X Factor Celebrity 2.0 thread

*Wallace

Since the forum is still having difficulties with past threads.... Guess we should make a new thread for this trainwreck of a season. :ermm: :*

Lol teasing.... but hoping Megan, V5 and the other few acts I like does well tonight.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the forum is still having difficulties with past threads.... Guess we should make a new thread for this trainwreck of a season. :ermm: :*

Lol teasing.... but hoping Megan, V5 and the other few acts I like does well tonight.

same.

But also.

wYC4Jv5L0lA

These look to be the song choices for the show....

Vinnie Jones Overs (Scherzinger) "It Must Be Love"/ "House of Fun"/ "One Step Beyond"

Jenny Ryan Overs (Scherzinger) "The Edge of Glory" by Lady Gaga

No Love Lost Groups (Cowell) "Money Where Your Mouth Is" (original song)

Megan McKenna Unders (Walsh) "Half of My Heart" by John Mayer

Max and Harvey Groups (Cowell) "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Kevin McHale Unders (Walsh) "Don’t Start Now" by Dua Lipa

Try Star Groups (Cowell) "No Diggity" by Blackstreet

Martin Bashir Overs (Scherzinger) "That’s Life" by Frank Sintara

V5 Groups (Cowell) "Motivation" by Normani /"I Like It" by Cardi B

same.

But also.

wYC4Jv5L0lA

SO robbed. :'(

V5 Groups (Cowell) "Motivation" by Normani /"I Like It" by Cardi B

Normani getting that UK promo! :wub: But this is a great combo of songs for them. I'm surprised they're still in the comp as I was nervous they would not do well in the votes, but glad they're still here.

same.

But also.

wYC4Jv5L0lA

She deserved so much better :'(

V5 singing Normani should have you excited. :haha:

also yes, incredibly robbed.

It does. :wub:

Yep. :'(

Normani getting that UK promo! :wub: But this is a great combo of songs for them. I'm surprised they're still in the comp as I was nervous they would not do well in the votes, but glad they're still here.

She deserved so much better :'(

MYE to all of this.

I hate these golden buzzers. :haha::haha:

What alternate world am I living in. :|

Give details on what's happening. :haha: Please don't tell me they gave them to Vinnie and Martin. :|

I'll watch the show sometime tomorrow.

Okay I saw the golden buzzers.

Fine with Kevin getting it as I do like him but ugh at Max & Harvey and especially Vinnie getting it. Also WHY are the judges using it for the first 3 performances?

Those boys have a huge social media following so they don't need it and would be safe without it - and am sure Vinnie is doing well in votes.... so blah, gonna be another messy results.

Also how long are these golden save buzzers in play for? I feel like into Week 3 seems wayyy too long for this twist.

It does. :wub:

Yep. :'(

MYE to all of this. <3

Give details on what's happening. :haha: Please don't tell me they gave them to Vinnie and Martin. :|

I'll watch the show sometime tomorrow.

First 3 performances for the golden seats

Kevin was fine, Max and Harvey were great, Vinnie was awful. All 3 got seats.

Ranks so far:

1. V5

2. Max & Harvey (safe)

3. Kevin (safe)

4. Try Star

5. Vinnie (safe)

I saw this on wiki and am :dead: @ whoever wrote this in....

Vinnie Jones Overs (Scherzinger) 3 "It Must Be Love"/ "House of Fun"/ "One Step Beyond" Shouldn't have been saved by Scherzinger

:dead:

First 3 performances for the golden seats

Kevin was fine, Max and Harvey were great, Vinnie was awful. All 3 got seats.

Ugh it makes no sense. :wacko: It makes it all the more rigged if they are giving golden buzzer to these earlier performances without the latter performances having a chance.

I don’t think Nicole really wanted to save Vinnie either >.< The audience were chanting for it to happen and she seemed a little reluctant to do so. But going by her category..I guess she’s didn’t exactly have a great amount of choice. :ph34r:

So went back over them and I actually prefered Max and Harvey to V5 this week (and as a result the only one deserving of their seat), they were close though. Here my ranks after all performances.

1. Megan

2. Jennie

3. Max & Harvey

4. V5

5. Kevin

6. Try Star

7. Martin

8. No Love Lost

9. Vinnie

Edited by Solaris

I don’t think Nicole really wanted to save Vinnie either >.

Ugh the audience. :| :| :|

#bless @ the auto-eliminated act. About time there.

Ugh disappointed with the Bottom 2. I am rooting for one act to stay over the other sooo fingers crossed.

Eliminated:No Love lost

Simon changing the rules again, now saying whoever is the "most popular" loser before the finale is going to get a place in it. :ermm:

Sad to see them go but of this Bottom 3/2, they were the act I'd rather have go.

Lol what does this even mean? :huh:

Simon being a trainwreck and changing the rules every week for no reason is lowkey my favourite thing about X Factor :wub::dead:

Ugh it's so sad what a hot mess this show has become. :dead:

Megan's pretty good but I swear to god she's singing the same song every week.

:yes:

I love her, but she needs to stop it with the originals. I LOVED Week 1, but it's true. It's like the same thing every week.

Top 9 Live Show rankings:

1. V5

2. Megan McKenna

3. Jenny Ryan

4. Max & Harvey

5. No Love Lost

6. Try Star

7. Kevin McHale

8. Martin Bashir

9. Vinnie Jones

Okay after watching the show, I’m not that mad at Nicole giving Vinnie a seat as Simon, Louis and the audience were all pretty much forcing her to give him a seat. And at least she didn’t give it to Martin. #lowstandards

:dead: @ Thom (of Try Star) calling Louis a backing singer for Simon all of his life. :roll:

Megan's pretty good but I swear to god she's singing the same song every week.

Pretty much this. :ph34rwave: She's clearly talented - with her singing and songwriting, but she really needs to change it up.

Where are the original country songs, Megan?! :angry:

Also, tf is Vinnie even doing in this competition??? At least Martin tried singing.

Megan, Kevin, and V5 are my faves.

You're mad Megan isn't singing country songs? :huh:

Ooh yeah this. Martin was actually better than Vinnie this week but ugh I fear Vinnie is going to be a finalist.

Slay at your favorites but I knew you would.

I was enjoying No Love Lost more than I expected to so I'm sad that they left. But at the same time, I prefer V5 to them, so glad V5 stayed.

This season's not really winning me over tbh and at this point V5 are the only ones who have my interest. I agree about Megan, I think she's a great singer but I also think one of the judges said that it's like she's performing her whole first album with the originals, and I agree but in a less positive way. I wanna see her try something new/different, but I think she's the likely winner at this point, so I get why she's presenting all of her original music.

Simon changing the rules again, now saying whoever is the "most popular" loser before the finale is going to get a place in it. :ermm:
Amelia Lily’s impact. :wub:

Simon being a trainwreck and changing the rules every week for no reason is lowkey my favourite thing about X Factor :wub::dead:
and he wonders why the ratings have been so terrible this year. :dead: