X Factor Celebrity 2.0 thread

*Wallace

You're mad Megan isn't singing country songs? :huh:

Ooh yeah this. Martin was actually better than Vinnie this week but ugh I fear Vinnie is going to be a finalist.

Slay at your favorites but I knew you would. <3 Although I feel like Kevin's song choices aren't showing off his true talent.

Shocking, I know :giggle: But at least if she sings her country song we might get an upbeat one. Or she can sing Before He Cheats, the only country song I can tolerate :giggle:

What is the appeal of Vinnie?! Somebody make it make sense (!)

I agree. He's trying so hard to be very "now" with his song choices singing Lizzo, Dance Monkey, Dua, Camilla, etc. I need some glee Artie vocals with songs from Usher for example. I'm imagining Climax with his shirt off :giggle:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was enjoying No Love Lost more than I expected to so I'm sad that they left. But at the same time, I prefer V5 to them, so glad V5 stayed.

This season's not really winning me over tbh and at this point V5 are the only ones who have my interest. I agree about Megan, I think she's a great singer but I also think one of the judges said that it's like she's performing her whole first album with the originals, and I agree but in a less positive way. I wanna see her try something new/different, but I think she's the likely winner at this point, so I get why she's presenting all of her original music.

I do still really like Megan but agree with everything you said. :yes: I did really enjoy this season at the start but with Victoria's robbery (and Jonny's to a lesser extent), I've been enjoying it less. :closedeyes:

Amelia Lily’s impact. :wub:

and he wonders why the ratings have been so terrible this year. :dead:

And haven't the ratings been quite terrible the last 2-3 years too? :ph34rwave:

Shocking, I know :giggle: But at least if she sings her country song we might get an upbeat one. Or she can sing Before He Cheats, the only country song I can tolerate :giggle:

What is the appeal of Vinnie?! Somebody make it make sense (!)

I agree. He's trying so hard to be very "now" with his song choices singing Lizzo, Dance Monkey, Dua, Camilla, etc. I need some glee Artie vocals with songs from Usher for example. I'm imagining Climax with his shirt off :giggle:

Lmaooo yess I was super shocked - especially with what you said on your last comment proving my shock. :haha:

This is what I want to know. (!)

Mhmmm yeah. I do think he's done well with most of the songs he's been singing but yeah we know he can do soo much more. He does need to sing a good ballad as his Camila song had potential. LOL We can disagree on the last sentence there. :giggle::haha: But do agree that songs like that can work on him. :yes:

These look like the song choices for the Week 4 show...

Jenny Ryan: Euphoria (Loreen)

Kevin McHale: I Feel Love (Donna Summer/Sam Smith cover)

Max and Harvey: High Hopes (Panic! At the Disco)

Megan McKenna: When I'm Crying (original song)

Try Star: Boom (X Ambassadors)

V5: Bang Bang (Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj)

Vinnie Jones: I Fought The Law (The Crickets) / Should I Stay Or Should I Go? (The Clash)

Link: https://twitter.com/TellyStats/status/1195423707646320641

Ooh and Lizzo is the guest performer too..... so we already know she's gonna be the best performer of tomorrow's show. :wub:

Alright performances over, my ranks. great show, 5 great performances, 1 good, 1 blah.

1. Megan - Yea it was same-same, but it was my favorite original shes gone, loved the acapella

2. V5 - Their best

3. Kevin - I think the brits call it camp, extremely camp

4. Jenny - Great vocal

5. Max & Harvey - high energy good vocals

6. Try Hard - At least their hard bodies made up for a bad vocal

7. Vinnie - yea....

Bottom 2:

Kevin vs Vinnie

I had a feeling the first wasn't pulling in the votes, and made it this far from the chairs. There is one very clear decision that needs to happen this week. Don't screw it up judges.

Edited by Solaris

Vinnie asked Simon to send him home.

Simon voted Kevin out anyway.

To be fair Vinnies best performance was his sing off. Kevin going home. Eh

:| :| :| :| :|

LMAOO Simon really does not care about the X Factor and is clearly ruining the show now, if it wasn't obvious before. :|

Not just saying it because my favorite was the one to go this time, but I think Simon's actively trying to ruin his own show. I'm done with this season.

Watched the show earlier today. Best performance of the night was clearly, Lizzo! :wub:

nwAiYFSjsrY

:bobo:

Top 7 Live Show Rankings

1. Lizzo - Good As Hell

1. Megan McKenna - When I'm Crying

2. V5 - Bang Bang

3. Jenny Ryan - Euphoria

4. Kevin McHale - I Feel Love

5. Max and Harvey - High Hopes

6. Try Star - Boom

7. Vinnie Jones - I Fought The Law/ Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Megan’s performance was beautiful and a stand-out as usual although thank you to Nicole saying that she wanted to see something uptempo from her. Hopefully she takes that on board next week. 1-6 all did well.

And as stated, Vinnie definitely should have gone even with him wanting to bow out of the competition. Kevin def deserved to stay and his sing-off was great. So :rolleyes: @ Simon’s decision. This season continues on being a trainwreck.

And as stated, Vinnie definitely should have gone even with him wanting to bow out of the competition. Kevin def deserved to stay and his sing-off was great. So :rolleyes: @ Simon’s decision. This season continues on being a trainwreck.

He was the best at making these shows, the way he's conducted himself during this season just shows he doesn't care. I understand the celebrity thing is a one-off series to begin with, but... >.

I know we've got the UK Danny Gokey standing in front of us, but actually in his defense, he hasn't used her death for his own gain. It's Simon and the show that constantly want to bring it up. At least that's the way it seems to me.

I know we've got the UK Danny Gokey standing in front of us, but actually in his defense, he hasn't used her death for his own gain.
To be fair, Danny never really brought up his wife past his audition. It was always the show or someone else bringing it up in S8. :ph34rwave:

Anyway, Simon probably just thinks generating buzz from the controversy is a good thing for the show, even though every season's viewership tanks after too many questionable decisions. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Simon probably just thinks generating buzz from the controversy is a good thing for the show, even though every season's viewership tanks after too many questionable decisions. :rolleyes:

:yes::(

I chose not to watch this week and after looking at the outcome I think I made the right decision :ph34r:

You 100% made the right decision. :haha: :ph34r: Although you should just watch Lizzo's "Good As Hell" performance. :wub:

He was the best at making these shows, the way he's conducted himself during this season just shows he doesn't care. I understand the celebrity thing is a one-off series to begin with, but... >.

I know we've got the UK Danny Gokey standing in front of us, but actually in his defense, he hasn't used her death for his own gain. It's Simon and the show that constantly want to bring it up. At least that's the way it seems to me.

I do wish this was the case of Danny since he could actually sing, unlike Vinnie though. :ph34r:

ALL of this. (!)

Sure the controversy keeps people talking over the weekend and can make headline news on the Sunday papers and what not - but it's killing the longevity and seirousness of the show, to make it look like a joke. :wacko:

Kevin went home? :|

Over someone who can't sing and begged Simon to let him go. :) :|