villian who is fun to root against.

15. Zach - Zach is similiar to Jordan in a lot of ways. He's definitely a d*ck but when he's being like that to someone I don't like its kinda funny. Most of the stuff he said about Paulie & Cara was 100% true as well. And like Jordan his romantic partner Jenna is 1000% times more likable then he is.

16. Wes - Wes is only this high because he is a legend and he has been entertaining for years. That being said he played an absolutely terrible game. He got caught and owned so fast it was pretty funny. For someone who has played the game as long as he has I didn't expect him to be that bad this time around but he was.

17. Ninja - Ninja seems pretty annoying. So I wasn't really a fan of her this season but congrats on completely the final I guess.

18. Big T - we are starting to get to whoville here but I do remember her more than some of the other whos at least.

19. Nicole - She was Georgia's best friend I think.

20. Esther - I kinda remember her I guess.

21 . Faith I only remember her because she was on a prior season.

22. Zahida - a total bore.

23. Sean - Who?

24. Idris - He's a waste of space sorry not sorry.

25. Kam - We are getting to the section of people that I don't care for sure. Kam is probably the least offensive out of these people but she still kinda annoys me. She thinks she is a lot better than she actually is. She played a solid strategic game and her alliance ran the house so there's that at least.

26. Ashley - I have never really cared for Ashley. She doesn't annoy me as much as she use to maybe she has grown up a bit but I still don't care much for her and probably never will.

27. Bananas - He was mostly tolerable this season I guess but that might have just been because he went home pretty early and I hated Paulie & Cara more.

28. Joss - LOL LOL LOL LOL

29. Rogan - Disgusting person that I really wish didn't win money but oh well.

30. Kayleigh - I didn't think I would ever dislike someone more than Kayleigh but Paulie & Cara managed to pull that off I guess.

31. Cara - :x

32. Paulie - :x

That purge was good and bad

Devastated to see Tori come up just short. She is so awesome. Her and Jordan are my clear cut top 2.

On the flip side, it was glorious seeing Ashley purged. God is she awful. She might even be worse than Cara Maria to be honest. At least Cara is kinda embracing the villain. Ashley is just annoying and potentially a sociopath(although that might actually give her too much credit). Shes not a good person.

That was one of the more tame reunions that I can remember. Couple of thoughts came to my head about it. One why was that basketball player cohosting? He's never been on the show and added nothing of value. Justina was at least on the spin off show. Second thing that popped into my head was wtf was Paulie wearing. Why did he think that was a good outfit.

Lol one of the worst finales I've ever seen of a reality show season in my life. Bullsh*t from start to end. At least a lot of the rigging was for Team UK Then the four best players go home thanks to some dumbass puzzle???? Then the final comes down to a short run, another dumbass puzzle that everyone times out on, and a bit of water racing??? Clownery luv. Paulie, CM, Ninja, and Zach might be the worst team of characters possible on this season so at least they all lost. Made it extremely easy to root for the UK though lol.

Ughh that was the absolute worst part for me. :'( Ugh I was so done as the main people I was most rooting for to win (namely Kam, Leroy, Tori)…. so it was really disappointing part of the final, especially when they were soo strong throughout the season and most of the final. :/

I am also very sad that Tori wasn't able to finish. Going home on a puzzle after all that hard work is awful and I feel so bad for her. I would have preferred no purge at all but since it was a thing I was definitely rooting for Rogan to be the one purged instead. It would have been funny to have a team UK team finish with no Brits on their team at all :haha: It also would have been nice to have seen Paulie and Cara purged but oh well at least they didn't win. Its gonna be nice to watch next season without either of them on it.

Ughh yeah I felt really bad for Tori there. :'( Alongside Leroy & Kam. And omgg Rogan getting purged with no UK natives would have been hilarious... and would have served him right. :*

Anywho happy for Team UK winning based on its members. I like all of Dee, Jordan and CT so I'm happy for them. Mehh @ Rogan winning, as there were much better UK natives and he really lucked out the most.

OMGG Major props to Alex and CGF on doing rankings of the Final 32. I couldn’t do that myself, but really enjoyable list and commentary to read.

• 2 weeks later...