Weekly Rank the Survivors (Season 9)

Alex95

1. janet

2. kellee

3. noura

4. jamal

5. karishma

i’m equally disgusted by literally everyone else after this episode so idk if i’m gonna finish this. i need time to process everything because suddenly it seems like these are the only 5 that have souls.

from memory, this is the first season that seems to have been completely destroyed in the span of one episode. in the sense that i was so excited about a lot of these characters and had hope for an amazing outcome, and now hate the vast majority of the cast and have very little hope left :'( this might sound dramatic but what just happened tonight was beyond tragic and like i said i need time to process that

I’m okay with Lauren too. Her little speech at tribal “I can’t seperate reality from survivor. Because this is reality and we face the same real life issues here” and also defending Janet made me forgive her.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Dan acknowledged that others may have felt uncomfortable by his actions and apologized (and hopefully learned something), whereas people like Aaron, Elizabeth, and Missy acted like it never existed, which I think is far more damaging in our world.
Except he literally kept telling Jeff that he didn’t see why they had to bring it up, but sure.

Yes! Like HOW MANY times did Kellee say stop. And he would do it later on again.

This. Kellee and Dan had this conversation EPISODE ONE that she was uncomfortable with him touching her. And I am on the record for giving him the benefit of the doubt hoping he would learn and keep his distance. It never should have blown up to this point and that is Dan's fault. Elizabeth, Missy, Aaron, and Lauren just made an already gross situation 100x more worse. There never should've been a situation to make more gross in the first place though.

This. Kellee and Dan had this conversation EPISODE ONE that she was uncomfortable with him touching her. And I am on the record for giving him the benefit of the doubt hoping he would learn and keep his distance. It never should have blown up to this point and that is Dan's fault. Elizabeth, Missy, Aaron, and Lauren just made an already gross situation 100x more worse. There never should've been a situation to make more gross in the first place though.

the producers stepped in before it could go any further and made sure that if it did there would be severe consequences, but weaponizing it was beyond f*cked up...

1. Kellee Kim (=)

2. Janet Carbin (+3)

3. Jamal Shipman (=)

4. Karishma Patel (+7)

5. Noura Salman (-1)

6. Tommy Sheehan (+1)

7. Missy Byrd (-5)

8. Elaine Stott (=)

9. Lauren Beck (-3)

10. Dean Kowalski (=)

11. Aaron Meredith (-2)

12. Elizabeth Biesel (=)

13. Dan Spilo (+1)

01. Kellee Kim - Queen.

02. Janet Carbin - Queen.

03. Jamal Shipman - King.

04. Noura Salman - Queen.

05. Karishma Patel - (reluctantly) Queen.

06. Dean Kowalski - I mean he was pretty much edited to be irrelevant to the whole storyline so I guess he didn’t come out looking worse?

07. Tommy Sheehan - See above.

08. Elaine Story - Everyone’s forgetting she was involved in the scene of making Dan feel better, so here we go.

09. Missy Byrd - Bye.

10. Lauren Beck - Bye.

11. Aaron Meredith - “I cant be sexist, I have a mother!” Trash.

12. Elizabeth Beisel - Imagine being comfortable lying about sexual harassment.

13. Dan Spilo - Trash.

Edited by jstxanothrxstory

01. Janet Carbin - She's just an angel and we just don't deserve her

02. Kellee Kim - Queen!!!!!!! Please come back but use your idols this time :*

03. Jamal Shipman - The only man worth taking about this season

04. Noura Salman - I trust her to keep giving us fun moments for the rest of a disturbing season

05. Karishma Patel - Karishma is so boring but at least a decent human being which makes her one of the most deserving contestants left in the game.

06. Dean - Bystander

07. Tommy - Bystander

08. Lauren Beck - Bystander

08. Elaine - Bystander

09. Aaron - just shut the f*ck off

09. Missy - Just go please

10. Elizabeth - You too

11. Dan - Trash

Episode 7:

1. Kellee Kim (=) - 1.9

2. Noura Salman (+2) - 3.4

3. Missy Byrd (-1) - 3.9

4. Janet Carbin (+5) - 4.6

5. Elaine Stott (-2) - 5.9

6. Karishma Patel (+5) - 7.3

7. Lauren Beck (+3) - 7.4

8. Dean Kowalski (+5) - 8.1

9. Aaron Meredith (-2) - 8.2

10. Elizabeth Biesel (-4) - 9.1

11. Jamal Shipman (-6) - 9.8

12. Tommy Sheehan (=) - 10.6

13. Jack Nichting (+1) - 11.7

14. Dan Spilo (+1) - 13.3

Episode 8 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 20th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include the Survivor voted out this week in your rankings.

Finally edited in episode 7's ranking. Keep ranking for 8/9! I managed to scrape together most of this season's rankings for the overall spreadsheet. Unfortunately it seems Episode 5 is lost forever.

13 rankings this episode (somehow)!

Episode 8:

1. Kellee Kim (=) - 1.5

2. Janet Carbin (+2) - 1.8

3. Jamal Shipman (+8) - 3.5

4. Noura Salman (-2) - 4.0

5. Karishma Patel (+1) - 4.7

6. Elaine Stott (-1) - 6.8

7. Dean Kowalski (+1) - 7.4

8. Tommy Sheehan (+4) - 8.3

9. Lauren Beck (-2) - 8.5

10. Missy Byrd (-7) - 9.6

11. Aaron Meredith (-2) - 10.9

12. Elizabeth Biesel (-2) - 11.6

13. Dan Spilo (+1) - 12.2

Episode 9 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 27th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include the Survivor voted out this week in your rankings.

1. Noura Salman - comp beast, goat herder

2. Dean Kowalski - idk anymore...

3. Missy Byrd - anti-tommy

4. Karishma Patel - karishma's kill list

5. Janet Carbin - had her moment...das it

6. Elaine Stott - almost lauren-level ginger sucking

7. Aaron Meredith - should've cried

8. Elizabeth Biesel - kill tommy instead

9. Dan Spilo - still gross

10. Lauren Beck - ginger sucker

11. Tommy Sheehan - if he wins, i'm committing