🌹Rose Short Fan Thread🌹

FutureSurvivor

IPB Image

IPB Image

Rose Short’s Season 17 Collection:

IPB Image

Spotify | Apple Music

“Rose started singing when she was 5 years old in Germany, where her father was stationed with the military. Growing up, she often performed at community events on the base. Her family eventually moved to Texas, where she became involved in choir and theater. She always loved music, but after school she needed a job that paid the bills, so she took a position at a male maximum-security prison. Rose worked as a corrections officer for eight years, but ultimately quit to focus on music again. Rose is currently a full-time musician writing and performing her own music.”

Rose’s Instagram

Rose’s Twitter

Rose Short’s Blind Audition:
”Preach” by John Legend

wMM0ORsUAqE

Rose Short’s Battle:
“Can’t Feel My Face” by The Weeknd

_ZNMQtxIzZ0

Rose Short’s Knockout:
“Big White Room” by Jessie J

3HGaCIGUkOA

Rose Short’s Playoffs Performance:
“What Have You Done For Me Lately?” by Janet Jackson

VIkxtJspGc4

Rose Short’s Top 13 Performance:
“I Turn To You” by Christina Aguilera

JTGRHd3IuaA

Rose Short’s Top 11 Performance:
“Maybe I’m Amazed” by Paul McCartney

c-nwHpjA_Vg&feature=youtu.be

Rose Short’s Top 10 Performance:
“God’s Country” by Blake Shelton

Rcj6lZy38L0#

Rose Short’s Top 8 Performance:
“I Want To Know What Love Is” by Foreigner

QBW4tI3N_Qg

Rose Short’s Top 8 Duet with Katie Kadan:
“Express Yourself” by Madonna

aPTpUhxNC6I

Rose Short’s Top 8 Instant Save Performance:
“(You Make Me Feel Like) a Natural Woman” by Aretha Franklin

RivxbMQv7RY

Rose Short’s Top 4 Finale Original Song:
“Steamroller” by Rose Short

gtkYlDoZuSw

Rose Short’s Top 4 Finale Coach Duet with Gwen Stefani:
“My Gift Is You” by Gwen Stefani

RYR3Fhvrja4

Rose Short’s Top 4 Finale Cover Performance:
“Border Song” by Elton John

CTk8nWjGciM

Rose Short’s “Ain’t No Way” Cover:
5aP0Md5s4z8

Rose Short’s “Summertime” Cover:
_8u8J2j2BJw

Rose Short Fans:
1. FutureSurvivor
2. jamescasaki
3. Rodney
4. Survivor
5. taylorkat
6. thevoicefan12
7. Brangellica
8. ShadowGuy1
9. thevoicefan45
10. Ryan.
11. Star*Man
12. Monophy
13. dirActing
14. Djsoke
15. Amunre
16. VoiceFan1
17. fredcr123
18. Weirdoo
19. TeamB
20. QueenMae16
21. *Wallace
22. monkshood
23. gusta_cruz
24. ATX29
25. Kaito
26. Soreneraya
27. you?

Edited by FutureSurvivor

rose cover summer time cover

cover Aint no way cover

rose audition

rose battle

ko performance

I love her voice she could be a front runner icant wait to see her performance on Monday if you want to be added just say add me

1 jamescasaki

2 DIracting

3Future survivor

Edited by istersay

i was trying to get my old thread back through the link that istersay posted, but i couldn’t get it :'( if anyone else could figure it out and PM me the OP details i’d appreciate it, because that was the first fan thread i worked really hard on. if not, i guess this thread will work for her fans <3

i was trying to get my old thread back through the link that istersay posted, but i couldn’t get it :'( if anyone else could figure it out and PM me the OP details i’d appreciate it, because that was the first fan thread i worked really hard on. if not, i guess this thread will work for her fans

okay, got it back mostly in tact I think :w00twave:

okay, got it back mostly in tact I think :w00twave:

thanks!! everything is now updated back to how it used to look (for the most part) <3

I just realized I was NEVER added to this. I am so dumb lol! Add me! She's amazing, and a queen, and PV #1 for Team Gwen!

you WERE added to the old list i remember. i added you and all the other users i could remember that asked to be added before the idf apocalypse happened.

i know rose’s fan list was up to around 20 people before, so if you were on here before and i forgot to add your name let me know! and as always new fans please ask to be added :D

thanks!! everything is now updated back to how it used to look (for the most part) <3

you WERE added to the old list i remember. i added you and all the other users i could remember that asked to be added before the idf apocalypse happened.

i know rose’s fan list was up to around 20 people before, so if you were on here before and i forgot to add your name let me know! and as always new fans please ask to be added :D

:wave:

She's arguably the best technical singer as well as having the best stage presence and personality (Katie Kadan who?)! IDK how anyone thought that was a bad song for her, she showed versatility and slayed it.

Add me <3

Edited by Amunre

I think she has an honest shot at the finale tbh! She wasn’t given a great song for her (still did great with it) but she still had fairly high social media numbers. Imagine when they give her a great song. She’s also probably Gwens best chance at the finale, so they will hopefully pimp her!

One thing I find absolutely remarkable about Rose is how loved she is. Not just by the audience in the studio, but even by the other contestants. You could just see how much love was pouring out for her when she was voted through. Jake, Joana, Kyndal, and Myracle were ALL heavily supporting her as she left the stage. And the audience went crazy for her before she even finished her answer to Carson's question. Plus, her performance, while not the best song choice for her, still ended up garnering a heavy amount of applause (one of the few who got a very extended amount of it, to boot).

I think that Rose must have a kind soul in addition to her fantastic voice. If so, I can see why she's growing more and more popular by the round.

Rose is singing “I Turn To You” by Christina Aguilera tonight, and her iTunes preview sounds amazing!! should be another great moment for her :w00t: :wub:

She really does sound good! I don't know why others are doubting her in other threads.

Rose is singing “I Turn To You” by Christina Aguilera tonight, and her iTunes preview sounds amazing!! should be another great moment for her :w00t: :wub:

Yay! I was kinda hoping she would sing Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful", BUT she IS singing Xtina nonetheless, so I wasn't that far off! :D This is also a great choice for Rose and will give her plenty of opportunity to soar. Xtina is actually fairly restrained for most of this song (by her standards) before letting loose toward the end, so comparatively, Rose can take this as a blank canvas to paint on. Maybe not "Big White Room", but Rose certainly can have another moment here.

Rose is gonna do great tonight as she always does (even when last weeks song imo wasn't a good choice for her.) I can already tell she's gonna have a live performance moment (She had her KO which was probably the best performance in the season so far)

I'm in the middle of calculating YouTube scores (likes/dislikes ratio in percentage form) for every performances video for the Top 20 on, and so far Rose has the highest score out of everyone for her KO: 90.09% for "Big White Room". So not only do I agree with you about her KO, this is also demonstrably true.

Rose can take this as a blank canvas to paint on. Maybe not "Big White Room", but Rose certainly can have another moment here.

I totally agree with you here, people love underestimating this type of singer and I can't blame them lol (just look at their history on this show). Nonetheless, it's not the WORST song pick of the night and she will definitely have a moment.