The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2

Alex95

Idk why I'm making a new thread to talk about last night's episode cause it was boring as f*ck lol. I barely remember the regular challenge and the hammering elimination was so uninteresting.

The proposal was cute I guess. I love Tori and her & Jordan seem cute together so I wish them the best! The Cara Maria reaction was stank obviously, but I feel like it's being waaaaaaay overblown. Cara Maria is stank and miserable.....we been knew? I saw that from like episode two of WOTW 1. Her being :rolleyes: over two people she doesn't like getting engaged really isn't the end of the world. Ruining their moment isn't cool, but like they're doing it in public in front of a bunch of people who hate them. They're lucky ONLY one person was talking sh*t tbh. I did alol @ Paulie snapping at her. I also lol'd @ her calling the whole thing fake considering she literally just faked a breakup for attention a month ago.

I still stan Nany but I think it's ironic now and I'm realizing maybe it's been ironic the whole time...? Nany is so emotionally fragile this season that she needs Josh Martinez to be her emotionally stable support system. That is hilarious to me. Ninja is someone I've been ironically stanning too lately. Maybe it's because pretty much everyone good is gone (though was there anyone good this season...?) but everyone's thinly veiled contempt for her is hilarious. I love me some reality show contestants who cause men to seethe just by existing.

I like the team format, but they need to shake things up. Paulie & Cara Maria have successfully taken over the game and completely stifled any chance at gameplay. If it remains a team game, the only mystery for me is who from their cult will join them in the finals to win. Because I mean, that's just a given at this point. It's one thing for them to have control over the US team. There could still be a fight between US vs. UK but they have complete control over the UK team as well! They're gonna successfully drag Kayleigh & Rogan to the finals to easily win. Next episode is gonna be Tori vs. Jenny if Team UK loses or Tori vs. Nany is Team US loses. It's that simple. Snooze. Team UK winning and throwing Tori in instead of a Team US member would somehow be more embarrassing than when they sent Georgia in. But it's 100% happening.

Team US Ranking:

1. Ashley - She's just consistently amazing every episode. She is so smart and witty but also strong and rootable. A bit of a villainous kick, but in a really fun way. Enjoying my first full season of hers and looking forward to seeing more (assumedly even more villainous <3)

2. Nany - Like I said, Josh Martinez keeps her emotionally stable. That's all that needs to be said :wub:

3. Leroy - Color me shocked, I'm liking him. Based on what I saw of him last season and the first half of this season I thought he and Zach were just two interchangeable kinda strong bores. Leroy full-on reading every single person in the house last episode was kind of amazing and lowkey I think him and Kam are kinda cute.

4. Kam - I mean......I still don't really ~get~ her completely. I think she's a great player, but stannable? That's gonna be a no from me.

5. Ninja - Like I said, her annoyingness has cycled back to hilarious. She is a consistent thorn in Zach's side.

6. Josh - He is full on BB19 Josh right now for better or worse. In BB19 his targets were Cody & Jessica and I hated them, but still couldn't get fully on board with him because he was so awful in his forms of torture. Same now with Cara Maria & Paulie. He has his moments I'll give you back. But I think when I look back on this season, his contributions will be a net negative.

7. Zach - He makes me lol once or twice tbh. Still hate him.

8. Cara Maria - Yeah she's stank and miserable but at least she doesn't hide it?

9. Paulie - Just as bad as his girlfriend but pretending to be a hero. I watched you abuse Zakiyah on live feeds sir I'm not buying it!

Team UK Ranking:

1. Tori - Love her :wub:. A natural in confessionals and really strong and rootable. Team UK is never winning, but I hope she can make the finals!

2. Dee - A great season for her so far! Looking forward to seeing her assumedly #drag Rogan next episode.

3. CT - I'm kinda tired of him not doing anything, but he's still funny. I wanna see him in an elimination tbh.

4. Jenny - Her breakout episode was kinda fun ^_^.

5. Jordan - Kind of a #problematicfave, but the problem is I still don't really like him. I think it's more of a the enemy of my enemy is my friend kinda thing. I want him to take down Paulie & Cara and then leave my television and have a wonderful life with Tori.

6. Rogan - I'm still kinda interested in him. I'm worried about Dee because I think she's a bit too invested in him. Also him knocking Tori out of the challenge this week was pathetic, it's almost embarrassing that Team UK hasn't sent him to the proving ground yet. Also embarrassing how willing he is to roll over and die for Paulie.

7. Joss - Mainly the same as Rogan, but a lot more boring.

8. Kayleigh - So glad she had her breakout episode so I have legitimate reasons to hate her this season! Sooooooo awful. Pleeeeeeeease give me Chanelle McCleary in The Challenge 36 to kick her ass :wub::wub:

I agree with a lot of Alex's thoughts on the latest episode.

The Nany/Josh comments are hilarious and wow that she has to rely on Josh being her emotional support partner. :dead: But even with that, I do like their relationship. They both lost challengers they really like and are close to.

I did like the Jordan/Tori proposal. They seem to really love each other and I enjoy them as a couple. Happy for them. Even though I can be mixed on Jordan but I do love Tori.

OMGG Team UK throwing Tori in if they win the next episode. I bet if Kayleigh (and Joss) are in the tribunal, that would totally happen. :|

The way Jenny was steamrolled was so shocking. Despite knowing the outcome of that elimination for months, I literally was shocked.

F*ck Joss, Rogan, and CT for that disgusting plan to blindside Dee. Who has consistently outperformed most everybody on her team this entire season.

Team Kam >>>>> Nany. I just will never support Nany.

Lol I forgot there was an episode because I was too busy being disgusted with S*rvivor. I should've switched over to this (somehow these awful human beings managed to behave better than those awful human beings).

Kam giving off That Girl vibes as the clingy girlfriend who doesn't let her boyfriend have female friends. Not a good look. Her strategy still though>>>>> incredibly smart choices for the tribunal. I mean her strategy was to turn Leroy & Nany against each other clearly. Doesn't look like it's working all that well lol but she made the right choices to accomplish that. I just don't know if turning them against each other is a personal or strategic decision. Nany storming into that room, dressed to the nines, cup o noodles in the hand while dragging bitches left and right was amazing :wub:. Corny Cara :wub:

Rogan might've had one of the most embarrassing episodes I have ever seen. First, him wanting to backstab Dee. Alright it's gameplay. Embarrassingly bad gameplay because one dehydration episode doesn't mean weakness (especially when they're still dragging Kayleigh to the finals), but still gameplay. Remembering the fact that he's only done one other season and gassed out on the very first day certainly doesn't help his case though. But he doesn't have the cojones to throw her in himself so they have to throw the challenge, still throw Tori in, and then beg Paulie to throw Dee in. So much to unpack there, but I think it should be focused on how he approached Paulie with this and not Kam. All the implications behind this move were very clearly sex, but that move stood out to me as the most shocking. Kam's the one who will have to call out Dee's name. He's not asking her to do it, he's asking Paulie whose not even in the tribunal. And then the two of them bring Leroy in still before Kam knows anything. Thank God for Leroy for letting the women know. Of course the point of no return is when he has CT break the news as he hides outside with Joss. That was sooooooo pathetic I couldn't believe it.

Looking forward to a double elimination next week! And the fact that it's based solely on performance and not politics :wub:. With my luck it'll probably be like Nany & Josh going home or something though lol. I'm not buying for a second that Paulie & CM are in trouble despite that preview........but could you imagine if they go out like this :wub::wub::wub::wub:

A lot to say about this episode but Alex said it really well. I didn't know the results of the elimination like Dee did but I am not that shocked that Tori trucked Jenny. As someone who played football I know that strength is important but technique is more important. Tori knew what she was doing Jenny didnt.

Edited by CGlaserFan

Yeah I had my money on Jenny, but she was a mess in there. When she was on the ground trying to drag Tori to her side, I was like how the hell is she gonna get to that bell first?? It was still a race first and foremost, Jenny seemed to have forgotten that.

Ugh agree with all of the comments of how pathetic Rogan was this last episode. :| He has the nerve to turn on Deee and trying to get others to get her out when she was dehyrated one time when he was out the first day of the first challenge of his one other season. :| And he has yet proven himself in a battle round. He's getting too big for his bridges.

Yeah I had my money on Jenny, but she was a mess in there. When she was on the ground trying to drag Tori to her side, I was like how the hell is she gonna get to that bell first?? It was still a race first and foremost, Jenny seemed to have forgotten that.

I was wondering what Jenny's strategy was there. :dead:

Ugh hated seeing Jenny and Tori going against each other (and also loved their friendship) while Kayleigh has yet had to fought for her spot but I'm not surprised with how this season is going. :ermm:

IPB Image

Kayleigh's weak ass getting eliminated and taking Joss out with her was the single most satisfying moment of the season. Hooooooly sh*t I had the biggest smile on my face when Leroy & Kam beat them. Joss sobbing realizing Georgia or Jenny would've been better allies was hilarious. I really can't believe they thought they could've won with Kayleigh. Losing Joss sucks for Team UK, but I have a lot more faith for them in a final now that they don't have Kayleigh.

Rogan had suuuuuuch a bad episode, he just looked so cruel and ugly all the way through. The first half where he was begging to not be partnered with Dee was bad enough, but then him bragging about manipulating her made my stomach churn. What a vile cretin, I'm so pissed he's in the final and didn't have to face a single elimination (since TJ said one more elimination before the final in the preview and I'd assume it's a woman's elimination). Insanely proud of Dee. She kicked ass in that swimming challenge and I love how she stood up for herself. I'm such a big fan of hers now and I really would love to see Team UK win it in the end just for Dee. Dee's vote for Jordan over Rogan disappointed me at first, but I appreciated her loyalty. And then I thought about it and it was the right move. If she voted Rogan in, Team US would vote Jordan in anyway and they'd be down to 4 members. However, voting Jordan in forced Team US to vote for one of their own in or backstab Rogan/CT so it was definitely the right move. And now they get to hold on to all five members.

Jordan, wooooooow. Say what you want about Jordan, but I think that was the most impressive elimination win I have ever seen. He did all that with one hand! I could not believe what I was seeing. He not only won, but he dominated! Yes Josh is an idiot, but he is a strong guy. This should've been a cakewalk for Josh, but instead Jordan went 3-0. Dude deserves to win, I'm sorry, he really does. Not too disappointed to see Josh go. I was warming up to him a bit again tonight because I liked his friendship with Nany, but I also wanted to see Jordan survive for Tori and Dee's sake.

I guess the season's coming to an end soon. Girls elimination and then probably a one or two episode finale. I'm guessing next week will be Tori vs. Nany no matter what and I'm sure Tori will win it. Slight chance Team UK wins, Team US sends Nany in, and Team UK sends a member of Cara's Cult against her smartly. Not getting my hopes up for that though. If all 5 of these Team UK members can make the final together I really believe they have a chance at winning...and I'd be happy with that (even if it means Rogan winning :x). And if Team US wins, at least Ashley, Kam, Leroy, and maybe Nany win so Imma try to focus on the positives.

Kayleigh's weak ass getting eliminated and taking Joss out with her was the single most satisfying moment of the season. Hooooooly sh*t I had the biggest smile on my face when Leroy & Kam beat them. Joss sobbing realizing Georgia or Jenny would've been better allies was hilarious. I really can't believe they thought they could've won with Kayleigh. Losing Joss sucks for Team UK, but I have a lot more faith for them in a final now that they don't have Kayleigh.

Rogan had suuuuuuch a bad episode, he just looked so cruel and ugly all the way through. The first half where he was begging to not be partnered with Dee was bad enough, but then him bragging about manipulating her made my stomach churn. What a vile cretin, I'm so pissed he's in the final and didn't have to face a single elimination (since TJ said one more elimination before the final in the preview and I'd assume it's a woman's elimination). Insanely proud of Dee. She kicked ass in that swimming challenge and I love how she stood up for herself. I'm such a big fan of hers now and I really would love to see Team UK win it in the end just for Dee. Dee's vote for Jordan over Rogan disappointed me at first, but I appreciated her loyalty. And then I thought about it and it was the right move. If she voted Rogan in, Team US would vote Jordan in anyway and they'd be down to 4 members. However, voting Jordan in forced Team US to vote for one of their own in or backstab Rogan/CT so it was definitely the right move. And now they get to hold on to all five members.

Jordan, wooooooow. Say what you want about Jordan, but I think that was the most impressive elimination win I have ever seen. He did all that with one hand! I could not believe what I was seeing. He not only won, but he dominated! Yes Josh is an idiot, but he is a strong guy. This should've been a cakewalk for Josh, but instead Jordan went 3-0. Dude deserves to win, I'm sorry, he really does. Not too disappointed to see Josh go. I was warming up to him a bit again tonight because I liked his friendship with Nany, but I also wanted to see Jordan survive for Tori and Dee's sake.

I guess the season's coming to an end soon. Girls elimination and then probably a one or two episode finale. I'm guessing next week will be Tori vs. Nany no matter what and I'm sure Tori will win it. Slight chance Team UK wins, Team US sends Nany in, and Team UK sends a member of Cara's Cult against her smartly. Not getting my hopes up for that though. If all 5 of these Team UK members can make the final together I really believe they have a chance at winning...and I'd be happy with that (even if it means Rogan winning :x). And if Team US wins, at least Ashley, Kam, Leroy, and maybe Nany win so Imma try to focus on the positives.

Kayleigh definitely invested heavily in the social game carrying her to the end, and was super unprepared for a potential purge. Considering the season really did not throw in any major curveballs to the format (unlike her first two seasons on the show), I genuinely think she believed to be sitting pretty. On paper, she should have been good to cruise to the finals. Numbers on her side. Solid performances all season. Kayleigh really sh*t the bed when it counted, so that loss definitely must have stung. HOWEVER. Joss losing once again made me grin from ear to ear. That is karma working in overtime. LOL.

Rogan really revealed himself in these last two episodes. YIKES. What a disgusting piece of sh*t. There were plenty of rumors about him using Dee during filming, but I wanted to see if that was actually all true. Rogan is worse than the spoilers painted him out to be. I am so disappointed that he is basically cruising to the finals after watching his sick display of behavior these last two weeks.

But Dee had such a wonderful episode. So proud of her honestly. Star of the season. Dee made the smart decision with her vote, but I would have loved to watch her vote in Rogan or CT. <3 <3 <3

Jordan is still a vile piece of trash that I will never support. Though he is quite the impressive Challenge competitor and really belongs in the elite category alongside Landon and Alton. Josh is an idiot though, and good strategy almost always proves better than pure size and strength. Look at Jenny last week losing to Tori in such a horrendous display!

Very hard to support anybody winning this season outside of Dee, Ashley, or Kam.

Just watched the episode and Joss & Kayleigh going really was such sweet Karma and it made me so freaking happy. The Jordan vs Josh match up was super obvious and I figured Jordan would beat him and I am glad that he did. I want Jordan & Tori to keep cruising and pull out the W at the end.

IPB Image

Just watched the episode and Joss & Kayleigh going really was such sweet Karma and it made me so freaking happy. The Jordan vs Josh match up was super obvious and I figured Jordan would beat him and I am glad that he did. I want Jordan & Tori to keep cruising and pull out the W at the end.

Yesss that was THE BEST part of the episode! :w00t: :dead: I was really hoping sooo hard that Kam & Leroy pulled through and Kayleigh & Joss would go and it totally happened! :wub: Karma really bit them in the butt for sure. Serves them right for targeting and getting rid of a strong player in Georgia. And I actually don't mind/like Joss as a person but he disappointed me following Kayleigh's move weeks back.

And ugh agree with the comments here said about Rogan. He's so disgusting and just UGH. :x So disappointed he never proven himself in the proving ground battle. :|

Also got a lot of love for Dee proving herself and her team for ever doubting her. So happy she pulled through.

Beyond grateful CT actually did something for his team for a change! I mean in the end it didn't really matter since Nany probably would've gone home against Tori anyway, but at least he looked out for one of his teammates and made sure she wasn't going anywhere. The bitterness seeping out from everyone was everything :wub::wub: . I wish we could've seen more of this back and forth all season.

Poor Nany, I really wanted to see her in that final with Leroy :(. I guess she's just not very good at these challenges lol, but from the two I've seen from her she's been really close and has just barely missed (and last season's elimination challenge was utter bullsh*t).

Kiiiiiiiiiiinda mixed on who I want to win this final, but still like 90% rooting for Team UK. I looooove Tori & Dee and CT finally earned my respect back tonight. I respect the sh*t out of Jordan and he totally deserves the win for playing a hell of a season. I hate Rogan, but whatever he'll have to come along for the ride I guess. I really want to see Leroy finally get a win too though :(. I mean he's kinda basic, but he does seem like a good dude deep down and I'd feel bad for him if he lost again. I also continue to adore Ashley, and wouldn't mind if Kam won. Paulie winning would be :x :x :x . I'm starting to feel pretty confident Team UK is gonna win though. The editing is certainly pointing that way unless they're really trying to blindside the viewers.

Sad to see Nany go but that seemed inevitable no matter who she was up against. I am glad CT finally decided to do something smart for his team and not for Paulie for once though. CT is a smart guy though he knew the final was coming up so why weaken your own team at this point. Even though Ashley won the bitterness coming from them once 1 thing didn't go there way was hilarious and worth it. 100% rooting for team UK even though Rogan sucks. I am worried that Rogan might gas out during this final like he did at the rock but maybe he improved his cardio before coming on here who knows. CT is also a little over the hill and his cardio might not be the greatest either. With that being said the other team has question marks as well especially in the swimming department between Leroy, Kam, Ninja, and Cara they are very weak swimmers. If I had to bet on a team I would probably bet on team UK but I dunno it might be close.

Beyond grateful CT actually did something for his team for a change! I mean in the end it didn't really matter since Nany probably would've gone home against Tori anyway, but at least he looked out for one of his teammates and made sure she wasn't going anywhere. The bitterness seeping out from everyone was everything :wub::wub: . I wish we could've seen more of this back and forth all season.

Poor Nany, I really wanted to see her in that final with Leroy :(. I guess she's just not very good at these challenges lol, but from the two I've seen from her she's been really close and has just barely missed (and last season's elimination challenge was utter bullsh*t).

Kiiiiiiiiiiinda mixed on who I want to win this final, but still like 90% rooting for Team UK. I looooove Tori & Dee and CT finally earned my respect back tonight. I respect the sh*t out of Jordan and he totally deserves the win for playing a hell of a season. I hate Rogan, but whatever he'll have to come along for the ride I guess. I really want to see Leroy finally get a win too though :(. I mean he's kinda basic, but he does seem like a good dude deep down and I'd feel bad for him if he lost again. I also continue to adore Ashley, and wouldn't mind if Kam won. Paulie winning would be :x :x :x . I'm starting to feel pretty confident Team UK is gonna win though. The editing is certainly pointing that way unless they're really trying to blindside the viewers.

Sad to see Nany go but that seemed inevitable no matter who she was up against. I am glad CT finally decided to do something smart for his team and not for Paulie for once though. CT is a smart guy though he knew the final was coming up so why weaken your own team at this point. Even though Ashley won the bitterness coming from them once 1 thing didn't go there way was hilarious and worth it. 100% rooting for team UK even though Rogan sucks. I am worried that Rogan might gas out during this final like he did at the rock but maybe he improved his cardio before coming on here who knows. CT is also a little over the hill and his cardio might not be the greatest either. With that being said the other team has question marks as well especially in the swimming department between Leroy, Kam, Ninja, and Cara they are very weak swimmers. If I had to bet on a team I would probably bet on team UK but I dunno it might be close.

I agree with practically all of the points you both made on this last episode and which team to root for.

- Glad CT looked out for his UK team rather than Paulie/Cara's alliance. Paulie was smartly weakening the UK team which the UK just went along with for so long (ala Kayleigh and Joss.... and where did that get them?) Love that CT made this move and wow the egos of that main alliance with one game move not going their way was ridiculous. :rolleyes:

- Super sad for Nany coming so close, just missing out like this. :( I was really rooting for her to pull it out against Ashley (though I do like her at times) but figured it wasn't meant to me. :(

- I'm mixed on which team I want to win as well. I want Tori & Dee to win for the UK team. But then I want Kam & Leroy to win for the US team. There's others I like on those teams too but those are the main ones I want to see win. So whatever happens, I'll be pleased for whoever does win. :lol:

That's all folks. I really hoped that the UK Team win would be much more satisfactory after watching the season (since I knew the winners from spoiler season), but the whole thing felt so underwhelming.

Very much a Gauntlet III situation. A lot of nastiness among the teams. A team that really had no business winning somehow wins (albeit in this case through actual ability and talent). There are certain seasons, such as this one, where you almost wish there was some way to account for the entire body of work over a season, a la Big Brother/Survivor. Especially because the format of this season really called for a powerful social game instead of actual physical prowess.

Not saying I wanted Paulie/Cara Maria/Ninja/Zach to have this win. But it's really disheartening to watch a season where the hodge-podge team of Dee, Jordan, CT, and Rogan win. The fact that Rogan is the only UK native to actually be on that team in the finals also speaks to the weird design of this season's format. Cool idea in concept and I am totally happy to finally have a big team season for the first time in over a decade, but the design could have been much better.

Nice things to see in the finals: Tori losing at the puzzle and Dee winning the money.