🌹Rose Short Fan Thread🌹

FutureSurvivor

Rose is #20 on YT trending :wub:

Wow, that's FAB news! Congrats, Rose! Well deserved. Hope this momentum propels her into the Top 4. Rose is inches away from being my new #1 snowflake (actually she may already be!). She's powerful, amazing, and so darn likable!!!

Wow, that's FAB news! Congrats, Rose! Well deserved. Hope this momentum propels her into the Top 4. Rose is inches away from being my new #1 snowflake (actually she may already be!). She's powerful, amazing, and so darn likable!!!

This is not usually my type of singer, but Rose is just so undeniably terrific. It would be an actual crime for her not to be in the finale. Hell, her performance last night felt like a finale performance didn't it?

This is not usually my type of singer, but Rose is just so undeniably terrific. It would be an actual crime for her not to be in the finale. Hell, her performance last night felt like a finale performance didn't it?

Her performance last night felt like a guest performance! She was just that amazing last night. If she isn’t in the finale I think that is when I lose my last (albeit already tiny) faith in the voters.

God's Country was a really smart play in hindsight, because it seems like most headlines from last night are about it, bringing more views and praise. She nailed it! It might be her Mom that picked it, but one of the background singers is giving Gwen the credit of flipping it.

Yes, Gwen! SWEET! Gwen gets constant flak from some posters here, but I think she's done a very credible job this season despite the disadvantage of always being the "alternate" coach on the show, and never having the consistency of consecutive shows under her belt and the additional fan support that comes with that. She came into this season at the last minute, and has just got on with it! It's also a tad unfair that TPTB have her pegged with the archetypes of "fashion/makeover" coach (okay, maybe she is those to some degree, not terribly bad things anyway, but they do edit the show to over-emphasize that over all the many other things she does) and "mom" coach (teen contestants, etc.). I get it that they want to distinguish each of the coach's unique personalities and skill sets, but if you pay attention to the coaching sessions this season, you'll find she's actually quite an astute coach in many regards.

On a side note, if I were a record label executive, I'd get Blake and Rose into the studio pronto to record a gospel-leaning duet version of "God's Country" replete with a full Children's choir. This would go over well for the holiday season, and probably propel the song back to the top of the charts, as well as gin up support for the Blake's Grammy nom.

Edited by dirActing

God's Country was a really smart play in hindsight, because it seems like most headlines from last night are about it, bringing more views and praise. She nailed it! It might be her Mom that picked it, but one of the background singers is giving Gwen the credit of flipping it.

Gwen flipped the song?! Wow! To think so many people think that she's worthless as a coach. That was a great idea on her part!

Rose has done a spectacular job this season, and her bond with Gwen is just adorable to watch. Like others here, I really hope that she makes the finale. She deserves it so much with how consistent and STRONG she's been every round.

i’m done!!!! :dead: why was a blake shelton song her best performance omggg.. she’s improved literally every week of the lives. i think God’s Country was actually my favorite performance of the season.. it was flawless. the choir, her vocals, the way it built up... i’m doneeeee :wub::wub::wub:

I don't like Country and I loved it :lol:

Same to all of this. :wub:

Well I like Country/Pop, but not the type of country Blake sings. :haha:

:wub:

It really did feel like that. :haha:

I have to admit Rose has been a slayer since her blinds!

Add me please!

Add me please! :D Rose is my favorite! <3

added you guys!! :) <3

Queen made it through! Lets help her keep this momentum next week!

really hoping Rose gets a killer song choice for next round, and continues her trend of improving every round since lives started :wub:

Her performance last night felt like a guest performance! She was just that amazing last night. If she isn’t in the finale I think that is when I lose my last (albeit already tiny) faith in the voters.

That's an even better way of putting it. I've rewatched her performance probably 25 times or so....I can't get enough. Obviously her voice is top notch but I think she has a really strong and beautiful stage presence too. She just looks like she was born to do this.

That's an even better way of putting it. I've rewatched her performance probably 25 times or so....I can't get enough. Obviously her voice is top notch but I think she has a really strong and beautiful stage presence too. She just looks like she was born to do this.

This is exactly my take on her, she just has this energy/personality on stage that makes you really think she can make it to finale night via PV which is kind of rare for contestants like her. I'm feeling really confident that she will be in the finale and I don't usually feel confident about artists like her making the finale. By the way, when I say ' artists like her I mean Female AA ok, not putting her in any boxes because imo she's a totally different thing. She just needs THAT song

This is exactly my take on her, she just has this energy/personality on stage that makes you really think she can make it to finale night via PV which is kind of rare for contestants like her. I'm feeling really confident that she will be in the finale and I don't usually feel confident about artists like her making the finale. By the way, when I say ' artists like her I mean Female AA ok, not putting her in any boxes because imo she's a totally different thing. She just needs THAT song

Yes to all. Rose just feels different than the likes of Kyla or Kymberli to me (not that they weren't good.) I can't picture the finale without her in it. Think she has a real shot at a PV...but if she's in the IS she's 100% winning that. There is no way she's in the B2.

a Rose has thorns and a Rose is coming for all os us, I Want To Know What Love Is is perfect, I feel we are going to get another Big White Room moment :wub:

Love, love, LOVE the song for Rose. Amazing song choice! Love her continuing with the unpredictable choices (Gwen did warn us at the end of one of the packages, that Rose wanted to be more than just an R&B artist), and love that they're taking leaf out of the the Terry McDermot, Hunter Plake (Gwen would know a thing or two about that!), and Chloe Kohanski playbooks. The vocal on the studio is perfection! The only bummer was that the preview ended just as she was about to ascend that high note on "liiiiiiiiifeeeeeeeeeee"! :w00t:

Re: your comment pm "Rose has thorns", and continuing on from unexpected song choices, I wish I had suggested this earlier for her 80's duet: "Every Rose has its Thorn" - Poison (1988). 80's rock ballad with a strong beloved melody line, and a"country" tilt (Miley Cyrus released a country-rock version as a single back in 2010, and Brett Michaels himself released a country duet version with the great Loretta Lynn in 2013) = covers all the right bases.