🌹Rose Short Fan Thread🌹

FutureSurvivor

rose is literally insane. she deserves a PV more than anyone else, but unfortunately i can see a few scenarios in which she doesn’t get one. i’m really hoping she manages to get one, but if not i’m excited to hear her inevitably snap in the IS if she lands there. this queen DESERVES to be in the finale so everyone please vote for our girl rose!!!! :wub: <3

Before this season, there were 2 artists (imo) in Voice history that displayed the ability to not only sing a song perfectly, but also to convey the emotion of the song in such a way that made it impossible for the listener/viewer not to FEEL the music.

Now there are 3.

What Rose did last night will forever be one of the most beautiful performances in TV history for me...and I just want to thank her for that.

I sincerely hope it will be enough for PV.

Wow! There have been very few trending performances this season and she got on there two weeks in a row! Impressive!

YAAAAAAY! Congrats ROSE! You deserve it. Not sure about last week because I didn't check, but just wanted to point out that this week, Rose is the ONLY Top 8 contestant trending on YouTube! Wooohoo!

To add to the conversation, I wanted to say that Rose wasn't my #1 snowflake to begin with. Kyndal was, then Kat, but starting with "Big White Room" which completely blew me away, two absolute minutes of pure vocal perfection, she very quickly grew on me. "Big White Room", "God's Country" and "I Want to Know What Love Is", for me, are the Top 3 performances of the season thus far, the Holy Trinity of Season 17. I've been watching since Season 1, and I honestly don't think I've wanted any one singer to be in the finale as much as I want it for Rose. Who knows will happen because this has always been a show of uncertain outcomes, but I'm not gonna lie, it's gonna be a rough night for me if America conspires to somehow let Rose slip through our collective fingers. So let's cross those fingers tight!

In the meantime:

6NuyKBcRQBw

YESSSSS OUR QUEEN MADE THE FINALE!!!! :wub::wub::wub: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: <3 <3 <3

definitely can’t be mad at her being in the instant save because 1. it was the harsh reality that i didn’t want to accept that the other 3 would probably be the top 3. and 2. because we got another iconic performance from her and will still be getting 3 more from her next week!!! i can’t wait to see her finale set next week and even tho it’s not likely she’ll win i’m just happy she made it as far as she possibly can! <3