X Factor Celebrity 2.0 thread

*Wallace

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Nicole force them all to dye their hair? I thought there was only one ginger in the PCD. Now there are two.
Yeah, Carmit was the only ginger. :haha:

No Melody sucks. :dead:
Melody’s seething hatred of Nicole was the most iconic part of PCD’s original run.

Since it’s the final, I wanted to watch the show without seeing any spoilers. :o

1. Megan McKenna - One More Sleep

2. V5 - All I Want for Christmas is You

3. Jenny Ryan - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

4. Max & Harvey - Last Christmas

1. Megan McKenna - This

2. Jenny Ryan - The Edge of Glory

3. Max & Harvey - Kiss You

- The Pussycat Dolls KILLED IT! Such a HOT performance and they still got it. :omg:

- Interesting and very noticeable how Vinnie and Martin didn’t get any solos in the “Run” Charity single. :ph34r: But it was a very beautiful single from those that got to sing in it.

- Congrats to Megan winning! :w00t: Of course it was predictable and we saw this coming since the start of the live shows, but she’s a great singer and very deserving winner. :yes: And oh wow just saw she topped the votes every week, which is not shocking.

- The rest of the placements were expected with Max & Harvey getting 2nd, Jenny 3rd and V5 4th. I am surprised how close it was between Max & Harvey and Jenny.

dY09peNVVLc

:wub::wub::wub:

Even worse.

What’s the point with no Melody aka the best member? :|

I really like Melody but no. :ermm:

The PCD reunion shortly after Nicoles Top 2 placement in the DWTS 2.0 Rankdown. I mean, it could be a coincidence, but I don't think so.

Too bad Nicole is an awful mentor. :haha:

:wub:

She's no worse than Louis. :bleh:

Luke Friend. :*

Plus he was Amelia Lily & Saara Aalto’s #1 stan. :giggle:

Eh, I suppose. But one artist out of so many seasons hardly counts. :bleh: :haha:

He was although that doesn't count. Although it was hilarious and awkward how he would root for those acts over his own. :haha:

HA.

:wub:

My ranking of the performances

1. Megan McKenna - This - Lyrically one of the worst songs I've ever heard, but vocally it was probably my favourite performance of the season.

2. Max & Harvey - Kiss You - Really good as usual

3. Max & Harvey - Last Christmas - Bad song choice but they made the most of it

4. Jenny Ryan - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Her best performance by far

5. V5 - All My Christmas Is You - Same as usual, some good parts but overall uneven and messy vocals

6. Jenny Ryan - The Edge of Glory - Not as bad as the first time she sang it, the ending was terrible though

7. Megan McKenna - One More Sleep - This was an absolute trainwreck :wacko: Guess we discovered she can't sing uptempo?

Predictable but satisfying results. I was worried that Jenny might beat M&H, glad she didn't.

Edited by BrokenHearted

Megan McKenna - One More Sleep - This was an absolute trainwreck :wacko: Guess we discovered she can't sing uptempo?

Predictable but satisfying results. I was worried that Jenny might beat M&H, glad she didn't.

At the risk of stating the obvious, these acts have to sing songs by Syco artists to promote the songs huh? I like One More Sleep, but it didn't suit Megan. My favorite sang a Labrinth song when he was in the Bottom 2. I actually like both songs, but I'm just saying. :rofl::giggle: